IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

+46
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
Jeb33Bush
Alpha
Yogi Tolord
Russian Blue Cat
Real World
rySti14
Dual1ty
Jacois
RedorBlue
awakenedmack
Earthisflat
CSI
Oliver_Bestfall
Uhuru Mkali
BosnianFlatearther
Iochd
AJRas
Torus_Ouroboros
Spydaman
Nibbs Hackworth
Bro
Just Vital
lotuseater
Ann
blackchoy
FL@T-E@RTH
Wondering Man
Mistery
Realearth
Skywalker
damnice
Beashambassador
susie
vortexkitten
Schpankme
Kostas
vamsi108
Admin
George Tirebiter
mitch
csp
iahawks
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
50 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:42 am

Nibbs Hackworth wrote:
Christchurch, New Zealand
"shooting" is declared FAKE until further research

IX XI

Tyrant or Tarrant?
a person exercising power or control in a cruel way.

March 15, 2019
"Australian citizen and “extremist"
"right-wing terrorist"

"according to the URL"
"the video was taken by account “Brenton Tarrant 9”
"a screen capture shows the credit “Brenton Tarrant was live”

"the camera follows"
"as if a first-person role-playing game"
"The weapon fires repeatedly"
"on-camera deaths and woundings are shown"

75 seconds of video posted
The Washington Times
WordPress
Twitter
Scribd
YouTube
other Social Media

74-page manifesto
claimed responsibility
titled “The Great Replacement”
"declining birthrates among Europeans"
"mass immigration"
"white genocide"

"A witness says many people have been killed in a mass shooting at a mosque"
"There wasn’t even time to aim. There were so many targets"
"Police urged people to stay indoors"
"The mass murder has horrified the world"
"caused New Zealand to temporarily close all mosques"
Police Commissioner Mike Bush said, “Let’s not assume the danger is gone.”
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Empty Re: Fake Shootings and Other False Flags

Post by RedorBlue Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:33 am

Beware the Ides of march . Exquisite timing by the morons in power .

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 pm

RedorBlue wrote:
Beware the Ides of march
Exquisite timing by the morons in power

Nicely caught

To the Romans, "Ides" meant the middle day of the month; William Shakespeare in his play, Julius Caesar, adopted a turn of phrase, "Beware the Ides of March", to be a warning that was ignored in 44 BC, when sixty (60) Roman senators led by Gaius Cassius Longinus and Marcus Junius Brutus murdered Julius Caesar.  The question posed, was this Caesar a tyrant or a sympathetic man?

Tarrant

• Tyrant - Christian terrorist killing Muslims
  • Sympathetic man - he was concerned, "declining birthrates among Europeans", "mass immigration", "white genocide"
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:40 pm

https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4?fbclid=IwAR1R71piUhA0sy-EqIQo4ted3X_e9H5VTguQHZzBi5nN1_m5Or70Fk_adHQ

Heres the whole video, I do not see anything fake on here if I missed something sorry

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 pm

BosnianFlatearther wrote:https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4?fbclid=IwAR1R71piUhA0sy-EqIQo4ted3X_e9H5VTguQHZzBi5nN1_m5Or70Fk_adHQ

Heres the whole video,  I do not see anything fake on here if I missed something sorry

I haven't watched it. And my downloader will only download the audio, hmmm.

The fake thing is this: In true active police investigations, they do not vomit "evidence" all over public social media! In scripted, manufactured propaganda operations, they immediately vomit "evidence" all over the place. Suspect
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:36 pm

Nibbs Hackworth wrote:
fake
active police investigations
do not vomit "evidence" all over public social media

In scripted
manufactured propaganda operations
they immediately vomit "evidence" all over the place

This was the most highly marketed, social media event; spontaneous, first-shooter VIDEO, ever produced on the internet.

Operations profile:
Semitic Muslim Terrorists (SMT) are the responsibility of the Christian Military.
Racial Christian Terrorists (RCT) are the responsibility of the local Law Enforcement.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:14 pm

- There is a Mossad spy ring in the city of "Christchurch"

- 2018 Brenton Tarrant visits Pakistan and says how amazing it is.

- Brenton Tarrant posts under the alias "Israr Osho Thang" / Osho Thang is the hotel he stayed at in Pakistan.

- The hotel he visited in Pakistan is part of an international network belonging to the Nizari Ismailis.

- Tarrant kills a bunch of people in a mosque alleged to have Salafi connections.

- Meanwhile Israel bombs Gaza
>shift attention from Gaza.. Push muslims against whites so they don't look at what is going on in Israel.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 33310

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Ishar10

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Mosad10
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:33 am

My "this is fake" comments are NOT being approved on Breitbart and do not appear! Ahahah! What are they SCARED OF??

I was replying at: https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/03/14/breaking-mass-shooting-at-mosque-in-christchurch-new-zealand
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:22 pm

The mighty Anaconda MaltLiquor breaks it down ... and discovers shooter uses defective shotgun ammo that kills people, yet ... doesn't breach the car's front windshield! YES! Go to 8:11 to see that.

Dontcha love the muslim Gene Rosen look-alike! Wow, this guy is ice cold after surviving a massacre! Wow!

source = https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=KNBXOSDUOOH9

I got a request to take away "auto-play" setting for the video, but when I did, it won't show up. When you go to the site, I think it's set up to auto-play. The LINK is good. So hit the above link to 153News.net ....

Last edited by Nibbs Hackworth on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : chomos, nwo, liars, hoax, fake shooting, left-right paradigm, I fight paid dotmil trolls)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Look what i found on facebook posted by notorious race baiter shaun king
I of course pointed out the hand signs
https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/photos/a.799605230078397/2289234554448783/?type=3&theater

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 54256210
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Another vid showing the BOGUS walking murderer. Featuring brass (that's expended cartridges being flung out the ejector port) that vanish in mid-air.

"Magically disappearing cartridges in NEW ZEALAND Hoax ..."

Magically disappearing cartridges in NEW ZEALAND Hoax ✞

We are the voice of truth and we refuse to die for a lack of knowledge.

Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:03 am

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Today in The Netherlands we have a 'shooting' as well, a few days prior to elections and during a strike of some unions, including the police. The event ocurred on the 24 Oktoberplein, named after the establishing date of the UN. Multiple injured, possible death. Police "don't rule out terrorism".

Shots were supposedly fired at 10:45, but this 'news' article was posted on 10:11. I first read this on 11:48 (screenshot). Later the time of posting was changed to 11:11.
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Ghjj10
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 pm

From what I heard about that in ND could be a small family feud that resulted in gun battle hahah , some guys from Turkey.

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:01 am

Shocked
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-zealand-shooting-parkland-students-mourn-friends-made-christchurch-n983791?
https://web.archive.org/web/20190319092510/https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-zealand-shooting-parkland-students-mourn-friends-made-christchurch-n983791
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Kjahsd10
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:23 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
new-zealand-shooting
parkland-students-mourn-friends
christchurch

Isaac Christian
survivor of the mass shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida (2018)
travels to Christchurch, New Zealand to watch helplessly as a lone gunman kills Muslims in two mosque shootings

The Binding of Isaac (the Akedah)
God orders Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, at Christchurch (Mount Moriah).
Abraham is stopped at the last minute when God sends an angel who tells him to sacrifice Muslims instead (ram).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:41 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacois Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:12 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ckjcolyTLqCk/

Great breakdown of the NZ Christchurch bs. Not going to find any vids on Youtube, but Bitchute has some.

I know IPS is a known shill here, but the video is spot on.
Jacois
Jacois

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CrgGGUygojOLR0JcbnIaw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Jacois wrote:

Great breakdown
of the NZ Christchurch bs
[by] shill IPS
[his] video is spot on

No, IPS is telling half-truths.  He states censorship from, CNN, YouTube, and other media sources because "the Government Controls the Media".  So, it's the Government running these fake shootings in the media? This is called disassociation, so you, the one listening to him can be just as ignorant about who creates and runs these stories.  IPS will not tell you that it is the NAtional ZIonist J E W who own and control the Media and Hollywood.  It is the JEW Zionist who want laws that make it a crime to question their News, and they will determine fake news from real news.  CENSORSHIP at it's pinnacle.

WHY?  
Because IPS worships Faith, Biblical babel, the JEWZ circumcised savior called Christ.  JEWZ can't be bad people their the chosen race of God, this religion needs it's own landmass.  IPS will promote what ever makes the Bible stories sound true; let the Four Horsemen Ride.   The poor JEWZ are persecuted and murdered.  Yippee ki-yay!

IFERS can help you understand why Theory (pretend) is the means to promote the hoax that is the Space Enterprise, but IPS will keep you involved with Faith (pretend).  
Faith in Theory (Balltardism)  Basketball

You cannot be a little bit pregnant.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:10 am

Have you heard these stories before:

"The shooter, Brenton Harrison Tarrant, traveled to the lands of terror, Pakistan, Turkey, and North Korea."

"The shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, traveled to the land of terror, Mexico City and the Soviet Union."

Bueller Bueller Bueller  
Rinse and repeat.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:41 pm

I found interesting meme and i wanted to share it on my Facebook account, and after something like 10 seconds i got information, my post is breaking community standards about nudity and sexual activity.

Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 P1366311

What we see at those two pictures from Fake Shooting is Crisis Actor putting his socks after being supposedly shot death.
No wonder Facebook has a reason to worry about his feet being exposed as naked when in the same time parades of Trans-Multi-Gender are very much welcomed by them selective standards of Propaganda.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:47 am

Synagogue shooting in California leaves at least 1 dead and 3 wounded
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/27/us/san-diego-synagogue/index.html
From the article:
A 19-year-old man was in custody after a shooting at a synagogue in the California city of Poway left at least one person dead and several others wounded, Mayor Steve Vaus said Saturday.
The shooting, which Vaus described as a possible hate crime, occurred at Congregation Chabad on the last day of Passover.
Vaus said he considered it a hate crime "because of statements that were made when the shooter entered."
[I WOULD THINK IT'S A HATE CRIME BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE...]
The mayor said the congregation was targeted by "someone with hate in their heart ... towards our Jewish community and that just will not stand." The congregation "took security very seriously," he said.
"I also understand from folks on the scene that this shooter was engaged by people in the congregation and those brave people certainly prevented this from being a much worse tragedy," Vaus told CNN.
Gore told reporters that the gunman was armed with an "AR-type assault weapon."
The suspect fled the scene and called 911 to say he was involved and give his location, San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit said. A San Diego K-9 officer arrived and the shooter surrendered without incident, he said. Gore said the suspect was being interviewed by detectives and the FBI. He said investigators were looking over his social media posts and an "open letter" he wrote "to determine the legitimacy of it and exactly how it plays into the investigation." The sheriff refused comment on a motive.
Congregation member Minoo Anvari, who said her husband witnessed the shooting, said the rabbi called for unity and prayed for peace even after getting shot.
"Rabbi said, 'We are united,'" said Anvari, a refugee from Iran.
"This is something bad (that) is happening all over. And we have to believe that this bad thing is real and we don't have to ignore it. We have to open our eyes. He prayed for peace. I respect him -- even in spite of being injured he refused to go to hospital and he spoke. And he finished his speech and he then left the synagogue."

Anvari said her husband told her the shooter was screaming and cursing when he opened fire.
A witness told CNN affiliate KGTV there were six or seven shots followed by screams and then another volley of shots. The witness said the wounded rabbi tried to calm the gunman and members of the congregation.
"No known threats however in an abundance of caution, we will be providing extra patrol at places of worship," Nisleit said.
The sheriff said the shooting happened at 11:23 a.m. (2:23 p.m. ET). The synagogue's Facebook page said a Passover celebration was scheduled for 11 a.m.
Passover, one of the holiest Jewish celebrations of the year, ends Saturday.
The incident comes months six months to the day after the shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh.
On October 27, Robert Bowers stormed the synagogue, killing 11 people in what the Anti-Defamation League said was the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in US history.A federal law enforcement official said at the time that Bowers made anti-Semitic statements during the shooting and targeted Jews on social media.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:05 am

Synagogue shooting in California
19 year-old man
shooting at a synagogue
hate crime
Jewish community
armed with an "AR-type assault weapon."
The suspect called 911
San Diego K-9 officer arrived and the shooter surrendered
[Husband of] Congregation member Minoo Anvari witnessed the shooting

9 11
k-9

"This is something bad (that) is happening all over
shooting happened at 11:23 a.m.
Passover celebration was scheduled for 11 a.m.

----------------------------------------------
Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh
October 27
killing 11
anti-Semitic
US history

27 [9]
----------------------------------------------
9 = Fake News Event
11 = Physical Assets Involved
19 = Media Controlled Event
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Wed May 01, 2019 5:29 am

U.N.C. Charlotte Shooting Leaves 2 Dead and 4 Wounded
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/us/unc-charlotte-shooting.html
Fake Shootings and Other False Flags - Page 12 Downlo28

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame 'safe' after UNC Charlotte shooting, cancels campus concert
The rapper had been scheduled to give a free concert at the school's football stadium Tuesday evening.
So was he gonna rap about his money, drugs, expensive cars, etc for free for these college kids? What a saint!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2019/04/30/waka-flocka-safe-after-unc-charlotte-shooting-cancels-campus-concert/3634484002/
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next