IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

+9
WheresTheCurve?
HafizAbdulWahhab
Tony_Q
mitch
Schpankme
markwilson
Realearth
FL@T-E@RTH
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

Post by Admin Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:09 am

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary - Page 2 29791110
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Composting Toilet Earth, two holes

Urine goes out the little hole in the front
Stools go out the big hole in the back

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:10 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:21 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:24 am

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary - Page 2 29598110

The "Convex Earth" Crapumentary - Page 2 29790310
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Rocketblast Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 pm

[new to ifers]
The Wider Issue
The Convex Earth crapumentary does this common controlled opposition twist of mixing flat and globe models. We see this typically as images most commonly a flat disc floating in space and this video employs that tactic.
Thereafter all "investigation" is deliberately peppered with problems in logic or reasoning or stand alone conjecture. The idea is as ever to muddy the waters.
The finest(lol) example of muddying the waters goes to Sargent who has so much added inapplicable that it demonstrates what a truly nasty piece of work he and his like are.

As a general comment and offered for your consideration:-
I might call to your attention to, Hypnotic Sugestions - this is something from NLP, the (cool) theories on Neuro Linguistic Programming.
The target is someone that is not paying full attention or who has been suckered into believing the author completely.
These are not single frame flashed subliminal messages but words and phrases slipped in under the radar while ones focus is elsewhere. Eg one might refer to "incurable[!] cancer" instead of just "cancer" in an innocent looking sentence.
Or adding an agenda on the back of some logical line of reasoning like : "the earth now shown to be flat, maybe bobs up and down a little making tides [so far so good , our attention is with the bobbing now], as it floats in space [YIKES - sheeple may miss that one!]."
According to NLP these are both hard to spot and sink in to the mind to leave an impression , a transmitted agenda, that can play out "transparently" , invisibly and taint ones future thought processes with their added subliminal belief system!
I watch all FE material like a hawk, not for fear of being programmed, lol, but to see through any sneaky techniques used and identify scumbag creators and their content.

Note, repeated...
Hypnotic suggestions, or hypnotic suggestion Theory(!!!) states that they don't work on critical thinkers - their target is sheeple!

Also.
MSM and gools like Sargent and Convex Earth prepare these crapumentaries and content often to give the impression of an amateur(creator/film crew etc) desperately trying to relay truth when actually they are probably exactingly produced productions from a large money backed team...like a tv commercial that is frame by frame micro managed!

That's my two cents worth...as a final methodology I highly recommend "stepping back" from all content as it is viewed or read and employing critical thinking and watching overall emotions or impressions triggered by the piece within you....(this is actually Zen Buddhism lol - watching oneself , the person lol!)

Have I tried to push a hypnotic suggestion on you here? You may agree with some and swallowed the balance as true without examination!!!

...Forming any kind of solid belief system that is fixed in ones head and rejects opposition despite good reason , clearly is a dangerous thing to do!
I hold all my beliefs and opinions lightly. If you tend to like solid bases for your thinking, beware - you may dump one set and leap onto the sharp rocks of another!

Namaste
Captain Rocketblast
Captain Rocketblast

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:37 pm

I posted a link to this once on social media but I told people to ignore the conclusion about the shape of Earh.
I presume that these places actually exist (in Brazil) and what I do know about water is its inability to display curvature so I basically told the recipient of my response to perform the experiment for themselves.
I was very dissapointed with the speculation of Earth shape because for it to be what they said it is would be supporting planets, stars and space by default. What I did like about the documentary is that it shows that such experiments can be performed so I encourge people to make their own observations. I know it probably will get some people looking into the subject and I think it's fairly good just for that reason. I compare it to Mark Sargent and his promotion of the FE model and the dome. I don't subscribe to the dome theory and I think Sargent made himself (and the FE community) look like asses at the FE convention. However for someone getting into the subject Sargent could actually turn people into FE believers. The problem (I believe) is providing any form of evidence for the FE model beyond discrediting the globe theory, so I now tend to restrict myself to exposing the globe lie. This causes shills to demand that I produce evidence for the flat Earth model and my refusal to do so has resulted to my getting shadowbanned twice on twitter within 3 days. Beyond pointing out the globe fallacy I usually decline providing FE model supports. I feel it is better to stick to debunking the claims of the 25000 mile circumference Earth and I say that the onus and 'burden of proof' lies with the people making the claim that Earth is a sphere. This aggitates the trolls immensely. I do think the convex video has some use -although very limited. I have heard someone say that one of the people involved in producing the video is into satanist ritual. Well -the video being controlled opposition- that does not suprise me at all. However, at this point (like the dome) I have no proof to substantiate that claim.
I expected you (Eric) would no doubt be inundated by people over this video. I feel for you in this regard. You have better things to put your mind into then an overproduced (half truth) video. This is still a learning process for myself with regard to who the controlled opposition are. I must say though, while I watched the video my psycho-cybernetics were screaming at me. On that basis I should have probaby turned it off at once. We can all be fallible at times I guess. We are only human and I'm here to learn more or else I would be the average ''know it all'' and I NEVER want to be Mr know it all!
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Rocketblast Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:36 pm

@superuserdo.
The muddythewater brigade do *not* add to the FE dissemination at all IMHO.
They take from it - in that they intercept seekers and give them designed lies, mis- info and turn-offs.
Ppl that get into FE via these evil bar*tards do so ,uphill, against and despite of this bad data and not because the shills happened to start them off.
Besides, as you know, look at all the trouble they cause, messing with us and pulling off research and experiment to fight what might be a war!
...What you resist persists....lol.,.we are win or win!
Otherwise , it was, interesting what you took the trouble to write .ty
Captain Rocketblast
Captain Rocketblast

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

Captain Rocketblast wrote:@superuserdo.
The muddythewater brigade do *not* add to the FE dissemination at all IMHO.
They take from it - in that they intercept seekers and give them designed lies, mis- info  and turn-offs.
Ppl that get into FE  via these evil bar*tards do so ,uphill, against and despite of this bad data and not because the shills happened to start them off.
Besides, as you know, look at all the trouble they cause, messing with us and pulling off research and experiment to fight what might be a war!
...What you resist persists....lol.,.we are win or win!
Otherwise , it was, interesting what you took the trouble to write .ty

Thanks for the advice.
I actually pulled the post yesterday so it's no longer of concern.
I think I'll just keep pointing towards the lack of curvature, fake images/video's, the properties of water and things not going over the horizon in the future.
The shills can't get past those.
Oh yeah and I'm also throwing in: 'Show me a Moon-set.'
That gets em. lol
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 am

I am surprised that many flat earthers were backing this, despite the obvious controlled disinfo this has. It is like the Flat Earth Society 2.0. After they say that the Earth is like an asteroid floating in space, then you realize this quickly.

I must admit that I had interest myself, but after watching it, it becomes clear how much disinfo is presented here. I don't trust them at all.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 am

What flat earthers were backing this? I've never seen or heard of this video til just now. Watched 2 mins of it and all I seen was some real cringeworthy production, had to turn it off. Bunch of shills professing to be "experts", nothing new there.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:42 am

Slingshot wrote:What flat earthers were backing this? I've never seen or heard of this video til just now. Watched 2 mins of it and all I seen was some real cringeworthy production, had to turn it off. Bunch of shills professing to be "experts", nothing new there.
Numerous flat earth channels were mirroring the documentary, Jeranism, Globebusters, Celebrate Truth, etc. There were many. Yet, they all agree that the concept of a flat earth on an asteroid in space is complete disinfo. Later, some were having doubts because of their Bilu and occult stuff.

I watched all of it, and they had some good experimental designs, but they didn't discuss much of the details, and it supposedly took years to complete. Their laser experiment was done over 5 years ago. They then make a model that has pretty much no backing, and is clearly full of disinfo.
"Flat Earth Society 2.0" fits that nicely.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:45 am

But did the makers of the movie really claim to believe that earth is on top of a floating rock suspended in space? Lol
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 am

Slingshot wrote:But did the makers of the movie really claim to believe that earth is on top of a floating rock suspended in space? Lol
Yeah, I think they used the term "asteroid" to describe it somewhere in their documentary. So, they think we live on an Asteroid in space somewhere.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:49 am

I like the radio signal experiment because I've had a number of people go at me about radio signals proving the globe. I tell them about the US military experiments in the 50's with 'tropospheric scatter.' I know the name could be better but apparently they found  that signals sent up into the atmosphere came back down in two directions. One from where they were sent from -back down- and the second off on another completely different angle albeit a weaker signal received. Ergo forfeiting the need for satellites in space.
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:47 pm

superuserdo wrote:I like the radio signal experiment because I've had a number of people go at me about radio signals proving the globe. I tell them about the US military experiments in the 50's with 'tropospheric scatter.' I know the name could be better but apparently they found  that signals sent up into the atmosphere came back down in two directions. One from where they were sent from -back down- and the second off on another completely different angle albeit a weaker signal received. Ergo forfeiting the need for satellites in space.
Yeah, that was the one I was looking forward to, because it was a direct measurement of Earth's surface. However, they didn't specify on the results and how it was completed in the documentary. They just said that it showed the buildings had identical distances from top to bottom.
Usually, shipborne radar has a range that extends out to the horizon, and fails to work far beyond that, unless you send it up into the troposphere, which is "over-the-horizon" radar. Actually, they can reach around 30 miles to another ship from a ship in the Navy, which presents problems for Earth's supposed curvature.
Radio Telescopes do have angular resolution, so I wonder at an increasingly shallow angle on a flat plane, if these signals reflect over the plane and are rendered useless.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:22 am

superuserdo wrote:I like the radio signal experiment because I've had a number of people go at me about radio signals proving the globe. I tell them about the US military experiments in the 50's with 'tropospheric scatter.' I know the name could be better but apparently they found  that signals sent up into the atmosphere came back down in two directions. One from where they were sent from -back down- and the second off on another completely different angle albeit a weaker signal received. Ergo forfeiting the need for satellites in space.

There have never and will never be satellites used for transmission of radio signals, 100 years ago they could send a wireless transmission from the UK to Australia (diametrically opposite sides on the 'globe' model they perpetuate)
So when people claim radio signals prove the globe, ask them to explain this:

http://www.qsl.net/vk2dym/radio/Marconi.htm

Smile

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:36 pm

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:

There have never and will never be satellites used for transmission of radio signals, 100 years ago they could send a wireless transmission from the UK to Australia (diametrically opposite sides on the 'globe' model they perpetuate)
So when people claim radio signals prove the globe, ask them to explain this:

Thanks for that! :-) I also used to use a friends cb radio (Tri-star 777) in the 80's and that crossed the oceans.

Smile

superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2