IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking

+3
1337S0lja
Schpankme
Thinkforyourself
7 posters

Go down

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   Empty The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Posted by PaulNZ on 10/05/2015

I was lucky enough to stumble across some interviews a few years back with Gene Odening about an old education system with Pythagorean/Kabbalistic/Freemason roots. The seven liberal arts are Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric and Arithmetic, Geometry, Music and Astronomy.

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   59f1905c3603db5ab13648266dc446e1

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   345-Tools-of-Knowing_sm

The trivium is very powerful process of illuminating contradiction within information about knowledge however the problem with the Trivium is that it is far too easy to conflate the real and the imaginary information. You can end up with having very intricate and accurate details about nothing but unicorns. The five senses are separated and you can end up far removed from first hand experience or objective reality.

I highly recommend the first one. 

Part 1: The Trivium (Sophosm, logical fallacies etc)

Part 2: The Quadrivium

Part 3: The Qabalah (Tree of life, apple symbolism)

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   Evolution-of-the-trivium

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   Tumblr_me46vqqOxA1rj9sw5o1_1280

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   Empty Re: The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking

Post by Schpankme Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:08 am

The many believe it to be real, through indoctrination from the educational system, controlled media, and entertainment industry; for the many cannot be made wrong.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking   Empty Re: The Seven Liberal Arts and Sciences & Critical Thinking

Post by 1337S0lja Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:02 pm

I have really been thinking about homeschooling my child and teaching him using these methods. Public schooling is something that should be eradicated and sprayed with roundup so it never comes back. I didn't start learning until I graduated from public school.
1337S0lja
1337S0lja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 am

The Trivium - The Liberal Arts of Logic, Grammar and Rhetoric (Free PDF)

https://media.evolveconsciousness.org/books/consciousness/The%20Trivium%20-%20The%20Liberal%20Arts%20of%20Logic,%20Grammar,%20and%20Rhetoric%20-%20Sister%20Mirriam%20Joseph.pdf
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:09 pm

The Trivium introduces you to some great topics, but won't protect you from the weaponized tools at play today so don't think reading the Trivium or Quadrivium or homeschooling your child will keep them from the matrix swallowing their mind. You'll need to do better than that.

exo

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Facts and logic combined with a Socratic dialogue exposes heliocentric nonsense every time. What do we need to do that's better than that, exo?
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Absolutely agree with you on that one Mitch. But the heliocentric nonsense is but one of many arena's that our minds engage with and need to contend with. As Alan Moore writes 'I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.' - The Trivium now is old hat, you want to know the power of 'P', or how to change the mood of a verb, or the hypnotic quality of anapestic tetrameter. If you've ever needed to spot a red herring, wield a Zeugma, or improve your Ethos, then explore Trivium til your heart is content, but there is a bigger war for your mind and the Trivium isn't anywhere near good enough to stop the sophisticated onslaught of data units, humans are bombarded with daily. You must look to mind control and everything it entails. Remember these psychopaths are better than any psychologist of today, these are psycho-logistics, who know every tick of human nature and are exploiting it and suppressing the human spirit. Why does the gay little dicky bird sing? What put the "zing" in a butterfly's wing? What's the reason for the smile of a troubadour? Why does the breeze have a barrel of fun? Even the bee who's a son of a gun It's all because they're free I've got no strings so I have fun I'm not tied up to anyone How I love my liberty, I've got no strings to hold me down To make me fret, or make me frown I had strings but now I'm free There are no strings on me.

exo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:49 am

Interesting. I’ll have to read more about these approaches. Are there any curriculum designed around them? I’m growing more convinced homeschooling is the way. But it’s hard for children to not become isolated. Also many homeschool curriculum are more interested in religious indoctrination than free critical thinking. Are there other school models that seem promising? I’ve researched some into “unschooling” but I feel it’s a bit too hands off. I might just have to write my own curriculum.
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down