IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time and Date (.com)

4 posters

Go down

Time and Date (.com)  Empty Time and Date (.com)

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:04 am

When I started reading about flat earth I was also fascinated with browsing the Time and Date site.
I'm not sure anymore about all the things I stumbled upon then, but I expect there are lots of interesting things to find and question and invite you to share what you've found there that's hard to explain from the heliocentric model.

Yesterday I visited the page again.
Two things I'd like to share:

SUN DIRECTION

Look at that, at midnight the sun direction is north
Search sun info
Time and Date (.com)  Screen10

TIME ZONE ISSUES

Big differences
Within one timezone time may differ a bit, maybe also due to daytime savings. But three hours?
On the map below the time difference between A and C is 3 hours and between E and F is 2 hours
Here is the map including the locations
Time and Date (.com)  Scherm23

Zone size

Difference Australia and Greenland. Such a large zone on Greenland and strange zone differences in Australia (south east?)
Click the picture or the link to see Australia, I couldn't scale it down properly..
This makes me wonder: doesn't this make more sense when Australia is stretched horizontally and Greenland narrowed down a bit?"

Emperor's New Clothes

jrgile and proff72 like this post

Back to top Go down

Time and Date (.com)  Empty Re: Time and Date (.com)

Post by proff72 Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:10 am

The official narrative is that due to mercator projection, land masses in the North appears much larger on the maps. I agree that time zones does not make sense at all.
Another thing that does not make sense on timeanddate.com is the sun graph. Supposed to be simmetrical if the earth was a globe.

Last edited by proff72 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

proff72

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:47 pm

proff72 wrote:The official narrative is that due to mercator projection, land masses in the North appears much larger on the maps. I agree that time zones does make sense at all.
Another thing that does not make sense on timeanddate.com is the sun graph. Supposed to be simmetrical if the earth was a globe.

Yes, indeed. And symmetrical would also make the north narrower on the map, instead of broader.

By the way, about the sun direction:
The example in my post only counts for places on the north on the site. When typing a city in the south, in a midnight time zone, it indicates the sun direction to be south. (as in behind and around or something I suppose).

One of the things that I find very obvious is that sundials simply wouldnt work the same way throughout the whole year with a tilted travelling globe.

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:11 pm

The youtube (spit! Spit! Spit!) channel Vibes of Cosmos may have some interesting concepts to add to your research regarding time zones. Have fun!

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Emperor's New Clothes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Time and Date (.com)  Empty Time and Date (.com)

Post by Reinhardt Hoffman Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Hi there

Try get a good pdf of a Gleason's map. Print it out in A1 and use the time zones easily understandable on that map.
Land n the north and timezones in the north are smaller to scale. Australia to Greenland varies from 9-15 hours behind. They are directly opposite each other on the flat circle of the plane. It is very easy to work out time Zones using Gleason's 1892 map

Reinhardt Hoffman

Emperor's New Clothes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:09 pm

I just found the satellite button on the Day and night map of Time and Date.
Looks kind of silly, what Australia looks like then.Time and Date (.com)  Scherm25

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down