IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiments We All Can Do

+30
spinningwaterrockhaha
GeorgeKam87
Zzzap
RedorBlue
nowhereelsetogo
blackchoy
Schpankme
macgyver
superuserdo
Paradox
mitch
bengbeng
Zampan0
Realearth
FEfreeInDec14
Bro
Admin
green
RickFE
Jump
Natedooggg
WANA
Saltwater42
PiratetTanker75
FL@T-E@RTH
toddb
Razeker
damnice
BN Michaels
Thinkforyourself
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Empty Re: Experiments We All Can Do

Post by BN Michaels Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi all,  I am a New member to this forum but not so new to the shape of our Home.

I am an Australian and I am also an Avid Hang glider so I get to see birds eye views of mother Earth at least once a fortnight of late.  I hope that I am posting this in the right area, if not apologies however, I did not want to start a New Thread specifically for this given I'm sure someone has already done so.

Doing away with all pleasantries I want to recreate the experiment in this video in the Link that was supposedly done by the drones working for the Mouthpiece Steven Hawking. Sorry, can not post links yet guys.

The Show is called Genius and it is Episode 6 where the Drones are proving the water is curved Thus proving the World is ROUND! LoL

I have a Good telescope, I have several Quality Drones that can achieve 7km's distance, I have a boat and I have a Good 4WD! Most importantly I have Lake Eyre Near my Aunties house in SA which I am going to use to do this experiment and prove once and for all that Water does Not curve or bend over ANY distance!

I remember the Dooshbag Jeranism on youtube doing something similar but it was a shambles from memory.  I will Film the shit out of everything with GoPro's and hopefully get some help if needed from Guru's off here to put everything together to make a Coherent Video making Steven Hawking look like a Wanker and the rest of the clowns believing the nonsense that Water curves around a Ball!

Search Google for Lake Eyre SA.

Take care all.

Bane.

BN Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:27 pm

BN Michaels wrote:
Doing away with all pleasantries I want to recreate the experiment in this video in the Link that was supposedly done by the drones working for the Mouthpiece Steven Hawking.  Sorry, can not post links yet guys.

The Show is called Genius and it is Episode 6 where the Drones are proving the water is curved Thus proving the World is ROUND! LoL

I have a Good telescope, I have several Quality Drones that can achieve 7km's distance, I have a boat and I have a Good 4WD! Most importantly I have Lake Eyre Near my Aunties house in SA which I am going to use to do this experiment and prove once and for all that Water does Not curve or bend over ANY distance!

The problem with is experiment is that it has great fundamental flaws by using a laser as a measuring tool. If the laser isn't level but is tilted up even the slightest amount and the water is flat, the laser still gets higher the further you move away making the water appear to drop as if it were curving down. If the laser is tilted down at all then it will eventually run into the water and make it appear as if the water is convex. Instead, how about we just get really far away from something...like a lighthouse. So far that IF the world was a globe it should be impossible to see said lighthouse over the curve, fyi this has already been observed and reported ad nauseam. The real experiments shouldn't even worry about measuring the laser's change in height to prove flat or round as the angle favoritism of the laser would make it biased. Instead, just like the lighthouse, get a distance away so great, 5-6 miles should do, put that laser about 1 ft off the ground and shine it towards your target viewer. If they can see it at all from a height of 6 feet or lower, then the curve is a lie. This has also already been done. Here's one a guy did in my state:

damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by Razeker Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 pm

I had this idea of using a green laser pointer at Lake Baikal in Siberia when frozen at a certain height from the ground, pointing to a target placed over a mile away. If we can see the other end of the laser at the same height, we will prove that the earth is flat and has no curvature. The problem for me is that i live in Brazil and no way (and $$) i can try this experiment and we do not have any frozen lake. Obviously this experiment can be performed at any frozen lake, i´m giving Baikal lake because it the largest. So i let to you guys this idea. Peace

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Baik5
Razeker
Razeker

Back to top Go down

Post by toddb Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:58 am

From the Escarpment look out at Outwater Park in Lockport, NY, one can easily, on a clear night, see across Lake Ontario to view the CN Tower. That is 60 miles away as the crow flies and as a kid, I could never figure how we can see so far.
From the Gobbler's Knob Fire look out tower at Mt. Rainier, one can see and hear downtown Tacoma, specifically, St. Joseph Hospital and the cranes in the Tide Flats. That's gotta be 40+ miles down the Puyallup valley.
The Olympic mountain range is visible from 75+ miles and ought not be but the tips seen from Puget Sound.
This earth is a plane.

toddb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:30 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:31 am

Razeker wrote:I had this idea of using a green laser pointer at Lake Baikal in Siberia when frozen at a certain height from the ground, pointing to a target placed over a mile away. If we can see the other end of the laser at the same height, we will prove that the earth is flat and has no curvature. The problem for me is that i live in Brazil and no way (and $$) i can try this experiment and we do not have any frozen lake. Obviously this experiment can be performed at any frozen lake, i´m giving Baikal lake because it the largest. So i let to you guys this idea. Peace

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Baik5

That is an excellent suggestion for a definitive experiment to prove no curvature.
As everyone knows, water always finds a level, so the frozen lake would be ideal to perform the laser test you suggest.
Let's see Degrasse Tyson explain that experiments results, using his 'oblate spheroid' argument
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:56 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PiratetTanker75 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Am i silly in thinking the Redbull jump footage would "close the case" so to speak? ( nasa helped so its fake as hell ). Lets assume its real and if everything is laid out..... 3 hours from lift off to step off, final elevation of 120k-ish, slight easterly breeze and if you include the earths rotation after 3 hours. He would have landed in the Pacific?
Instead he landed in eastern NM? The vids already discredit and the wiki gives us a lot of info about the jump. I know the jump is "old news" but so many saw it and still mention it. If im gonna bring up FE to a friend wouldn't this fakery be a good start? Or would that be a paint yourself in a corner idea? Use the vid to prove the flat earth then turn around and use the vid to expose the vid?
Any who, I live on coastal Maine and have many vast streches of water loaded with island all around at many distances(west penobscot bay) I plan on using handheld survival signal mirrors to flash people on the islands from the mainland. Position people on the highwater marks on each side, in the morning, sun rising, calm bay i should be able to flash quite far. The island of Matinicus, 20 miles offshore very visible on clear days from small elevation. I used to work on an offshore lobsterboats and look at Mt washington while 20-40 miles offshore in maine waters still. It just never clicked until Obama and his smartass mouth. Tbh..... i even knew about all the other plots just not the biggest one. It really has melted my brain

PiratetTanker75

Back to top Go down

Post by Saltwater42 Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Here's an easy experiment. Take a globe, pick a point on that globe and turn it around one full rotation. It will come back to the same position - obviously. Then rotate around a light bulb to the opposite side. Now, where is the globe facing at that same position? If we are on a globe spinning so that one full rotation represents 24hrs then we would have to face the sun at the same position no matter where the earth is in its orbit, but that is physically impossible.

Saltwater42

Back to top Go down

Post by WANA Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:40 am

Our senses are always going to be the best proof that the Earth is a flat plane. I still think though we could do experiments on public transport: Take a compass every time we go on an airplane flight and take regular readings and compare it to the official flight path on the screen in front of you. And then map it out over time on the flat Earth map. It appears, according to Wiki(yes, I know, not the best source of info) there's a 297 mile stretch of railway in Australia that is dead straight. I'm thinking a gyroscope over that distance would prove zero curvature due to the fact there's absolutely no change in the direction the gyro is pointing. Surely if we were on a globe then the gyro would show the degree of curve over that distance. If this was a valid experiment it'd be great if one or more of the Australian members here would try this with an impartial observer.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by Natedooggg Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:53 am

Another good one we can do with a simple zoom lense, wait till the sun has just set, zoom in on it with a camera and you can bring the sun back into perspective, like a shil

Natedooggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Natedooggg Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 am

Another good one we can do with a simple zoom lense, wait till the sun has just set, zoom in on it with a camera and you can bring the sun back into perspective, like a ship

Natedooggg

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Empty I will do it

Post by Jump Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/16/2015
Here is a link to a video which helps to prove that Darwinian Evolution is more of a religion than a science, and that most students and University faculty, cannot answer basic questions concerning Evolution:

I think that a member here, preferably in America, should create a similar video, but regarding the Flat Earth. They could visit a University Campus, and ask the relevant Geography, Science, Astronomy, etc, students and teachers the relevant questions pertaining to the Flat Earth. We could choose 10 -15 key points of evidence that prove the flatness of the planet and ask them to explain them (which of course they will not be able to do in any meaningful manner).

I can look into doing it,  I'm on Cape Cod.
UMass Boston,  M.I.T., Boston College are all about 35 -45 miles away.
What 15 questions would you like me to ask ?>
I also have an idea to prove Flat Earth without a doubt to the masses once and for all.
Jump
Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:23 am

Couldn't we use a simple compass and gps to show how south always points away from north spreading the further south you go? If 2 people start 1 mile from each other and walk due south, they will slowly start to get further from each other the further they go. If it were a globe, in the southern hemisphere, you should be coming in on each other as you approach the fictional south pole. Maybe walking isn't the best option, but driving exactly due south or finding roads to do this might be hard. Maybe on a salt flat idk. Another reason I bring this up is it can be done going north also. They create these parallel longitude lines yet they are not actually parallel to each other.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jump Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:21 am

I am going to fabricate a giant gyro so we can see it from 100 miles away, then I'm going to dangle it from a helicopter with the fasteners attached to the middle of the gyro

If there is a curve "and we know there isn't" you will see the gyro tilted in the distance to the same degree of angle or "curve" away from you. The same as the hot air balloon.

However, there is no curve so the gyro will always appear straight up and down no matter how far away it gets same as the hot air balloon.

This would remove any & all doubts as a gyro will always stay vertical to the ground this way we can visualize any curve or lack there of!
Jump
Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:04 am

Jump wrote:
If there is a curve "and we know there isn't" you will see the gyro tilted in the distance to the same degree of angle  or "curve" away from you. The same as the hot air balloon.
Just having a gyroscope on your desk can prove we're not on a spinning ball, it would slowly appear to rotate in the opposite direction of earth's rotation throughout the day. There are, to this day, ZERO scientific tests that have proven we're on a ball or that we're moving even 1 mph let alone the 0~1000mph + 66,000 mph + 483,000 mph modern "science" tells us we're clocking but then again, it's all "relative"...
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:05 am

Anyone want to start a sun observation experiment? Using scientific methods and multiple observations from same bearing and position might help in determining if any polar projection maps are close to being accurate. Also helpful in determining sun height and position if we can get the data needed.

I think first a set of parameters need to be determined to keep it scientific. Factoring elevation and observation time, bearing taken with compass and verified with landmark etc....Parameters that can be verified to be reliable would be imperative to assure accuracy. Once enough data is compile, we could use this data to determine where the sun is, where you are and others are as compared to their observations. Mapping the true earth is possible, just might need a lot of time to get the proper data and verify the accuracy. It might take years to get all the data, maybe longer. I think the sooner we start, the faster we can get to a goal of identifying true problem areas that need on the ground/water exploration and possibly work towards having a map that is accurate for the areas we can reach.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by green Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:43 pm

RickFE wrote:Anyone want to start a sun observation experiment? Using scientific methods and multiple observations from same bearing and position might help in determining if any polar projection maps are close to being accurate. Also helpful in determining sun height and position if we can get the data needed.

I think first a set of parameters need to be determined to keep it scientific. Factoring elevation and observation time, bearing taken with compass and verified with landmark etc....Parameters that can be verified to be reliable would be imperative to assure accuracy. Once enough data is compile, we could use this data to determine where the sun is, where you are and others are as compared to their observations. Mapping the true earth is possible, just might need a lot of time to get the proper data and verify the accuracy. It might take years to get all the data, maybe longer. I think the sooner we start, the faster we can get to a goal of identifying true problem areas that need on the ground/water exploration and possibly work towards having a map that is accurate for the areas we can reach.

If you're willing to put the time in to get this all planned out and can give me/us an abc list of instructions, I'll gladly donate a few minutes a day to compiling data.
green
green

https://j8ey.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm

At this point it is in recruitment stage. I have looked into proper parameters and will make a separate post for it. It needs to be evaluated and looked at by many to find any flaws before we start. The elevation of your observation has to be taken into account as well as many factors. We need to ensure that the data collection is scientific and repeatable. This may take time, so I thought it might be good to start something of this nature to use our numbers and where we are located for simple data and possibly engage others to help. Humans are curious by nature and this type of experiment can be a bridge to people who think science is just too hard for them. I ll ask admin if this could be a new topic so I can post the data and tools I have looked into. I think the process needs to be reviewed and picked at to ensure there are no errors that can cause the data to be irrelevant. I see a lot of channels trying to do a sun tracking experiment with a sundial......which works on its shadow to tell time and is not tracking its position in the manner they state they are "tracking" the sun.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Hey, once you have enough info worthy of its own thread feel free to start one in the Sun, Moon, Stars and Planets forum: http://ifers.123.st/f4-sun-moon-stars-and-planets Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/16/2015
Here is a link to a video which helps to prove that Darwinian Evolution is more of a religion than a science, and that most students and University faculty, cannot answer basic questions concerning Evolution:

I think that a member here, preferably in America, should create a similar video, but regarding the Flat Earth. They could visit a University Campus, and ask the relevant Geography, Science, Astronomy, etc, students and teachers the relevant questions pertaining to the Flat Earth. We could choose 10 -15 key points of evidence that prove the flatness of the planet, and ask them to explain them (which of course they will not be able to do in any meaningful manner).

What a marvelous video...   Surprised

With a great video interviewer (nice Aussie like accent) with a very nice even mannered vocal approach who asks just the right specific, not to complex, and salient questions to school students and professors about their Faith Based Evolutionary Theory by probing the 'lost' point concerning the HUGE chasm between adaption by natural selection and ACTUAL Macro Evolution where one Kind evolves into another (cat to dog, fish to man, bird to zebra).

Thanks for posting that... a very funny and refreshing and educational look at the dark side of Faith Based Evolutionary Theory Worship.

ALSO...

I would like to attach an Anti-Evolution PDF file (six pages) to a Post so others could download it... is that possible... It has 43 good Anti-Evolution Theory arguments people could test/share with others.

I would also like to attach 2 Excel files that calculate 'expected' drop in distance measurements if earth was actually curved ?

Not sure how to do that ?

Last edited by Bro on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Info...)
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Empty 43 Proofs of Faith Based Evolution Theory Is Rubbish... PDF File

Post by Bro Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 am

I have found a website with some very good arguments (43 args) that clearly show that Faith Based Evolutionary Theory is a house of cards and is held up with rotten threads by the false Schooling and Propaganda of Scientism...

Note*** -- I did not write these args...

I borrowed them from a website that posted them... I then edited the args in MS Word and then created a PDF that others can use to hand out to any and all who worship at the altar of Dawkins and Co...

I did not link to this originating website since they use the myth of gravity in one of their args (edited out) and i do not know their stance on the shape of the earth.

The first four args of the PDF...

#1 If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.

#2 When Charles Darwin came up with his theory, he admitted that no transitional forms had been found at that time, but he believed that huge numbers certainly existed and would eventually be discovered…

“Lastly, looking not to any one time, but to all time, if my theory be true, numberless intermediate varieties, linking
closely together all the species of the same group, must assuredly have existed. But, as by this theory, innumerable
transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the
earth?”

#3 Even some of the most famous evolutionists in the world acknowledge the complete absence of transitional fossils in the fossil record. For example, Dr. Colin Patterson, former senior paleontologist of the British Museum of Natural History and author of “Evolution” once wrote the following

“I fully agree with your comments about the lack of direct illustration of evolutionary transitions in my book. If I
knew of any, fossil or living, I would certainly have included them …. I will lay it on the line – there is not one such
fossil for which one could make a watertight argument.”

#4 Stephen Jay Gould, Professor of Geology and Paleontology at Harvard University, once wrote the following about the lack of transitional forms…

“The absence of fossil evidence for intermediary stages between major transitions in organic design, indeed our
inability, even in our imagination, to construct functional intermediates in many cases, has been a persistent and
nagging problem for gradualistic accounts of evolution.”[/b]

and the rest or the args are on the PDF... read them... think about them... hand them out...

Santa is Gone and Evolutionary Worship should be gone too.

Google Drive Link...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BymLlAiniGI0RVlldXZrM1NlTWM/view
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Empty Custom Software - Store Your Data - Perform Calcs - Create Reports (PDFs) - Email Newsletters

Post by Bro Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 pm

RickFE wrote:Anyone want to start a sun observation experiment? Using scientific methods and multiple observations from same bearing and position might help in determining if any polar projection maps are close to being accurate. Also helpful in determining sun height and position if we can get the data needed.

Hi RickFE...

If you need any custom software for the storing / calculating of your to be collected sun tracking data i could help with that for your team... I do software development for companies needing data storage (databases) and math calculations (algos) applied to that data...

Here is a screenshot of some software i did for a manufacturing company that builds custom projection models for Sony and IBM.... its attached to a SQL DBase and does algo calcs and sum algo calcs... etc.
Experiments We All Can Do   - Page 3 Softwa10

and/or if you need Excel Calculating Formula WorkSheets for your team... I can program those with Excel DNA from GitHub or the default VB6 Editior.

Good luck with your project...

Is your project a more 'accurate' effort then some of the existing hangout sundial attempts posted on youtube ?
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi RickFE...

If you need any custom software for the storing / calculating of your to be collected sun tracking data i could help with that for your team... I do software development for companies needing data storage (databases) and math calculations (algos) applied to that data...

Here is a screenshot of some software i did for a manufacturing company that builds custom projection models for Sony and IBM.... its attached to a SQL DBase and does algo calcs and sum algo calcs... etc.
and/or if you need Excel Calculating Formula WorkSheets for your team... I can program those with Excel DNA from GitHub or the default VB6 Editior.

Good luck with your project...

Is your project a more 'accurate' effort then some of the existing hangout sundial attempts posted on youtube ?[/quote]

Thank you for the offer. I would love some help. I started a thread in the sun section for this specific project. I haven't many responses yet. I am working on an instruction PDF and the best methods to ensure accuracy.

I want it to be as accurate as possible, not like the ones being done atm. Not that they aren't good tracking experiments, just seems they are half fasting it or winging it. Some are not taking into account their elevations, which is crucial in my opinion. A person on the same latitude but different elevation will get different results.

At this point I am in organizing stage. There is a new app out atm Aye.Earth. It has sun tracking, altimeter, bearing and declination/inclination, gps location and all of that info is tagged to a picture you can take as proof as well. It is currently only on apple products, but I am looking at trying it with an emulator for android to see if it works. This app is basically every piece of data I need. I will have instructions how to do it with a compass and tripod as well, but the easiest atm is the app. Many people are against it saying it's using globe math etc....That is false. We live on a flat earth, the data is based on flat earth mapping, flat earth gps triangulation etc.. The app is about 3 bucks or something which isn't much for what you are getting. It was featured on Beyond the Imaginary curve's channel.

If you are interested, please post in the sun section. I have a thread open called Sun tracking experiment. My goal is gather enough data to locate the sun, its height, its position and movements. This is a long term project, as in the more data we get, the more complete I can make the model. The map I am using will also be evaluated for accuracy by doing this project. I sent an email to the publisher so I can get info on a full size printed map so I can verify the scale and accuracy. By tagging the sun and its position relative to many locations, we can determine if the map is accurate. I mean a lot of maps are misleading, but the airmap with the straight flight paths has been solid in every way so far. It is not the same as the AE map most are using, and is not the same as the Gleason's. The amount of detail is crazy for a fake map. Some tiny pricks of an island are named in the middle of nowhere. If it was just a visual guide to show flight paths, why go all out with naming all the islands, bays, mountains even.

My goal is to have the instructions and my autocad model up an running by end of may. Just before the summer starts for me, so we can get data leading up to the sun's closest path on the cancer tropic and data as it heads back towards the Capricorn.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by FEfreeInDec14 Sat May 06, 2017 4:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/bmlsb/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGHF5iXb_m5Kvt9KAf8cROA/videos

These guys have made lots of videos showing what the sun actually looks like, curvature tests, etc. Good channels of guys doing independent research.

FEfreeInDec14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next