IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+49
wtf1850s
Alpha
WatchTheCollapse
FE_AirlinePilot
Russian Blue Cat
susie
MMDC
StillWakingUp
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
53 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:20 pm

More predictive programming from March 2019:

Xander

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Xander wrote:Millions of people? The group of evil people is actually pretty low. It's a mixture of the ruling class (of almost all countries), heads of big companies (who make big money, like Pfizer, Moderna, IT firms) and on top of all the Rothchild family

Weird how someone claiming to be from Germany would forget to mention the jews are the main people in control...
Amusing how you think millions of people aren't part of the international conspiracy to lie about the shape of the earth, gods existence, etc.
Suspicious that you don't mention the many controlled opposition agents mixing truth with lies, government agents/actors, Hollywood, etc
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty SOMEBODY HAD TO SAY IT

Post by susie Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:38 pm

Last edited by susie on Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:56 pm

susie
susie

notdownunder and Agenda2030 like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty Dr Tom Cowan: The Virus Is A Complete Fraud

Post by notdownunder Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:31 am

Dr Tom Cowan: The Virus Is A Complete Fraud
BY DAN WILLIS ON FEBRUARY 11, 2022 essentialnews.nz/2022/02/11

“The scientific Community want you to believe that a non-diagnostic test can diagnose a virus that they do not have a sequence for.”

If virology is a pseudo-science then so is vaccinology.

As Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said:

“The vaccine companies are making $60 billion a year selling mandatory vaccines.
They are also making $500 billion a year selling epi pens, inhalers, anti-seizure medications, diabetes and arthritis meds, etc.

“Virtually all of the medications they sell are targeted to treat diseases that are listed as SIDE EFFECTS of the vaccines on their own manufacturer inserts.
It is the perfect business model. They make us all sick and create lifetime customers.”

“A growing number of doctors and scientists have begun to look back at the original papers that claimed to have discovered SARS-CoV-2 and the papers which have followed since.
What they have found is shattering. The papers never actually showed the existence of a new and deadly virus at all.”

The Viral Delusion Pt. 1 – Behind The Curtain Of The Pandemic. The Pseudoscience of SARS-COV2
https://odysee.com/@I-Rabbi-T:3/The-Viral-Delusion-Pt1:7

Dr. Tom Cowan:

“Science has become the enterprise of people using words and concepts to make things, that everybody otherwise would understand, basically incomprehensible.

“There are some basic ways that all of us – men, women, human beings – understand the world.
It is very clear and simple to us. And if we applied that same thinking to subjects in science and biology and medicine I think it would be fairly easy for us to find our way and to see what’s true and what isn’t true.

“The problem has become that so-called scientists, especially virologists and medical doctors, have made the whole thing so confusing that most seem to lose their bearings as far as understanding just the usual, common sense, logical, rational way of thinking and end up believing something that they wouldn’t possibly believe if they really understood the issues.”

━━┳┳━┳┳━━━━━━┳━┳┳┳┳━━━━━━
━━┃┣━┫┗┳━┳┳┳━┫━┫┗╋╋━┳━┓━━
━━┃┃┃┃┏┫┻┫┏┫┻╋━┃┏┫┃┃┃╋┃━━
━━┗┻┻┻━┻━┻┛┗━┻━┻━┻┻┻╋┓┃━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻━┻━━

Poornima Wagh, 2 PhDs in Virology and Immunology, 20 yr career as a Lab researcher and scientist, destroys the Covid scam with proof in language even a layman like me can understand. Who benefits? Big Pharma and its owners (not shareholders), Gates, Fauci whom she calls criminals, using words like “fraudulent,” “deliberate,” “planned and premeditated.”

☞ https://www.registremblay.com/the-scamdemic-covid-19-sars-cov-2-the-virus-that-never-was/ ✓

notdownunder
notdownunder

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowbutsure Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:44 pm

”This video shows a man who has tracked down the GP that administered the cv19 vax to his family member who died from it. The video was posted on FB to try to shame the attacker but nearly ALL comments were about vax injuries and death.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/GranbergCecilia/status/1556203144148930560

Slowbutsure

Back to top Go down

Post by FE_AirlinePilot Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:53 pm

Covid is a hoax just like AIDS/HIV was a hoax.
bitchute.com/video/DTYrixn7ZG3K/

I have the PDF from Dr Robert Willner deadly deception where he names the CDC and NIH (Fauci and Gallo) and how he explains the scam with the fraudulent AZT research if anyone is interested.

FE_AirlinePilot

susie and Truthfreedommom like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty FLUVID- 19 new movie

Post by WatchTheCollapse Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:00 am

Hibbler Productions just dropped FLUVID-19. We knew all the information presented, but still a powerful doc, would be good to make the sheeple watch!
You need a premium Rokfin account, which if you don't have it there is alot of good content on there, including Erics <3
If you have conspiracies, spirituality, or just bullshit you want to sure. feel free to message us and come on our podcast!
https://rokfin.com/post/103342/FLUVID19-2022-HD

WatchTheCollapse

http://wtc2022.wixsite.com/podcast

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:44 am

The truth should be free. Here's a copy for anyone interested in watching it
https://odysee.com/@I-Rabbi-T:3/Fluvid-19-2022:5

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:05 am

Also available here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjASmRB8kPp4/

Last edited by notdownunder on Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:45 pm

viruses don't exist, including the flu, you're quoting former pfizer vice-president like he's on the side of truth rather than pointing out he's a controlled opposition shill.
That video is produced by Hibbeler Productions who is controlled opposition, so watch that video knowing you are dealing with people similar to david icke and alex jones
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Alpha and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:37 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:viruses don't exist, including the flu, you're quoting former pfizer vice-president like he's on the side of truth rather than pointing out he's a controlled opposition shill.
That video is produced by Hibbeler Productions who is controlled opposition, so watch that video knowing you are dealing with people similar to david icke and alex jones

I don't think you were responding to me but I posted a free copy because the information in the original post was incorrect. Hibbler provides a free download so there is no need to have a premium Rokfin account to watch. I haven't watched it & probably won't but it's not up to me to decide what another adult chooses to watch. There is enough information on this site alone on guys like DITRH, Icke & Jones that anyone truly looking will be able to see how controlled opposition works

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by WatchTheCollapse Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:00 am

Regardless of controlled opposition or not it has good clips to show people, i also didnt know there was a free version. Just curious why he is controlled opp, ive never heard him defend anything or gatekeep anything really he seems to be really open minded from the podcasts and movies ive seen him produce. Can someone provide some info? I also agree that viruses dont exist, but that doesn't totally disregard the evidence of data manipulation etc etc. I wonder how many controlled opposition/ bots exist on this forum?

WatchTheCollapse

Back to top Go down

Post by WatchTheCollapse Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:04 am

Your much better off starting out showing how data was manipulated, falsified, forced etc rather then outright try and completely blow someones paradigm on germ theory in my opinion, thats all. Most people cant swallow pills like viruses dont exists nukes dont exists globes dont exist, because none of them will ever understand that we dont even exist. That being said, i simply thought it was a decent documentary to share because i thought this forum was for open minded folks.

WatchTheCollapse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:38 am

WatchTheCollapse wrote:Regardless of controlled opposition or not it has good clips to show people, i also didnt know there was a free version. Just curious why he is controlled opp, ive never heard him defend anything or gatekeep anything really he seems to be really open minded from the podcasts and movies ive seen him produce. Can someone provide some info? I also agree that viruses dont exist, but that doesn't totally disregard the evidence of data manipulation etc etc. I wonder how many controlled opposition/ bots exist on this forum?

I wasn't accusing you of anything, just correcting the information. For me there's been a few things I've heard him say but mostly it is the people that he associates with. You will have to use your own discernment. Check out the shills threads on this forum to get a better idea of some of them.

Last edited by Alpha on Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:46 am

WatchTheCollapse wrote:Your much better off starting out showing how data was manipulated, falsified, forced etc rather then outright try and completely blow someones paradigm on germ theory in my opinion, thats all.  Most people cant swallow pills like viruses dont exists nukes dont exists globes dont exist, because none of them will ever understand that we dont even exist. That being said, i simply thought it was a decent documentary to share because i thought this forum was for open minded folks.

You have your approach and others will have theirs. I don't care what most people can swallow. For me I prefer to asked how they have verified the claim that is being made, to be true for themselves. e.g. how did you verify Covid was a virus that causes disease, what did you do to isolate and purify it and then test that purified sample to cause infection in others. If you haven't verified something to be true for yourself, then you only hold a belief based on second hand information. Just because others may not be interested in the content you have provided doesn't mean they are not open minded.

Alpha

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty Controlled Opposition Reiner "Fill me" - A Lawyer For Jewish Great Reset

Post by notdownunder Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:26 pm

Reiner Fuellmich
(Translated: "Fill me" [https://translate.google.com/?sl=de&tl=en&text=Fuellmich&op=translate]), Wolfgang Wodarg, Sucharit Bhakdi and Vivianne Fischer are shills. They are the members of the dieBasis party in Germany. Corona Investigative Committee and Grand Jury are for Jewish Great Reset

https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/2225115779/Controlled-Opposition-Reiner-Fuellmich—A-Lawyer-For-Jewish-Great-Reset&p=3765582241

Power isn’t about truth, but about narrative control.
notdownunder
notdownunder

susie and Russian Blue Cat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:44 pm

notdownunder wrote:Reiner Fuellmich
(Translated: "Fill me" [https://translate.google.com/?sl=de&tl=en&text=Fuellmich&op=translate]), Wolfgang Wodarg, Sucharit Bhakdi and Vivianne Fischer are shills. They are the members of the dieBasis party in Germany. Corona Investigative Committee and Grand Jury are for Jewish Great Reset

https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/2225115779/Controlled-Opposition-Reiner-Fuellmich—A-Lawyer-For-Jewish-Great-Reset&p=3765582241

Power isn’t about truth, but about narrative control.

All lawyers are part of the fraudulent "legal" system that pushes corporate legalese instead of sovereign law.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

susie, notdownunder and pitagoras like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:37 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Masks_10

Depriving yourself of oxygen by wearing masks has consequences, who would've known...
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

notdownunder, nowhereelsetogo and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:43 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Photo_10
THEN,,,, We go to the WALL!!! cheers
susie
susie

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:41 pm

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17/MAS17) was shot down on 17 July 2014, while flying over eastern Ukraine. All 283 passengers and 15 crew were killed. This was because the plane has world-renowned AIDS researcher Dr. Joep Lange who was going to declare HIV as a man-made disease — IT WAS MAN MADE BY DR. ''MENGELE" FAUCI — FAKE NEWS MEDIA IN THE WORLD: NO IT WAS RUSSIA WHO DID IT — 17.07.2014 — 17 = 8 — 7 = 7 — 2014 = 7 — 8+7+7 = 22 — 22 IS A FREEMASON NUMBER — IT WAS DONE BY THE FREEMASONSCoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Fauci10
susie
susie

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wtf1850s Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Every monster was someone's baby once. ^^^^^
wtf1850s
wtf1850s

http://mileswmathis.com/

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty The so-called "World Health Organization" is run by LUNATICS

Post by notdownunder Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:06 am

The so-called “World Health Organization” is being run by desperate CRIMINALS/ Mass Murderers.

They are very desperate!

World Health Organization Declares That Unvaccinated Citizens Are ‘Murderers’

The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially labeled unvaccinated people a “major killing force” and has warned that non-compliant citizens are no better than murderers.

https://newspunch.com/world-health-organization-declares-that-unvaccinated-citizens-are-murderers/
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 19 Empty Truth is all that matters, so I am confused about the jab

Post by Finfanflat Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:13 pm

I am seeing the new conspiracy that the jab is not dangerous. Hamlin faked his cardiac episode and many that believe that the jab is dangerous are being tricked to cause division. Is this the conspiracy community siding with normies because they too have gotten the jab, the conspiracy inside the conspiracy is true (just to cause division inside populations), conspiracy theorists just have to outdo other conspiracy theorists or have we been right all along and the coroners are finding long stringy blood clots?

Not too many moons ago
Justin
Finfanflat
Finfanflat

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:27 am

At the very least the jab was and is unnecessary. Contagious viruses have never been isolated. Since most people are unaware of that fact, a simpler way to tell Big Pharma and their willing collaborators are lying is by looking at their own statistics. The centuries-long flu infections conveniently disappeared when "Covid hit." How dangerous are the jabs? It appears that there is a significant surge of sudden unexpected deaths without any other variables besides the jab.

Earthtoed

CajunPie and groovethief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next