IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Weiss Exposed

+14
Nym
Admin
Shmack_1
DanielBloom
Am Lerner
CHerring
markwilson
harmless
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
Hauchfer
Lightning_Peasant
Animal Sanctuary
Isaacs -Safari Club
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Empty Re: David Weiss Exposed

Post by Shmack_1 Tue May 17, 2022 1:36 pm

So the curiosity got the better of me and I sat down and watched the "next level" and to be honest it wasn't bad, nothing new content wise, but I couldn't see any blatent "shillish" behaviour from Dave or other suspects. This in no way changes my speculative thoughts on the integrity of Dave or others but I was expecting to see some sort of agenda besides milking some $$ out of the level cash cow. Blind Freddy could tell Victoria Racheal
Was there just for her tits!

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Ever since Dave interviewed some 102 year old lady in a nursing home who claims her public school taught Flat Earth rather than globe Earth, Dave and Hibbeler have both been pushing this idea that "there was no flat vs. round earth debate before 1920." It was said several times during the Next Level and Hibbeler says it again in his latest podcast:

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Hib110

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Hib210
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue May 17, 2022 6:33 pm

3 seconds of googling and I found this site which has listings for textbooks from the 19th century, a Geography text at the following link has a projection of Earth on the cover with 2 poles

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt:00z357387m#page/1/mode/1up

Last edited by Nym on Tue May 17, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nym
Nym

Admin and Zzzap like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Tue May 17, 2022 6:42 pm

That link I shared has several books like this.

Eric it's absolutely absurd that this guy says he spent weeks researching this and couldn't find any texts from before 1920 referencing a globe model? Absolutely hilarious, I have not even spent 10 minutes on this and found 2 in the first place I looked, this one is from 1840

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Screen-Shot-2022-05-17-at-12-40-52-PM

https://digital.library.pitt.edu/islandora/object/pitt:00z357226m#page/1/mode/1up
Nym
Nym

Admin, Zzzap, tycho_brahe, Xander and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed May 25, 2022 10:34 pm

It's interesting reading that book. They were pushing the globe earth but still were talking about it being the work of the great almighty. I wonder when it was that atheism in science became the norm? I'd guess sometime after 1950 and probably earlier in the UK and parts of Europe.

Xander

Back to top Go down

David Weiss Exposed - Page 2 Empty If it smells bad...

Post by Koubenakombi Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm

...it is bad! I knew there was something fishy about this guy. Thank you, IFERS!

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:46 pm

DanielBloom wrote:I don't know much about this Weiss guy but after watching his discussion with "Prof. Dave" I have to say it almost looked like a humiliation ritual. Why was he trying to cast pearls before swine knowing they weren't interested in truth. He can't be that naïve. Did he do it for views? Either way it was embarrassing to watch and seemed like a setup from the beginning. He claimed to be doing it in the name of "real flat earthers".

I don't want to watch it, what happened?

John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:03 pm

He was (deliberately) unprepared to debate, and "professor" dbag Dave knew exactly what buttons to press and made "FE Dave" look like a fool. No need to watch it. Save yourself from a lot of gratuitous name calling and unnecessary adjectives, seasoned with no conclusions (at all)... in resume, since the FE "representative" could not hold a straight thought, it made us (the FE) look bad to the general public... lucky us, FE is not a game of convincing people... once you unplug yourself, you don't go back to sleep.

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

FE_AirlinePilot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:28 pm

David is still at it... published 5 August 2022
This caught my attention since John Thor made a recent upload using this interview.

53:30 the question "what's up with Eric Dubay" is raised.
David goes on to say the following:
- that Eric believes there is a dome (but could be wrong)
- that he has never spoken to "the guy"
- that Eric "doesn't play nice with others"
- that Eric accused "many of us" of being government shills
- that Eric says Dave is a paid agent working for the jewish maffia or whatever

Tries to come out as the "nice guy" admitting that Eric has "good work" which he passes around and that he (Dave) does not have a problem, Eric may have a problem but that's none of his concerns. Clearly it is, because it damages his image.

Besides that, Dave is and has been here to draw the subject into ridiculousness. None of his answers goes in depth, he does not even seem to comprehend the things he says himself. All his talking points seem to be stolen from other researchers.
He's clearly at the (/every) scene with other intentions...
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Admin, Koubenakombi and FE_AirlinePilot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FE_AirlinePilot Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:48 am

There are a couple of red flags with Weiss that does point like he's a either a gatekeeper, or he's just not really smart or he's a Jew and he just can't help himself and feels the need to subvert.

1) I don't mind that he's Jewish but he lied about his Jewish heritage saying he knows nothing about it on Owen Benjamin's podcast yet on his Facebook he's attending Jewish events and he's very close to other Jews.

2) He's able through his Jewish connections to go on various podcast and radio shows and he's not very intelligent so he merely repeats the research and videos of other people, he has not much original content but tends to get some videos from other lesser known researching and modify them with clown music and subtitles

3) He's only sounds smart when he debates liked minded persons - his "debate" with Prof Dave got 1.7 M views and was just a complete disaster, 2 morons (plus the satanic hosts) name calling each other making stupid arguments and yet it's one of the first video the youtube algo will show when you search for flat earth. It was so bad it felt like a self humiliation ritual.

4) His app got hacked with a very low-level skill, literally leaving the API endpoint open so that anyone could steal the .json file with ALL of his users locations and information and then later, like a typical Jewish snake, he denies it, tries to hide it, etc. It's still semi-open, and a seasoned hacker with Fiddler or Wireshark could grab the json file since it's not encrypted last time I've looked. I would never trust his app ever again although I do like the idea of a friend finder.

5) He's slowly but surely becoming the "face" of the FE movement, just like all these controlled opp Jews who became the face of the 911 truth movement, covid hoax, etc and then one day he'll disavow everything just like Alex Jones did couple of weeks ago at the Sandy Hook trial instead of using the perfect opportunity to fight it in court and demand discovery of Sandy Hook evidence, but no. AJ and David Weiss are people put there to loose, just like Trump was. They're a relief valve and will give a little bit of truth to gain your trust but then they will lie and betray you.

That being said, I didn't mind his Next Level movie and I do share some of his short ISS contents with friends and family.

Time will tell but it's not a good look.

FE_AirlinePilot

Admin, tycho_brahe and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:38 pm

FE_AirlinePilot wrote:
3) He's only sounds smart when he debates liked minded persons

He has never sounded smart tbh.

Whenever a question is made (in that interview on freefloat channel), he mocks instead of delving into the root of where that question might come from. Which can be genuine nonetheless. Instead, he even has an animation for this, "puts on" the "cool story, bro" glasses on and passes on to the next bullet point on his script without even addressing it. It just gives a bad impression for those just coming across this topic.

His presence is getting to the point where it becomes hard to not encounter him. Given the way he acts and treats conversations with anyone, it might well turn off the new inquirers with the notion that this is a childish endeavour and not worthy of investigation and time.

Compared to the material that Del (from beyond the imaginary curve) puts forth, it is just a whole other level.
MMDC
MMDC

Admin and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Yesterday at 8:31 pm

We have Dave saying that a topic like "biogeology" is "more disruptive than flat earth."
If this is not a clear example of muddying the waters, than I don't know...

It might be a "fun" topic to ponder upon, interesting to consider. But it's like the "tartaria" topic, which has been dragged into the inquiry as well lately.

Not knowing where we are and how we came to be, to me, still seems more "disruptive"...
"Disruptive" also has this bad connotation to it, I think; purposefully used.
MMDC
MMDC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2