IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

+7
Realearth
Schpankme
csp
Beashambassador
sircannonball
lizardking
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 am

csp wrote:
I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video

I'm not going to argue with you CSP; this is my opinion based on the facts as I see them from the video.

Lets dissect the video, I'm sure you'll see THEO (God) at work.

Video opens with the Motto for the movie The Martian:  "I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
The Video then scrolls a CURVED Horizon all the while using THEOretical Science to explain "Sun light".

First light:  Sunlight, a direct light
Second light:  Daylight, a diffused light

Statement:  Gases above the Ozone Layer sort themselves in layers based on ATOMIC WEIGHT
Statement:  Diffused Light comes from these sorted layers of Gas
Statement:  The Sun exerts an electromagnetic field? exciting these layered gas, which emit Photons (Light)?

Atomic structures, gases, and unknown Photons are now required to explain how the Sun influences night and day over the flat Earth.
Remember, "Daylight and Sunlight" have now become two different things; let there be light and on the 4th day God created the Sun.

Yet, this is not what we see with the Rainbow, and it's close elevation with the Earth's surface. Least we forget the simple prism, where
one light color enters and the full spectrum of color exits.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5251
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Realearth Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Schpankme wrote:
csp wrote:
I agree the terminology is "science fiction", there is still plenty to take away from this video

I'm not going to argue with you CSP; this is my opinion based on the facts as I see them from the video.

Lets dissect the video, I'm sure you'll see THEO (God) at work.

Video opens with the Motto for the movie The Martian:  "I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this."
The Video then scrolls a CURVED Horizon all the while using THEOretical Science to explain "Sun light".

First light:  Sunlight, a direct light
Second light:  Daylight, a diffused light

Statement:  Gases above the Ozone Layer sort themselves in layers based on ATOMIC WEIGHT
Statement:  Diffused Light comes from these sorted layers of Gas
Statement:  The Sun exerts an electromagnetic field? exciting these layered gas, which emit Photons (Light)?

Atomic structures, gases, and unknown Photons are now required to explain how the Sun influences night and day over the flat Earth.
Remember, "Daylight and Sunlight" have now become two different things; let there be light and on the 4th day God created the Sun.

Yet, this is not what we see with the Rainbow, and it's close elevation with the Earth's surface. Least we forget the simple prism, where
one light color enters and the full spectrum of color exits.

We all agree Rory Cooper, a Cinnamontographer, has produce some of the best flat earth video's. Rory Cooper believes in a dome and the bible is inspired by the creator of which I disagree. Below is Rory's explanation of Light and Shadows on Flat Earth. Rory believes there is a source of light on earth not of the Sun or Moon. In an email reply to me last year, Eric said he does not know where the light on the back of the shadowed buildings comes from.

My Perspective / Rory Cooper - Flat Earth & The Painter Of Light


Last edited by Realearth on Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2581
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Theoretical Science              
= God Science
Creation Science

Each indoctrinated through the state sponsored Religions of Atheist and Theist (Fiction), each with an agenda, and neither providing verifiable Facts.

You are now left to ponder, which Religion had the best fictional answer?

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Shadow10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Posts : 1202
Points : 5251
Reputation : 1606
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Realearth Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:10 pm

Schpankme wrote:Theoretical Science              
= God Science
Creation Science

Each indoctrinated through the state sponsored Religions of Atheist and Theist (Fiction), each with an agenda, and neither providing verifiable Facts.

You are now left to ponder, which Religion had the best fictional answer?

You are so right Schpankme, neither Rory Cooper or Dan Dimension show any verifiable evidence.
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 322
Points : 2581
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Just Vital Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:20 am

Last week I had my first continental multiple time-zone flight since I’m aware I live on a flath plane (San Jose, Costa Rica to Amsterdam, the Netherlands). I was lucky to sit by the window to see the sun appear. Departure was at night time, 11pm. I would liked to share what I observed.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Img-2010

When the sun came into view it was red/pink/purple, which was rather unusual. It stayed like that for about one hour and after that it turned ice blue(!). It stayed like that for 4-5 hours. The crazy thing was that even when the blue sun was high up in the sky, our plane was still in the shade. The light of the sun didn’t seem able to reach the plane, which make perfect sense on the FE model.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Img-2012
Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Img-2011

When the sunlight finally reached the plane (2 hours before landing) it happened within a second! The sun turned it’s normal color instantly and the temperature raised immediately. Even some other passengers were responding with some ooohs and aahs to this phenomenon. Really something special. (I wish I got this moment on video...)

One conclusion that you can make out of this, is that the light of the sun is definitely NOT infinitive. Otherwise the plane should have been lighten the moment the sun appeared.
Any thoughts on the sun changing it’s colors?

PS. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, but this was the best I got.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Posts : 124
Points : 2146
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2017-04-06
Age : 33
Location : Netherlands

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:35 am

Very interesting, thanks for sharing Just Vital!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1756
Points : 8080
Reputation : 3697
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Sat May 26, 2018 5:32 pm

Some interesting little experiments with light and a glass dome:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1756
Points : 8080
Reputation : 3697
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Admin Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:56 am



One simple and definitive proof that you are not living on a spinning ball orbiting around the Sun is the fact that daytime and nighttime never switch places as they must for the heliocentric model to be true. According to the globe doctrine, Earth makes one complete rotation on its axis every 24 hours, while simultaneously orbiting around the Sun and completing one full revolution every 365 days. If this was truly happening however, as you can see from the following image, the daytime and nighttime sides of the globe would have to flip every 6 months.

For a more detailed illustration of this, imagine the Sun rising at 6am in New York on the Summer solstice. After 3 months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be 90 degrees from its previous position and a quarter turn away from the Sun, meaning that sunrise in New York during the Autumnal equinox should now be happening at midnight. After 3 more months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be on the complete opposite side of the Sun, 180 degrees from its starting position, so that sunrise in New York during the Winter solstice should be happening at 6pm, or in other words, daytime and nighttime would have completely flipped from 6 months earlier. After 3 more months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be 270 degrees from its original position, and sunrise in New York during the Spring equinox should be happening at noon.

In reality, as you can test and observe for yourself, this simply does not happen and remains yet another nail in the globe's coffin. Globe apologist naysayers make either one of two ridiculous claims in an attempt to excuse away this clear problem in their model. Their first defense is to claim that days are not actually 24 hours long, but instead only 23:56 long, and this 4 minute difference per day fixes the math allowing day and night to flip. Now it is true that there are two kinds of days known as solar days and sidereal days, and sidereal days are in fact 23:56 minutes long, but solar days, which everyone on Earth sets their clocks by, are exactly 24 hours in duration. Sidereal days, which nobody sets their clocks by, are actually how long the fixed stars take to make one revolution over and around our Earth plane. As you can observe and measure for yourself, the constellations rotate just slightly faster than the Sun, so that they take exactly 23:56 minutes to come back to their starting point, while the Sun takes exactly 24 hours (4 minutes longer) to come back to its starting point.

Firstly, the fact that sidereal and solar days both exist and are not exactly the same duration, is yet another proof that the stars and Sun are moving and not the Earth. If the apparent movement of the stars and Sun was actually the result of us living on a spinning globe, as we're told, then there would and could only be one duration of day, namely, the amount of time it takes to complete one full rotation. The fact that there are two different durations of rotation time for the Sun and stars just further proves that they are moving at their own unique speeds over and around a motionless, fixed Earth. Secondly, if globe apologists want to claim solar days are now suddenly only 23:56 minutes, then why hasn't anyone in history ever noticed that our 24 hour clocks, which billions of people have used for thousands of years, actually fall behind reality 4 minutes every single day!? The reason is because it doesn't happen, and trying to claim solar days are the same duration as sidereal days just shows the disingenuous lengths these zealots will go to cling onto their false cosmology.

Their next defense, even more ridiculous than the first, is to claim that the Earth actually must complete 361 degrees of rotation per day, and that that somehow makes up for it. They completely redefine what a "day" means and claim, instead of a day being one full 24 hour rotation of the globe as we have always been taught, a "day" now suddenly means "the amount of rotation until the Sun reaches the same point in the sky," which they say is approximately 361 degrees. With this excuse, however, new problems arise because the globe's supposed orbit around the Sun is actually elliptical, so depending where/when during its revolution around the Sun, the Earth's rotation on its axis would have to be both speeding up and slowing down at different times of the year just to maintain their new definition of what a "day" means. But of course in their own model, the Earth's alleged rotation never speeds up or slows down and remains constant always. They cannot have it both ways, but like the kid who wants to have his cake and eat it too, these leaps of logic pose no problem for the willfully ignorant.

For the fearlessly inquisitive critical thinkers out there, if you still believe you live on a big blue marble spinning faster than the speed of sound, please find some time to watch our new feature documentary, LEVEL:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1756
Points : 8080
Reputation : 3697
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

CajunPie, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by spinningwaterrockhaha Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Admin wrote:

One simple and definitive proof that you are not living on a spinning ball orbiting around the Sun is the fact that daytime and nighttime never switch places as they must for the heliocentric model to be true.  According to the globe doctrine, Earth makes one complete rotation on its axis every 24 hours, while simultaneously orbiting around the Sun and completing one full revolution every 365 days.  If this was truly happening however, as you can see from the following image, the daytime and nighttime sides of the globe would have to flip every 6 months.

For a more detailed illustration of this, imagine the Sun rising at 6am in New York on the Summer solstice.  After 3 months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be 90 degrees from its previous position and a quarter turn away from the Sun, meaning that sunrise in New York during the Autumnal equinox should now be happening at midnight.  After 3 more months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be on the complete opposite side of the Sun, 180 degrees from its starting position, so that sunrise in New York during the Winter solstice should be happening at 6pm, or in other words, daytime and nighttime would have completely flipped from 6 months earlier.  After 3 more months of 24 hour rotations, the globe would be 270 degrees from its original position, and sunrise in New York during the Spring equinox should be happening at noon.

In reality, as you can test and observe for yourself, this simply does not happen and remains yet another nail in the globe's coffin.  Globe apologist naysayers make either one of two ridiculous claims in an attempt to excuse away this clear problem in their model.  Their first defense is to claim that days are not actually 24 hours long, but instead only 23:56 long, and this 4 minute difference per day fixes the math allowing day and night to flip.  Now it is true that there are two kinds of days known as solar days and sidereal days, and sidereal days are in fact 23:56 minutes long, but solar days, which everyone on Earth sets their clocks by, are exactly 24 hours in duration.  Sidereal days, which nobody sets their clocks by, are actually how long the fixed stars take to make one revolution over and around our Earth plane.  As you can observe and measure for yourself, the constellations rotate just slightly faster than the Sun, so that they take exactly 23:56 minutes to come back to their starting point, while the Sun takes exactly 24 hours (4 minutes longer) to come back to its starting point.  

Firstly, the fact that sidereal and solar days both exist and are not exactly the same duration, is yet another proof that the stars and Sun are moving and not the Earth.  If the apparent movement of the stars and Sun was actually the result of us living on a spinning globe, as we're told, then there would and could only be one duration of day, namely, the amount of time it takes to complete one full rotation.  The fact that there are two different durations of rotation time for the Sun and stars just further proves that they are moving at their own unique speeds over and around a motionless, fixed Earth.  Secondly, if globe apologists want to claim solar days are now suddenly only 23:56 minutes, then why hasn't anyone in history ever noticed that our 24 hour clocks, which billions of people have used for thousands of years, actually fall behind reality 4 minutes every single day!?  The reason is because it doesn't happen, and trying to claim solar days are the same duration as sidereal days just shows the disingenuous lengths these zealots will go to cling onto their false cosmology.  

Their next defense, even more ridiculous than the first, is to claim that the Earth actually must complete 361 degrees of rotation per day, and that that somehow makes up for it.  They completely redefine what a "day" means and claim, instead of a day being one full 24 hour rotation of the globe as we have always been taught, a "day" now suddenly means "the amount of rotation until the Sun reaches the same point in the sky," which they say is approximately 361 degrees.  With this excuse, however, new problems arise because the globe's supposed orbit around the Sun is actually elliptical, so depending where/when during its revolution around the Sun, the Earth's rotation on its axis would have to be both speeding up and slowing down at different times of the year just to maintain their new definition of what a "day" means.  But of course in their own model, the Earth's alleged rotation never speeds up or slows down and remains constant always.  They cannot have it both ways, but like the kid who wants to have his cake and eat it too, these leaps of logic pose no problem for the willfully ignorant.  

For the fearlessly inquisitive critical thinkers out there, if you still believe you live on a big blue marble spinning faster than the speed of sound, please find some time to watch our new feature documentary, LEVEL:  


I love this. The fact that sidereal days and solar days both exist is yet another stand-alone proof.

The shit they say to pretend the obvious does not exist is fascinating.

So now we can finally answer the question: How many days are in a year?

Considering the 2 different “years”, sidereal and tropical, and 3 different “days”, stellar, solar, and sidereal a list comparing them all would look like this.

365.24219 solar days to a tropical year
365.256363009 solar days to a sidereal year
366.2421544183 stellar days to a tropical year
366.2421900073 sidereal days to a tropical year
366.2563662303 stellar days to a sidereal year
366.2564018207 sidereal days to a sidereal year.

Which pretty much wraps up the question. Except…


https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/measuring-how-many-days-are-in-a-year/

Just lol

spinningwaterrockhaha

Posts : 25
Points : 578
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-02-22

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by daride Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:10 am

I saw a shill post a video on YouTube illustrating that the sun's rays were coming from below him. He was in a plane about 30,000 feet in the air.

How does that happen on a flat earth?

daride

Posts : 9
Points : 190
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2022-02-20

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:17 pm

I think that, in the video below, it is interesting to see that not only the gnomon, but also the dial itself is adjusted in angle to make the test sundials work. Whereas real sundials are actually often working properly with a dial on the ground, in several latitudes.



**just replied an update below, I overlooked something before**


Last edited by Emperor's New Clothes on Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Emperor's New Clothes

Posts : 25
Points : 174
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-24

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:08 pm

sircannonball wrote:This shadow principle has already been covered, but I wanted to share how easy it was for me to prove it myself. These things come more easily when your eyes are already open to the truth of FE, but can be used to show unbelievers, and ask if they can explain it from the spinning ball theory.
I found it is fairly simple to prove the flat earth, and that it is generally oriented the way that the azimuthal equidistant map shows. The map is flawed, but it is generally correct that the north pole is the center, etc...
Okay, I knew that the sun's path is not further north than my location in Colorado USA. In other words, my location is closer to the North Pole.
On a globe, this means I cannot ever see a shadow on the south side of my house, because the sun is to the south. It simply cannot cast a north to south shadow if I am north of the sun.
So, I am outside at 8:00 am, and I notice the shadow on the south side of my house. I'm like, "isn't the sun south of me"?
So I go to timeanddate.com and look at the current position of the sun. It is south of my house, but way out over the Atlantic Ocean. On a globe, I would still not see the sun to the north, and a shadow on the south side of my house like I am seeing. However, on a flat earth, I would because of the circular path of the sun. When it is out over the Atlantic Ocean in the morning, it is still further from the North Pole than my location. However, it will appear in the sky to be north due to its circular path.
About noon, the sun is over the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, still south from my location, but now, it appears to the south of my house, with a shadow to the north. Not so much of a shadow, but definitely a southeast to northwest light from the sun as it would be on both a flat earth and a spinning ball.
I guess the moral of the story is that we can prove FE with its truth in plain sight every day, right in front of us. I will try to make an illustration to use with curious globeheads. Very Happy  

Interesting!

Thank you for this timeanddate.com tip Smile

Just been checking:
10 April, 19.53 / 7.53pm
I'm at 52°NB latitude (The Netherlands)

This is the sun's position according to the compass:
Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 10_apr10

This is where the sun is according to timeanddate.com:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 19_53_12

Makes more sense here:

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Gleaso10

(sorry, didn't know how to resize it here..)

Emperor's New Clothes

Posts : 25
Points : 174
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-24

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:37 am

Emperor's New Clothes wrote:I think that, in the video below, it is interesting to see that not only the gnomon, but also the dial itself is adjusted in angle to make the test sundials work. Whereas real sundials are actually often working properly with a dial on the ground, in several latitudes.


Actually I read now that moving these dials in the video makes complete sense, because it's a video explaining equatorial sundials, where the plane/dial has to be parallel to the equator. This makes the 360/24=15° per hour possible  (apart from the fact that in the video a globe is used):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundial#Equatorial_sundials

There are differences on different latitudes for horizontal sundials:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundial#Horizontal_sundials

On globe I wouldn't expect a sundial to work throughout the whole year.
I also wouldnt expect a shadow towards the south east, like after 18.00/6pm in the North (like sircannonball wrote)


For making your own (horizontal) sundial, I found this calculator in which you can fill in your latitude, if it's between 10° and 70°:
https://www.blocklayer.com/sundial.aspx

Emperor's New Clothes

Posts : 25
Points : 174
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-24

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Obliquity | Timezones and sundials

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:49 pm

I have questions about sundials, timezones and the tilt/obliquity of the globe:
-If the earth is tilted, then why aren't time zones on a map skew?
(on the picture below, in June, it's day in Canada and night in Peru at the same time)
-Can the gnonom of a sundial point to the 12 at noon in spring, looking at this picture below?


I decided to start a new topic to discuss the working of time, orbit and (types of) sundials, if that's ok (maybe I overlooked an existing topic).

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Zonnew10



Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Waarom11

Emperor's New Clothes

Posts : 25
Points : 174
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-24

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:41 am

Emperor's New Clothes wrote:I have questions about sundials, timezones and the tilt/obliquity of the globe:
-If the earth is tilted, then why aren't time zones on a map skew?
(on the picture below, in June, it's day in Canada and night in Peru at the same time)
-Can the gnonom of a sundial point to the 12 at noon in spring, looking at this picture below?

Actually I guess the example of June wasn't a good one, that could probably be explained by the longer days/nights in summer/winter in north/south. Then, the longitudes are vertically directed to the sun. But I still think that, when longitudes are not vertically directed to the sun between summer and winter, that would probably influence times zones and sundials.

Emperor's New Clothes

Posts : 25
Points : 174
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-03-24

Back to top Go down

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum