IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Realearth Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Emiliano wrote:Hi, i'm from Córdoba, Argentina.

Welcome to IFERS
Realearth
Realearth

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Tiberg Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 am

Earth is a stationary plain. Very Happy

Last edited by Jimmy Tiberg on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jimmy Tiberg
Jimmy Tiberg

Quantum_electro_dynamic_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 14 Empty Why do most people dont want to wake up

Post by Teslarulez Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

This has been the big question for me after I woken up, is that why do people even with so much evidence in front of them refuse to wake up?
First of all I would like to thank Eric for doing the honors of properly educating me two years ago. Like everyone I went through all the phases of waking up, then the flood of questions started forming up and also getting most of the answers from the then YouTube. During the initial I felt like I was assigned the duty of the John the Baptist role ..lol little did I know the elites have been playing this game for a long and they have fail-safes built everywhere.
    To me waking up is also like waking up someone waking up a person in real life sleep. They don't want to wake up because the sleep feels so good for them that waking them from that train of thought and fear of losing all the beliefs that they treasured , losing all the excitement of the unknown. Also once you wake up there is that anger and resentment that you have been tricked all your life. Especially some the newer kids becoming adults find to hard to handle the truth because the programming is so deep.
     So with that being said I just wanted to get my community's input on this perspective
Teslarulez
Teslarulez

MagMax likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 14 Empty Another new member

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi,

Quick intro: 57yr old white guy (Ha!), Boomer to whit, but never the same as those around me thank god!

I have come to FE at exactly the right point in my journey (started consciously 30+ years ago, unconsciously from birth), i.e. at the end of a seemingly endless supply of threads and rabbit holes that do nothing but keep you looking. I started with politics and Geo-politics and being introduced to Anarchism quite early started to realize something wrong in the world, so looking for answers then went though everything - religion, health, nutrition, occultism, masonry etc etc ad-nauseum. I am most upset by the multitude of spiritual dead-ends and tricks to turns us away.

I was started to lose hope recently. With so much information spanning so many subjects there was no emerging cohesive picture other than there is someone or something that doesn't like us and is making US destroy ourselves with a view to final horrific enslavement of the incarnations and the soul. My blood runs cold.

Then along came Eric and IFERS (although I think I saw a few Seargent vids first). All is now well and I am at peace for the time being. So many things fall into place and others lose their importance but most crucial is that I can verify FE for myself practically and with a llittle work I may be able to properly comprehend some of the mechanics.

I live in Wiltshire UK, very near Walbury hill the second highest point in south east England. You get pretty well a 360 view of a beautiful, flat horizon. I have more to post on this hopefully in the appropriate thread later.

Thank you all for being here. Very Happy

A couple of questions/observations if anyone cares to answer please.

I've noticed many videos are missing (taken down from youtube) it would be really useful to have titles given so we can search archive.org etc. Also using brighteon, bitchute etc might work for a while. I have storage to offer plus other things. I may start my own collection.

I would like to offer the following fact which if you care to spend the time reading will show you that;

All of our history as taught is pretty well a fabrication based around real events that span no more than 900 years into the past. These events as retold from different perspectives become new dynasties, empires, epochs, cultures etc. This is why there are sooo many kings and queens with similar lives, families, deaths etc. and other famous figures.

Obviously knowing the amount of effort put into the NASA lies it's not a difficult leap to know that an even bigger effort has been made, over centuries in regards to history.

I believe this (continuing) effort which includes wholesale destruction of books, peoples, wisdom  and knowledge absolutely includes the flat earth.

Here is he URL for what's available in english and please start here because there is a summary somewhere but if you read that you wont understand the background, quality of research and effort, just the results.

Will post a link (be prepared for a couple of weeks reading) when I'm permitted under forum rules.

Last edited by nowhereelsetogo on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stions)
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 14 Empty New member / glad to be here

Post by Quantum_electro_dynamic_1 Sun May 10, 2020 12:31 am

Hey guys,

Looking forward to speaking with everyone I haven't used a forum probably since 2007 so this almost feels like going back in time haha. Brief history

There is so much for us to learn and tap into, abilities the creator gave us as default settings. The elite don't want us fully accessing our divine nature and knowledge.

But we can and will do it and Eric's efforts set the foundation for our uprising. I work in the belly of the beast as research scientists, I did my MD prior to research and prior to that I studied mathematics and physics, so me coming to the flat earth wasn't something that I ran into. I learned everything I could their physics and their mathematics. And it would always drive me crazy when it didn't make sense to me, I used to blame myself for not being focused enough to push through the material and figure it out. Now I realize it really was a hoax on the highest level, and the same goes for medicine and research as we all know. But I knew that before getting my degree and thought I could change the system , bad move the system tried to get rid of me but I pivoted nicely and am now semi financially stable again. We live on a devil run system with puppets willing to do anything for their masters.

Best

Asad

Last edited by Quantum_electro_dynamic_1 on Sun May 10, 2020 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

Jbgood and DJ BROWNIE UK™© like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AlienActivity Sun May 10, 2020 1:12 am

Hi there, I'm new as well. And also have a math story.

I was a gifted student in elementary school for math and sciences. I learned how to do math on my own, teacher instruction actually made me worse.  So they sent me to a gifted institution, which now as an adult I look back on and realize was huge scam. Some of my current friends have told me they use these institutions for power/control and pedo stuff? Who knows. But I remember as a kid I hated this place, and I would end up crying in the corner for no reason. And the stuff we learned there was just...nothing really. It was so bad. It's like they are playing some game to mess around with kids I don't know.

After elementary I realized school in general was a huge scam. It was nice to go there to meet new people and hang out, but as a place of learning it is a scam of the highest order. No wonder so many people have so many issues with these places. The curriculum from mathematics to history to science are all a scam, and mostly lies. If I followed my own way instead of going to these schools I'm confident my math ability would be way better. There is a deep connection that we don't fully understand yet between mathematics and all of nature. You can see some of this in the golden ratio. And through people like Nikola Telsa, which the places I went to never mentioned him, funny that.

If you take a step back and look at the various mathematics subjects, they are mostly going in circles messing with numbers in different ways but actually accomplishing nothing. At some point it is just math on top of math with no meaning whatsoever.

Anywho, welcome Very Happy
AlienActivity
AlienActivity

Ifersgold, Hauchfer, Truthseekermom and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum_electro_dynamic_1 Sun May 10, 2020 2:24 am

No doubt good to meet you and I appreciate your journey. All these gifted schools are scams for the kids who have an exception ability to conceptualize and learn at an early age I'm glad you escaped without any physical abuse. Your emotions as a kid about the education system were 100% on point.

Lol I did my senior thesis on mathematical paradoxes and I already had run in to Godel's work and his incompleteness theorem which basically stated that no mathematical or logical system of thought could ever be fully self-consistent. Which basically removes any certainty about any mathematical proof or result. It's numerical spell casting lol in my opinion. I still love math and observational real science but I realize that makes me more of a natural philosopher rather than a scientist as its currently defined.

Nice to meet you! AlienActivity. Very Happy

MuddyMae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AlienActivity Tue May 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Quantum_electro_dynamic_1 wrote:No doubt good to meet you and I appreciate your journey. All these gifted schools are scams for the kids who have an exception ability to conceptualize and learn at an early age I'm glad you escaped without any physical abuse. Your emotions as a kid about the education system were 100% on point.

Lol I did my senior thesis on mathematical paradoxes and I already had run in to Godel's work and his incompleteness theorem which basically stated that no mathematical or logical system of thought could ever be fully self-consistent. Which basically removes any certainty about any mathematical proof or result. It's numerical spell casting lol in my opinion. I still love math and observational real science but I realize that makes me more of a natural philosopher rather than a scientist as its currently defined.

Nice to meet you! AlienActivity. Very Happy

Nice to meet you too and thanks for the support Smile

I, like you really loved physics as well, but suffered in school because of the hoax of it all as you realized. The problem is they automatically accept the models they have been taught and they never self-checked them. Then they use proofs within these models to prove these models, actually makes no sense. To me many of the issues come down to authority. The biggest hurdles people have are breaking down their own structures they were taught as a kid. Everyone has automatically accepted these models instead of testing them themselves.

It's a really simple concept but since people have been brainwashed very early, they really don't know how to take a couple steps back from it all.
AlienActivity
AlienActivity

MuddyMae likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am

Is anybody else having trouble logging in? I am unable to login on my laptop using opera. It sends me to another site to confirm user name & that I am not a robot but won't confirm from there.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:28 am

Alpha wrote:Is anybody else having trouble logging in? I am unable to login on my laptop using opera. It sends me to another site to confirm user name & that I am not a robot but won't confirm from there.

No problem yet with my login
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 14 Empty Glad to have found this forum

Post by lachiavola Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:51 pm

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I have been in the truth about FE for almost 3 years now. I seemed to have stumbled upon it "accidentally." I was (and still am a bit) obsessed with an unsolved horrific double murder of two teen girls in 2017 in the area where I live (Indiana.) Youtube was on autoplay while I did some chores around the house and listened. After awhile, I was hearing some outrageous stuff and went to investigate (think hollywood luciferians cannibals underground pizza, etc...) Long story short, it sent me down a "conspiracy theory" rabbit hole for about a year. In the end, I came to my own conclusions about which theories were subterfuge and which were actual truth. It's changed my life in many ways. Some good, some not so good. Good things include finally understanding why things about this world has NEVER made sense to me, scientific "facts" that I just could absolutely not grasp because it went against all common sense. It's made me deeply reflect on all of the false programming I've been consciously and subconsciously subjected to all of my life. The not so good things include still not being able to un-program many of my patterns of thinking despite knowing they are based on lies.  Being absolutely disinterested and unable to have meaningful sincere conversations, "table talk", etc with anyone in my daily physical world because I don't want to "fake talk" about nasa or this or that, or other "news" stories, topics... the majority of everything in this world is false. After years worth of voracious researching how does one put all that knowledge into a sentence or a paragraph without coming across as a lunatic? So, extreme loneliness. There's been a few times I've just wanted to go back to being a sleeping sheep. Another not so good feeling is guilt over bringing children into this mess of a world. I feel enslaved, therefore I feel responsible for the enslavement of them as well. Lastly, so now I know the truth but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. Anyways, it is a blessing to at least be able to communicate with like-minded individuals. Thank you and I will be catching up on reading the forum. By the way, I learned of this site via an interview Eric did. It is posted on his youtube channel. I believe it was Flat Earther Destroys Globe in Live Interview.

lachiavola

MuddyMae and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:34 pm

lachiavola wrote:Hello and thank you for allowing me to join. I have been in the truth about FE for almost 3 years now. I seemed to have stumbled upon it "accidentally." I was (and still am a bit) obsessed with an unsolved horrific double murder of two teen girls in 2017 in the area where I live (Indiana.) Youtube was on autoplay while I did some chores around the house and listened. After awhile, I was hearing some outrageous stuff and went to investigate (think hollywood luciferians cannibals underground pizza, etc...) Long story short, it sent me down a "conspiracy theory" rabbit hole for about a year. In the end, I came to my own conclusions about which theories were subterfuge and which were actual truth. It's changed my life in many ways. Some good, some not so good. Good things include finally understanding why things about this world has NEVER made sense to me, scientific "facts" that I just could absolutely not grasp because it went against all common sense. It's made me deeply reflect on all of the false programming I've been consciously and subconsciously subjected to all of my life. The not so good things include still not being able to un-program many of my patterns of thinking despite knowing they are based on lies.  Being absolutely disinterested and unable to have meaningful sincere conversations, "table talk", etc with anyone in my daily physical world because I don't want to "fake talk" about nasa or this or that, or other "news" stories, topics... the majority of everything in this world is false. After years worth of voracious researching how does one put all that knowledge into a sentence or a paragraph without coming across as a lunatic? So, extreme loneliness. There's been a few times I've just wanted to go back to being a sleeping sheep. Another not so good feeling is guilt over bringing children into this mess of a world. I feel enslaved, therefore I feel responsible for the enslavement of them as well. Lastly, so now I know the truth but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. Anyways, it is a blessing to at least be able to communicate with like-minded individuals. Thank you and I will be catching up on reading the forum. By the way, I learned of this site via an interview Eric did. It is posted on his youtube channel. I believe it was Flat Earther Destroys Globe in Live Interview.

Welcome aboard IFERS, great to have you with us, looking forward to your research.
Realearth
Realearth

lachiavola, Lonn-Alan and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:42 am

Realearth wrote:
Alpha wrote:Is anybody else having trouble logging in? I am unable to login on my laptop using opera. It sends me to another site to confirm user name & that I am not a robot but won't confirm from there.

No problem yet with my login

I cleared my cache & cookies. Everything is working fine again so I'm not sure what was going on.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by jessieThinks Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:27 pm

Hello my name is Jessie and I have researched for about three years. I have been a member for about a year and a half, but have used IFERS as a guest for some time before. I have wanted to write out my journey for a while and introduce myself properly so I could thank Eric and this wonderful community. You have all helped me to find the genuine truth! I am fairly young (25), and I’ve had quite an eventful life, which I have now realised was what was needed to get me to where I am now.

I have had some bizarre experiences from a child till now, that made me question what the world is and whether it is as solid as we’re led to believe. It has ranged from outer body experiences, sleep paralysis, insane life like dreams that have caused Déjà Vu and some experiences I wouldn’t even know what to call them. (I’m sure at some point I’ll share some of my experiences/stories).

I was first introduced to the idea of flat earth, by a very close friend of mine. When he first brought up flat earth, all I did was detest it and argue against it. Every time we would see each other, we would always end up in heated debates. After a little while of constant battles and arguments, I decided to make it my mission to prove to him that the earth was a globe.

I went in to work one day, and told a work friend about my constant battles with my close friend. She then turned round to me and said she was a flat earther and didn’t like to tell many people. I was absolutely gob smacked, she then told me to watch Eddie Bravo and I went home that night and started to look in to the moon landings. Whilst doing so, I heard Eddie Bravo recommend to watch Eric Dubay’s videos, so that’s what I did.

My first video I watched of Eric’s was about the Moon landings. By the time I was half way through that one video, my mind started to tell me that there is something more to this. I then finished the video and could not believe what I actually saw! The next day I decided to re-watch the video and take notes so I could then look up different things to validate or disprove myself. The more videos I watched, the more notes I took, the more I researched for myself, the more I started to believe and trust in Eric’s content.

I then went back to my first friend and spoke to him about Eric Dubay’s videos and what I had found. We had some great discussions about flat earth, but he then began to speak about lizard people, the Atlantis story, Rothschild Fam, 9/11 and loads of other things. At this point I was only just waking up to the lie of the heliocentric model and trying to understand whether what we lived on was flat or anything else. As soon as he started talking about lizard people and everything else, it confused me and started to make me think of all possibilities to what lies are in the world. I also didn’t realise that he had come to his conclusion that the earth was flat through YouTube videos and not by his own personal research or notes that he had looked up to confirm.

He came out with so many different conspiracies and opinions that would contradict one another, I didn’t know what to believe. Especially once I knew he had no facts or even notes to back up any of his speculations. So everything he watched he believed, which does not help as I didn’t realise at the time, that there was so many “truth speakers” that were bull shitters. When you first wake up to the lies of the world, it feels like a hefty burden that you can’t share with many people, because they will think you’re crazy. So you can’t just randomly come out with the opposite opinion to the norm, unless you have the facts to back up what you preach!

I started to try watch a few different podcast’s to see what people were saying about these lizard people. To me it sounded so far from reality I didn’t know how I felt about it, the whole concept of lizard people didn’t sit well with me. At this point I had realised that there was too many lies to this whole thing. I thought the best solution was to take a subject at a time and try and relearn and reeducate myself with true facts.

So I went back to flat earth, I needed to truly understand what I was living on and I needed to be able to talk with confidence. Especially if I wanted to help others wake up to this lie. I watched someone who my second friend (from work), told me to watch and he was from England. His name was Dave Murphy, I watched many of his videos and took so many notes. Then looked up my notes to validate them, a lot of what he talks about on his videos are key points and good facts.

But I didn’t realise how dangerous it can be to say these truths but at the same time refer to the Bible as if it was a timeline of events (Which is basically what I got from most of his videos). I then found myself believing the story of the Israelites, the three blood lines and how the “Nephilim” infiltrated the blood lines after the great flood and the reset of the earth. I also didn’t realise that different stories in ancient scriptures and religious texts are all very much the same stories that are told to symbolise different references we can use in our everyday life.

There are so many people who have such similar views and facts on certain things and will agree but majority pair it with a belief or a speculation. I watched so many people that all said similar things about flat earth and had the facts to back up certain things. But then would come out with a ridiculous assumption or speculation on another subject and it would completely contradict everything they had said. It also becomes dangerous and confuses their viewers as they become so attached to that podcast. They then believe everything that, that podcaster says.

It’s a shame that there is so many people that are confused because of all the “truth seekers” that put out so much misinformation and have tainted the minds of those who want to actually find the truth. I don’t understand that if you know that majority of what you know, or what was taught to you as a child is a complete lie. Then why would you waste so much time on these people when you can’t even be bothered to validate their so called “truths”? Surely if you have truly been “woken up” then all you want to do is find the truth? Yet all I find is many people who tell me that they are “awoke” and understand everything, but have done little to no research of their own to have come to these conclusions.

It’s just like following suit, millennials love a trend or a hashtag! More and more recently it’s been about a spiritual affirmation or the fact they’ve gone vegan for a week. All to get those likes on Instagram. All for what? To feed your own self ego, and to pretend to the world that you understand what being “awoke” is? It’s actually shocks me that the majority put so much effort in to please people and attract attention on social media.

Imagine if we could get these people to actually see and feel the real truths to the world. The whole world would change! I don’t like to refer to people as sheep, due to the fact that we were all a sheep at one time or another. I completely get the whole concept of calling them sheep! But if we continue to call them sheep surely, they will never wake up to the truth? As it becomes part of our collective reality that vast majority of the population are sheep?

I feel like to the majority of western population it’s all about who has the most likes and the best on trend “look”. I myself have lived and breathed that same world they are living now. I want to be able to change the minds of these millennials. As I feel that they need to learn the basics again, just like when we were kids and we learnt all these lies. Strip everything back and start from scratch.

Since I have become “awoke”, it has taken immense research and I have read so many studies, documents and books to validate everything I have learnt from Eric’s video’s. It took three years to get to where I am now. It has been the most up and down journey of my life but I feel that for the first time in my life, I have found peace. Now if we are to even begin to wake up these millennials, I can guarantee you that half of them won’t even bother to note take or read books, studies, documents and carry out experiments to validate what is being presented to them.

So what I wanted to do, was create something quick and snappy to present to people in my family who can’t comprehend anything I talk about. My dad is a man who is extremely science based. He gave me my heavily indoctrinated views of the world and universe. From a child I have always played video games, watched science documentaries and loved anything sci-fi! This was heavily influenced by my dad, to the point where I wanted to become a Bio-chemist and find the cure for Parkinson’s Disease!

(Which is mad, because I dropped out of college/sixth form and moved away to another country and I became a successful make-up artist. Which was far from what I wanted to do, I wanted to go to Cambridge or Oxford to study biochemistry. I went the complete opposite in terms of my career “dream”. Yet what I did not know was the universe had a plan for me to later find out the truth about biochemistry and to understand the concept of the “placebo effect” and that disease is a man made concept. It’s like I was destined to find all these truths).

When I speak to my dad about these topics, he completely rejects anything I say which breaks my heart. Yet if I showed him a picture of a new planet that NASA had found he would be so interested! It’s now become a project for me to wake up my dad! About a year in to my journey I found out my dad’s brother is a regional grand master! Which then explains quite a lot!

Then there’s my mum who is someone who has never stuck to any belief in her whole life, and she isn’t the smartest of people in the world but is a little bit open minded! I thought if I can create something that my mum can understand and digest, then anyone could!

People need a simple break down of everything, especially if it’s someone who is “awoke”. Many have contradictory views due to all the misinformation and can’t understand the real truth so therefore become confused. I have wanted to do this since I first became aware of the many deceptions but I never felt that I was ready, I wanted it to be perfect and part of me was worried, for a long time about what could happen if I did. But I have since realised that it doesn’t matter if it’s not perfect, I just need to be active with my ideas and stay positive!

I want to create very unique one-page summaries of all topics, something that will help to trigger their minds. Something that will appeal to someone who has been Instagram indoctrinated. I show many of my friends’ information, images and videos. But it just doesn’t click in their brains and they become bored to easily. I especially show people that are already aware to some of the bullshit in the world. But again, they always want something that is quick and snappy and tells them what they want to know straight away, without the complex dialogue.

I then want to put out presentations to break down information, almost like a lesson for people. I’ll take it very slow and keep it simple so that their minds can process everything. I want people to realise how special they are, and how special everything in this world truly is! The beauty in what this all is! But also the deception, and how we can make them aware and change the thought process of majority of our population. I am still learning day by day new things, and I think to myself how good it would be to have people learn what I have learnt and also continue to learn with me!

I just wish there was more people that would take the time to use IFERS and not just watch someone on YouTube spill out bullshit which will never benefit them. No-one I know bothers to look on IFERS when I show them things and when I tell them to join! I think because there is so many topics and research with the use of a lot of intellectual language, people get deterred and feel that it is too much for them to comprehend or to read/listen to.

I do honestly believe that if you take the concept of a trend idea, and get people hooked on something that is seen as a trend. But really, it’s just a tactic to grab their attention and spark their minds, because their minds know nothing other than trends and Instagram. Maybe then they will be in a better position to educate themselves properly and understand the importance of why we are here! I know social media isn’t good but if it can be used to grab the attention of the mass population and to get them to see reality for what it truly is, surely this is a good thing?

I wanted to write a mini summary of my journey and post it on IFERS. It sounds crazy as you lot don’t even know me, but you have no idea how much this website has impacted my life! It has educated me and guided me beyond belief! So, thank you so much Eric for your amazing videos and insights! Thank you to everyone on IFERS who have played their part in my journey also, even if you don’t even know it! You have changed my life, and I will forever be grateful!

Jessie
xo
jessieThinks
jessieThinks

Admin, Bro, notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo, 302294-ai, nocenterpin, Kauaikelsey and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by VX Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:02 am

So much information that I went through in that presentation topic. I apologize for my lack of education. My name is Vanessa, I am 39 years old and I live in Brazil. I apologize right now if I write something wrong, I hear, speak and read well in English, but writing is my weak point.

I wanted to thank Eric in public. Thank you so much, everything makes sense now. I also wanted to keep track of my path here. It was through 9/11 and a video that showed how and by whom we were deceived. I always stayed away from the idea of the flat earth because I don't believe in religion. I believe in God, but I never believed in church and the Bible. It was the first guy who made me see beyond indoctrination. And I believe in you because you are the only ones who have the courage to point the finger at the real bad guys in the world.

Thank you very much from the heart.

VX

Admin, jessieThinks, Adam Kadmon, MagMax, Bicenie, Lonn-Alan and DJ BROWNIE UK™© like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ's Creation Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Hi, I wasn't sure where to start or intro myself -- so hopefully this is acceptable because I'm very happy to be here and wanted to say hi.

I found this forum (or the method to find it, since search engines masterfully collude to conceal it) on the latest interview with Dubay. Funny how you have to sift through several levels to find good videos, forums, and resources...

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and ask one important question, please:

--- As I continue seeking truth, my hunger for more only grows (I know this is not a unique concept or tenant of the truth movement, but it still inspired me to take the scales from my eyes/mind); and every now/then I'll come up against a somewhat solid enough question (either a "gotcha" attempt by the globers, or a sincere "wonder how that works" moment) that I'd like more detail on. What section or sub-forum would be best-suited for me to ask these types of questions, for more insight, and to be better equipped to have an answer ready for the scoffers (1 Peter 3:15) during my time here?

Thanks so much for your help!

Christ's Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:43 am

Thanks CC, we have a thread for questions, but this is a research forum made to share your research, not a discussion forum, as there are hundreds of those already on Facebook and other social media sites: https://ifers.123.st/t70-questions-about-the-flat-earth
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lonn-Alan and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christ's Creation Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks CC, we have a thread for questions, but this is a research forum made to share your research, not a discussion forum, as there are hundreds of those already on Facebook and other social media sites:  https://ifers.123.st/t70-questions-about-the-flat-earth

Thanks for the URL link and clarification on the purpose of the forum. I'll look for one of the open discussion forums, and hopefully it doesn't function like an insult gang. Fingers crossed. Keep up your work here!

Christ's Creation

Lonn-Alan, Carpe Diem and MuddyMae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fajr Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:09 am

Hello everyone. New member here but I am an old FE researcher. I do allocate some of my time for translating good content that I find from English to Arabic and vice versa. The translation would help spread the word for sure.
I recently translated Polaris Proves Flat Earth video here:
https://youtu.be/EN8AWBMR5Fc

If you got suggestions for a must translate video I am all up for that. Also ping me anytime for suggestions.

Fajr

Admin, Kauaikelsey, Lonn-Alan and Reves like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kauaikelsey Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:42 am

Aloha!!

Excited to share the launch of the new flat earth dating app coming up fast! The first 1000 people to signup on the landing page become founding members and get half off the subscription! You can make friends or make love connections! Your choice! We’re still in the beginning stages guys so become a founder and help blow the lid off the flat earth! Meetflatearthers.com

Many Mahalos (thank yous) to the founders who decided to join!

My goal in creating this space is to join the flat earth / truther community .. your support in joining means I can get the dating app up and running worldwide I love you

Kelsey K
USA, Hawaii

Kauaikelsey

Jadepurplelover, Xander and MuddyMae like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:23 am

That's awesome you have a flat earth dating site

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bicenie Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Hello everyone,
Thank you Eric for allowing me to become a member on the IFERS forum. A new to FE but I will do my best to spread the truth. Warm regards to all.

Bicenie

Lonn-Alan and Carpe Diem like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Bicenie wrote:Hello everyone,
Thank you Eric for allowing me to become a member on the IFERS forum. A new to FE but I will do my best to spread the truth. Warm regards to all.

Welcome!
Realearth
Realearth

Bicenie, Lonn-Alan, Carpe Diem and Reves like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderbird Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:14 pm

Hello everyone from England
I was on the old forum years back. Thanks to Eric my life turned around years back. He confirmed my life long suspicions that we had always been lied to from the cradle. He references and backs up all his claims, it's all there for everyone. Thought I would come back and support the forum again, good to amongst like minded friends in these strange times. I lost friends and family for speaking the truth...We need to all stick together now more than ever.

Thunderbird

Admin, tycho_brahe, Reves and Arkadius77 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Reves Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:52 pm

I couldn't agree more mate, we definitely have to stick together through these tough times. I spent the first 20 years of my life in the UK and have spent the last 20 living in British Columbia Canada. I too also had a feeling that things weren't quite what they seemed and I remember having conversations about it with my mum when I was in school. I only started looking into flat earth at the start of this bullshit plandemic when a friend mentioned it to me. I was still a bit skeptical, well that was until I found Eric's work, especially his work debunking NASA and all of their lies. He completely changed my life and how I perceived the world. Since then I have found many other amazing flat earth content makers who I am forever grateful too. I find the way Eric explains things is totally captivating and easy to follow, long may he continue spreading truth.

While writing this I decided to call my mum to see if she remembered the conversations that we had. I told her what I had been looking into and the first thing she did was cut me off and said " let me say this on the matter, I never thought they went to the moon so I'd they lied about that, what else did they lie about?!" She just made my day, another one waking up!

Reves

Admin and Thunderbird like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next