IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+45
Spydaman
Forgotmylogin
VX
The Compassionate Cynic
anon1
Hauchfer
Zzzap
KrystleJade
AlmightySavoisien88
Planeswalker
nocenterpin
brazzinho
Realearth
Jonny1989
Devon1
Freepressfreepeople
PetrafiedNews
Libertarian
jessieThinks
302294-ai
SuperAzim
Lightning_Peasant
Michael G
Noomax4ever
Alpha
BSAlert
owlspotter
vortexkitten
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
MMDC
Real World
blackchoy
Foreverlearning
Russian Blue Cat
Sienokupeta
markwilson
Just Vital
Kilith
Bro
notdownunder
Admin
Truth Center
Tiwar
susie
49 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Libertarian Tue May 05, 2020 7:28 pm

I would like to share a theory with you, presented by the German libertarian and truther (a rare combination) Oliver Janich in his latest video on Telegram. He did not upload it to Jewtube because it contains vaccination criticism, which is not allowed on this platform and could lead to a strike. So I can only give you the link to his Telegram channel:

https://t.me/oliverjanich

The titel is "Am 14.5. wird die Diktatur in Deutschland errichtet: Biowaffenangriff folgt höchstwahrscheinlich" (On 5/14 the dictatorship will be established: bio weapon assault will probably follow).

Maybe you can find a mirrored version of the video on Jewtube. There's a censored 14 min. version with part 1, the full video has 45 min.
He's referring to 5/14, because on that day the German Bundestag (parliament) will vote on a law for "the protection of the population" that will - among other things - include forced vaccination, and everybody who will resist this force will be taken away all civil rights.

The video is only available in German, so I will sum it up for you:

• Covid-19 cannot be a bio weapon from a lab in China, the U.S. or elsewhere. If viruses really existed and Covid-19 was a weapon, than it would have been much more serious and not what we see every year: symptoms of the flu in the winter with no increase of lethality. So the reason behind Covid-19 must be something else.
  • Former pandemics/epidemics, proclaimed by the WHO, already had their purpose in establishing worldwide vaccination, but this failed. For example, during the "swine flu", the German government ordered millions of vaccine doses, the pharmaceutical industry made a lot of money, but nobody wanted to get a shot. Millions of taxpayer's money was wasted (btw, it would have been a waste even if millions of people would have gotten the shot).
  • The current Covid-19 "pandemic" has its purpose in making governments all over the world to pass laws for forced vaccination.
  • The next phase will be mass vaccination. The vaccine will contain a biological weapon.
  • Many people will die. This will not be declared as a result of the vaccination, but as a new kind of "biological terrorism".
  • This new "biological terrorism" will cause governments all over the world to accept a world government, and the hundrets of years old plan to establish the New World Order will finally be fulfilled.

At least this is the plan. Janich is hopeful that it will not happen. Especially in the USA with its armed and freedom loving citizens it would be impossible without starting a revolution.
I think this theory makes a lot of sense. In the beginning of the video we see an excerpt of an interview with Bill Gates, who says that the current measures taken against Covid-19 are those that would also be taken against a "bio terrorist attac".
Is he foretelling the future? Why would he know about an upcoming "bio terrorist attac"? Because he's the one who will implement it with his poisonous vaccines! Remember: In the "Event 201" last year he also foretold the current "pandemic"!

The future will tell us if Janich was right.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Wed May 06, 2020 4:57 am

HR 6666

H.R.6666 - To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020) | Get alerts
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed May 06, 2020 5:03 am

Plandemic Movie
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed May 06, 2020 5:10 am

LA narc form

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 D8f79710
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 703cdb10
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Ad1c3c10
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 06, 2020 6:48 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 07, 2020 4:34 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu May 07, 2020 8:07 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 pm

slightly off topic but rather rousing...

nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri May 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Government psychopath.

markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri May 08, 2020 6:40 pm

nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri May 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Methodology of the Madness
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri May 08, 2020 9:49 pm

nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by 302294-ai Fri May 08, 2020 11:38 pm

Does anyone ever look at the length of the YouTube videos and work out the numerology? It never fails, the numbers being pedalled by main stream media is consistent, numbers across the world who have allegedly died, allegedly been infected, allegedly survived etc....etc....by Coronavirus.

The problem that the powers that be have is no matter what bull they tell you on TV the numbers and symbols can never change due to their cult all they do is muddy the water a bit but those who have eyes can see. Numbers and SYMBOLS never change.

302294-ai

Back to top Go down

Post by 302294-ai Fri May 08, 2020 11:52 pm

Oh by the way, I meant to say that on the BBC news at 6pm ish today (typical uk brainwash time) in Scotland they actually used the phrase “Lock Step” I have a feeling that we are being tested and monitored for the real event that’s coming our way. Just my opinion.

302294-ai

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat May 09, 2020 9:09 am

302294-ai wrote:Oh by the way, I meant to say that on the BBC news at 6pm ish today (typical uk brainwash time) in Scotland they actually used the phrase “Lock Step”  I have a feeling that we are being tested and monitored for the real event that’s coming our way. Just  my opinion.

Yeah. I'm getting nervous. Cancelling the mobile this week (once I've told everyone) and about half prepped for fight or fly.

Who the fuck thought in my lifetime I would have to seriously think about survival in a hostile situation? It's a blessing and a curse living in UK - for one this is where all the shit is directed from and so just by proximity we're somewhat safer but on the other we have had it too easy and will have difficulty in difficult times.

Good luck everyone.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 2:29 pm

Hopium Crisis
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YP1oKWaqMExl/
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 2:39 pm

302294-ai wrote:Oh by the way, I meant to say that on the BBC news at 6pm ish today (typical uk brainwash time) in Scotland they actually used the phrase “Lock Step”  I have a feeling that we are being tested and monitored for the real event that’s coming our way. Just  my opinion.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Event 201 & Coronavirus Pandemic | A Jesuit Agenda, Bill & Melinda Gates and Pope Francis
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Coronavirus Ritual is a SUN WARNING

CHEROKEE SUN MYTH http://www.telliquah.com/Sun.htm
GREEN DAY WARNING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eebfM...
SHORT SATURN MYTHOLOGY (excellent) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHk1-...
GERMANY 1288 video 2-16-2020 https://youtu.be/xMAN_CVJmg4
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 09, 2020 10:54 pm

Things not looking good in the state of WA as reported by friend.  They are currently implementing Bill 666 which involves  children.  They MUST attend public schools where 5 year olds will be taught how to masturbate.  
There is also constant surveillance by drones w/ facial recognition and anyone letting their children play outside for too long is turned in on a violation.

Neighbors are narcing.

Friends have 2 small children.  Told them to get out.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Sun May 10, 2020 12:12 am

I live in SW Washington, my kids are out all day long with neighbors kids not the only kids outside. I also searched for that bill 666 and came up empty. Our parks are full here in sw Washington. Please post those info I'd like yo see

BosnianFlatearther

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sun May 10, 2020 4:12 am

Some positive & empowering information from Cairns News.

They publish some great articles at times (apart from those promoting Trump) & are aware of the influence & power of the 1% psychopaths.
Some informed readers there often post some great comments & exposure of the Jewish influence, which most so-called independent sites usually always censor, for obvious reasons.

The only thing missing there is the plain flat earth truth.

Ok, I'm sure many of you here are aware of the importance of proper nutrition + diet & as this thread is related to Covid19, here's the link to the article:

Doctor living in China says Vitamin C and selenium have been curing thousands from Covid19
Come In

Wearing a mask will make you sicker by forcing you to re-breathe the bacteria and viruses already in your respiratory system.
COVID-19 strain used in winter flu vaccines throughout the world since 2013

No test for COVID-19 is worthy of credence without at least another confirmatory results by a different kind of test
The only criteria for immunity is having the antibodies.

Never accept the COVID-19 vaccine.
You cannot catch a virus from coughing, it live no more than 1 hour on surfaces.

COVID-19 is not lethal enough to cause any more than 0.8% of those infected seriously sick.

The Pandemic is a complete hoax being used to enslave humanity.

All vaccines will make some of those who receive them sick with the disease against which it was developed to prevent.

COVID-19 does not come from animal to human transfer, it was grown in a lab.

--> COVID-19 strain used in winter flu vaccines throughout the world since 2013
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Elon, the next Alex Jones??
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon May 11, 2020 3:09 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon May 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Friend just called who has kids & grandkids still in WA state.  Someone hacked the police database releasing the narc list to the general public.  She said she knows ppl on the narc list.  I said probably getting paid.

During Obama administration the Govt built housing for flood displaced ppl out of town.  
They are putting the kids they remove from the homes into those facilities.  Paedo heaven.

In Finland they have one week before school starts and they are being instructed of the changes that will be taking place.  The desks are 6’ apart.

Another delight is Netanyahu is suggesting all kids get microchipped.  The chip being able to alert when they are too close to each other.  Like car alarms. 
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next