IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

+46
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
Jeb33Bush
Alpha
Yogi Tolord
Russian Blue Cat
Real World
rySti14
Dual1ty
Jacois
RedorBlue
awakenedmack
Earthisflat
CSI
Oliver_Bestfall
Uhuru Mkali
BosnianFlatearther
Iochd
AJRas
Torus_Ouroboros
Spydaman
Nibbs Hackworth
Bro
Just Vital
lotuseater
Ann
blackchoy
FL@T-E@RTH
Wondering Man
Mistery
Realearth
Skywalker
damnice
Beashambassador
susie
vortexkitten
Schpankme
Kostas
vamsi108
Admin
George Tirebiter
mitch
csp
iahawks
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
50 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Toronto Van Attack Hoax by an Armenian Christian – yeah, all hoaxed up.

No visible BLOOD, man these NWO stooges are cheap. Here's a short video with no narration showing the thing with the shoes, the clean-looking shoes of the victims, and a brief clip of an emotionless "witness" talking about "the shoes" (Masonic shoe thing going on).

Remember, you can download vids you like, or hate, by replacing "you" with "hook" in a YouTube URL ....

edited to add: ... and whaddya know, a few days later, the video is DOWN! Fake, faking NWO fedzilla liars.

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to note that the video was removed from YouTube – obviously too much info visible)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sat May 19, 2018 12:25 am

Another fake shooting, they will not rest! Good lord!

HOAX BREAKING : Santa Fe High School Shooting HOAX AT IT AGAIN !

No time to analyze right now, just let your eyes do the work and remember what "they've" done in the past.

Hahahah "ran to the forest to get shelter" and no doubt poison oak, and you had your "asthma attack" yah-rite cat

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chomos, nwo, liars, hoax)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 am

Man being interviewed after Santa Fe shooting wearing a Masonic necklace.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Fullsi13
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthisflat Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 am

Hi Nibbs,

I watched the video but unfortunately I don't think I'm seeing what you are. Nothing really pops out to me as suspicious or scripted but I may be missing it. I've really enjoyed your contributions to this thread so far so I'm patiently awaiting your analysis!

Nick
Earthisflat
Earthisflat

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 pm

screenshot from an article about the shooting. They have edited it since and i didn't think to archive
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo15
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sun May 20, 2018 2:05 am

Earthisflat wrote:Hi Nibbs,

I watched the video but unfortunately I don't think I'm seeing what you are. Nothing really pops out to me as suspicious or scripted but I may be missing it. I've really enjoyed your contributions to this thread so far so I'm patiently awaiting your analysis!

Nick

Hi Nick! For one thing, the blond girl with her squenched-up face has no tears. That video was pretty short but it's the first one I snatched up.

So, all these traumatized students are not being taken home, but allowed to wander around the perimeter – NO! In a real crime scene, everybody gets the hell away, out of there. The WHOLE PLACE is a crime scene, but they never treat them like one. There was an incredible number of cop cars that showed up after the shooting. I mean, total overkill, yet they don't control the scene. It's because it's their movie. Some players think it's real of course. That's why they discipline officers who "enter the school" without orders like those 2 guys in Florida, deputies who got suspended! Why suspended? Because they weren't in on it, and they could have shot down "the actors" with the guns. That would've been funny, actually.

Anyway, here's a longer video with good analysis. I don't have time to do my own right now, but listening to theirs they are right-on:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=n72neeQaCiA

For some reason, the video cuts off at 33:51, when it's a 41:24 minute piece. There's your 33 I guess.

The image shown by AJRas above is also featured in this "hooktube" video. Maybe it will stay up longer if it plays thru hooktube vs. YouTube itself ....
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by awakenedmack Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:55 pm

so this happened this morning and the news are claiming it may be a terrorist attack. in my opinion it doesn't seem like much of a terror attack but since the news say so does anyone think this may be a false flag?

awakenedmack

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Its been a while since a last shooting occurred, were due for another soon. I call it this month lol

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:56 pm

BosnianFlatearther wrote:Its been a while since a last shooting occurred,  were due for another soon. I call it this month lol

... and BINGO-BANGO!! Here's anuddah one!

TaxocratsAlwaysHikeTaxes from \"FreeRepublic" Oct 27, 2018 wrote:"Eight people are reportedly dead and more wounded after a gunman opened fire at a synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday morning.

Police spokesman Chris Togneri told reporters at a press conference that a suspect is in custody after being taken to the hospital, adding that there are "multiple casualties inside the synagogue."

Here's a link for "The Hill" = https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/413463-multiple-shot-killed-by-gunman-at-pittsburgh-synagogue

The Hill article wrote:Officials said the FBI is taking over the investigation into the shooting, which is being treated as a potential hate crime.

Togneri said that three officers were shot and police were clearing the building. The medical status of the officers who were shot was not immediately clear.

"This is one of the most horrific crime scenes I've ever seen," Pittsburgh Public Safety Director Wendell Hissrich said at an afternoon press conference.

Suspect is "Robert Bowers, 46" ... does ANYONE even believe these things anymore?? Until proven otherwise, this is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

Really, 3 cops shot?? Yah rite ...
.   Suspect

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : chomos, nwo, liars, hoax, fake shooting, left-right paradigm, I fight paid dotmil trolls)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 pm

LOL - It's a HATE CRIME, not TERRORISM or a LONE PSYCHOTIC GUNMAN,
No, it's ANTI-SEMITISM
People are waking-up to the Jews and now we have this 'Sandy Hook' style horse-shit being reported in the News, the BBC even said "We don't know how many people have been killed" - That's because the Jews have not told the BBC what to report yet.
They cannot let out the details and risk a BBC Jane Standley 9/11 'incident' to occur again, reporting that the Solomon Brothers building had collapsed yet it was in shot still standing behind her.
Amazingly the BBC claim to have 'lost' the tapes from 911, much like NASA claim to have lost all the telemetry from the Apollo Missions.
Jane Standley has not been seen on TV since 2001.

Bolshevik, communist Jew World Order!

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Related article from Sept. 4, 2018. Look at what this career criminal politico predicted from her Kristall-Nacht ball (ha, sorry bad pun):

Dianne Feinstein: More People Will Die in Mass Shootings if Brett Kavanaugh Gets Confirmed

Snippet:

During day one of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) accused him of being beyond “pro-gun” and suggested more people will die in mass shootings if he is confirmed.

ABC News tweeted video of Feinstein addressing Kavanaugh, saying, “The president that nominated you has said, ‘I will nominate someone… pro-gun.’ We believe what he said.”   ... snip ...

She also intimated there would be more school shootings if Kavanaugh were confirmed, chiefly because of the continued legality of “assault weapons.” Feinstein claimed there have been 273 school shootings since the heinous December 14, 2012, shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, and that such shootings would actually grow with Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court of the United States.

Why can't this old harpy hang it up? She's absolutely drunk on power. She also had a California pistol carry permit for eons, while normal people were denied.

Ya, I know, the Constitution is the "carry permit" but the police state makes its own rules ... pirat
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:38 am

"Tree of Life synagogue" and typical buzzwords: anti semitic, hate crime, white supremacist

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo17
It took the guy 20 minutes to gun down 11 people with an "assault style rifle and three handguns" tell me did the guns he used act like Jack Nicholson's gun when he's playing the joker and shoot a little flag that says bang? No way should it take that long! Notice the ball earth propaganda lol!  

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo19
And it also took the cops about 20 minutes to get their?

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo18
Invoking other fake shootings, and using more buzzwords

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo21
Here comes shabbos goy trump to tell us it was an "anti semitic crime" and how we should have armed security basically everywhere I.E make it a more authoritarian police state

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo20
Invoking more fake shootings and acting like elections somehow matter

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo22
semite:  1. a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Arabs and Jews.
antisemite: 1. a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
where did the arabs go in the meaning of semite when they added anti in front of it?

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo23
So let me get this straight, Ben lives across the street from where the shooting took place and he and his wife didn't HEAR or know what was going on until 11 am! HIGHLY UNLIKELY! Once again, it took the police that long to inform everyone nearby? The most telling thing is Chuck Diamonds: "I always had in the back of my mind that something like this WILL happen."

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo24

Here's the link but they are constantly editing the page I linked because constantly changing the story means it's not set in stone, and they are able to change the narrative under the guise of "we didn't have all the facts" https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/27/pittsburgh-police-responding-active-shooting-squirrel-hill-area/?utm_term=.7c160e8343d5
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Police scanner calls shooter a ACTOR in the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7DY3S85OND74&fbclid=IwAR1-VdT2KYI7ZZb4g9SvFZuHjKfDOhbxQPthvT8OEjqp-iePDZjCo-95mVw
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Police scanner calls shooter a ACTOR
Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting

Robert D. Bowers (RDB)

• Tree of Life synagogue
  • burst into the synagogue Saturday 9:45 a.m.
  • Police received calls about an active shooter at 9:54 a.m.
  • semiautomatic assault-style rifle
  • mass shooting
  • posted anti-Semitic statements on social media before the shooting
  • 11 Jews reported killed
  • 29 federal crimes charged

Regional Disarmament Overview – UNODA
RDB thereby actively contributes to the vision of ONE UN in arms control, disarmament and non-proliferation at country, sub-regional and regional levels.

Betty Bowers
A character played by comedian Deven Green, who's satire is about Christians and bible thumpers.

IX XI
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 pm

They're already racking in the money too, with already over $50,000 raised on a gofundme page in just 1 day, set up for "Wounded Pittsburgh Police Officer" who was supposedly shot 7 times.. but the next day is cracking jokes with the other officers.

https://www.policeone.com/active-shooter/articles/481900006-Police-union-sets-up-fund-for-4-LEOs-wounded-in-synagogue-shooting/

Link to the gofundme:
https://www.gofundme.com/6bm5dkg?pc=&rcid=r01-154074881555-45503374ae944315

"Pittsburgh Police SWAT Officer Tim Matson injured in the line of duty in an active shooter situation. Starting this Gofundme to help cover his routine bills and any expenses needed in his recovery. Page ran by his brother/ Officer Anthony Seretti"
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Another fake shooting and they are doing the gunshots sounded like *insert something that doesn't sound anything like gunshots* like "big pops" and "balloons popping" If a gun were fired inside a building it would most likely deafen everyone in the room. I've seen numerous shootings where a witness says it sounded like "firecrackers" and everytime it turns out those shootings were fake. It's amazing how no one even cares that they never see any wounds for these shootings, all they need to beLIEve is fake blood, people playing dead, photoshop images of supposed victims and of course the mainstream media repeating the lies over and over again. You have to have wounds in order to have blood, in all these shootings, you will never see any wounds! They have fake wounds for hollywood movies but not for the fake shootings. https://web.archive.org/web/20181108163043/https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/08/us/shooting-california-thousand-oaks.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20181108164836/https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/us/california-shooting-witness-accounts/index.html 
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Fake_s10
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Fake_s11

Last edited by Russian Blue Cat on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Hitler's quote: "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Hitler did not say this quote; is there some reason you invoked Hitler into this false flag?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Jesus fucking christ
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Fuckin10

https://www.businessinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-surviviors-at-thousand-oaks-shooting-2018-11?utm_content=buffer744f7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-beauty&fbclid=IwAR0NLfJOwwwi_04EoaS2oBc5gGexU4G4Zwp3gUhxDZ-VMOaL-v3ceZrFHR4
https://web.archive.org/web/20181108174820/https://www.businessinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-surviviors-at-thousand-oaks-shooting-2018-11?utm_content=buffer744f7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-beauty&fbclid=IwAR0NLfJOwwwi_04EoaS2oBc5gGexU4G4Zwp3gUhxDZ-VMOaL-v3ceZrFHR4
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Hitler's quote: "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Hitler did not say this quote; is there some reason you invoked Hitler into this false flag?

Because i obviously didn't know that
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:25 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Fuckin10

Nicholas Champion was inside the Thousand Oaks, California bar during the mass shooting. He also survived the 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas.
CBS This Morning, November 8, 2018

Note: there are 33 establishments within Thousand Oaks, CA that have a Liqueur License.

The possibility that Champion was in the right California town, in the right bar, at the right time, defies the law of probability.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Now they are claiming multiple people who survived the las vegas false flag were at this latest false flag.
"It's particularly ironic that after surviving the worst mass shooting in modern history, he went on to be killed in his hometown," his father told the Ventura County Star. Imagine your son surviving a mass shooting only to die in another one and all you have to say is "it's ironic"  scratch

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 11 Downlo25

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46150847
https://web.archive.org/web/20181110191650/https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46150847
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:00 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:14 am

Just watched a video analysis of the "Thousand Oaks bar" shooting and watching a news interview with 2 victims of the shitting, uh, shooting, and I spy ...

2 obvious young soldiers disguised as bar patrons who ... cowered under a pool table (ahahahahah) until the shooting stopped as the shooting actor ran thru his first magazine (their words), then got their friends & family out of the bar by throwing a barstool thru the window (their words).

Oh my goodness, so fake. Their affect-less faces – so fake.

NSA, Dotmil Traitors, it's sad that more Americans cannot use their brains, and that you are allowed to show us such LAME actors. What do you promise these guys? Are they hypnotized? Are they blackmailed? Both? I haven't figured it out yet, how you sell it to them.

They MAY have actually murdered a REAL law enforcement man (police or sheriff's dept, can't recall), but otherwise this thang is FAKETY-FAKE-FAKE.
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am

Christchurch, New Zealand "shooting" is declared FAKE until further research. What a neatly packaged load. So the FakeBook AI didn't determine he was wasting people live, in real-time?? Ahahah, IT knows everything else, nez pah??

source: https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/brenton-tarrant/?utm_source=OneSignal

Brenton Tarrant: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Brenton Tarrant is the name used by the gunman who streamed a graphic and extremely disturbing Facebook live video that shows him fatally shooting multiple, defenseless people at a New Zealand mosque in Christchurch with a rifle scrawled with the names of other mass shooters. The mass murder has horrified the world and caused New Zealand to temporarily ask all mosques to close their doors.

In the longer version of the video, you see the gunman – described by the Australian prime minister as an Australian citizen and “extremist, right-wing terrorist” – in his car with multiple rifles at his side. He appears to be wearing military gear. You can hear the GPS giving him directions to the mosque in the chilling video.

... I call boolsheeit ... gun-grab agenda in full effect pig

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chomos, nwo, liars, hoax, fake shooting, left-right paradigm, I fight paid dotmil trolls)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next