IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(flat-Earth) Models

2 posters

Go down

(flat-Earth) Models Empty (flat-Earth) Models

Post by RileySlowWave Thu May 16, 2024 7:38 am

(flat-Earth) Models Rileys-Flat-Earth-Model-1

it seems the farther south one goes the colder it is inevitably going to get: the air as well as the water...

flatearth.freeforums.net/thread/63/rileys-flat-earth-model | flateartheducation.com
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

(flat-Earth) Models Empty Re: (flat-Earth) Models

Post by HymnSake Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 pm

Hmm, main problem I see is that there is no parallax between the moon and the stars, or any stars for that matter. So, proposing any geometry or distances  would not comport with this observation. We can get angle measurements to the stars for elevation and celestial navigation and no matter how high the observer is they don’t change the angle measurements
HymnSake
HymnSake

Back to top Go down

Post by RileySlowWave Tue May 21, 2024 4:34 am

hey HymnSake, i appreciate the feedback

this model is hardly 'scientifically accurate,' it's just a semi-quick mock-up to show how the ice would touch/connect w/ the firmament; climbing toward the heavens; then w/ the stars visible on the opposite side of the sun & the full moon directly across from it; as well as the planets sticking near Sol

i could have drawn blue & light to better show day, & yea, could take into account actual star position [good god what a challenge, hahaha]

it did occur to me that the Christmas tree may be decorated to represent similar; w/ the Star or angel atop(?) & popcorn & lights being the stars... just a thought 🎄
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

http://flateartheducation.com

HymnSake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down