IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

+17
nowhereelsetogo
markwilson
Dactylion
Schpankme
noordajames
1 WORLD
Dual1ty
Alpha
Mistery
Just Vital
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
Ben Rotblut
Realearth
Whocifer
Niar_Azeroth
Lightning_Peasant
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by markwilson Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:06 pm

The below image was found offensive to a censor at imgur. To think is to offend some of the more sensitive among us; bless their wicked little hearts.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Screen72

An image, so I guess a real person looked at it and then decided he/she didn't like what I had to share.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Screen73

Here's the link, though at the time of this posting it is still working for me in a couple browsers I'm not logged in on. Your mileage may vary.
markwilson
markwilson

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Empty Re: GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS

Post by markwilson Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:51 am

"The Communist censors strike again! ALL of Mike King's books have been removed from Amazon."

markwilson
markwilson

Bro and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Empty YouTube censoring Flat Earth documentaries and showing parodies instead

Post by Lightseeker Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:38 am

I can't possibly be the only one who has noticed this. I remember that a year ago I'd perform a search on YouTube for "Flat Earth" documentary and a lot of videos would show up. A few days ago I noticed that most of the videos that used to be suggested by the YT algorithm were nowhere to be found. All I get are parodies, mockery and debunking videos.

It got me thinking: if the FE theory is so easily to either debunk or dismiss, then why the censorship? The videos are still there, either the originals or a mirrored version, it is just that if someone completely new to the topic tried to find them, they would have a hard time getting to them.

Coincidence? I think not.

Lightseeker

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Empty Youtube changes to history

Post by CoffeeBean Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:29 pm

I went into my history and found that youtube had blocked Eric's channel and made it look as though I had blocked Eric. I went to search for this website and could find nothing. I know I had it bookmarked but because I had found out what youtube had done, I did a search, and holy effing cow. It is pretty much impossible to find this site. Even duckduck is contaminated. The world is dead and all I see are zombies. It's bloody creepy. Anyway. If anyone reads this and has a youtube account check your history and see if they've blocked any of your favorite flatearth channels.

CoffeeBean

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:02 pm

Almost every post on the front page of reddit is artificially put their for brainwashing. Here are some examples:

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 98e9d510
Promoting vaccination "See, politicians are getting fake vaccinated, you should get vaccinated" is the message

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 1588bd10
Anti gun and promoting mask post. People carry a gun so they don't have to live in fear, people wear a mask either because their forced to, or there living in fear because they beLIEve and trust strangers to tell them the truth

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Ead6fc11
Dinosaur hoax post.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Downlo66
Fake spaceballs post.

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 320d9910
Demonizing people pointing out masks are about compliance

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 5e9f9910
Literal communist propaganda

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 01f77910
More spaceballs

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Afe69710
Demonization of people that say "germs" don't exist
the word germ comes from german, they demonize germans all the time so why not name the hoax that gets people to fear an invisible enemy after the germans.
GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Downlo67

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 2bf67310

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 F88d8a10

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 556ad810
Need i say more?
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Admin, Bro, Lightning_Peasant, Truth Center, notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo and CoffeeBean like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:53 pm

The ifers.123.st home website link doesnt even appear on the duckduckgo search engine anymore Sad

The only one that came up in the list was this: https://ifers.forumotion.com › f9-other-conspiracies-hoaxes-myths-and-lies
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE/YOUTUBE, OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE FASCISTS - Page 6 Empty WTF is fetvguide???

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:54 am

One of my favourite video archives (channels-list.com) now redirects to this shitty fetvguide thing!!!

Anyone;
Else have a similar experience?
Know who's behind fetvguide?
Know how to fix it?

I'm using firefox and the security settings should already deal with this I thought.

my internet went whacky first time trying to post this.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6