IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

+29
dee_elle_iii
Shane_St_Pierre
FE_AirlinePilot
Reecus
Truthmania
daride
Freepressfreepeople
Gemini
Shmack_1
unexplainedelefants
Ant
markwilson
Wertikal
Real World
observer
Just Vital
InnerCynic
Admin
Realearth
blackchoy
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
inerratic
Beashambassador
csp
feblogger
californian
lizardking
Schpankme
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 pm

2017 the longest non-stop scheduled airline flight
Qatar Airways Flight 921 from Auckland, New Zealand - to - Doha, Qatar
14,534 km (7,848 nmi) (9,031 mi)
These flights use a Boeing 777-200LR.

2016 the longest non-stop scheduled airline flight
Emirates Flight (EK449) from Auckland - to - Dubai
14,203 km (7,669 nmi) (8,825 mi)

2015 the longest non-stop scheduled airline flight
Qantas Flight (QF8) from Dallas-Fort Worth, USA - to - Sydney, Australia
13,804 km (7,454 nmi) (8,578 mi)

You will notice:
From left to right, the longest non-stop from Auckland, New Zealand - to - Doha, Qatar flight
From top left to bottom right, the Fake Flight from Sydney, Australia - to - Santiago Chile

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Compar10

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Empty Re: Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables

Post by Realearth Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Flat Earth PROOF That EVERY PILOT WILL DENY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIXT1pnW14
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Even Wikipedia (who love to push the globe agenda) do not list these southern continent to southern continent flights:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_flights

Not a single flight from Australia/New Zealand to South America.
Not a single flight from South America to South Africa.

The page even shows "discontinued" flights, which none of the above are listed either.

As the video above shows, all they need is some media coverage, a celebrity and some fake flight information to indoctrinate the masses. John Travolta should definitely stick to screen acting, his live performances are less than sub par.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:48 am

csp wrote:
Wikipedia do not list these southern continent flights

Not a single flight from Australia/New Zealand to South America
Not a single flight from South America to South Africa

Future routes

On 24 March 2018
Qantas -- nonstop flights -- between Perth and London-Heathrow
flight will cover 14,499 kilometres (7,829 nmi) and last about 17 hours
Boeing 787-9 aircraft

Note: this flight is directly over the Heartland of China and Russia; I love "the friendly skies."

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Longes10

Longest passenger flights
The following table lists the world's longest non-stop scheduled passenger routes

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Longes10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 am

Supposedly, there's a new flight from Melbourne, Australia to Santiago, Chile that started October 2017.

https://www.australianfrequentflyer.com.au/melbourne-santiago-latam-review/
http://www.traveller.com.au/airline-review-latam-business-class-melbourne-to-santiago-chile-gywtv0

The flight is LA804 and it operates 3 days a week. Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. Based on what flightradar24.com is telling me, the flight times for the past 3 flights were:

25 Mar 2018 - 11:38
23 Mar 2018 - 12:10
20 Mar 2018 - 11:53

Distance = 11,318 km (7,033 mi)

This is faster than going from New York to Tokyo!

blackchoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 am

blackchoy wrote:
Supposedly
there's a new flight from Melbourne, Australia to Santiago, Chile that started October 2017.

The flight is LA804

This is faster than going from New York to Tokyo!

We are having an impact on Airlines promoting fake flights on Spaceball Earth.  Here is the article promoting the fake flights, I'll break it down:

Updated 10/10/2017 @ 19:11

Latam inaugurates direct flight of 15 hours between Chile and Australia

What plane fly's this route, the dash 9 plane of course (Boeing 787-9)

"Latam began a direct flight between Santiago Chile and Melbourne Australia on Thursday (10/05/2017), crossing without stopping the more then 11 thousand
kilometers
..​"

Note that a great Lie requires DETAILS;

​"The Boeing -9 made the flight 20 minutes in advance, a precious profit margin of 2.2% over the expected 15 hours of travel time."
"Traveling against the Earth's rotation causes a sense of unreachable, more or less the story of the carrot placed before the donkey..."
"If the flight departs in daytime, the trip will take place at all times with light; if at night it will be night..."
"The feeling is that we are standing still..."

"THE WORLD IS A BALL"
"Among the 300 people on board the Chilean, Juan Ignacio Jofre Plossky, 46, was the LIVELIEST..."

"We have been taught geography from a flat map, but we measure distance off the Globe..."

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/turismo/2017/10/1925090-latam-inaugura-voo-direto-de-15-horas-entre-chile-e-australia.shtml&prev=search
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Ping times between WonderNetwork servers and Hosted Cities
"measured time that last packet took to get to the destination"

Try the same Ping Test from your Location

My Location: Midwest

Los Angeles, CA ..... 39.846ms .. Closets to my Location

Honolulu, HW .......... 83.910ms

Tokyo, JPN ............. 154.738ms

Wellington, NZ ....... 173.241ms

Sydney, AU ............ 197.874ms

Perth, AU ............... 253.895ms .. Furthest from my Location

Lucy, you got some Esplaining todo.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Flat_e11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Some interesting old flight route photos in the last 10 minutes here:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Empty After all these years. This is it?

Post by InnerCynic Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:47 am

Oh, really?

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/gallery/pan-am-north-pole-south-pole-photos/index.html
InnerCynic
InnerCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:14 am

InnerCynic wrote:
Oh, really?
1977 transpolar flight
pan-am-north-pole-south-pole

Evidently, Pan Am was unaware of this flight, which was two (2) years before the plane entered service.

Strange Events: 1977, two years before the aircraft was placed into service with Pan Am it was renamed and painted with it's new Pan Am livery, then in 1979 it was renamed once more and repainted with it's new Pan AM livery. bahaha

Clipper Liberty Bell was a Pan Am 747SP Clipper.
Her registration was N540PA.
It was put into service in April 1979 and retired to World Aircraft Holdings after spending time in United Airlines starting February 1986.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Schpankme wrote:
InnerCynic wrote:
Oh, really?
1977 transpolar flight
pan-am-north-pole-south-pole

Evidently, Pan Am was unaware of this flight, which was two (2) years before the plane entered service.

No flights to a supposed south pole have ever been proved or documented.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:27 am

Is this a fair summation of what we've discovered about these supposed non-stop South Hemisphere flights?

Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West. In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South. This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth. 99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:Is this a fair summation of what we've discovered about these supposed non-stop South Hemisphere flights?

Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West.  In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South.  This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth.  99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.

Definitely yes
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Admin wrote:Is this a fair summation of what we've discovered about these supposed non-stop South Hemisphere flights?

Eric - or any member on this forum - what's your opinion about the so called 'air fuel hoax' that went across the internet the last year? Because if it's true that jetplanes are actuelly flying on (mostly) compressed air, they should be able to reach unlimited distances without refueling. To be clear, I'm not saying this is the case, but some parts of this 'hoax' did make sense to me.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:13 am

It did seem plausible to me, but I don't have enough technical knowledge about airplanes/engines to say one way or the other
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:52 am

I dunno why i have to be the one to bring this up, but i feel like i should, so i will.

To disslike a members posting when they are just asking a question, "is of no value to this research forum"(who ever you might be(rolling eyes)).
Just vital just asked a question, if you dissagree with the point, then tell us, and why.
But youre disslikes makes ppl feel like they done something wrong, and might disscurage from makeing more posts. So unless that is your purpouse here, just stop it ok?

I have never heard the point you brought up just vital, thanks for bringing it.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:55 am

Just Vital wrote:
Eric - or any member on this forum - what's your opinion about the so called 'air fuel hoax' that went across the internet the last year?

In my opinion it is another topic to make people (conspiracy minds) look like idiots. They want us to think airplanes, ships, tanks, formula 1, all of that have been suddenly switched to new technology and no one has even one prove for it. Just bunch of youtubers figure it all out and now making movies about it... sound like religious belief promoted as fact. They say fuel tanks are to small to fit all of that fuel, or they say fuel pump couldn't load that amount of fuel that quick, so is that a conspiracy of Fuel Tanks & Fuel Pumps or air-compressed engines? What type of idiocy is being promoted actually? I'm already tired of talking with flat earth people believing that nonsense.

Yes, i think there can be other technology about which we might not know fully, but i would be sceptic that this technology is air-compressed enginees. If anyone is coming with claims, he needs to back it up by something solid, practical and logical, if he can't do that, that means he have religious beliefs.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wertikal Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

In my opinion it is another topic to make people (conspiracy minds) look like idiots. They want us to think airplanes, ships, tanks, formula 1, all of that have been suddenly switched to new technology and no one has even one prove for it. Just bunch of youtubers figure it all out and now making movies about it... sound like religious belief promoted as fact. They say fuel tanks are to small to fit all of that fuel, or they say fuel pump couldn't load that amount of fuel that quick, so is that a conspiracy of Fuel Tanks & Fuel Pumps or air-compressed engines? What type of idiocy is being promoted actually? I'm already tired of talking with flat earth people believing that nonsense.

Yes, i think there can be other technology about which we might not know fully, but i would be sceptic that this technology is air-compressed enginees. If anyone is coming with claims, he needs to back it up by something solid, practical and logical, if he can't do that, that means he have religious beliefs.

I gave this a lot of time a while back, there was some good points and plausible ideas but that was it, and while i was researching about this i came across vids created by the same guys where they said truck engines run on air not fuel, and they had all kinds of videos/pictures/theories that proved it to be so.
I am a truck engine manufacturer and i worked with repairing/testing/building/modifying  all kinds of engines (except jet engines) and if truck engines run on air, then i don't know anything nor can i explain why an engine wont start if the fuel tank is empty.  
I gave this a lot of time too unfortunately,  and i came to the conclusion that i wasted a lot time i could have put elsewhere.

Imagine what a globe believing engine engineer would think about all this when they watch this and see the same vid creator talks about flat earth.
If my first encounter with flat earth would have been through a vid like this i would have been badly turned off.

So yea you are probably right it is a topic designed to make conspiracy theories look ridicules.
Like everything that pops up on youtube, make us look like fools and also make us occupied with things that has no value.
Youtube is just a time consumer today, you cant find much without knowing what you are looking for.

Wertikal

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:13 pm

[quote="Wertikal"]

I am a truck engine manufacturer and i worked with repairing/testing/building/modifying  all kinds of engines (except jet engines) and if truck engines run on air, then i don't know anything nor can i explain why an engine wont start if the fuel tank is empty.

I also used to work with car engines on a basic level. The thing here would be that planes use some fuel, only during startup, taxiing and landing/take-off. But once they reach a certain speed the jet engines function with 100% compressed air. So in that case planes do contain and use fuel (and are being refueled) but with a far lesser amount than they tell us. Would make sense why flying is almost always the least expensive way of travelling, versus car and train – they have tremendous margins on their prices.

I did do some own research. I have a friend who is a (unemployed) pilot. I asked him if there is a difference in handling the plane with a full or empty tank. He stated that there is none. This is surprising to say the least, considering they claim the plane is packed with tons of fuel, including inside the wings. Even in simulation the amount of fuel is not accounted for. Not during take-off or during landing/braking. If anyone can verify or dispute this, let me know, but this is what I have been told.

I wouldn’t call this a religious believe or crazy conspiracy myself, because I think there could be more to it. At the very least it could be an interesting subject to discuss.

observer wrote:I dunno why i have to be the one to bring this up, but i feel like i should, so i will.

You are welcome Observer. I never noticed the like/dislike function on this forum to be honest. Imo similar functions indeed discourage people from speaking their mind, especially if no argument is given.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Just Vital wrote:
I did do some own research
I have a friend who is a (unemployed) pilot

We are OFF TOPIC and discussing if the Hoax -- Compressed Air Jet Engines -- is a good one.

In the simplest of explanations:  
"Jet engines work through combustion" by igniting compressed air and fuel in the front and expanding hot gases out the back, thrusting the engine/aircraft forward.

Not one commercial jet, at it's maximum takeoff weight (MTOW), can land safely if it has an emergency after take-off, without dumping fuel, as fuel accounts for about 45% of the aircraft's MTOW.

FUEL DUMPING

26 APR 2017
United Airlines a Boeing 787 flight UA839 from Los Angeles International airport to Sydney had to dump fuel at 7,000 feet and return to the airport for a non-emergency landing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaQeKRJoSc

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Schpankme wrote:Ping times between WonderNetwork servers and Hosted Cities
"measured time that last packet took to get to the destination"

Try the same Ping Test from your Location

My Location: Midwest

Los Angeles, CA ..... 39.846ms .. Closets to my Location

Honolulu, HW .......... 83.910ms

Tokyo, JPN ............. 154.738ms

Wellington, NZ ....... 173.241ms

Sydney, AU ............ 197.874ms

Perth, AU ............... 253.895ms .. Furthest from my Location

Lucy, you got some Esplaining todo.

Interesting! I ran the test just now using Seattle. Results (ping/miles):

Los Angeles...46, 1,137
Honolulu.......92, 2,679
Tokyo.........107, 4,778
Wellington...168, 7,245
Sydney........174, 7,448
Perth...........215, 8,265

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Y1ai5p10

For distances, I used: https://www.distance-cities.com/

I guess "satellites" aren't helping to bring much equilibrium to the time/distance all those little packets are traveling. And I can't help but noticing that the HughesNet "Satellite Internet System" dishes in Alaska aren't pointing so much UP, as they are HORIZONTAL. http://www.hughesnetalaska.com/

It would be fun to go to a few of those dishes in Alaska and triangulate the direction they point horizontally to see if we could find the HughesNet ground-based satellite location  Very Happy  

Lucy got some more esplaining to do!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Is this a fair summation of what we've discovered about these supposed non-stop South Hemisphere flights?

Regarding these flights, firstly, if Earth were a ball the shortest route would be straight over Antarctica or to at least stay in the Southern Hemisphere for the entire flight and go due East or West.  

In reality however, all of these flights go high into the North Hemisphere before coming back down to their destinations in the South.  This is by far the LONGEST route possible if Earth were truly a ball, but is the shortest, and most direct route on our flat Earth.  

99% of these flights make a planned re-fueling stop in the North Hemisphere, and the few that claim to be non-stop are either fake flights which never even take off, or re-route to re-fueling stop-overs and take far longer than 12 hours to reach their destination.

Balltardism would have you believe that any commercial flight listed on the internet is real, and of course they have flown it.  There's only one reason for no shipping routes, no submarine cables, and no flight routes in these southern regions; we do not live on the Theoretical Spaceball.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:45 am

Record year for travel – 330,000 miles
January 5, 2014

Groundradar Inc. specializes in the application of unique ground penetrating radar (GPR) technology to deep mineral exploration and geotechnical applications. Using Groundradar’s proprietary UltraGPR technology, high resolution imaging of the sub-surface is possible to depths exceeding 80m in suitable environments.

Groundradar staff traveled over 330,000 miles for GPR projects during 2013, a record year for flights.  A total of nearly 200 individual flight segments were flow on 42 airlines across every continent, each whilst carrying various GPR systems to remote project sites ranging from Papua New Guinea to Guinea in Africa.  The map below shows each flight segment taken during 2013 for projects.  The map shows that most projects were conducted in South America and SE Asia, with Europe being a common transit point.

Notice, there are no Mapping Flights from Australia/New Zealand to South America.  However, you can get to South America from the United States.

Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Map-2010
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:51 pm

Clearly, Pan Am did not know about the short-cut from Sydney Australia to Santiago Chile, or from Johannesburg to Sydney.  Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Snoopy10

Only Judaeo-Freemasonry Airlines post schedules and operate these Fake Southern Flights.   Basketball

Pan Am mapping routes 1969
Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Map-1910

Pan Am mapping routes 1981
Flight Routes, Shipping Routes, Under Sea Cables - Page 3 Panam-11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum