IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Wayki Wayki ,Mark Knight

+4
FL@T-E@RTH
wayki99
RickFE
MaryMoon
8 posters

Go down

Time to Wayki Wayki ,Mark Knight Empty Time to Wayki Wayki ,Mark Knight

Post by MaryMoon Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I havent said much in here but here goes, They called me Mary and I am just a big astrology geek. I do not do it for money, just for the love of it and this is how my journey to FE really started, through knowing astrology already and finding FE then realizing the astrology I have been doing so long works on a 360 degree map.

I am really starting to uncover alot of gems in this system of knowledge. But first let me do a quick clarify and quick introduce myself and astro to those of you who do not know astrology very well.
There are many systems of astrology to study but there is much confusion between two mainly. There is a highly developed Vedic system using constellations and then aside from it there is one we refer to as western tropical astrology which is a study of the sun and its journey through the tropics and zodiac/ecliptic. I do the latter. (Mark Knight seems to mix them both up into a jumbled mess and disregards what tropical western is)

When I first stumbled into FE (nov 2015) I was just like the rest of the newbs, stumblin around not knowing where i was anymore but even worse I wasnt sure what had happened to my beloved astrology.
All i knew for SURE is that what I was doing already worked and didnt really need to be changed alot.

It was then that I stumbled onto what is one of the only other astrology FE people out there right now, WaykiWayki.
At first I was in awe and too excited to even sift through what he is telling people on his popular video there because I was just so happy to meet someone else who I thought knew western tropical astrology.
So I added him on FB( a year ago) and asked him where he got his information about placidus being for a Globe and for the *bin*

I wanted to start what I think most of you would want to as well, an open line of open sharing of this information that is so important to astrology with someone who knew some of it. Exactly like how this forum does.
 Well, he didnt tell me any links or sources of anything only sent me the pic he shows in his video of a globe and some lines on it...
I Also told him numerous times that he is explaining it wrong explaining VEDIC and using western charts.

So being ignored but wanting to spread truth I continued to go to his youtube video instead of FB and ask him there, where he ignored me some more lol Razz
I also started to cite links and sources of how the Placidus system he disses in his video is actually one of the ONLY house systems that is made for a FLAT EARTH MODEL! AND I showed sources of what western astrology actuallly is to him so he would know what he did wrong!

He then (even after I clarified I have twice as many years of knowing astrology than him O_O )  gave me astrology advice on my FB publicly based on the way he thinks he has somehow *changed* western astrology to be more suitable for FE. Shocked Thats when I decided my efforts were fruitless as he is not giving me any respect at all.

So yes, Hi, I am here to publicly call out waykiwayki for his disinfo and share how he has treated me when I was trying to share information with one of the only people I could find who I thought knew some astrology in the FE community.

I show on my channel ( Mary at sea level youtube) how he is wrong sharing that placidus is for the globe AND I show to clarify that what he says in his whole beginning of the video is NOT western astrology at all..
so the subtle changes he speaks of that need to be made are all a delusion of him I guess,  except for one thing he says correctly in his video, the orbs should be adjusted.

Thank you for listening, Ifers.

Last edited by MaryMoon on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Time to Wayki Wayki ,Mark Knight Empty Re: Time to Wayki Wayki ,Mark Knight

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:57 am

Here is some more about Placido and this method of house division( and please keep in mind that almost 100% of all astrologers today STILL use a geocentric chart because the heliocentric chart measurements are absurd and have no uses here on earth ) but when you try to bring this up to them it is like saying FE to someone for the first time.

This house system Mark is dissing appears to be made when they thought earth was flat already ok... and so the measurements fit on an FE model.
So basically this is one of the most exciting finds in FE to do with astrology really!!

Someone will get me and the importance of this.

"It is more commonly recognised today that Placidus did not design the method of house division to which his name has been attached. Both he and, 500 years before him, Abraham Ibn Ezra ascribed that method to Ptolemy. It appeared on an astrolabe in 1305 and Magini had devised ingenious tables for it in 1604, while Placido was still a toddler. Some adherents of Equal House or Regiomontanus have also claimed Ptolemaic authority for their favoured systems, but an unprejudiced appraisal of the Ashmand and Loeb translations of the Tetrabiblos shows that Placido and Abraham have by far the stronger case, despite the comments of the translator in the Loeb edition.

The survival of 'semi-arc' houses, not to mention the name 'Placidus,' has been ungraciously attributed to their being 'publisher-friendly' and therefore a convenient choice for Raphael's Ephemeris. Whilst it is true that a table of houses may be constructed for most latitudes with little recourse to calculations, it is unfair to both the man and his approach to dismiss either on these grounds. The houses in question are inextricably linked to both the idea behind Planetary Hours and the most 'natural' system of Primary Directions. To use either whilst adopting a different house system is to rather miss the point.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/placido.html
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:06 am

MaryMoon wrote:
So yes, Hi, I am here to publicly call out waykiwayki for his disinfo and share how he has treated me when I was trying to share information with one of the only people I could find who I thought knew some astrology in the FE community.

Unfortunately, many of them make claims without evidence to back it. I have seen some videos calling him out on his star trails. He is on the side of the globe with a south pole star trail.....He doesn't use perspective and direction and location of the stars being viewed in any of his theories. There is some great information on how we see stars and how they are really moving. You are right also when saying astrology is based on a flat earth with the constellations circling around it. Nothing has changed for astrology in terms of star constellations and their locations. He does seem more in the commercial money making side of this movement imo. I understand people need to make a living, but he doesn't offer anything free.....Eric offers everything in digital format free even his paperback books he has published as a writer. This is how activism is done, with personal investment and returns are not the goal. Theres a library closing down in a town near where I live. They are selling off a ton of books and I hope to score some old science, history and astrology books. We need to get to these books, before they disappear. The internet is a great tool of misinformation, with a digital link to a source that can be totally different than the book it came from.

Be wary when dredging through the muddy waters, as sometimes quicksand lies beneath the surface.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:41 am

Rick, Hi Smile yes VEDIC astrology is the one that uses constellations but Tropical Western Astrology is based on the suns journey and is separate from constellations completely. This is why his video is disinfo as well as the Placidus he disses but apparently knows nothing about?.
He literally says hes going to show the subtle differences FE makes to WESTERN astrology and then explains some kind of mix between western and vedic that he makes up and discounts COMPLETELY that this is a science based on the SUN and its movement.

It has developed over many years ? nobody knows exactly how or where from and it is based on the suns journey alone, aside from the constellations in vedic which are now 24 degrees behind.
and Yeah, Unfortunately its pretty easy to see at this point that it will hurt his business if he has to admit he didnt know what the heck he was talking about..but I gave him warnings for a whole year that he was wrong and before I put my video out I also warned him I was about to correct his mistakes so he knew this was coming and still didnt say anything so I guess hes hoping nobody listens to me or he honestly thinks he is right somehow?

Would love to hear what he has to say for himself Razz

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by wayki99 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am

This person above posted on my channel with a dogmatic and insulting attitude - and I removed the comments - I then sent this 'person' a youtube message saying if they want to talk luminology, I am happy to, but not in an insulting way on my channel.  

Then I get sent this link.

Now they are calling me a shill solely on the basis of using a different house system? That's a whole new kind of wild.

1.  The Equal house system Vs Placedus house system is a debate one can find all over the internet -  I am in the Equal camp.    I've yet to see any evidence from an FE perspective that debunks the use of the Equal House system.     Both parties can supply info to back their choice of house system.

2.  The Luminaries in their signs, and tight FE orb table Aspects both give much more energy and information than Houses.

3.  Taking into account 2 -  I only really focus on houses if there is two or more Luminaries within it, or if the Ruling Luminary is there.   Houses 1,4,9 can get a special look depending on certain criteria.

4. She says "except for one thing he says correctly in his video, the orbs should be adjusted."  <  Err, that is actually THE difference in FE luminology - save for vocabulary used, and a confirmation of the Equal house system.  Aspects are the key to any chart.

5.  My astrology credentials are not really up for discussion - I spent 2 years in a mystery school process where I was taught astrology.  In which I spent 2 x 50 days in silent solitude - and within this I spent many days within the Kabbalistic seven sacred Planetary forces, myths, and pantheons.    My astrology knowledge didn't all come from books and forums.

6. My happy clients tell me all I need to know - and the marriages and family dynamics I've helped through Synastry.   I don't do it for money alone, it's a service.   Spending six or seven hours within someone else's Aura can drain energy - I charge for it- it's an exchange of energy, a service.  I've given thousands of hours freely to my channel and website.

7.  Any astrologer can pick holes in every other astrologer - I prefer to encourage other FE astrologers.  

8.  The other dude talking different star trails theories - they are irrelevant to Luminology as they are not on the ecliptic.

9.  I won't be replying again to this thread - so call me a shill all you like ........or instead create something that helps people.

wayki99

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 pm

"This person" you are referring to is also the ONLY person who approached you who knew what you were talking about and you disregarded her input and twice as many years of experience as you in this area so dont forget that part, Mark.

You make a video stating you will share the subtle differences in what you call "western astrology" on a flat earth model but COMPLETELY disregard that western astrology is already a highly developed science of the SUN and go into how you are changing it to somehow fit constellations?

You forget to say TROPICAL astrology - thats the difference between sidereal and western, you mention it ZERO times in your video and only focus on constellations which you'd think since you went to India you would have got the differences of by now. But guess what?! The SUN and this highly developed science which you dont appear to grasp is what TROPICAL ASTROLOGY means. The suns journey through the tropics.

What your video shows without me even having to say it here (to anyone who knows astrology) is that you didnt know what you were talking about , now your busted and you dont want to stop making money. I am saying it here because you ignored me for a year!

So go ahead and keep your video up, Mark but you are making astrology look bad and yourself and I wont stand for someone doing this to something I love and am so passionate about. So I will keep correcting your horrendous mistakes.

The placidus is just the icing on the cake here, because it is OBVIOUSLY made for the FE model but you didnt look that up too well either saying its for the GLOBE lol:P

Nice try saying you tried to talk to me about it Razz A year too late i guess eh?

"Sidereal and tropical are astrological terms used to describe two different definitions of a year. They are also used as terms for two systems of ecliptic coordinates used in astrology. Both divide the ecliptic into a number of "signs" named after constellations, but while the sidereal system defines the signs based on the fixed stars, the tropical system defines it based on the position of vernal equinox in the northern hemispherehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_and_tropical_astrology

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:52 pm

I just browsed your site and it seems to not even fit with the fact you claim many times on your videos you have been into astrology for 10-12 years (which is why i say this person here, (ME) has twice as many years astrology experience as you..

But perhaps you meant these 2 years in this mystery school you say here now instead? Not 12?

Your site says you have done 50 free readings and 75 professional ones. in 10-12 years ?

That doesnt support your claim of knowing Astrology so long ,Mark, either does your comment here and either does your video.

The Tropical Western system of Astrology is what you are using in your readings and you cant even tell people on youtube what it is, you explain it 100% incorrectly.

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Now one more thing here because all I want is to stop LIES and disinfo about tropical western astrology which is my whole life and always has been.

If you take down your video full of disinfo OR add annotations to explain how you are wrong where you say the incorrect things such as constellations numerous times when this is western and not vedic you are explaining,

how the AC is your first house which is wrong,((oh im adding this as an edit because i re listened just now and actually you explain it wrong then after that you say it correctly so that little bit can stay? lol )

and then state its your opinion that placidus is for the globe not FACT.

(also more edit here because its hilarious in your reply here you fail to address the #1 problem with your video which is that you cannot even articulate what western astrology is and have it confused with constellations)

so yes, If you do those things, I will take down this thread but until you do I am forced to do this,Mark.. I am a truth warrior and will not stand for this disrespect and disinfo.

I have nothing to lose here, I dont make a business off astrology so I have no $ to lose and no reason to attack anyone either.

I only want the lies about the 1 thing I know really well and LOVE to stop..
and if it doesnt well, I have moon scorpio square mars in a 1 degree separating orb, venus aries quincunx to that scorpio moon in a 0 degree orb and all the time on earth to spend on this, Its all I've ever done since I was a teenager.
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:43 pm

wayki99 wrote:
9.  I won't be replying again to this thread - so call me a shill all you like ........or instead create something that helps people.

I wrote it seems you are more in this for the commercial aspect. You create material, to sell for profit. That is helping, yes but it helps mostly you. What about the people who cannot buy your books, your water bottles etc.....You commercialized this movement and turned it into your whore. I never said you were a shill, I said it seems possible that you are in it for the money. There is a difference. Someone can be genuine, and greedy. A shill is intentional in disinformation. You may be running on a hypothesis that shows merit and deluded by your own confirmation bias. You seem to be provoking a shill war so you can get some attention. That is what the "shills" are doing atm. Don't join in Mark, or you are casting a shadow of doubt on your validity.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:07 pm

I dont know how to work that quote thing but err Sad that comment about helping people..

5 years ago I started a group on facebook where I invite anyone who wants to learn some astrology for free and do their charts and then update them on their transits and synastry with others when I have time in between being a mother.

That is part of the reason this stuff hurts so bad to see as well.
I have had to explain the mistakes in that video to way too many newbs over the last year and deal with this disrespect from him too! ^

I tried for the year before calling you out like this,Mark! not only because its disinfo but because I dont like when people have to feel stupid so I was bringing it up to you privately to save you from embarrassment but now you try to discredit me here too by saying things like *person* as if i am of no significance.

You now know you are sharing a video with major flaws while claiming to know and be capable of changing a system you cannot even explain how to work properly and you refuse to comment again.

aw well.
moon libra now & and i can see by adjusting the time a slight bit on your chart( to fit what i clearly see in front of me , that the venus pisces retrograde over your 1oth will do its job on your reputation.

and for all of you who are paying attention: the BEST part about FE astrology in the western system is that it fits on the FE map - even the angles being formed fit on a 360 map.

so that means that this chart on astro.com that anyone couldve gone to over the last 15+years and if they did a chart of the moment they were actually looking at a FLAT EARTH MAP .

this whole time right there in front of us...even the latitude and longitude lines change to fit where you are. All of it right there!!! Smile
Gutentag, freunde of FE.

Until next time Razz

Last edited by MaryMoon on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:08 pm

With all due respect wayki99

You claim to not be about money yet you singled-out a post on an internet forum which called you out,
It's not Facebook or Youtube and achieves little views, Yet you took the time to you register just to reply to this one post?
Your actions suggest a defensive mechanism, you are in damage-limitation-mode.
Why would you care what 1 person has posted on a forum with a tiny reach compared to YT, Twitter & FB?
You provide a 'service' as you state, you also 'charge' for this service and here you are defending yourself with double-speak rubbish.

So you took a vow of silence for 50 days on 2 occasions, You must know the 'truth' now!
Astrology like FE can be explained using both models (heliocentric and geocentric).
But only one is correct, the FE and FE AStrology model.

Seems to me like you're 'cashing-in' on this juxtaposition.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Good Morning on here Smile

So to go over once again and illustrate what I am talking about here I made another video to show you all what Mark Knight seems to MISS the point of completely, which is that the western astrology he says he is adjusting(but then talks about constellations)

was actually already a SCIENCE highly developed to do with the SUN and its journey through the tropics which is why its called tropical astrology VS sidereal which is what Mark seems to have confused and blended together in some new fangled astrology he thinks hes inventing lol

The missing POINT of his "western" astrology videos(where he uses western charts but thinks it has to do with constellations)

is quite HUGE actually..and its that tropical astrology is a study of the sun through tropics and different latitudes and longitudes on earth. SO< Western Tropical Astrology charts were already flat earth maps we just didnt see it!

Anyone can learn Astrology for a few years and tell someone about themselves.. That is not why I do astrology. I do it because to me it is the language of the creator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD2Xw0HSU4U
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolehaley Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:16 am

wayki99 wrote:
1.  The Equal house system Vs Placedus house system is a debate one can find all over the internet -  I am in the Equal camp.    I've yet to see any evidence from an FE perspective that debunks the use of the Equal House system.     Both parties can supply info to back their choice of house system.

Mark, I have seen your video and have discussed with Mary at length about one of the "problems" here is that you say that Placidius is a "globe" model system. Your reasons/research/proof on this is requested!

My research has revealed what Mary said, Placidius came from before Ptolemy (his name was attached) but point being, this is during the time when everybody knew the earth was flat (supposedly, or so the joke goes)

You in fact started this by saying that in the video and Mary responded, instead of giving your proof you deleted comments so as to avoid the "problem"... Question So what if she was upset, you talking shit about astrology, a science she has devoted her entire life to,

So by all means, please Respond intelligently and ON THE LEVEL with yourself and the community about the facts at hand, presenting the research/reasons for saying Placidius system (or any system) is globe system,

jcolehaley

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoAhIsk5m9Y&t=2116s

Wayki Wayki recetly realesed his interview with Astrophysicist. Flat Earther's are excited about that material, but i'm wondering where is video of that interview? Was it done that bad, so they had to made it with memes? How did she agreed to that private talk? Usually if we met those "Science" people, they are sorounded by others. On top of that, she behaved like she didnt knew with who she was having that chat. She had no bloody clue he is a flat earther, this is very suspicious, couse people like her are very busy to find time for that kind of interview, and here she found time for 1 on 1 interview with some meme's as a graphic, and she even didn't knew with who she was talking with? She agreed to have conversation with some youtuber, and didn't even looked once at his youtube account, but had all that time for him, and agreed to upload this on internet. Really?

I think we might not see a video, cause it was done to crapy, so they needed to cut it and make it like we all see it now. All looks like she is naturally reacting, to imitate natural conversation, and couse of that make flat earther asleep by connecting them to wolf in sheep clothing.

Last edited by Real World on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Real World wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoAhIsk5m9Y&t=2116s

Wayki Wayki recetly realesed his interview with Astrophysicist. Flat Earther are excited about that material, but i'm wondering where is video of that interview? Was it done that bad, so they had to made it with memes? How did she agreed to that private talk? Usually if we met those "Science" people, they are sorounded by others. On top of that, she behaved like she didnt knew with who she was having that chat. She had no bloody clue he is a flat earther, this is very suspicious, couse people like her are very busy to find time for that kind of interview, and here she found time for 1 on 1 interview with some memes as a graphic, and she didnt even knew with who she was talking with? She agreed to have conversation with some youtuber, and didnt even looked once at his youtube account, but had all that time for him, and agreed to upload this on internet.

I think we might not see a video, cause it was done to crapy, so they needed to cut it and make it like we all see it now. All looks like she is naturally reacting, to imitate natural conversation, and couse of that make flat earther asleep by connecting them to wolf in sheep clothing.

I think he mentioned near the start that he had created a fake profile and credentials to try and get an interview. Not sure if it was only an audio recording. He did quote Nathan Oakley, so there's that as well.

Alpha

John likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by carter15 Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:02 pm

He went undercover in order to get her to talk openly. The video was brilliant. Despite any personal issues between Mary and Wayki (which have no bearing on the video he made interviewing the astrophysicist), it was incredibly well done and exposed her for her lack of knowledge on many of the subjects that flat earthers try to debate people on all the time.

We should be thanking him for taking such bold action and producing such an amazing video

carter15

brazzinho and John like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:26 am

carter15 wrote:He went undercover in order to get her to talk openly. The video was brilliant. Despite any personal issues between Mary and Wayki (which have no bearing on the video he made interviewing the astrophysicist), it was incredibly well done and exposed her for her lack of knowledge on many of the subjects that flat earthers try to debate people on all the time.

We should be thanking him for taking such bold action and producing such an amazing video

Not undercover, but he was invited to make that interview, unfortunetly cant say that to loudly so you and others will believe he is for real to be decived later.
Analize total spectrum if you can, and not only watch video, eat popcorn and say how wonderfull it was. Think about it for minute what is being shown to you, how its being shown, and why its being done that way.
Real World
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by carter15 Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:26 pm

I'm open to learning... what is the deception? What is Wayki's agenda then? I'm genuinely curious

carter15

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:24 am

carter15 wrote:I'm open to learning... what is the deception? What is Wayki's agenda then? I'm genuinely curious

That's good you are open, but instead of waiting for others to do job for you, why dont you do your homework by your self? There are post above, and i dont know if you read them.
On top of that, this guy is directing people into the stars, to look up into the sky, when luminaries have nothing to do with establishing shape of the Earth. It may be great topic if someone is interested in it, but will not move us further as we dont know what them actually are, where them are, what is the purpose of them. We may build theories around that, conceptions and ideas, but we dont have access to them to fully answer those questions. Wayki seem to be coping with that so good, that he is building scenarios with stars and them position at your date of birth telling you, who you are, who you should be or not to be, etc. And again giving you some kind of answers, to calm down your own mind of exploration based on Objective Facts, which could help you move forward by understanding how Trivium (grammatic, rhetoric, logic) works, so you could know how to separate lies from truth, and this is not there. He is keeping people in subjective boxes, which will only make them go round and round, but will never weaponise them how to get out of those circles.
Real World
Real World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down