IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:17 pm

lizardking wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/tila-tequila-insists-earth-flat-bizarre-twitter-rant-article-1.2489596

The morons have just given us even further promotion by using Tila Tequila to tweet Eric's video. Obviously they are trying to discredit flat earth by associating it with her, and saying she's 'immortal', but they have been stupid enough to link people directly to Eric's 'Flat Earth Conspiracy Documentary' rather than one of their retarded puppets ala Mark Sargent and the story has even made it onto the New York Times.

Truth from the mouth of a shit is still truth.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Cabpaddy and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Stinky Cash just made a good video about it:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Admin wrote:Stinky Cash just made a good video about it:

Thanks for posting; as Stinky Cash says, she is simply being used to discredit the movement, but this desperate tactic will not work. In fact, all it will do is lead more people to the truth, because the idiots allowed her to link to one of your videos. They might laugh at first, but no-one will be laughing after reading your '200 Proofs'.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Empty Oh.

Post by rare Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Well. In November I lost my internet for a month due to bad weather and waiting to be reconnected. Then I was too busy through December and then I find an email from thinkforyourself that there is a new forum.
After catching up with the crap that went down I'm truly incredulous that such a thing happened, but then I'm also not.
'Wait. There's a sensible FE forum with 3000 members and thousands of views a week? Do they not think Kennedy was a Soviet android? No alien agenda? Shut that shit down. Get the mental sites with the caps lock and bad grammar we approve of to tear the shit out of them.'

Like others when I first started to consider the FE you come across a lot of bullshit amateurish sites full of tinfoil hats and middle-school theories populated by idiots which only leads anyone seriously curious to be put off from investigating any further because it all gets bundled into the same garbage can of UFO nuts and 'Wake up sheeple!' mantras. You know what sheep don't like being called? Sheep. And the sheep dog's a bully.
I was so grateful to find Eric's site and IFERS. Glad to be back.
rare
rare

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 pm

rare wrote:
'Wait. There's a sensible FE forum with 3000 members and thousands of views a week? Do they not think Kennedy was a Soviet android? No alien agenda? Shut that shit down. Get the mental sites with the caps lock and bad grammar we approve of to tear the shit out of them.'  

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nogoc9qygS1qlsv40_540
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Thank you for accepting me as a member of the IFERS forum. After watching Eric's 200 Proofs video book I told my high school buddy who had worked for NSA and is now retired. He surprised me when he said he knows about the moon and mars landing hoaxes and has no problem with FE truths. He stopped believing in the Spinning Ball Earth and Santa Claus a long time ago. I will do my best to spread the truth to as many people as possible and direct them to the IFERS forum. Best regards to all.
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:02 am

Hello everyone,

If you happen to have clicked on articles on the old IFERS in the last few weeks before it was deleted, your web browser may have cached the pages that have since been deleted.

Could everyone who was a member and regular visitor to the old IFERS forum please read this article, follow the instructions, and see whether you have the cached files from the old forum on your computers:

http://www.macforensicslab.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=31

I would be extremely grateful, because although Schpankme and CSP backed up the forum, they don't have the last few weeks of information, and although Eric, Lizardking and myself have been checking Google cache, they don't have everything.

I know that it is a lot to ask, but we would be so grateful to you.

If you want to help, make sure that you don't look up the old IFERS or try to view the Google caches, because they may override and replace any cached files that you may have.

If you do have the cached files from the forum, even if you don't have them for every thread, I would be very grateful if you could save them and then message me, so that you could send them to Eric, Lizardking or myself.

Kindest regards and many thanks in advance,

TFY.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iahawks Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:59 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:Hello everyone,

If you happen to have clicked on articles on the old IFERS in the last few weeks before it was deleted, your web browser may have cached the pages that have since been deleted.

Could everyone who was a member and regular visitor to the old IFERS forum please read this article, follow the instructions, and see whether you have the cached files from the old forum on your computers:

I would be extremely grateful, because although Schpankme and CSP backed up the forum, they don't have the last few weeks of information, and although Eric, Lizardking and myself have been checking Google cache, they don't have everything.

If you want to help, make sure that you don't look up the old IFERS or try to view the Google caches, because they may override and replace any cached files that you may have.

If you do have the cached files from the forum, even if you don't have them for every thread, I would be very grateful if you could save them and then message me, so that you could send them to Eric, Lizardking or myself.

TFY.

I copied a lot of the "Revealing Quotes" thread to a plain-text file on my system. I don't know what percentage of the thread I copied, but I at least have some. I can send that to you if it would help.
iahawks
iahawks

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:01 am

iahawks wrote:I copied a lot of the "Revealing Quotes" thread to a plain-text file on my system. I don't know what percentage of the thread I copied, but I at least have some. I can send that to you if it would help.

Thank you, that would be very helpful. Very Happy

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shad01 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Keep up the good work Eric. Thank you for all your videos and all the effort you go to to spread the truth.

Please don't ever stop!

I have convinced a lot strangers just by asking 'would you believe me if I told you the earth was flat?'

Another thing that proves we are stationery is the telescopes.

If we are spinning, how is it possible that we can focus on a single star without moving the telescope in accordance with our so called spin?

Shad01

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoid Gramdroid Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi all! So good to be back in excellent company. I am all smiles right now. To all involved in setting up the new site, you've all done a fantastic job and this forum feels a little more functional than the last.

The truth will never die!
Paranoid Gramdroid
Paranoid Gramdroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm

I'm really impressed and happy with how quickly IFERS has rebounded. You guys have proven yourselves to be more credible than ever. Eric even has more people coming out of the woodwork now to help translate his research into other languages, authenticating and proliferating his work for more and more people to see. Keep up the great work!

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Empty Old ifers Posts

Post by vortexkitten Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:52 pm

http://www.macforensicslab.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=31

TFY.

Hi Thinkforyourself, Eric, Lizardking, Schpankme

I have some stuff dated May 24, 2015 at 6:10pm see screenshot ( the screenshot and the backup of stuff I have is hosted locally on my box ) Smile
The page can be scrolled down and some of the other pages, 1,2,3,4 etc.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Local_11

I don't know how much I have but I will look and see and send to you'se

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 pm

vortexkitten wrote:

TFY.

Hi Thinkforyourself, Eric, Lizardking, Schpankme

I have some stuff dated May 24, 2015 at 6:10pm see screenshot ( the screenshot and the backup of stuff I have is hosted locally on my box ) Smile
The page can be scrolled down and some of the other pages, 1,2,3,4 etc.

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Local_11

I don't know how much I have but I will look and see and send to you'se

Thank you very much for your kind words and kind offer, but thankfully we don't need you to send us what you have, because CSP managed to backup the forum in November, which he has sent to us. 

Thanks again for the offer; we really appreciate it. 

What would be extremely helpful is if anyone saved comments from November and December 2015, or if they could check their cache files to see whether they have them.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Good to see the forum back and the recent attack just highlights the desperation and it is not going away.. Best wishes to all.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by revealeddreams Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:32 am

Hello again fellow Flat Earthers. It's great to be back. Cudos to all the Admin's for getting the new board up and running again. With a team like you guys the Zionists will never beat us.
revealeddreams
revealeddreams

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Empty Couldn't RESIST: Space walk for British astronaut

Post by vortexkitten Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:00 am

British-born astronaut Piers Sellers was recovering today after a seven-hour space walk he described as "too beautiful for words".
At one stage Sellers, originally from Crowborough, East Sussex, asked where he was as he free-floated around the Atlantis space shuttle as it orbited 100 miles above the Earth.
Mission control in Houston told him he was flying over the Pacific, approaching South America.
"Wow", he said. "It's too beautiful for words. Unbelievable."
He commented: "that his work for him on the ISS was just like a normal day in the office"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-142228/Space-walk-British-astronaut.html

My Comments: this guy has just completed a 7 hour fucking hour space walk, more like a space grapple, he probably needed a nappy on just case he needed to shit while crawling around Smile Smile Smile

Too hilarious for words....Feel free to move to the right thread when ready.

Last edited by vortexkitten on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:16 am

Thanks once again for your patience.  The admins have re-built much of the old IFERS and will continue to do so in the coming days.  Feel free to begin using the forum as usual, but everyone please read the rules thread before posting anything or risk being banned.  Do not start a thread without significant research/content in the opening post.  Find an appropriate existing thread to post your comments, videos, articles and other research, and if you have a question, first do your due diligence in searching the forum for an existing answer and if you cannot find it anywhere, find an appropriate existing thread to ask.  I appreciate everyone's help in making this new IFERS even better than before!  Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by macagoraga Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 am

Hi flatearthers,

I am new member of IFERS.
I could help download old forum
using ScrapBook firefox addon
and webarchive.

I would like to know if someone
is already doing this work.
We could eventually split work.

Best

macagoraga

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:47 pm

macagoraga wrote:Hi flatearthers,

I am new member of IFERS.
I could help download old forum
using ScrapBook firefox addon
and webarchive.

I would like to know if someone
is already doing this work.
We could eventually split work.

Best
That would be extremely helpful. Eric and Lizardking have already searched many webarchives, which we used to build about half of what we currently have. 

Anything that you can find from November or December 2015, in any thread, would be extremely helpful and much appreciated. 

Thanks. Very Happy

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by macagoraga Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 pm

@Thinkforyourself I am glad to help.

I will start download from category "The International Flat Earth Research Society",
for a total of 39 threads and 3614 posts.

Starting now...

macagoraga

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:50 pm

macagoraga wrote:@Thinkforyourself I am glad to help.

I will start download from category "The International Flat Earth Research Society",
for a total of 39 threads and 3614 posts.

Starting now...

Thank you! How are you able to do that?

Remember, we have all of the posts from before November, so all you need to save are the comments from November onwards.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delphi88 Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi Mods and everyone! Glad to be here and look forward to learning more about our Flat Earth.
One day someone will manufacture a flat earth that I can put on my desk at the office. That'd be sure to get them talking at work! If people could see a physical representation of the Sun & Moon circling around the Flat Earth it'd make it way easier for people to grasp the whole reality of us living on a Flat Plane. Thanks.

Delphi88

Back to top Go down

Post by macagoraga Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:46 pm

First of all I try with a firefox addon named ScrapBook.
But this have certain limit, so I try using httrack [dot] com

This can be configurable, but I notice now that internal links is not changed.
I am checking their docs for see how to change internal links to local.

This software create a new page with list of all pages downloaded.
It's that fine for you?

Which method you use? So I can follow the same if you prefer.

I will check to download only from november.

However, I see that web archive have only last 29 November, not after.

See:

Welcome To IFERS - Page 2 Screen_Shot_2016_01_15_at_15_44_16

macagoraga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesandar Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:12 pm

Since this is phpBB, features to backup and restore are already built-in.

Even if they aren't necessarily directly-accessible to the admins of each free forum on ace.st(such as this one), the owners of the site should definitely be able to access those features. Should something like this happen again(let's hope not), restoration shouldn't take much of a sweat! Smile

Best of luck with the new forums!

Lesandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next