IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by nataloo Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 pm

I just joined today and thought I'd say hello from Indiana. I just started researching this topic a couple weeks ago, and I'm hooked. I'm very excited to be here. Smile
nataloo
nataloo

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleeper67 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 am

Nice to meet you.

Sleeper67

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:29 am

Hello, I am a Canadian born earther. This site has the most info I have ever seen on everything you could think of. I have been looking at it for about 6 months now without registering. I am also bilingual, French and English if anything needs translating, I am more than willing to donate my time for free.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayseekstruth Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Good morning to all my truth seekers ✌. I'm new to IFERS but glad I found the blog. I'm tired of being attacked on social media, not that I can't handle it but I could use a break from the cognitive dissonance that the masses suffer from lol
Rayseekstruth
Rayseekstruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jump Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

A brief introduction about me

Hello, everyone, my name is Rick,
"A.K.A. Jumpa"

I was born & raised in Plymouth Massachusets. I drilled water wells for over 25 years
I was born into this beautiful world in the summer of 1967
My first introduction to the flat Earth world was back in 2011 /2012.

In school as a child, I was always baffled by the entire concept of the spinning earth & how everything they tried teaching me about it just went against everything I felt naturally, or 'did not feel for that matter"

I also had an extremely hard time grasping the "'supposed fact" of an airplane that was flying East to West takes the same amount of M.P.H. as a West to East flight going the same exact distance on a spinning earth & every teacher I asked could not provide me with a solid convincing acceptable answer,

Fast forward to 2012, I tried again to find an answer for the unanswered questions I had in school about the spinning earth and the times it took for planes to travel in either direction & that was when I saw my very first video.

At that time there were only a few Flat Earth videos to be found and the only literature was in the beautiful old books that unfortunately had nothing to do with airplanes and the earth false" rotation, so life intervened again and I had to let my question rest again for a couple years, that was only until 2014, I think it was. That is when I saw my first Eric Dubay video and that was all it took I was hooked more than ever.

For some reason, however, I did not find Eric's ifers123 website "this one" until I saw/heard Eric mention it on that recent Eddie Bravo video just the other day, OK enough about me... I'm just glad to see how fast F.E. is taking off

Thanks, Mr. Eric Dubay for reigniting as well as answering
"to the best possible ability" my age old question that I knew in my heart could not be possible the way the school system was trying to teach it to me.

Sincerely
~Rick
A.K.A. "Jumpa"
Cape Cod U.S.A.

P.S. My screen name should be "Jumpa" For some reason, the letter" "A" didn't stay on my name when I registered here.
Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited by Jump on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jump
Jump

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty Hello

Post by ephoenix5 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm new here. Been looking into FE for some time now but I wanted to join a community and see what's up. Lots of other people out there promoting FE but it seems this is where it all started (the resurgence at least), right? What an interesting subject this is.

ephoenix5

Back to top Go down

Post by green Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:58 am

Hi Eric, before I start reading the tons of information compiled on this website I'd like to say thank you for bringing this conspiracy to the attention of our generation! This is quite clearly the conspiracy that will lead to a mass awakening once outed. I look forward to working with you in the future to achieve this!
green
green

https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SoMuchToUnlearn Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi everyone!

First of all I want to thank Eric and all the other regular posters for all the amazing information you have provided. I'm a 25 year-old from Holland and I think the main reason for me to wait so long to register was the fact that I didn't know what to contribute (other than spreading the truth), since you guys know way more about this stuff than I do.

I used to be one of those people who didn't pass the 'hitler test' or 'flat earth test'  and was properly led astray by some of the shills who were exposed on this website, so thanks for that too!

I don't know if anyone has already posted anything about Michael Tellinger ? He's the founder of the UBUNTU movement (Society without money e.g. Jew power) Also he's doing some amazing research into free energy (sound and resonance) and ancient civilizations. Recently he came out as a flat earther and had posted a new presentation containing just that, here's the video

So thanks again for all your great posts everyone! Keep up the good work and I hope I can contribute a lot in bringing this Jewish Global Conspiracy to it's knees!

Peace

Last edited by SoMuchToUnlearn on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Capitalization)
SoMuchToUnlearn
SoMuchToUnlearn

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Root Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:20 am

Just watched Eric on Eddie Bravo podcast. Glad to see Eric getting more traction. Hope the next podcast has a better connection.
Root
Root

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty Itsa Flat

Post by Bro Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi...

I Am New To This Forum...

Very refreshing to be here... I hope i can contribute to the interesting discussions and the focused efforts i see.

and...

Is There A PayPal donation link for Eric... I would like to share a few coins with him to help continue his inspiring work.

Thanks... Surprised)
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:17 am

Bro wrote:Hi...

I Am New To This Forum...

Very refreshing to be here... I hope i can contribute to the interesting discussions and the focused efforts i see.

and...

Is There A PayPal donation link for Eric... I would like to share a few coins with him to help continue his inspiring work.

Thanks... Surprised)

You can always buy his books, and pass them onto friends and/or family. A gift of knowledge while helping Eric!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty Thanks...

Post by Bro Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:23 am

csp wrote: You can always buy his books, and pass them onto friends and/or family. A gift of knowledge while helping Eric!

Yes on Eric's great books... That is a given... Surprised

But i saw someone on this forum send / give Eric $200 and i would like to donate to Eric via PayPal in a similar way.

Is there a link to do that... ?
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:42 am

Hey Bro, welcome to the forum. Not sure where you saw someone donating $200 to me on the forum, as the only $200 donation discussed on the forum is MY $200 I naively donated to Jeran when he lied to me and botched his laser experiment: http://ifers.123.st/t106-jeranism-is-a-raging-shill

If you would like to help out me and my mission, as CSP recommended, the best way is to buy copies of my books to give as gifts to everyone you can: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:06 am

Admin wrote:Hey Bro, welcome to the forum.  Not sure where you saw someone donating $200 to me on the forum, as the only $200 donation discussed on the forum is MY $200 I naively donated to Jeran when he lied to me and botched his laser experiment:  http://ifers.123.st/t106-jeranism-is-a-raging-shill

If you would like to help out me and my mission, as CSP recommended, the best way is to buy copies of my books to give as gifts to everyone you can:  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay  Thanks!

Ok... thanks...
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean11 Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:32 pm

I just joined today , hello to all.
Dean11
Dean11

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenAges Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello to all
My bullshit detector has been going off since spawning on this flat plane.

My mother took my brothers and I to watch the space shuttle launch when I was 10 years old. I asked her why it was going up at an angle. My mom had a typical reaction of a person who has been indoctrinated since childhood - she got angry at me for daring to question the autenticity of what we witnessed that day. By the time it was going at a 90 degree angle she explained that it's just the way our eyes perceive things and of course the space shuttle went to outer space. BS detector went off.

I have been blessed with a heavy duty bullshit detector. So I knew NASA was fake as from the beginning. I had many unanswered questions about the globe model as well as a youngster. If you can feel it in your belly when you go around a corner at 40 mph in a car how come you can't feel the Earth spinning at 1000 mph or whatever ridiculous BS figure they told me at the time? I never really thought about it much after that until recently. After all everyone knows the Earth was round, right?

So I recently stumbled across the transvestigations on Youtube. That was easy enough to verify. Then I stimbled upon flat Earth - I was not a believer. In fact I couldn't believe there were people out there that believed THAT. But I had to give it a chance. I almost gave up. When you are searching for the truth and you are confronted with the biggest conspiracy in the history of the world, any BS makes you want to discredit the whole thing. Mark Sargent and others made the BS detector go off. Then I found Eric Dubay and everything fell into place.

So, firstly I want to thank Eric for keeping it real and for helping me to see what is plainly obvious. No pun intended. And also a big thanks for hosting this forum. The flat Earth is real and it's only the tip of the iceberg. Almost everything we have been taught is a lie.

I have been obsessed with the Golden Ages since I was a kid, hence the screen name. I often wonder, why can't we have the Golden Ages right now? How were our ancestors able to create this? And why can't we? Can we get the indoctrinated masses to believe it? Can we stop senseless wars and do what's right for humanity? We just need people - everyone to stand up and say enough of this BS you have been feeding us. Flat Earth is the starting point.

If you made it this far thanks for reading. Cheers

GoldenAges

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:23 pm

GoldenAges wrote:
bullshit detector
I to watch the space shuttle launch
I have been blessed
I knew NASA was fake

Mark Sargent and others made the BS detector go off
Then I found Eric Dubay and everything fell into place

Almost everything we have been taught is a lie, [hoax or fraud]

Cheers

Welcome to IFERS.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Root Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 pm

GoldenAges wrote:Hello to all
I have been obsessed with the Golden Ages since I was a kid, hence the screen name. I often wonder, why can't we have the Golden Ages right now? How were our ancestors able to create this? And why can't we?  Can we get the indoctrinated masses to believe it? Can we stop senseless wars and do what's right for humanity? We just need people - everyone to stand up and say enough of this BS you have been feeding us. Flat Earth is the starting point.

If you made it this far thanks for reading. Cheers

Its got to run its course. More and more people are waking up to our illusion of enslavement to consumerism. More transparent applications using technologies like blockchain(bitcoin,lightcoin and aeternity and ethereum)
https://www.ethereum.org/ Will continue and when critical mass reaches no gov will be able to stop it. Then true transparency will continue and hopefully wealth will not be so isolated to the few and we will thrive as a race.
Root
Root

Back to top Go down

Post by Saibot Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi everyone, I am really glad to be here waking up to what is real. I was truly asleep in terms of never questioning what we always told regarding the nature of what we are living on. The one thing I did feel before learning more from others such as Eric is that we weren't spinning, but rather the earth was stationary. I didn't give it much more thought however until I looked further into some of Eric's videos along with Dave Murphy's and Beyond the imaginary curve's channel on YouTube. As is explained so well by Eric and others, the fact that we live on a flat plane is self evident and very easily proven. I definitely get the sense of a growing awakening around this fundamental truth and I honestly feel like the ball earth indoctrination is their foundation or main cornerstone upon which all of their wobbly tower of lies is built and we are going to see it all come crashing down. I hope we will all take back our minds and come together to live happier more abundant lives once we have shaken off the shackles of this worldly system and overcome the fear upon which it relies on to control us. Love and peace to you all.

Saibot

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty hi all

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 am

Hi flat earthers,

Trying to find out more and curious about anything. Tired of getting turned to jesus or some other religion for answers. I wonder how NASA made those new images from the iss, they really seem to try to put out more material that is less ridiculous. You never see em land that thing on the spacestation though like a shot from the window while the rocket is coming that is gonna drop off the astronauts or anything related to docking that thing on that station. I mean in space with your thrusters gonna work fine right? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:55 pm

vincey84 wrote:
Trying to find out
Tired of getting religion for answers
NASA made those new images from the iss
I mean in space

Hello vincey, there is no Space, only religion; welcome to the flat Earth.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 7 Empty New member introduction and "wake-up" story

Post by EyeSea Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:26 pm

This is a new member introduction from EyeSea:

But hey, first, THANK YOU MR. DUBAY for sharing this great knowledge, this TRUTH!

I just recently fully woke up, thanks to flat earth vids I discovered when looking into the pizzagate vileness. Started seeing "flat earth" videos on one guy's channel, and I'm thinking, "Yeah, he's right on the satanic pervert stuff, but flat earth? C'mon!"

But one day I watched a flat earth video, then another – and I realized the truth like a thunderclap had sounded! Everything became very clear, and I felt a wave of peace. Discovering the truth that is around us all the time; the truth we live every day; the truth that the controlling freaks HIDE from us so successfully.

This also explains an experience I had in college. The last class I took before graduating was "Astronomy for Non-Majors." I had to have it, or else take another science-type course during the fall semester. Just one course.

Let me tell you, that freaking class was the most difficult thing I ever experienced. I could not grasp concepts, I felt like a retard. Is it because I want out of school? Am I not studying enough? I attended every lecture; I read; I took notes, including drawing all the orbit bullshit. I just could not understand ... what's going on?

So now I know here's what was going on — my brain, my heart and soul COULD NOT digest a lie. Could not comprehend a lie, and instead of saying "Hey prof, this is all bullshit, isn't it? How come we cannot feel ourselves being slung thru the universe at these ridiculous speeds, for starters?" I just plowed ahead. I passed that damn course by ... one single point. Lowest grade I ever made in my life, a 60, ahahahahahah!  

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

I was never interested in NASA and yes, they brought the B&W TeeVees to school so we could watch the moon bullshit in the '60s–'70s. Frankly I wasn't very interested.

It's good to be here, and I enjoyed reading other people's wake-up stories.

I am trying to spread the word ... Very Happy

Last edited by EyeSea on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct a typo)
EyeSea
EyeSea

lachiavola and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat May 06, 2017 5:08 am

Hello friends. I'm new to the forum and I want to say that I truly appreciate everyone on here. I'll do my best to not get banned.
I love all of the information and I share it as often as possible with my people. My kids will now be exposed with the truth to combat the bs that they receive. My kids have never received a vaccine.
I entered this plane in 1977 and I'm former military with a lot of gov contracting afterwards. I'm a network engineer.
I've worked along side satcom guys and even helped point the massive dishes to "satelites". We had gov websites that told us what sats have coverage where. Different sats operate at different bands. They autotract them because they move in circles. If sats don't exist then I wonder what they are connecting to? Maybe a balloon that acts as a repeater? I know that the satcom guys up to maybe a 1 star general believe they are connecting to sats.
I've shared with my friends that the earth is flat and some are receptive. Some even told me that they don't care either way which is kind of weird. I can discuss other conspiracies with them except this one.
I'm constantly learning more and I will to always share this info with anyone who will listen.
This forum is amazing. I still have a lot to of info to go through.
Thank you to all.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat May 06, 2017 5:44 am

Birdog770 wrote:Hello friends.

Welcome.

Birdog770 wrote: Different sats operate at different bands. They autotract them because they move in circles.  If sats don't exist then I wonder what they are connecting to?  Maybe a balloon that acts as a repeater?

Ground based radio towers, connected to fiber optic cables.

You are simply pointing a "satellite" dish to receive a radio wave being sent from a high powered tower.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Sat May 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks csp. I'll take this topic to the appropriate section after this. Having worked with all facet's of the military signal I wish to share my experience and hopefully have something of value to add.
I'm aware of the cables. I was supporting the drones (RPA) program and have since decided that I can no longer work for the gov despite the paycheck. Here's how drones, say in Afghanistan, work.
1. Local guys drive the drone from the hangar and via line of sight, get it airborne.
2. Once it is flying they hand it over to the US pilot's to fly.
3. The drone communicates directly to a sat.
4. That signal goes from the drone to the sat, then to a relay station ( Germany).
5. From Germany​, it travels via cables to the US where it is controlled.
So it's one hop from Afghanistan to Germany. I'm trying to wrap my head around how a high powered radio tower can transmit the signal for that leg. Where is the tower? This signal includes hd video.
Different sats had different bands. I can't remember the terms but one was k-band I think. On a cloudy day, the dish power was boosted.
I've also been down range (even Djibouti) and our signal was via dishes.
Anyway, I'll continue to investigate and get more specific info to figure out how this works. And see how that fits into the radio towers.
Thanks guys.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next