IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

+28
Shane_St_Pierre
FE_AirlinePilot
Reecus
Truthmania
daride
Freepressfreepeople
Gemini
Shmack_1
unexplainedelefants
Ant
markwilson
Wertikal
Real World
observer
Just Vital
InnerCynic
Admin
Realearth
blackchoy
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
inerratic
Beashambassador
csp
feblogger
californian
lizardking
Schpankme
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Ant Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Not sure this has been posted anywhere

http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/flight-dynamics/flightDynamicsFullVersion.pdf

Ant

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Schpankme Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Ant wrote:
Not sure this has been posted anywhere
http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/flight-dynamics/flightDynamicsFullVersion.pdf

From the above pdf

Welcome to the Aerostudents website. We are a community of aerospace students from the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands.

1.1.2 Making assumptions

In this summary, we want to describe the flight dynamics with equations. This is, however, very difficult.
To simplify it a bit, we have to make some simplifying assumptions. We assume that . . .

• There is a flat Earth. (The Earth’s curvature is zero.)
• There is a non-rotating Earth. (No Coriolis accelerations and such are present.)
• The aircraft has constant mass.
• The aircraft is a rigid body.
• The aircraft is symmetric.
• There are no rotating masses, like turbines. (Gyroscopic effects can be ignored.)
• There is constant wind. (So we ignore turbulence and gusts.)

These assumptions are used in all Flight Simulators.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 am

To fly from "San Francisco to Tokyo Japan" the Judaeo-Freemason Vatican and their Heliocentric Religion (Theory) would have flights crossing over the open expanse of the North Pacific Ocean.

Example

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Sanfra11

San Francisco to Tokyo Japan
The Airlines show the actual course - starting at 6:39 of the video; we see the Aircraft fly from Vancouver, over the West Coast of Alaska and onto Japan.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty "Southern Hemisphere" non stop flights.

Post by unexplainedelefants Thu May 20, 2021 3:56 am

Long time flat earther first time poster here.

I have been trying to find a logical explanation for these non stop 11 to 14 hour southern hemisphere only flights.

On the globe model the times make perfect sense however we know based on repeatable and proven experiments and observations that the globe model has no basis in reality.

I am trying to wrap my head around these flights, and more importantly seemingly impossible flight times. There must be an explanation.

Here is some data I have collected on times for Qantas flights. I have been plotting them out on a few different flat earth maps.

SYD TO JNB 14h Sydney to Johannesburg
SYD TO LAX 13.5h Sydney to LA
SYD TO SIN 8h Sydney to Singapore
SIN TO NRT 6.75h Singapore to Tokyo
SYD TO SAN 13.5h Sydney to Santiago Chili

These flights do exist and I can not get my head around how.

Either our current flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere.

If anyone has some thought on my findings that would be appreciated, these flights have been sitting in the back of my mind for months.

unexplainedelefants

Shashi and Truthmania like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 20, 2021 9:50 am

Please review this thread as your question has been answered and investigated thoroughly already by IFERS members. Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West. In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South. This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth. 99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and maril like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu May 20, 2021 5:45 pm

unexplainedelefants wrote:Long time flat earther first time poster here [?!?!?! warning, Will Robinson, warning]

trying to find a logical explanation [no, you're really not]

globe model the times make perfect sense [nothing on that "model" makes sense, since water finds level and level is a plane]

wrap my head around these flights, and impossible flight times.There must be an explanation [strawman he built and would like us wasting time attacking: "impossible"]

data collected [sure you're right]

do exist, can not get head around how [learn of water's property to settle in a perfect PLANE in a calm basin, regardless of the size of the basin]

flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere. [quite the laughable premise unsupported by any evidence. It's a miracle! When we cross the equator into the southern "hemisphere" the airplane's speed "somehow double"!

Time is money and we'd like to double your speeds the whole trip (says the airline CEO to the businessman), but it only works in the southern hemisphere, oh woe is us, and it's not our fault you chose to establish your business in the northern hemisphere where our airplanes can only fly half as fast!]

If anyone has some thought on my findings

My thoughts; others may fall for your laughable "long time flat earther" yarn, but I'm not one of them.

p.s. "The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a heavy tank destroyer used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II." Just curious; are you German?

Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)

We barely knew thee...
markwilson
markwilson

Admin, CajunPie, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder, CockneyChristi1 and maril like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by unexplainedelefants Sat May 22, 2021 11:31 pm

markwilson wrote:
unexplainedelefants wrote:Long time flat earther first time poster here [?!?!?! warning, Will Robinson, warning]

trying to find a logical explanation [no, you're really not]

globe model the times make perfect sense [nothing on that "model" makes sense, since water finds level and level is a plane]

wrap my head around these flights, and impossible flight times.There must be an explanation [strawman he built and would like us wasting time attacking: "impossible"]

data collected [sure you're right]

do exist, can not get head around how [learn of water's property to settle in a perfect PLANE in a calm basin, regardless of the size of the basin]

flat earth map is wrong, or the speeds of the planes somehow double when in the southern hemisphere. [quite the laughable premise unsupported by any evidence. It's a miracle! When we cross the equator into the southern "hemisphere" the airplane's speed "somehow double"!

Time is money and we'd like to double your speeds the whole trip (says the airline CEO to the businessman), but it only works in the southern hemisphere, oh woe is us, and it's not our fault you chose to establish your business in the northern hemisphere where our airplanes can only fly half as fast!]

If anyone has some thought on my findings

My thoughts; others may fall for your laughable "long time flat earther" yarn, but I'm not one of them.

p.s. "The Elefant (German for "elephant") was a heavy tank destroyer used by German Wehrmacht Panzerjäger during World War II." Just curious; are you German?

Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)

We barely knew thee...

Oh no I just picked a random name that came to my head.

I found non stop flights from Qantas and was confused. Genuinely looking for some answers here. First time poster, hence why I didn't know how the form worked.

I am not at all trying to build up a straw man. Kinda confused by the response.

I have not found any answer to non stop southern hemisphere flights. As you have responded yes the vast majority of these flights do stop in the northern hemisphere to refuel.

But I found flights that supposedly fly over Antarctica which is impossible. I'm wondering if anyone has done some research on this since I haven't been able to find any.

Not sh*tposting just looking to see if research has been done.

"Anybody who claims to be a "long time flat earther" while laughably claiming "globe model times make perfect sense," is most certainly an elephant in the IFERS room that not only will be explained, but will also be shooed away as he exposes himself for the fraud that he is. Give it up; you can only dig the hole deeper now ;-)"

Kinda confused by that part of post. And confused by how I would be a fraud since I'm not claiming anything just asking some questions.

unexplainedelefants

Back to top Go down

Post by unexplainedelefants Sat May 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Admin wrote:Please review this thread as your question has been answered and investigated thoroughly already by IFERS members.  Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West.  In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South.  This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth.  99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.

"and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination."

I just saw some claims that 12hr non stop flights were posible and had no clue how if flights that are farther distance take longer. I found some on youtube with comments saying they took the flights.

That might just be the response to my post. I should book one of these flights to see what actually happens but logically it should take over 24h.

I didn't want to come off shilly sorry guys if I did.

unexplainedelefants

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun May 23, 2021 12:24 am

You claim to be a long time flat earther yet come in here thinking you'd have a little fun bringing us your "unexplained elephant" in the room gag. Do you actually think your laughably premised position is in need of explanation?! I find it amusing that you think you've presented an elephant in need of explanation.

You claim to be a long time flat earther, and should certainly understand that airplanes must then be forced to fly over, above and PARALLEL to that HORIZONTAL PLANE, yet, here you are; playing the clown pretending that somehow flight times work on the globe that is NOT there, we unquestionably know, simply because water factually finds a plane in every basin on earth in which it rests; end of discussion.

"Long time flat earther" my hiney. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
markwilson
markwilson

Admin, CajunPie, RedorBlue and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Qantas propaganda

Post by Shmack_1 Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:53 am

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/flights/qantas-breaks-record-with-175-hour-repatriation-flight-between-buenos-aires-and-darwin/news-story/224d3bf190175c5ce4380df5386a0f00

Shmack_1

tycho_brahe and maril like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Challenge regarding flights

Post by Gemini Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:26 pm

Hi,

I am sorry if this challenge been posted before. but I did some research and decided to book a flight from Johannesburg to Sydney nonstop and actually found couple of flights.

This doesn't match the flat earth map, are we missing something? as for flights they are not fake, they exists and I checked myself and couldn't find a solution for this challenge on flat earth model

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by Freepressfreepeople Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:38 am

Gemini wrote:Hi,

I am sorry if this challenge been posted before. but I did some research and decided to book a flight from Johannesburg to Sydney nonstop and actually found couple of flights.

This doesn't match the flat earth map, are we missing something? as for flights they are not fake, they exists and I checked myself and couldn't find a solution for this challenge on flat earth model

Did you book the flight? Did you actually fly the route?

Freepressfreepeople

tycho_brahe, Standswithmic and CockneyChristi1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:11 am

Freepressfreepeople wrote:
Gemini wrote:Hi,

Did you book the flight? Did you actually fly the route?

Not actual flying of course but Booking is enabled and can do payment...etc

Anyhow, yesterday after thinking for hours about this matter I came to two possible solutions, I don't know if you would agree with me or not:

1. Jet Streams, the flights are taking the advantage of Jet Streams and thus they are able to cross such huge distance in short time.
2. Depends on airplane specifications (Which is not available online).

What do you think?

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by daride Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:53 am

I've been following the Auckland/Santiago flights.

They seem to be fake.

They are supposedly daily but are listed as "unknown"

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Flights

The one that claims to have landed has no departure gate and no actual arrival time. All other flights have a departure gate and arrival time (duh).

https://www.airportia.com/flights/la801/santiago/auckland/?date=2022-03-10

daride

Back to top Go down

Post by daride Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:47 am

Yep. Totally fake. I am observing them now. I compared the Auckland flight to another flight leaving at the same time from Santiago. The other flight got a gate, an estimated departure, and took off on time.

The Auckland flight has no gate, no estimated departure time, and is not on the flight radar.

This is 15 minutes after it should have taken off. It's a fake flight. The same fake flight happens every day.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Latam

daride

Bro, tycho_brahe and CockneyChristi1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty List of flights going between new zealand and chile

Post by Truthmania Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:48 am

Just spotted this pile of flights between chile and new zealand/australia. LA801,

this has gotta be a hoax under the flat earth model. you cannot fly that fast and on one tank of fuel. They are saying these are regular flights. no way man.

https://planefinder.net/data/flight/LA801

As i find more alarming hoaxes, being shared on msm, when will this end?. Longest quantas flight between australia and south america 18 hours.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/flights/qantas-breaks-record-with-175-hour-repatriation-flight-between-buenos-aires-and-darwin/news-story/224d3bf190175c5ce4380df5386a0f00

Last edited by Truthmania on Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finding more info and reports to share.)

Truthmania

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:04 pm

How do Flights Like Sydney-Santiago Work on Flat Earth?

Another supposed proof often offered up by globe debaters involves alleged time and path issues with long-haul Southern Hemisphere flights. For example, the direct flight route from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile, takes an average of only 13 hours to reach its destination, a duration which globe Earthers claim is impossible over a flat Earth. They say that since the Sydney-Santiago flights with U.S. stop-overs take twice as long to reach their destinations as the non-stop flights, that this proves the direct flights are not traversing the U.S., and could not be completed so quickly over a flat Earth. As with all globe arguments, however, this hasty conclusion does not follow from their spurious reasoning.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

tycho_brahe and zeteticseparovich like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty The movement of weather systems and the influence of the dome firmament.

Post by Reecus Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:12 pm

When viewing an international aviation infrared weather depiction set to a 24/48-hour loop, it's very interesting to see that the weather systems in the equatorial latitudes move relatively slowly in a Westwards direction while the weather systems in the higher Northern and Southern latitudes, both move very rapidly Eastwards.
Fluid dynamics, focusing on aerodynamics, shows an increase in air velocity when the airflow passes through an area of decreased volume or constriction (Bernoulli's principle).
Instead of the firmament being highest over the North pole, could it be instead highest over the Equator & decreasing uniformly as you progress Northwards & Southwards, in essence toroidal in shape which aligns with Earth's electromagnetism.

Reecus

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FE_AirlinePilot Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:17 am

This is a very interesting topic, before the Covid hoax, I was operating jets on North -> South routes from North America to Mexico and the Caribbean. Flying around the northern hemisphere, the flat earth model doesn't differ as much as the globe so I never really questioned the flight plan, some of our refueling stops didn't seem to make much sense but I though to myself it must have been for "operational reasons" (cheaper fuel, cheaper landing fees, cheaper de-icing, etc).

What most people don't know about flying jets is that pilots don't do any flight planning and they don't really look at the route. What I mean is that most if not all airlines will use an electronic flight bag running Jeppensen FliteDeck (a boeing product) and then you'll download the flight plan and then download the weather overlay - then you look and make sure that you'll have enough contingency fuel to deviate around cells and then once it's accepted, you can either manually load the flight plan but nowadays it's done automatically through ACARS uplink in the flight management computer, you get your IFR clearance and go. There's no thinking happening. Sometimes, we do 30-40min turns at the gates, some pilot don't even take a real look at the flight plan because its done by a flight dispatcher who's doing it through Jeppesen and once airborne, the autopilot goes on after 200' and the FMC flights the thing for vertical and lateral paths and the jet magically follows the magenta line and all is well. A lot of pilots have terrible sense of orientation and if the automation would fail and they would loose ATC comms, they would be in trouble but then again it makes sense, when you're flying 100 hours a month, at some points it's like driving your car and following google maps, you don't really think about it, you just follow the guidance.

So it's not like pilots are in on the conspiracy, they don't know and they're too lazy to really research or think about it and again, there is no flight planning done by pilots, especially at that level. Same for Intl charter on smaller long range jets, you can't just say, I'd like to file a flight plan from AKL to SCL using my own route and my own GPS waypoints - doesn't work like that, you absolutely positively have to fly the published routes and over the oceans you can barely deviate more than 10nm from your route for weather.

That being said, I can't yet explain these southern hemisphere flights. We all know that flying over Antarctica is expressly forbidden and will never happen (although the idea is getting more popular so they might have to fake it at some point) but I haven't yet been able to explain the time and distance of some LANTAM flights. On the globe model, ALK to SCL would be roughly 6000 miles which is adequate for the 787-900 and would take roughly 10-12 hours depending on the winds. On this FE model ( geogebra ), it would be double the distance so even with a strong tail wind, the numbers don't add up for a dreamliner, you wouldn't have the range.

But then again, very easy to do fake flights on flight aware, and a lot of the southern hemispheres flights do cross the equator and do a stop over which make sense for flat earth model but these southern direct flights raises a lot of question.

My question remains, has anyone in the FE community ever done flown on one of these southern hemispheres LANTAM routes, direct non stop flight and recording the time spent in the air. I don't really care about the GPS track or magnetic compass because both of these are extremely easy to spoof but you can't cheat time and distance and I know for a fact these dreamliners can't go any faster in ground speed than 750 knots and that's with a 200 knots tail wind.

FE_AirlinePilot

kongmik, fosborn_, tycho_brahe and dee_elle_iii like this post

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty Looking for some clarification on a very specific flight route - Sydney to Johannesburg NonStop QF64

Post by Shane_St_Pierre Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:35 pm

Sydney to Johannesburg NonStop QF64 Mathematically explained on Flat Earth. Sorry @EarthIsLife!

Looking for some clarification on a very specific flight route. A Glober had many Flat Earthers try to explain this to him, but we call failed. I noticec exactly what is wrong to make the math work out correctly on the gleeson map, but wanted to see if people here agreed before i make him take his video down =)

⁣⁣Sydney to Johannesburg NonStop QF64 Mathematically explained on Flat Earth. Sorry @EarthIsLife!  
Earth Is Life

Flight that 'proves the Globe': [6863 miles; 10-14 hours]
Sydney to Johannesburg. 6/4/22 3:35pm ETA. Qantas 789
Johannesburg to Syydney. 6/7/22 540pm-1p25pm. Qantas nonstop 11h 45m

Videos needed to disprove this:
Video of Flights that GlobeIsLife heralds as proof of the Globe:  
Sorry Flat Earthers, These Flight Routes Do Exist

When we add the extra speed of the jet stream to at least a speed of
550 mph the Boeing-747-400 flies, this aircraft would have to fly at least at 800 mph. Flying at 800 mph for 10 hours and 45 minutes equals to a distance of 8,360 Miles. 800 mph X 10 hours and 45 minutes = 8,360 Miles 8,360 Miles – 5,163 Miles = 3,197 Miles difference The reader may now be convinced that there are some discrepancies with the globe model. The distance between Johannesburg to Perth being about 8,360 Miles; the distance between Cape of Good Hope and Cape Horn being of 5,700 Miles and the distance between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Sydney, Australia being of 11,086 Miles give us some serious clues that the shape of the earth may not be exactly as we have been taught along the years. Although we are still going to cover four more flights, this is enough evidence and proof that the Earth is Not a Globe!

Shane_St_Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by dee_elle_iii Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:32 am

This pilot has stated that he is willing to fly over Antarctica if a group rents the plane.

I’m willing to do this.

Would anyone like to join?
His YouTube Channel is 74gear.

I can’t post a link to the video as I am a new member

dee_elle_iii

Thedynamicfox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:41 am

@dee_elle_iii

How do you propose not getting shot out of the sky?

@Shane_St_Pierre

You forgot to link some actual evidence?? Your only proof is....."Sorry Flat Earthers, These Flight Routes Do Exist"
Derp?

So... based on nautical records the distance from Johannesburg to Sydney is fairly well acknowledged and it doesn't matter what projection you use.  There is no accepted to scale FE map, just estimates.  I personally don't think a flight between those points would make much difference or prove anything on this forum.  Going to South America on the other hand is a wholly different story and any evidence is much appreciated.

Last edited by maril on Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane_St_Pierre Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:12 am

Well i linked loads of stuff, but this forum told me i couldnt link anything.

Shane_St_Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:03 am

Ok... well you would have to start with something that this forum believes in, and disprove that....
Saying that you couldn't link something on youtube or some other video site doesn't help much.

Afaik most of us are operating on several dozen data points in favor of flatness, and missing nearly all the signs we would expect to see from a globe.  We welcome data but you certainly need enough of it.

maril

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 4 Empty LAX to Japan

Post by superuserdo Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:03 am

Good morning everyone

I did a quick search above for 'LAX to Japan' flights but nothing displayed.

Can anyone please explain to me anything regarding flights from LAX to Japan?

I was talking with someone who was saying that there are direct flights that go from LAX to Japan with a journey time of 11hrs 15 minutes. This person was adamant that such a flight time (over the Pacific ocean) was not possible on a flat Earth. Obviously the claim was that the shortest time/distance was on a globe Earth.

I'm aware that some flights are advertised but in reality can not be boarded. Is this an example of one of them? - if so (or not) could someone please explain (possibly with a graphic plotting the route on a flat Earth map) how one would travel from LAX to Japan in the shortest possible time in order to match the advertised flights of 11hrs 15 minutes?

Thank you.

: ~$

superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum