IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

+76
Spake Face
Slowbutsure
Xander
Rapsher
ispeakthetruth
nowhereelsetogo
notdownunder
Irish O'African
Dab_Tsog
Zampan0
Maccanz
Jujuking
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
Flying Jew
RisinHorizon
Alpha
Admin
ChrisVpeace
andyow1
Uhuru Mkali
superuserdo
MaryMoon
mitch
IBMaxwell
Dactylion
lotuseater
starfox42
markwilson
Real World
eekamouse
ForeverFlat
FL@T-E@RTH
bengbeng
Dr_Johnson_C_Philip
seeit
Oliver_Bestfall
exo
RelearningLogic
Nibbs Hackworth
Emeraldacid
GoldenAges
liamhendo1990
active
damnice
RickFE
Bro
ThirdEyeOpen
thugnastylol
only
Schpankme
susie
Ifersknight
Foreverlearning
Artemis
BosnianFlatearther
AetherConspiracy
fakenasa
ckhsteve
WANA
Realearth
tomspiracy
TheTruth
AmericanInIndia
vortexpuppy
Hawkward
inerratic
Razeker
vortexkitten
csp
toddb
hauntedhouse
5c4v3ng3r
eeken
lizardking
Cannalive
80 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 9 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by Realearth Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Real World wrote:
Ordinary people think that Flat Earth is either nonsense
can break that by using them own method - money.
Offer money to anyone who will be able to prove by observable and testable practical demostration that water can bend.
is this possible in this or any smillar way with using them own weapon of money?

What sum of money do you contemplate donating to this effort?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 9 Empty Re: Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth

Post by Real World Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Realearth wrote:

What sum of money do you contemplate donating to this effort?

This is not about me, but about people, so i wouldn't like to make this as categorising to certain amount of money. People can make them own decisions how much money they can share for that initiative, but to try answer your question i would say i definetly agree to pay some amount at one time or monthly.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 pm

I have been talking to my friend George about flat earth for almost a year trying to get his interest to read books I gave him on the flat earth without any success. In fact it had gotten to a point where I think I was annoying George with my flat earth truths.

Yesterday, I read in the Welcome Thread a posted story by a new member "tenn" that I found to be very inspiring. I was so impressed with the style in which "tenn" wrote the story that I edited it to better match my own experiences and emailed it to my friend George. To my surprise and astonishment I received a quick response from George. George wrote he now understood that a person will always try to bring truths to his friend. George continued, established widely accepted beliefs found to be false take the mind time. George is now reading the books I gave him on flat earth!

This story may also help you in spreading the truth about flat earth

Re: Welcome To IFERS
Post by tenn September 11, 2018 at 7:26 am

"I was no fanatic believer in a globe.  I just simply believed it and accepted it as a "known" fact.

From birth.  Why not?  This was the de facto status quo.  Everywhere I went, everything I saw around me -- of which was created and promoted by man -- told me this.  I had a globe as a child.  Several of them.  I loved them.  The way they were tilted.  The way they rotated.  Some of them were "bumpy" where the mountain ranges were.  I learned in school the earth was a globe.  The very vocabulary I spoke promoted a globe earth.  I watched in movies where the earth was a globe in space, that there was "space".  I went to Disneyworld and Epcot.  The globe, space, universe -- all front and center.  I learned that uneducated and ignorant fools -- bless their hearts -- had believed that the earth was flat, and that we were way past that now, in our age of enlightenment.

The model of the "universe" in my head was of a spinning globe revolving around a sun which in turn revolved around the center of a galaxy which in turn probably revolved around something else.  This model was as concrete as the ground I walked on.

Until one day I stumbled upon a youtube video (oh, the dangers of unfiltered and unbanned youtube!) saying the earth was flat.

Funny, I thought.  Why do people have to be so crazy?

But the idea wouldn't let go of me.  I went back later and watched the video.  It was an Eric Dubay composition.  It was well done.  It was not angry.  It was not combative.  It was not "holier than thou".  It simply laid out the facts -- as he saw them, and as I've since come to know for myself.  It made sense.  It made my own senses and "common sense" make sense.

I ordered his book (200 proofs) and read it cover to cover.  And it made sense.  It was right.  And I knew it.

And suddenly everything that I had taken for granted I now began taking with a grain of salt.  Questions I didn't even know I had began to surface.  Why does smoke go straight up, or in any direction independent of spin direction?  Why does my pond not have tides?  Why is there atmosphere?  What could possibly be holding air against a globe that is spinning and revolving at such incredible speeds inside of a vacuum, while at the same time allowing a butterfly not to be pinned to the earth?  Some would leak, right?  All of it would.  But none of it does.  There's no "whooshing" sound as it disappears.  There is no "breeze" and it goes and is replaced by an endless supply.  And I can't feel that I'm spinning and hurtling through space.  The stars look the same year after year.  We've not hurtled past any of them, or hurtled anywhere where they would now look different.

Everything that had made sense before now made no sense.  My concrete model collapsed on itself, as it had no true foundation.  I had been brainwashed.  And not accidentally or inadvertently -- although I must pardon many of those who were involved, such as teachers or parents, as they themselves also did not know better -- but it was deliberate, driven by a few that I am sure -- 100% sure -- knew they were lying.

And I began to see the "conspiracy".  I began to see that there was a deliberate effort to promote the idea of a globe (and other lies).  I started to spot these -- some of the having been pointed out, and some I could see on my own.  They were everywhere.  I watched a series that after season one was bought by Netflix.  Episode one of the new season, lo and behold a globe carefully placed front and center on the existing set where it hadn't been before.  That is deliberate.  Unnecessary for the show, but clearly deliberate.  It has now become a sick game for me to "spot the globe" in every show I watch.  I call those who promote the idea of a globe the "globe priesthood".  I can only imagine that to be "one of the gang" one has to somehow make an oath to promote in any way possible the globe lie.

And I'm a fanatic for believing the flat earth?

I don't promote it any way.  I rarely if ever even talk about it (or post like this).  But the globe priesthood is bent out of shape promoting that we live on a globe.  They can't even make a movie of TV show without subtly -- or even not so subtly -- sticking a globe in your face.  That's fanaticism.

Even if these people believe it is true (that we live on a globe) -- and I can't fault them for doing so if that is their sincere belief, knowing that I also had believed it wholeheartedly even though I really had no factual basis for doing so -- why ram it down my throat?  Why care so much?  Is it so important that I don't think for myself that you have to stick that globe everywhere?  Sneak it into everything?  Do you not ask yourself, why am I doing this?  Why are they asking me to do this?  Who are they that are asking me to do this?

Why go to so much trouble to denounce as fanatical and ignorant someone who just happens to believe the earth is flat?  Why go to such lengths, attack so vehemently, remove videos, block content, defame, slander?  Aren't there more important -- or, just simply, important -- issues?  It's like attacking me because I like the color green.  So what?  Why does that bother you?  Why defame me?

I try to be respectful of everyone's beliefs, even if I disagree.  They believe for a reason.  I even respect those who believe we live on a globe.  Of course I do.  They have their reasons, as did I.  I don't think they are stupid.  I just think they are -- as I had been -- misinformed.  From birth.  It's a monstrously huge lie.

But I don't attack them.  So why attack me?  Why shut down video sources (not mine, as I have none, but those of others), so vehemently claiming it is hate speech?  Can you not see how hypocritical you are being?  Can you not see how fanatical you have become?  Can you not just open the mind a tiny bit and investigate in an objective, truly scientific manner, the claims?

To those who are skeptical, I say simply this.  Get Eric's book and read it.  Seriously.  If after reading it you still don't believe, my hope is that at the very least you will understand that those who believe the earth is flat have good reasons to do so.  And you will never feel like attacking a believer again.  But my greater hope of course would be that you see what is right in front of us, and that all the reasons we ever believed the earth was a globe have no basis in reality.  You will see what I have come to see as truth, that we really do live on a flat plane earth"

Last edited by tenn on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:39 am

Remember NBA star spreading the FE Krye Irving , now he's taking that back ..gee I wonder why

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by IBMaxwell Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the Conspiracy Music Guru. His entertaining way of spreading the Flat Earth Truth is very intriguing.
It's great how much he Clowns Nasa. You got to wonder how long it's going to take Google to try and shut him down.
IBMaxwell
IBMaxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:27 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Man it can be really hard trying to wake people up. People will believe images and videos rather than their own common sense and logic.

The brain washing is strong, some aren't ready and others don't want to know.

Their lack of discernment is astonishing.

Del's bottle challenge is awesome.

Little by little I will continue chipping away.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:19 am

With all the YouTube censorship, we need to start making short videos with catchy titles that have nothing to do with "Flat Earth" to beat the algorithms and bait people in.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:41 am

Here's another example of how we can beat them with humor/satire
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:47 am

Admin wrote:
Nick Havok takes science to the next level...

The IQ test is based on how much you can memorize not what you know.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 9 Empty Dome height," edge of space"

Post by RisinHorizon Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:50 am

[url=https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-15/virgin-galactic-s-spaceshiptwo-may-or-may-not-have-gone-to-space]

In another article about Virgin Galactic, their folks referred to edge of space as the "super bubble" but they all keep arguing, admitting it seems
lower than originally lied about.
Kim

RisinHorizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:09 pm

I have reviewed one of my own previous posts in this topic, and I have new evidence to share. This is the link to a Geocentric Argument, posted in The International Journal of Science and Technoledge, ISSN 2321-919X, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2016.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/58077351/9-st1608-011

The article is a discussion of a Geocentric Earth, not a Flat Earth; however, in attempting to download the article, the link says that "For this magazine there is no download available". You can view it, but no download.

So, I went to the IJST website to download http://www.internationaljournalcorner.com/index.php/theijst/issue/view/7745 and sure enough, the Geocentric Model article has been removed from their site.

All other IJST articles on that Volume and Issue appear to be intact, just these Pages 57-62 are missing.

This is the article by Kharroubi Amira (the PhD Student) and Touir Jamel, Faculty of Sciences of Sfax University in Tunisia.

I had previously described this article as a hoax. But I welcome your thoughts and a fresh look at this.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:06 am

Very good hangout with some new face's and not so many trolls.

Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:24 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:16 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Jew Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:39 am

I'm not sure if this is the right thread but it is about spreading awareness. Has Eric considered going on The Public Space with JF Gariepy? I saw someone send in a paid superchat asking if he would have Eric Dubay on and JF said he's open to having him on. Everyone who comes on that channel is already very aware about Jews so I would say it's an fairly open minded channel. I've seen many fans in his video's comments bring up Dubay. It's just an idea and I know he would have Dubay on if he reached out.
Flying Jew
Flying Jew

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:17 am

Flying Jew wrote:
is the thread about spreading awareness
Has Eric considered going on The Public Space with JF Gariepy

Everyone who comes on that channel is already very aware about Jews
Why is it NEWBs that show up wanting Eric to participate on another Balltard Channel.  The Public Space, aka with JF Gariepy who defends/promotes J E W the proven people through DNA and genetic testing, Spaceball Earth, 'we' went to the Moon; and Bernie Sanders the next  NAtional ZIonist J E W for President, etc, etc, etc.   Basketball

Bernie is Your Next President | TPS #384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKAJVViVnY8

Discussed in the first 45 mins:
J E W the DNA chosen People of God
Dude are you saying we didn't go to the Moon?
Anyone not agreeing are fcing Communist liars
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Jew Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:07 am

Schpankme wrote:
Flying Jew wrote:
is the thread about spreading awareness
Has Eric considered going on The Public Space with JF Gariepy

Everyone who comes on that channel is already very aware about Jews
Why is it NEWBs that show up wanting Eric to participate on another Balltard Channel.  The Public Space, aka with JF Gariepy who defends/promotes J E W the proven people through DNA and genetic testing, Spaceball Earth, 'we' went to the Moon; and Bernie Sanders the next  NAtional ZIonist J E W for President, etc, etc, etc.   Basketball

Bernie is Your Next President | TPS #384

Discussed in the first 45 mins:
J E W the DNA chosen People of God
Dude are you saying we didn't go to the Moon?
Anyone not agreeing are fcing Communist liars

Sounds like you don't understand or speak English well - sounds almost everything in your post is incorrect or misconstrued! Even in my initial post I said that he doesn't promote Jews. Maybe you should actually listen to the show before going off? "Bernie is your Next President" is a prediction - not a desire. Unfortunately it sounds like you need to study the English language a lot more before you're capable of rationally participating in these discussions. JF has actually exposed the Jews for what they are probably more than anyone on the internet. He regularly has David Duke Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I admire Dubay but the lack of participation with those who aren't already on board isn't going to grow the movement. I learned about Dubay through Eddie Bravo. Bravo hasn't always been a flat-earther, so the whole refusal to talk to "globetards" just means you aren't willing to do what needs to be done.
Flying Jew
Flying Jew

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:35 am

Flying Jew wrote:
you don't understand or speak English well
I said that he doesn't promote Jews
you need to study the English language

How interesting,

I provided the Red Flags heard in the first 45 minutes of the video, but didn't actually understand what the man was saying?

You clearly did not search through this site for my comments. Clever!

Did you think TROLLING me by claiming my English is flawed would distract others from the Red Flags provided?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Flying Jew wrote:I saw someone send in a paid superchat asking if he would have Eric Dubay on and JF said he's open to having him on.  
"Paid superchat"? What's that? The prima donna is more likely to answer a question if you grease his palms first?

Which video did that exchange occur in (and time mark if you remember)? I was watching his video #380, The Structure of Disbelief, and he is a clueless still-yet fully indoctrinated believer in the Darwinian Spacerock. In that particular video (the portion I watched, around the 35 minute mark, I believe), he rambled on with a laughable explanation of how vehicles in the distance were proved to be "over" the horizon, i.e., over the curve —instead of what we know to be beyond the horizon— thus proving the salt flats they were on proved his Masonic Spacerock a globe.

I agree with Schpankme. It's a curious thing when a newbie (a newbie to this forum choosing the nom de plume, "Flying Jew" of all things), comes busting into a thread inappropriate for the comment he makes, and right away begins showing off his abject ignorance all things IFERS while immediately wasting away his credibility.

Why do you think it is so imperative that Dubay joins in a tit-for-tat with a Gariepy, Logan Paul, Owen BenYamin, or any other come-lately addle-brained social media darling that opens his mouth and removes all doubt that he is a fool not about to give up his religion?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." —Abraham Lincoln

Do you go by "Flying Jew" on the YouTube platform also? If not, what is your YouTube nom de plume?

[Edit] The reason I ask your YouTube nom de plume is because, for example, Schpankme uses the same identity there as here. You know who it is when seeing him comment on YouTube. He is CONSISTENT between the two platforms. Are you?

[Edit2] Eric has done many interviews. Point people here: https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/category/interviews/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2019 3:38 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Rotblut Fri May 10, 2019 1:35 pm

Flying Jew wrote:in my initial post I said that he doesn't promote Jews.

Why should Eric do that? This all is not about religion, this all is about the TRUTH!
Ben Rotblut
Ben Rotblut

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyocRMMaF01eyLvP1MAS8g

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat May 11, 2019 1:29 am

Just finished reading "Blueprints for "Mind Control Published" by "James True"

I consider this book a must read for all
Operation: Spread Flat Earth Truth - Page 9 Mind_c10

James True wrote:
"Blueprints for Mind Control Published
February 15, 2019  jarue  
There is a blueprint for mind control and my new book exposes it in 47 powerful silhouettes. We have been programmed for centuries by the spellcraft of our controllers. Our world is reverberating in echos of trauma that can only be solved with awareness. A ringing bell is hushed with the grasping of fingers. We are here to grasp this truth together. This book reveals the true anatomy of evil as a careless machine. We vacate each other in pain. It makes us selfish. This is the feeding ground of vampires. The dissonance was created for that purpose.
This book reveals the controlling effects of the psychology behind false flags and educational propaganda. Picture yourself trapped in an eternally shrinking vacuum of space where no one can hear you. You are freak pond scum that fornicated yourself into a mutant fish-monkey. You live in fear of tumbling asteroids, your own footprints, and the magic of E=MC2. Our media and Hollywood are licensed fear porn agents here to keep you impotent. They hide the truth. We are living in a world of human slavery and sacrifice.
It is time to unlock your magic and liberate your psychology. There is a technology to our thoughts. The Jungian archetypes are sigils of magic and you are a creator responsible for this power. Your mind can be baptized in a single question. You can return the assemblage point of your awareness back to your center. All you have to do is ask the question, “Is that true?” We remain as defenseless as a baby when we give our blind trust. It’s time to wake up now. Wake up.

You can purchase Blueprints for Mind Control from Amazon in Paperback, eBook, or I can mail you an Autographed Copy."

Comments from the articles found in this book.
“Unbelievable. Utterly fantastic and so full of Divine wisdom.” – Suzan
“Thank you James for fighting for the truth. You’re a warrior-poet.” – beauty
“That was a intense read, I read it twice. Can’t believe how blind I have been” – Rob
“BEAUTIFUL PIECE! You are gifted” – Crystal
“TRUTH! You are friggin’ BRILLIANT, James True.” – Rebecca
“This spoke deeply to me. Thank you James.” – Wayne
“The level of emotion you are able to express thru writing is beautiful. Poetry.” – Maggi
“Raw and Ripe” – Qustomer
“How do you know these things?” – Heidi
“Poet Laureate” – Suki
“This is very deep and moving” – Ida
“Your words shake my very soul” – Connie
“You are our Ernest Hemingway” – Caroline
“No words can describe my feelings as I read this.” – Wendy
“Powerful and succinct” – Aria
“What an amazing article! The insight, analysis, language…it blew me away.” – Sanna
“I like your style. carry on” – Finn
“James’ work is invaluable” – Tiffany
“truly creative yet on point with truth” – Paul
“Another home run” – Tony"
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next