IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living

+17
Ifersgold
observer
andyow1
tristancobane
PLANE PERMACULTURE
Admin
starfox42
defrank
Birdog770
Rollo
Realearth
Seeker
Schpankme
bengbeng
green
Foreverlearning
Thinkforyourself
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living   Empty Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Posted by hiilikeourbeard on 03/30/2015
the more the world turns to shit i've been looking more into building my own tiny home. cob preferably. i'm opening up this thread to discuss such ideas like types of homes, location, growing your own food, getting off grid, buying land etc

i'd love to get into a community of like minded individuals who appreciate and crave the simple things in live, not materialistic bullshit. consume consume consume is not for me

a small piece of land and a cob home growing my own food is all i've ever wanted. what about you?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Ifersgold, hardtimes and DivineData like this post

Back to top Go down

Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living   Empty Re: Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Posted by Legito on 03/30/2015
Hey Mate.

This is what i'm planning to do with my life and if my girlfriend wants, has a place for her too! haha
I live in Rio de Janeiro\Brazil.

I'm travelling to a farmstead tomorrow to start my off-grid simple living in this final stage.
My family already has a "abandoned house" (A great house) and i will transform that in a auto-sufficient off the grid house.

I'm about to get sleep right now, but when i come back from there, i would love to discuss this matters with you.
I feel that something strange will occur soon, so THE TIME IS ALSO AGAINST US.

Nice to meet you!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

hardtimes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Posted by hiilikeourbeard on 04/01/2015
hey dude! simple living is where my heart has always been. simple living, simple beauties. let me know how your travels went, i'm curious to know what steps you're taking. i really have no clue how to go about doing it. i'd like to get a flat earth community together of like minded people. maybe buy 50 acres or so we could easily have 100 people. these are just ideas at this point. i know i'm going to buy my own land and build my own cob home, that's my destiny. cheers!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/01/2015
I recommend Northern Thailand, such as Chiang Mai, many of my like-minded friends are already there and I will be moving there once we can afford it Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living   Smiley

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/02/2015

Pai is another amazing place in Northern Thailand just a couple hours from Chiang Mai:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/02/2015
Another awesome project going on in Chiang Mai is Pun Pun Organic farm, seed collection and FREE adobe house building:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 pm

How to grow plants in rotten logs:

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/plant-garden-rotten-logs-24256.html

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:09 am

I want too one day (sooner then later) buy some land and build my own home (cob preferably) and grow all my food (Green house) and medicine.
That feeling of freedom and independence would be amazing! The desire for doing this really came from within (no outside influence), just simply a strong overwhelming idea.
Nature, She is such a beautiful Creation Smile
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 pm

http://e931ef0167dcbc1aa480-3b5364c87247e918806edd4fd247e41c.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/ep338.mp3
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by green Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 am

Is anybody who currently frequents the forum interested in this kind of "out of the system" lifestyle? It's very much in line with my plans and I'd hope to be joined by some proactive flat earthers.
green
green

https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bengbeng Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:23 am

hi
i just want to make the suggestion
grab 2 hands of seeds and throw them around you're neighborhood
if we fill the world with wild food no one need fear poverty.

Last edited by bengbeng on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bengbeng
bengbeng

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Read the One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka

ref:   appropedia.org/images/d/d3/Onestraw.pdf

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:13 am

Am wondering if there is any room on this or other boards to discuss the very real threat of our changing climate and how that is and will affect us in the future?  what does climate change/the warming up of our environment mean in this new perception of the plane we live on?  With a new understanding of our sun (not what science tells us) and the belief that we live in an enclosed bio-system?  Thoughts?
Seeker
Seeker

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:16 am

Seeker wrote:
to discuss the very real threat of our changing climate
how that is and will affect us in the future
what does climate change/the warming up of our environment mean in this new perception of the plane we live on

Your first comment is related to Al Gores fake Global warming, tax agenda; yet, you've come empty handed and without proof for this "warming up" period?
Do you have any evidence to support "the warming up of our environment"?

nasa.gov
"The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. Just in the last 650,000 years there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago marking the beginning of the modern climate era — and of human civilization. Most of these climate changes are attributed to very small variations in Earth’s orbit that change the amount of solar energy our planet receives."

https://www.seeker.com/

https://www.seeker.com/earth/climate/despite-debate-estimates-of-humanitys-impact-on-climate-change-are-accurate

Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living   Sk-2017_04_article_main_desktop
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:44 am

Sheesh Schpankme, every single one of your comments are quite presumptuous.  
First off, you are making complete assumptions that: A) I am 'empty handed' B) That my comments had ANYTHING to do with Al Gore or a tax agenda (did you mean the carbon tax scam perhaps)?  C) It's completely contradictory that you are referencing a quote and data from NASA about "the Earth" and the "Earth's orbit" in a Flat Earth forum.  You said all of these things, I did not.  D)  I am not a scientist nor a climatologist however, I have been on this plane for nearly fifty years and do not need ANYONE to tell me whether or not every year is hotter than the last, my own god-given senses are telling me that.  That our skies are being sprayed with aerosols or not, my eyes tell me that or that there are and have been mass die-offs of animal and tree species happening everywhere for the past 10 years due to abrupt climate change or warming of our plane if that 'sounds' more accurate.  You can quote as many 'experts' as you want and post all of their videos however, I do not need 'em.  I can think, feel and make sense for myself.  Now, on to my original question.  My apologies if I was not clear.

What I was trying to convey with my question(s) were:  "With a new understanding of our sun (not what science tells us) and the belief that we live in an enclosed bio-system", I have observed that there is a lack of discussion about our climate system and the effects we are currently and undeniably experiencing lately.  I am hoping that you and other like-minded critical thinkers in these forums had given it some thought and if not, whether or not it would be beneficial to begin a thread to discuss.
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:02 am

Seeker wrote:
Schpankme, every single one of your comments are quite presumptuous.

I applauded you for reading more than 1000+ of my comments, which include those found recreated by the Admin team.

Seeker wrote:
you are making complete assumptions
every year is hotter than the last
  my god-given senses telling me that
  my eyes tell me that

there is a lack of discussion about our climate system and the effects we are currently and undeniably experiencing lately

You came empty handed, your climate change like that promoted by NASA is fictitious and without evidence.

Your eyes and your god can not help you here, not when you've hit upon a known fraud (climate change); and now you wish to invent the narrative.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:26 am

Wow, my very first comment on this forum as a new member and this is the reception I receive from a combative individual with a fragile ego.  
Why do these interactions always have to go down this route?  Can't a question simply be asked without someone having to 'prove' their point?  I was expecting better.  

So, let me ask you Schpankme, what would a 'full hand' look like?  Would it be full of useful quotes, data and advice by other 'experts' who support your point of view or confirmation of your biases?  Again, YOU are the one that posted a link in your reply from NASA.  MY eyes have never deceived me, I do not currently have or own a god and cannot help me where?  In this reality?  On this plane of existence?  In this forum or thread?  Against you and your ego?

*Sigh* Back to the very original question for anyone interested in this topic:
"With a new understanding of our sun (not what science tells us) and the belief that we live in an enclosed bio-system", I have observed that there is a lack of discussion about our climate system and the effects we are currently and undeniably experiencing lately.  I am hoping that you and other like-minded critical thinkers in these forums had given it some thought and if not, whether or not it would be beneficial to begin a thread to discuss.
Seeker
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 am

Seeker wrote:everywhere for the past 10 years due to abrupt climate change or warming of our plane if that 'sounds' more accurate.  You can quote as many 'experts' as you want and post all of their videos however, I do not need 'em.  I can think, feel and make sense for myself.  Now, on to my original question.
Schpankme stated: you come empty handed.
Please show us the evidence that causes your disbelief and exasperation.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:43 am

Seeker wrote:Wow, my very first  In this forum or thread? Against you and your ego?

Ad hominem comments are of NO value in this forum
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollo Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 pm

I quit working for corporations about 5 years ago. I purchased a loghome in a rural area, erected a solar array, put in an additional gravity feed surface well, built a veggie garden, and am absolutely loving it. Anyone who cannot see how insane the outside world is well, likely coming back to it.
Two great tunes here by the Tea Party, " Samsara " and " Coming Back Again ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiNfvWfM21Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJFaILAhKdo

Rollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm

I have observed that there is a lack of discussion about our climate system and the effects we are currently and undeniably experiencing lately
Its exactly that I have not observed climate change ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdog770 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 am

The mid Atlantic region if the US has had serious snow storms in the last few years. It's been snowing in Georgia for the past 4years. This summer is milder then last year.
If anything, it's getting cooler.

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

Post by defrank Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:54 pm

I´d like to give you my input, I have been living off the grid for about 5 years since I´ve changed my mind about this whole fictional world we´re living and it has already costed me a couple of girlfriends, I´m typing here now because I´m visiting family in the mainland of Spain.

I´ve noticed many people are planning to move overseas, Brazil, South America and so on, I´m sorry guys, we should all face the shit we´re having to go through at our home countries, the sooner or the later there will have to be a critical minority standing up and facing the established order, in my case, I rather stay in my own "country"(region) with my own people even if I don´t like their mindframe or mentality, than going overseas and having to deal with other "cultures", if you´re in Europe, this is where everything started , we were the first ones to fall, and we should be the 1st ones to stand against this WAR against us, our spirit, and our nature.

Some of my friends and sure people you know are planning to buy land at home or abroad, "buy land"?
Should we really $buy€ land when EVERYTHING is a complete fabrication of our reality..? Say here in Spain there is a lot of land where nobody goes to, you only need to find a place with water near by..

and I´m pretty sure, it doesn´t matter where you live, you can find land and build your own home according to it´s climate and may be by their fictional rules, laws and regulations.. In the USA there has to be a lot of land where you don´t get tracked by the Federal Police Smile and I´m sure there is people already doing it, same applies to places like Scotland or remote regions of Sweden or Norway, we can live like our ancestors did can´t we? Smile And I´m sure we´re doing a favor to ourselves as we connect to the mighty natural energies around us and to who we really are.

I think everything else is up to our will to move on and start from scratch , I grow some of my own food and tobacco,  so I hardly need much money to live, I exchange with farmers, I know people living in caves in the Canaries and other places and they live quite well, like the natives did without many worries, and some of them are married with children, I even know a couple who´re not taking their children to school, and they will be a brand new fresh generation if a paradigm shift ever happens.

defrank

https://ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by defrank Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Off Grid/Simple/Natural Living   Sendbinary.asp?path=C:\Inetpub\vhosts\default\htdocs\imagenes\horoscopo\enciende_signos00755316
peace

defrank

https://ibizatimes.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by starfox42 Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello all. This year, I am planning my RV/tiny home project. I'd like to get it done ASAP but my plan is to spend this year working on this project. I'm currently shopping for a larger van or a short school bus. I have 10+ years experience with basic maintenance; basic electrical, basic carpentry, basic metalworking, etc.

I'm looking for advice on my build, and also advice on living off the grid, boondocking, free living. Please send me a message if you've got some advice. I may add any updates on my project to this thread or create a new one off topic as the project develops. Thanks for reading.
starfox42
starfox42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next