IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

+68
spinningwaterrockhaha
monotyper
Dactylion
dandownunder
HeatHen
openURmind
Truth Center
BosnianFlatearther
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
FlatFooter
Realearth
MMDC
RedorBlue
fakenasa
Alpha
Torus_Ouroboros
Real World
observer
CSI
RisinHorizon
siriusrising777
Dab_Tsog
doxoliday
mindflood
eekamouse
Just Vital
Nibbs Hackworth
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
PriorityMinority
TruthshallsetUfree
Emeraldacid
exo
markwilson
newflatearther2000
RickFE
Ziggy Kelleher
Artemis
green
MrMattyMoses
Wertikal
thugnastylol
Kristubs
Skywalker
FL@T-E@RTH
BlueAmber22
mitch
damnice
Beashambassador
Themis
IcarusII
Schpankme
susie
Wesley2
ricaius
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
csp
Thinkforyourself
Bolognese
rare
Shad01
Banazir
regencybrougham
vortexkitten
lizardking
Scar
72 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Empty Standard Go-Pro Images From Experimental Glider- Fail

Post by CSI Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:52 am

Below is the obvious Go-Pro/Fish-Eye image for public consumption:

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Screen15

Then there's this image from the video with a distinctive Go-Pro curve:

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Screen16

Then there's this image from the video:

Flat

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Screen17

Article link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6146213/Stunning-images-experimental-glider-smashes-altitude-record-flight-reaches-76-000ft.html

Video link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6146213/Stunning-images-experimental-glider-smashes-altitude-record-flight-reaches-76-000ft.html#v-2343876698813283309
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by Admin Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by Schpankme Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:49 pm

I Dream of Jeannie

Produced by Screen Gems
Created by Sidney Sheldon

Starring
Barbara Eden
Larry Hagman
Bill Daily
Hayden Rorke

139 episodes
18 September 1965 to 26 May 1970 (NBC)
"an American fantasy sitcom starring Barbara Eden as a 2,000-year-old genie and Larry Hagman as an astronaut who becomes her master, with whom she falls in love and eventually marries."

Pilot episode, "The Lady in the Bottle"
"Astronaut Captain Tony Nelson, United States Air Force, is on a space flight when his one-man capsule Stardust One comes down far from the planned recovery area, near a deserted island in the South Pacific. On the beach, Tony notices a strange bottle that rolls by itself. When he rubs it after removing the stopper, smoke starts shooting out and a Persian-speaking female genie materializes and kisses Tony on the lips, shocking him."

"Tony at first keeps Jeannie in her bottle most of the time, but he finally relents and allows her to enjoy a life of her own. His efforts to cover up Jeannie's antics, because of his fear that he would be dismissed from the space program if her existence were known, brings him to the attention of NASA's resident psychiatrist, U.S. Air Force Colonel Dr. Alfred Bellows. In a running gag, Dr. Bellows tries over and over to prove to his superiors that Tony is either crazy or hiding something, but he is always foiled ("He's done it to me, again!") and Tony's job remains secure.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:51 am

observer wrote:
this is obvious fear propaganda to silence us.
ppl are just recklessly standing up and shouting the truth without fear, and they dont like it
thats what happens when money is youre big weapon, ppl arent scared of paper cuts

This FAKE story (Mother Loses Custody of Child For Being a Flat Earther) only exists in YouTube land, made by its creator, "aplanetruth".  This guy is a known liar, shill, fear monger, and Christpsychotic.

Please verify these stories before adding them to this forum.

see:  aplanetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 am

Hello all. This has just popped up.on my feed and it completely threw me sideways. I wasn't expecting it.

https://www-nme-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nme.com/news/music/thom-yorke-haunting-new-track-hands-off-antarctic-greenpeace-2390530/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nme.com%2Fnews%2Fmusic%2Fthom-yorke-haunting-new-track-hands-off-antarctic-greenpeace-2390530

I'm so so sorry if this isn't formatted properly. Please do check it out regardless.

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:21 am

Schpankme wrote:
observer wrote:
this is obvious fear propaganda to silence us.
ppl are just recklessly standing up and shouting the truth without fear, and they dont like it
thats what happens when money is youre big weapon, ppl arent scared of paper cuts

This FAKE story (Mother Loses Custody of Child For Being a Flat Earther) only exists in YouTube land, made by its creator, "aplanetruth".  This guy is a known liar, shill, fear monger, and Christpsychotic.

Please verify these stories before you bring them to this forum.

see:  aplanetruth Is The Most Pathetic, Deluded Shill Of All

ok my bad, so not mass media propaganda then, just youtube propaganda.
however it still shows how desperately they want ppl to stop shouting.

(and the fact that they have to fake such a story just proves their weaknes)

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:22 am

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Born in Boston Massachusets, 1803

1837 poem -- “Concord Hymn” -- opening stanza:
  By the rude bridge that arched the flood
  Their flag to April's breeze unfurled
  Here once the embattled farmers stood
  And fired the shot heard round the world.

"Emerson's career as a scholar was effectively launched at the first Boston Masonic Temple in 1835..."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:56 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Motorpoint Arena Cardiff (aka Cardiff International Arena, CIA) located in Cardiff, the capital of Wales.  

The upstairs of the building is known as the World Trade Center.

Opened 10 September 1993

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Cardif10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Cars2_11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Hello all,

I think there is predictive prgramming underway to hint to us that there may be something going to happen to the ISS. Last year (2017) three films were released (to my knowledge) that showed a varying demise of the ISS:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5442430/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1981128/?ref_=nv_sr_1

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2239822/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I don't want to go too far into detail as there may be a few people that don't like spoilers Very Happy

Okay, I will. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

'Life' is set entirely on the ISS and it involved the discovery of an alien lifeform that is set on adapting and surviving. The end reveals that there is a emergency protocol in which if the ISS is in danger NASA sends a shuttle up to push the ISS into deep space.

'Geostorm' is absolutely terrible, and is filled to the brim with predictive programming to do with weather modification, but it also shows the complete destruction of the ISS at the end.

'Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets' I haven't actually seen but I did watch the introduction. Here is the plot synopsis (well, part of it) from Wiki:

'In the 28th century, due to cooperation between the Earth's countries (beginning with the ASTP of 1975) and extraterrestrial peoples, the former International Space Station has been added to until its mass threatens to cause it to fall out of orbit. Relocated to deep space using a set of thrusters, it becomes Alpha, a space-traveling city inhabited by millions of species from thousands of planets. A special police division is created by the "United Human Federation" (a world government formed by a federation of Earth's countries) to preserve peace through the galaxy, including happy-go-lucky Major Valerian and his partner, no-nonsense Sergeant Laureline.'

There may be more in the past, and there may be more still to come. Actually, what about 'Gravity' from 2013? The one with Sandra Bollocks. I have seen that one but I can't remember if the ISS is destoyed. Googling it just now does confirm that it was in fact destroyed. The search also gave me this article:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/801305/Nasa-International-Space-Station-China-President-Xi-Jinping-Mars-Ellen-Stofan

The article headline is 'End of the International Space Station? NASA reveals DEMOLITION plans with HUGE fireworks'

The article is from 2017, again. I find this quite suspicious. Saying that though, I find most suspicious. Cool

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:31 am

thats 4 AAA games from 4 different studios.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:17 am

observer wrote:

thats 4 AAA games from 4 different studios.

Found this one as well in Fallout New Vegas, a AAA game that promotes the nuclear apocalypse, space travel, aliens and more science-fiction. But on 27:41 scientists in the game are ridiculing and mentioning round-earthers, the opposite of what we see in our society. The science-fiction in this game is off the charts, but the developer (I believe Obsidian) still managed to leave this little 'easter egg' in the game.

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:22 am

many of you probably have the wrong idea about video games, maybe you have thoght while learning lies in school that its a waste of time to play games. Maybe you have stated "go read a book to get smart", not realizing that video games is (or can be) a brain gymnastic like no other. In games the kids can practise logical thinking, tactical thinking, observational awareness, reflexes and more, even filosofical questions are often brought up and alows the player to make choices. Might be youre idea of video games are the many shooting games that are being blamed for school shootings and stuff, but not long ago some games where actualy considerd art, thats why one of the biggest companys is called EA (for Electronic Arts). Today the video game industry is under constant attacks from stupid decisions, its clear that they are trying to ruin the whole industry and take it over. But with the hard work to ruin what many ppl like, we can also see that the video game community is big and strong (probably the strongest community on earth imo) as these companys gets burnt by lawsuits and shit for their imoral practices. And this strong community already have a strong understanding of the idea of spaceballs and flat plains, due to playing on both, just that they never had some one explain it to them. So i think we are lucky so many video game kids hang on youtube.
I think there are studies showing that playing video games is good for old ppl so they dont get altzhimers.
(sorry if video games is a boring topic for you guys)

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:05 pm

observer wrote:So i think we are lucky so many video game kids hang on youtube.

Interesting. Of all my old friend I used to be the only one that played videogames in stead of hanging on the street (smoking/drinking). None of them know the truth about our world and I am afraid they never will. Probably coincidence but I do believe (some) videogames can help develop our mental capacity and development. In the media though we only hear about the negative aspect of gaming which is dubious.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Observe and witness the propaganda machine that is Reddit. In the conspiracy subreddit, posts very rarely make it past a couple hundred upvotes but here we've a post that overnight gained over three thousand upvotes. Let me reiterate that... overnight on a subreddit that barely gets posts past one thousand.

When I last looked at the thread, no one offered any evidence or anything tangible of a globe earth.

https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/a2tzwj/the_flat_earth_conspiracy_is_fake_and_was_created/?ref=share&ref_source=link
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:13 pm

https://www.comixology.co.uk/Albert-Einstein-Time-Mason-1/digital-comic/723291

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Captur10
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:09 pm

In this video the drivers of Red Bull Racing Formula one are answering some questions. Guess what the answer is on the question “what is the best fact you know” on 16:27? Of course it is “that the earth is round and not flat like some people think.” The question itself doesn’t make sense in the first place, but this part is obviously scripted/directed by Red Bull.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Ic-68211
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Question from Polish Millionaires, "Which of the astronomer was a brewer of the grandfather's grandfather, and on the roof of the brewery he had an astronomical observatory?"

I think the question should sound, "Which Freemason had problems with alcohol, and because of that he experienced hallucinations."

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 47270410

Jan Heweliusz must been overusing some specific substance which couses delusions.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Torus_Ouroboros Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:10 am

Seen this going around social media the past few days which was first spotted on 8chan. The creator is a man going by the alias "Champ Parinya"

It is pure propaganda for the upcoming fake "Space Force"
Loaded with fake space propaganda
All you have to do is browse the site to see all the fake space force merch they are selling.

From the source: https://www.greatawakeningmap.co/

"The Great Awakening Map is the quintessential red-pill navigational chart for Escaping the Matrix and Returning to Source.

The map has been spotted on 8chan in accompaniment with the Q-Map and Deep State Mapping Project, and has served a vital role in The Great Awakening across the entire globe.

Over a decade of metaphysical research was collected prior to the map's release in mid-2018. Its continual design is produced and updated by Art House—the award-winning, international artist and researcher Champ Parinya."

With "Flat Earth Psy-Op" posted at the bottom left of the map.. But the bottom of the map seems to be flat earth with a dome above?

Sorry for the dull quality, the full image can be viewed online or downloaded through the provided link.

This is Far from the "great awakening" If anything this is still heavily promoting THE GREAT INDOCTRINATION.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Bs_bs10

"Everything you've learned in school is wrong."
Yeah no shit! Including the vacuum you claim to travel through Laughing
so much learned for "Over a decade of metaphysical research" there buddy

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Psyop10
Torus_Ouroboros
Torus_Ouroboros

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:35 pm

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Potatis

This was in the fridays newspaper in sweden.

KINA PLANTERAR POTATIS
PÅ BAKSIDAN AV MÅNEN

De första som landar där  "idealisk plats"

Translated it says the following:
CHINA PLANTS POTATOES
ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE MOON.

The first who has landed there. "Ideal place"

So now people at work are like "wow they really gonna plant food on the moon, wont take long now before we can settle on the moon"

And the other article
UTOMJORDINGARNA KAN
LEVA I GULDLOCKSZONEN

Fuglesang; Vi kommer att hitta liv

Translated it says:
ALIENS COULD LIVE IN
THE GOLDILOCKS ZONE

Fuglesang: We will find life

Was not able to read the whole article since it requires to pay some kind of member fee.

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Album cover: "Venus and Mars"
Band: WINGS

Released in 1975, the album Venus and Mars was a commercial success and the bands message for their year-long worldwide tour.

"The album was Sir Paul McCartney first post-Beatles album to be released worldwide on the Capitol Records label rather than Apple."

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Venusa10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 9 Aircra10

Douglas Aircraft Corporation logo
McDonnell Aircraft Corporation
McDonnell Douglas
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next