IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:03 pm

I have some great news. Today I ran IFERS through a 'website analysis website', and I can now confirm that the new IFERS website is already going toe to toe with the old website by getting over 55 Thousand average views a month. More and more people are discovering the truth and IFERS.Ace has already been established as the leading truth website on the internet.

Thanks to Eric's wonderful and informative articles and videos, and to the contributions of our dedicated members, we have shown that deleting us will not stop us. If anything, this forum has more great content and less Shill nonsense than the last forum.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Didnt know where to post this, so i Will post here, as here was talking about B.O.B.If admin dont agree i will move post in other topic.

On his instagram, twiter facebook is this photo, for some party...Domed Flat Earth

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 2710eb0468f27244150e825c86cf2329

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 Db31271ffd557afcdb479eef8b06feee
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Themis wrote:Didnt know where to post this, so i Will post here, as here was talking about B.O.B.If admin dont agree i will move post in other topic.

On his instagram, twiter facebook is this photo, for some party...Domed Flat Earth

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 2710eb0468f27244150e825c86cf2329

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 Db31271ffd557afcdb479eef8b06feee

Unfortunately this seems like a data gathering exercise, and I don't trust B.O.B as anything more than a Gatekeeper.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Of course, that's why I asked is that a right topic or shill section, as he is controlled opposition.
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello,
I've been lurking on IFERS since about July 2015 after being introduced to FE in around February 2015 through jewtube of all places, when a FE video appeared in my feed. Like many with strong conditioning I watched it expecting to dismiss it easily but found the arguments to be sound, which opened a journey of discovery, sifting through a lot of bullshit and shillery which is obviously planted to sow confusion among the undecided and those who can't be arsed looking into the most important issue in our existence (but will happily watch an entire series of the latest hollywood brain fuckery on their weekend and consider that an achievement). I like how the IFERS forums are kept ruthlessly clear of inanity so the threads are only a few pages but full of info, quality over quantity. IFERS is a rich well of info which you don't have to wade through pages and pages of shite to get to cold hard truth. Thanks to IFERS my eyes have been opened to the multitude of deceptions the controllers have cast. Thank you Eric for sharing your most important work, this act will be writ large in history which we will record accurately due to humanity waking up to and developing a taste for truth (and plants :-). I decided to join to contribute to the chemtrail thread and hopefully others.
See ya
steemin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenee Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi,

I don't know where to start. I had seen the Atlantean Conspiracy site many times before when other "truthers" posted links to articles there, but avoided the dreaded flat earth articles that were front and center, in your face, screaming "come on, read me!! you know you want to!" I had gotten so used to wading through bullshit to find nuggets of truth on other so-called truther sites that I figured it was just more of the same. I had been following someone on Twitter whom I now suspect to be a shill, and he had posted links to many of the articles on Atlantean Conspiracy, including the article concerning the barbaric ritual innocuously referred to as "bris". I had also seen Eric's articles about Alex Jones = Bill Hicks (something I knew in my gut when I first saw Alex Jones' Infowars public access show in Austin TX almost 16 years ago), which I had been led to from searching for information on celebrities who had been replaced by doubles, primarily Paul vs Faul McCartney (I was bored, what can I say?). After seeing the integrity behind Eric's work, I finally looked at the flat earth articles and videos a year ago, and was floored by the evidence (which was OBVIOUS). The high altitude balloon footage showing the flat horizon with the sun just above the clouds producing a hot spot made me feel like my innards had turned to water. I devoured every video I could find (including the ones by the infamous shills displayed on the wall of shame). A weight had been lifted and I was just about fully convinced. The only trouble I had was my cognitive dissonance was trying to tell me the ball is just too big to see the curvature. I kept imagining that if a large enough structure were being built, the builders eventually would have to gouge out large amounts of earth to keep it level. Unfortunately, I couldn't picture a structure big enough for the monumental amount of earth-moving that would require. But, Eric had an answer for that too--railroads, which have to be built on level plains, augmented with trestles to keep the rails level over areas with hills and valleys. No gouging out of miles-deep bulge required.

So, why wait a year to join? I didn't feel like I had enough to contribute or that I would be confident enough to explain the flat earth, but the other day I saw a newb post one of those questions about gravity vs density, getting the whole thing wrong. They kept asking how something can drop in a vacuum when there is no air to push it down, as if the density of air determines if something rises or falls. Internally I was screaming "shill alert!" and wanted to jump in and set them straight...it's not the density of the air, it's the density of the object relative to the density of its surrounding medium that determines if the object sinks or floats. I can't find that post anymore (Schpankme was going back and forth with that poster), so I figure the moderators nipped that shit in the bud. I love the fact that this forum is shill-free, although it is fun to watch the drama go down when one is outed--it's better than any soap opera on tell-lie-vision! Laughing

Jenee
Jenee

lachiavola and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Jenee wrote:

where to start
I had seen the Atlantean Conspiracy site many times
After seeing the integrity behind Eric's work, I finally looked at the flat earth
I devoured every video I could find (including the ones by the infamous shills displayed on the wall of shame).  
A weight had been lifted

So, why wait a year to join?  
I didn't feel .. confident enough to explain the flat earth
but the other day I saw a newb post one of those questions about gravity vs density
getting the whole thing wrong
I ... wanted to jump in and set them straight
it's not the density of the air, it's the density of the object relative to the density of its surrounding medium that determines if the object sinks or floats.

I can't find that post anymore
the moderators nipped that shit in the bud
I love the fact that this forum is shill-free

Jenee,

Wonderful introduction; welcome to the forum and the best kept secret of your life.

Best regards,

Schpankme

P.S.

Love the Kitty in Hammock avatar
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri May 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Good a place as any. Check out this slip(?) on national boobtube.
Twice he says the earth is flat subtly in the middle of his dialog.
It is going viral in the FE community.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Fri May 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Interesting...

The first time he slips it in, a moderator immediately looking at her script.
The other moderator at 0:30 tries to counter, by saying all (a)round the Earth and making hand signs of a ball.

If he is an FE'r, good on him for slipping it in. Good a way as any...

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 28, 2016 6:47 pm

vortexpuppy wrote:Interesting...

We're all flat earthers some just more honest about it than others. I still get the feeling they are toying with us. Just a hunch.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 1:56 am

susie wrote:
vortexpuppy wrote:Interesting...

We're all flat earthers some just more honest about it than others.  I still get the feeling they are toying with us.  Just a hunch.

My feelings too. To include this with their propaganda is little more than a taunt. Don't get out your party hats yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun May 29, 2016 1:58 am

He did have a smug smile on his face, so I'm wondering if it was truly setup.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by henryhamion Sun May 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Thanks for the membership to the forum. Glad to be here!

Most of all, a big thanks to Eric for helping my awakening.

Cheers,

Henry
henryhamion
henryhamion

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 Empty Welcome To IFERS

Post by Beashambassador Sun May 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Welcome henryhamion,
This forum has been a great positive change in my life.
Wish you the best,
Beashambassador
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:55 am

Welcome To IFERS - Page 4 13344570_233852003666140_5999392618261318486_n
UK youre havin a FE party!!
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:35 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/05/28/ask-ethan-how-do-we-know-the-earth-isnt-flat/#6f45ff433f72

Forbes is joining in with another pathetic attempt at debunking the flat Earth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by thesilentone Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:34 pm

They are getting desperate is seems. So basically apart from warping the photo from the V2 we should all trust NASA composites right? I think they are drawing more attention to the FE by dismissing it. Sure the majority of the sleeping masses will buy this but then they were never going to be wakened anyway. But many of the remaining people with even a slightly open mind might end up doing a little research and hopefully come across some of Eric's stuff on Jootoob.

Been browsing the forum for a few weeks and decided to take the plunge so here I am. It feels relaxing and invigorating, energetically, mentally and spiritually, to be among like minded individuals.

THANK YOU ERIC.

Last edited by thesilentone on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by Occamania Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Huge fan of Eric's YT channel for a long time. I've researched, experimented, and experienced enough to know for certain that we are living on a flat plane. Thank you Eric for keeping things on the level of first principles when it comes to analyzing the FE vs RE (BS) theory. Keep up the amazing work!

Occamania

Back to top Go down

Post by plinthearth Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:17 am

After forty years of locating, studying and analyzing the North Star (Polaris) and its relationships to the fixed stars, the planets, the Sun, the Moon, the atmosphere and the Earth itself, I am convinced that the Earth is flat with all celestial bodies revolving around the North Star.

As a University trained Structural Engineer, I attest that the curvature of the Earth was never broached as a design criterion during my training or practice.

All empirical evidence suggests to me that the "Known World" is a giant lake with the Antarctic ice wall as its shore and the continents as huge islands within.

plinthearth

08-13-16
plinthearth
plinthearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:22 am

Agreed! Welcome to IFERS
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FE101 Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi Admin and all, thanks for accepting me. Inspired by Eric and other FE pioneers just a few months ago, as a newb I created a Youtube channel youtube.com/c/flatearth1010. I have made 9 videos, and working on the last 10th episode. Nothing new, just summarizing your amazing works and re-explain it my way in Indonesian language (coz not all can speak English). I am very surprised with the viewers' enthusiasm, since FE almost never been heard before in here.

One thing that I learned, when I started explaining FE's correlation with global conspiracy in general, a subject that I've been studied for the last 11 years, layman people in here started to understand and support with their hearts.

Again, thanks to all for awaking me and so many people in part of the world you might not aware of.

Cheers,
-FE101 ready to learn.

FE101

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:55 am

That's great, thanks for helping spread the good word! We need more people translating, making videos, writing articles, talking to people and getting the message out any way we can. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by john auralmack Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi, I just ran over here after I did a search regarding the Babylonian's fascination with the number 7, since I recently became aware they had one, and found, 'The Atlantean Conspiracy: The Numerology of Lucky Sevens,' Posted by Eric Dubay. I found a connection with that.

After reading several+ hours here I find I agree with a lot posted here...#1. Truth has no religion.

And no, I can't imagine a flat earth. But I'm not here to debate about it. I'm just trying to figure out how that could be. But so far, it is just overwhelming. Is there an overview of how that could be? A diagram much like I could sketch of the solar system...sun, moon, earth, and planets showing what you guys are claiming? How would it work? Something to nibble on to get started? Right now I'm just wondering how we could have night and day on a flat earth that doesn't spin around or move like mars around the sun. But then I dunno, a flat earth, a flat moon, a flat sun?, a flat mars?

Do you have an "Introductory link," where I could comprehend what you guys are claiming? Some kind of structure that might give me an idea of what you see? An overview.

Again, some kind of imagery to go with this Flat Earth Ideology. What would I be looking at from a good distance away? Any imagery of how this would work? I think we live on a globe, right or wrong, I could show you the imagery of what I think...but I just love options, if you have something visual it would be easier to grasp. Or if not, I'll return later and read a little more to see if I can picture any Flat Earth concept of what you guys are talking about.

-

john auralmack

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Hi everyone,
I have always been convinced the Moon Landings were 'faked' and on September the 11th 2001 I finally woke-up, as I watched the events unfolding on TV I said to my girlfriend at the time 'This is fucking bullshit'.
All the footage looked suspect, within 10 minutes the media were blaming Osama Bin Laden and the final straw was when Jane Standley stood in front of building 7 'live' on the BBC proclaiming it had collapsed fifteen minutes before it had.
That was my epiphany, from that date I threw myself in to research, I went the route most people take..
David Icke, Alex Jones, Micheal Tsarion, Richard D Hall, and so on.
Whilst they all appeared to reveal some truths it was clear that were also obfuscating and hiding stuff.

After 10 years of research I found myself no closer to any kind of truth than the illusion of money and our bondage via our birth certificates.
This I perceived to be the ultimate truth and was convinced every other conspiracy was taking people away from this simple truth.
I stepped back from research as I thought I had found my truth, but after seeing Eric Dubay on Youtube one day I thought 'this is interesting' and set out to research myself and confirm this was nothing more than a 'conspiracy' to match 'Aliens'.

After around 6 months of solid research for myself I had to conclude the evidence for a Flat Earth is thoroughly irrefutable. The only argument against it is CGI composites from NASA and the opinion of Physicists who can only back-up their claims with Scientific Theories and convoluted mathematics that employ theoretical constants (Gravity etc).

I doubt I am able to bring anything to this forum, but I just wanted to sign-up and thank Eric Dubay for exposing (what I believe) to be the ultimate truth and only 'conspiracy'.

Last edited by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Well said and welcome to IFERS ...

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content