IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine

+7
MMDC
Standswithmic
Merq
wayneplant
MaryMoon
notdownunder
DHebert205
11 posters

Go down

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine Empty I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine

Post by DHebert205 Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:51 am

I'm so excited to meet my baby girl! She's due sept 10. My wife is insisting on getting vaccines put in our little girl. She's not pro vaccine, just oblivious to what the healthcare system is and does. I need help changing her mind. Anything will help and be greatly appreciated. If I fail at changing her mind and someone attempts to or does jab my baby girl while I'm not around. Trust me when I say I will catch a case. I hope someone can help me out with any info. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great night.... The earth is still flat.

DHebert205

neo, Standswithmic and Koubenakombi like this post

Back to top Go down

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine Empty Re: I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine

Post by DHebert205 Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:54 am

I do mean newborn babies getting vaccines. Seems a little unclear in original post.

DHebert205

Back to top Go down

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine Empty Re: I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine

Post by notdownunder Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:19 am

Vaccines were never intended to boost, nor to benefit health. Good health isn't derived from a syringe which may contain mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde + other toxins, foreign DNA etc.

Notice the delicious (NOT!) dangerous ingredients they've put into the latest so-called vaccines:

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/07/30/animated-video-explaining-the-covid-jab/

Who started the Vaccines Business $$$ ?

In 1913, John D. Rockefeller Sr. took full control of Western Medicine and promoted what's known as "germ theory" in hopes to control the world and peddle patented vaccines & pharmaceuticals on unsuspecting, fearful citizens.

Not long after that, there was the so-called 'Spanish Flu' of 1918.

Details on Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9OoEO2oTS64v/

Injecting newborn & undeveloped children with such dangerous toxins amounts to child abuse. There's no real benefit to health injecting such dangerous cocktails. Sadly most so-called doctors have been taught wrongly, since the SCUM Rockefeller took over control of the medical system.

For example:

Robert J Kennedy stated:

“What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.

“So that no matter how sloppy the line protocols, no matter how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredients, or egregious the injury to your child, you cannot sue them.

“So there’s no depositions, there’s no discovery, there’s no class action suits. All of a sudden vaccines became enormously profitable.”

“It became a gold rush for the pharmaceutical industry to add new vaccines to the spectrum.”
notdownunder
notdownunder

MaryMoon, neo, Bicenie and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:07 pm

Hello almost new dad, Please start watching every documentary on vaccines from bitchute, LBRY, odysee and all of the other platforms. Play them with your babies mama. Watch Vaxxed 1 and 2,
Talk about all of these things not down under has mentioned with her as well.

Find you both some online communities that share this information, and possibly some locals if you can.
I only have my personal experience with children and no vax to share to you.
I have 3 children ( 1 adult now)

I am mom to a 21 year old (he had one delayed chkn pox vax at age 6 when i still thought delayed vax was ok)

, a 15 yr old girl ( no vax at all ) and an almost 13 yr old girl ( no vax at all )
who are some of the healthiest little people I have ever met.

They have all only been to the doctor for emergencies and never need any antibiotics or anything these creeps try to put out.

I just urge you to spend all of your time in this and showing baby mama this information.
All of it. Everything you can find.
Research until your eyes bleed and then some more. Do it for your baby.

I had my whole family against me at some points for my decisions not to vax over the years, but peoples opinions of me started to seem less and less important as I saw my precious innocent little babies faces. It really started to dawn on me I might be the only damn one who cares and researches enough to keep them safe!
Congrats, dad. You got this
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Bro, neo, 302294-ai, Wieb, Xander, Bicenie, Standswithmic and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine Empty vaccine, books

Post by wayneplant Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 pm

I recommend 2 books , Plague of Corruption by Dr Judy Mikovits and Dr Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm , Dr Moulden mysteriously died after publishing his book at age 40.

wayneplant

Bicenie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merq Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:53 am

If I could go back in time, I would not only refuse vaccines on my own newborn body, but I wouldn't give them to my 2 kids.

I haven't gotten any flu shots or COVID-19 vaccines though for my entire life. Neither have my kids.

The biggest problem you'll face is schooling, which if you're a member of this forum, you know is all indoctrination anyway. But homeschooling and raising kids while trying to maintain a full time job is very hard - and private schooling is very expensive and ends up being the same indoctrination of public schooling.

So it really depends on where you live - the USA has made it pretty difficult to choose to have kids and NOT vaccinate them - because schools, doctors, and other entities ask for vaccine documentation before you can use them. All of this is done on purpose of course.

So in the big picture, I'd never vaccinate another child if I decided to have another one, but then I'd be stuck homeschooling them and also dealing with other blocks the elites have put up in an effort to mandate vaccines. Tough decision.

Merq

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:27 am

No vax is a good vax

Standswithmic

Koubenakombi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:29 am

DHebert205 wrote: I'm so excited to meet my baby girl! She's due sept 10. My wife is insisting on getting vaccines put in our little girl. She's not pro vaccine, just oblivious to what the healthcare system is and does. I need help changing her mind. Anything will help and be greatly appreciated. If I fail at changing her mind and someone attempts to or does jab my baby girl while I'm not around. Trust me when I say I will catch a case. I hope someone can help me out with any info. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great night.... The earth is still flat.
There's a video series called the truth about vaccines. Also read the book the poison needle.

Standswithmic

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:30 am

"Vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology of the 20th century" Maurice Hilleman

Standswithmic

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:21 am

Really sad that they call people flat earthers when they ignore science when the opposite is true.
https://youtu.be/pxiQeZ21SFU
I used to like Ron Paul. He campaigned with a guy named Jack Otto who talked about the Jew World Order. I don't trust any of these fuckers anymore.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cH9h736TwcLi/

Standswithmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Standswithmic Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:23 am

Standswithmic wrote:"Vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology of the 20th century" Maurice Hilleman
Not that I believe in AIDS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5s9OPYKW7FA0/

Standswithmic

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:51 pm

It's fairly simple.

Since "a virus" does not exist, what are you vaccinating for or "against"?

There are many (like Judy Mikovits) still thinking in terms of communicating dis ease (contagion) by germ or virus.
This is fallacious, since it fails to be demonstrable. Experiments have not been able to reproduce the dis ease associated with a certain germ or "virus" claimed to be responsible for a particular dis ease from one person at another one.
"Some interesting though unsuccesful attempts to transmit influenza experimentally."
https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/67902

house of numbers, the emperor's new virus (on odysee)  
Stefan Lanka https://wissenschafftplus.de/cms/de/wichtige-texte
Harold Hillman https://www.big-lies.org/harold-hillman-biology/index.html
To name a few references.
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Shmack_1 and maril like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:53 am

Old thread, but figure I'd contribute anyways.
The main vaccine they try to do day 1 is Hep B.  For anyone, if you can actually justify that for a pregnant woman and an infant, then there is little that logic could provide to convince you otherwise.

The easiest statement to make to a pregnant mother is to just skip the whole issue by asking if they want to be just tested for Hep B first, that would avoid the entire issue of transmission. For non-drug using stable first world families, even testing for this is comical.

The other vaccines can be dealt with after the child is born, which would give plenty of time for both to do research.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:31 am

There are also the documentaries:

Vaxxed From cover-up to catastrophe
Vaxxed 2 The peoples thruth

You can probably find them on Bitchute,about 1 1/2 hours for each documentary.
That's where i viewed them.

Some sad stories there if you haven't watched them yet...Just a heads up.

Greets Fint

Fint

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

I'm desperate for people with a brain to give me some info or opinions on new born and vaccine Empty DONT DO IT!!

Post by susie Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:52 am

DHebert205 wrote: I'm so excited to meet my baby girl! She's due sept 10. My wife is insisting on getting vaccines put in our little girl. She's not pro vaccine, just oblivious to what the healthcare system is and does. I need help changing her mind. Anything will help and be greatly appreciated. If I fail at changing her mind and someone attempts to or does jab my baby girl while I'm not around. Trust me when I say I will catch a case. I hope someone can help me out with any info. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great night.... The earth is still flat.
MANY KIDS LIVE JUST FINE WITHOUT THE BULLSHIT FROM THOSE VAX. IVE KNOWN SEVERAL. ABORTED FETAL MATERIAL IS FOREIGN DNA INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR KID AMONG OTHER SHIT.

THE CANCER ENHANCER!
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

IamOsoGorgeous likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:48 pm

I think this video may help people looking for information about vaccinating (OR NOT) their children.

https://rumble.com/v3fq788-the-sequel-to-the-fall-of-the-cabal-part-17-extinction-tool-janet-ossebaard.html

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down