IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

+33
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
SciFiDisliker
MGTV
Freepressfreepeople
dandownunder
Alpha
EyesToSee
noordajames
superuserdo
BosnianFlatearther
Puffpanda
AJRas
CSI
Rigg5
eekamouse
csp
Artemis
jim_giraffe
Schpankme
markwilson
RickFE
inthebeginning
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
FaustoHeikkinen
Bobby Peru
Skywalker
Banazir
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
susie
Admin
37 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 4 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by RickFE Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:34 pm

The shills are out in full force with new recruits. Many are supporting each other in their comments to try to validate these new agents. If you see a video with known shill all posting positive comments etc....The shills never comment on channels that expose shills. So be suspicious if you see the regular players on YouTube comments giving the owner gratification and high fives. They are definitely trying much harder than last year. This I take as an indication their tactics of the past have not made much headway.

The web is still full of nonsense. Eric's new site will do great for search engines and maybe show up among the sea of media in place atm. Internet search is still the go to for most people. I am thinking of starting a few blogs and post information from IFERS and youtube videos that aren't misleading. Even a free blog can reach a lot of people. The more people visit your blog, the more visible in search engines it becomes. You can even add SEO to it and auto listing. Maybe it is time to take an activist approach and flood the net with good info, like dropping pamphlets everywhere.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 4 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by Schpankme Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:26 pm

markwilson wrote:
PM from jim_giraffe
thought id say hello
want to discuss these dirtbags
talking to John le Bon (JLB)
love
jim

Looks like an Agent for JLB came to make random surveys of outspoken IFERS members.

An interesting thing about JLB, he knows it's all nonsense accept he promotes Jews and Ball Earth. JLB once told me that he took one of those fake flights from Oz (down under) to South America; when asked for "Proof of Purchase" he became rude and dismissive. Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Careful Schpankme. Bob Xanadude60 mentioned you on the show the other day. I trust you read my copy/paste quoting him having an epic diatribe meltdown above, in which he lies about what he said on the show.

And you know Bob agrees with color commentators, JC and Morgile; none of us poor little Globebusters, including those beloved actors playing the parts Sargent/Steere, are shills. Bob and Morgile seem to think a good deception is to lasso a few good guys (for example, Brian Mullin) into the grouping "shills," and claim Eric called them ALL shills, even though he did no such thing.

For example, at 2:18:53, this gem of deceit by Morgile (Jon Christopulos): "Right, Brian Mullin's a shill; Right? I mean come on...." He lassoed Brian into a slander, he himself created, that Dubay said he was a shill when in fact Eric never called him a shill. (see Flat Earth - How High is the Most High? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc)

A few seconds later, this gem: If you "ask any questions or seem to disagree with Eric's narrative in the slightest, which is by the way pretty much a 100% plagiarized narrative...." It was only a few months ago I expressed my amazement that Morgile hadn't read The Flat Earth Conspiracy at that point in time. It was during an exchange with a "Francine" he was enamored with at the time (she had done a few flat earth videos that I recall), that he volunteered the information he hadn't read Eric's book. I was astounded at the time that somebody so apparently ensconced in flat earth truth had yet read his book! So I'm doubtful he has YET to read the book, and he most certainly, if he has, would know that Eric was very careful in attributing quotes to the original authors, and is not a plagiarizer.

This is nothing but more slander and lies being puked up by SHILLS.

But the bottom line from Bob Xanadude60 is that you and I don't have the capability to reason on our own and must defer to our "God," Eric Dubay Laughing

Last edited by markwilson on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:35 pm

markwilson, you need to stop being so paranoid.

The current flat earth "celebrities" are a range of agents, sex offenders, liars and jesuit educated bitcoin scammers and cash for christianity types.

JLB might not believe in a flat earth but you need to remember that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" just for now
Sometimes you have to chose your battles but lets be clear. i believe in a flat earth and am only conversing with JLB as he was able to dig enough dirt on robbie davidson from celebrate truth about his 10000$ scam giveaway. - rememeber this guy is an alleged christain but his words and actions do not match up , especially when it comes to money

JLB doesnt care about flat earth anymore as he stated the whole community is a soap opera , thanks to all the main youtube players and self appointed leaders making it look daft.

We need to totally discredit these assholes, rapists and moneywhores so we can get back to business.The whole movement has been hijacked to look totally crazy and they have done a good job..

I have spoken to eric about using info from this forum about these scammers and he has given me permission..
Im not an agent or here with any other agenda all i want to do is to discredit sargent, steere, bob knodel, odd tv, jeranism - basically all the people cashing in on a truth movement.Its sickening tbh,

You can say what you want about me but ..reserve your hate until i release my video, you might be pleasantly surprised and happy Smile

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8mWmPpcbeHJjIYqliLARyw

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:01 pm

btw, if anyone wants to offer help with my video i would appreciate all the help i can get - feel free to do a google hangouts to discuss the details.
Im not a video editor and have no training in premier pro in it so im finding some things difficult and its all taking a little longer than id like.

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:33 pm

mark , why would i need to create flat earth content, when eric has done the best job so far ?

Anything i would release , without hard facts and evidence would be just as bad as hosting a flat earth talk show and talking so much yet saying so very little.

I have been watching erics work and flat earth community vids since summer of 2015.
I have seen the quality of many vids drop, the quantity of totally crap vids arise and this is just diluting the truth in a sea of shit.plus there are the money whores monetizing everything they can, further diluting the message.

When i watched eric talk to eddie bravo , his comment about shillfest really struck a chord and i decided then that its time to do something.
IM sorry you dont approve of my previous videos , but im not a dedicated truth youtube channel as you seem to think i should be.
You must approve of some of my content as it has driven you to comment on the video i do have !
Im just a normal guy who wants to try and make a change...sorry if you think im lifting more than you think i can.
i havent flamed ifers nor shall i.t
rust me or not , i really dont care..i have told you what my intention is and if you want to help the offer is there..clearly you dont want to or cant..why ?

I understand ifers has been attacked and i do understand people on this board are very careful in their dealings, but for such a new member you seem to be on hyper alert.
Remember via youtube you invited me here, not realising i am already a member , so all i did was say hello via pm.

this was your comment https://imgur.com/a/3LXVI

you are advising me to slow down yet you cant remember talking to me on youtube and inviting me here , so my message via pm to you to discuss these liars was a genuine effort to say hello.
Are you just trawling youtube, copying and pasting the same message to all channels ? it kinda make you look a bit fishy tbh ..

Now you are trying to cast a shadow over my intentions....  good job

I think you need to sit back and relax mark... eric and ifers have survived all this time without your help.. im sure they know what they are doing without you acting as a guard dog of their behalf.
theres a good lad

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 pm

for the rest of ifers reading this topic and doubting my intentions i think i need to post a screen cap of the message i sent to mark after he invited me to ifers via comment on my youtube channel, just for clarity and to give it the correct context.
this was marks comment and invite
https://imgur.com/a/3LXVI
this was my message to him and his replies , which he hasnt represnted properly
https://imgur.com/a/vIOvb

that is the message i sent him and the subsequent replies.

those that think mark is justified, that s fine... i wont be posting again, but i will be contacting eric to approve the video before its published publicly to youtube.

Mark - i will expect a full apology from your paranoid little self in due course

good day to you

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 pm

you mean this mathew procella ?
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Colorado/Arapahoe-County-CO/Matthew-Aaron-Procella.134406267.html

and you tell me im trying to lift more than im able , yet you want me to leave it to the pros - i can verbally eviscerate anyone - what i cannot do it edit videos ..thankyou

if i am honest , i dont think you are really helping by copying and pasting that into anywhere you that you can.
If you are going to attack, go for the jugular, and do it hard..dont fuck about bitching in the comments section.

If you were serious you would be making videos calling out these liars..not trying to divide people who have the same goal as everyone has on ifers.
You actions are the reason most normal people stay away from this forum as you make it seem seriously paranoid. Others can make their own judgements but thats mine for what its worth - i might be wrong ..but inviting people to here then attacking them when they say hello isnt a sign of a mentally stable individual. ergo - you make people who are interested in joining here shy away and thinck the board is populated with crazy people...which is not the case...so i think you need to rethink your strategy dude..its not cool and doesnt work. or maybe- thats your plan ? i dunno , eric can decide if what you are doing is a good thing or not..

Last edited by jim_giraffe on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:47 pm

markwilson wrote:
Schpankme
Bob Xanadude60 recently called you out

poor little Globebusters
including those beloved actors playing the parts Sargent/Steere
are shills

BALLTARD, Bob Knodel aka Xanadude60 is the "controlled opposition", who's teamed up with GLOBEBUSTERS aka TheEarthIsASphere (The Flat Earth Society).  They have their hands out, they have an agenda, and they are looking at ways to dupe you.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:16 pm

It's sad, Schpankme. Xanadude60 awhile back did a show with his top 3 proofs the earth is a horizontal plane, and the aircraft attitude indicator gyroscope (he being a pilot of some 35 years I believe), was THE TOP PROOF. I did 20 years in the Army, 17 in helicopter maintenance, and am also familiar with attitude indicators. For two years I was a flight engineer on Gulfstream GIII's and made quite a few overseas flights sitting right behind the pilots while helping to monitor instruments, etc.

I would be inclined to 2nd that nomination for the gyroscope (artificial horizon in the cockpit) being top proof. For example, see Edward Hendrie's, The Greatest Lie on Earth: Proof that Our World is Not a Spinning Globe, Chapter Six, Airplane Level Flight Proves the Earth is Flat."

And this short 8 minute video: Flat Earth proof - Gyroscopes and attitude indicator on planes, how they work proves Flat Earth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURKi3JqKHc

Obviously straight and level flight can only occur over ocean waters settled into a horizontal plane.

I'm truly dumbfounded how he can't see through Sargent/Steere, playing the sycophant, and making a continual and enthusiastic defense on their behalf. I'm at a loss to explain it.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:26 pm

markwilson wrote:
Xanadude60
I'm truly dumbfounded
he can't see through Sargent/Steere

The goal of Sargent/Steere is to recruit flat Earth video creators; Xanadude60 and GLOBEBUSTERS who are part of the deception.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 am

markwilson wrote:
Finally, you said, "Im about to release a new vid but finalising a few things first. Currently talking to JLB as he is interested in stripping a few layers off these shysters." I'll apologize to you once you post that video you and JLB are working on together. By all means, come back here and post the link to it when you and JLB finish it. It shouldn't take all that long, I suppose, since there are only "a few things" to finalize. I'll be looking forward to it, and we'll see what kind of heavy lifting you're capable of.

Mark , you really arent that bright. Do you actually understand the things you read or do only certain things get understood and retained ?
If you read what i wrote and understood it you would not have any misunderstanding at all !!
I am conversing with JLB as he is interested in stripping a few layers off these shysters. -
what part of that indicates that me and JLB are working on a video together ? really ..is it hard to understand.

Let me spell it very clearly for you as you seem to have difficulty with comprehension.

JLB doesnt like these conference speakers much - regardless on his views of the flat earth , he is well aware that the conference is a total scam, organised by scammers -. Now when we converse we use txt or language to tell each other stuff about the people we dont like - namely 11 out of the 13 people speaking at the fe conference , also known as shillfest.However they are all guilty of cashing in and selling out.

Let me make this very clear to you mark, as you seem to be thicker than average - because i exchange messages with JLB, does not make me his agent or beholding to him in any way - the only credit i will give JLB is the way he brutally discredited robbie davidson and his bitcoin car and $10000 usd alleged giveaway which tbf is more than you have done.- what dirt did you did out on robbie davidson ? oh none you say?
While JLB is persona non gratis around here , thats understandable , but the fact remains i- he thinks the whole conference is a cash scam organised by dodgy people- and he isnt wrong. are you saying he is wrong ? you can atleast agree with someone you dont like on that point surely ?

My goal is to discredit the all speakers at the Flat earth conference who have cashed in and sold out to profiteer from a truth movement.
My sights are set on those 13 people only - not you , not eric not JLB and not anyone on or connected to ifers
If we can disrupt this conference financially with max damage then you and possibly eric can get back to debating / hating jlb on whatever you want with whomever you want -the details of that doesnt really concern me tbh.
The shillfest is what needs discredited - hurt them in the pocket.

You are aiming your bullets at random places and think everything is an enemy target ( you forget about shooting friendlies)- you need to think about rechannelling your energy in a more proactive way.Spamming youtube, well , it is only good for so long until people grow tired of the same copy and paste.

You are clearly trying to impress people at ifers for whatever reason , so with that i will wish you luck and just remember when you invite people here, dont be a dick and attack them when they say hello or try and call them out as having a nefarious agenda or being an agent - this is basic 101 stuff -
maybe you should improve your comprehension skills before attacking anyone..
Theres a good boy, now sit and im sure you will get a treat.Keep protecting ifers by biting asty new members on the heels and ankles like any angry untrained dog would.

I have been polite and cordial to you so far, however you keep attacking me and i have nothing further to say to you.

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 am

jim_giraffe wrote:
JLB is interested in stripping a few layers off these shysters
JLB doesnt like these conference speakers [shillfest]
regardless on his views of the flat earth

because i exchange messages with JLB
does not make me his agent or beholding to him in any way
JLB brutally discredited robbie davidson
JLB is persona non gratis around here

My goal is to discredit all speakers at the Flat earth conference who have cashed in and sold out to profiteer from a truth movement

Hello Jim,

At first I thought you might be JLB testing the waters via PM's ; however your writing style is completely different , in that you space your punctuation's !
Thanks for setting the record straight; I look forward to your comments here at IFERS and watching your videos.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:55 am

hi,
no, im not jlb, i am from ulster, northern ireland and not from australia.
if you watch my videos you can maybe hear the ulster accents

Do all new members get treated like this ? is mark_wilson the local guard dog around these forums?
big sigh

reminds me of this classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdGzicnEG4I

we dont take kindly to your types around here Wink

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:13 am

Thanks for clearing everything up Jim and Mark. I think everyone can see now that you are both genuine in your support of IFERS and the flat Earth truth, which I appreciate as much as anyone. The level of suspicion we have (and must have) is part of the division caused by these agents. When your movement is constantly trying to be infiltrated, it creates this air of distrust around new members, so apologies to all who feel this way when put under extreme scrutiny, but it is necessary, and I promise I have personally been put under more extreme scrutiny than all of you so I know the feeling. Let's bring this thread back to Mark Sargent specifically if anyone has more to say about him. Otherwise please direct further comments to the Shill Wall of Shame thread. Thanks! Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:46 pm

UPDATE: Steere has again taken down episode #49 from her channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysWJOqjorQQwc31oDShK6w/videos

I've been posting an informational copy/paste message at various places (especially around Globebusters, ODD, Celebrate Truth, Jeranism, Morgile, etc.) and I updated it on 4/11/17 to show that she had added the episode back to her channel as a means, I believe, of damage control. It was on 4/11/17 I grabbed the screen shot below showing her and Sargent rubbing our noses in it under that video (see date/time stamp in my post above).

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 4 118j787

It is now gone again.

The actors playing the parts Sargent/Steere (and their team?) can't seem to make a firm tactical decision whether it is best to leave the episode up or take it down. Ahhh, the quandary of how to handle being caught in the Lie.

Sorted newest to oldest, #48 and #50 are in correct chronological order. Episode #49 is not available. To confirm, I searched her channel for "croatian girl," part of the title, and it returned zero results.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:50 pm

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 4 Slsd9s

The team is fond of the same font, same color.

The team is also fond of that laughable globe imagery.

If you notice, the actor playing the part of Steere is going about tidying up the globe for the Controllers with her vacuum cleaner, while the actor playing the part of Sargent has the sword carefully obscured by the large font so that the eye is directed to the globe he is so fond of fondling when doing interviews.

By way of example, see what your eye focuses on the instant the video above begins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqyn0f-CC-A

Quit nitpicking you flatheads! It's all just coincidental!
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Mark Sargent saying that all his family was masons,both grandfathers, their fathers, his father, uncles, - from 2:36 and that his grandfather was 32 degree mason  11:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee12TfjGSag

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:35 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:14 am

Brilliant detective work MGTV! Mark has also admitted on Patricia's show to being a long-standing card-carrying member of the Flat Earth Society (which is in direct opposition to his claim of it just "coming across his desk" in 2015) and even more damning, in my video "Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues" you will see a clip of him mentioning in an interview that before FE he "worked in computer data-mining for 3 years" (which is in direct opposition to his bio resume claims). Your video is the final nail in Mark's controlled opposition coffin. Thanks so much for your work. Peace

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Looking at the WHOIS information in the video, there was an email listed "sandiegojoereal@icloud.com".

So I did some further digging and it appears Mr Ralph Joseph (Joe) Rhiel seems to have an alias "Joe Real". He actually uses this alias to comment over at Mark Sargent's forums:

http://marksargent.com/members/sandiegojoereal/forums/replies/

He seems to have a few small "shop" pages as well, one linking back to Metatron Inc, the other to Joe Real:
https://joereal.kyani.com/en-us/index.html (Linked to Joe Real in domain, and to Joe Riehl at the bottom)
http://www.cannaboids.com/ (Linked to Metatron Inc)

Also has a twitter account with the alias Joe Real here:
https://twitter.com/sandiegojoereal (no posts i can see)

Posting on an Eckhart Tolle forum here (he also follows this group on his twitter):
http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3866

Metatron Inc appears to be a public company, and someone on an "investors" website seems to have made the Joe Real = Joe Riehl connection too:
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=81642245

On this website, Metatron claims to be developing apps for "Cannabis" related products and also has a big red link to "The Mark Sargent Show Subscription Site":
https://investorshub.advfn.com/Metatron-Inc-MRNJ-11733/

Note in the summary on this page:
WARNING !!!!
Stay away from MRNJ Stock, MRNJ is nothing but a massive diluting machine with 2 Reverse Splits in less than a year, Joe Ralph Riehl the CEO is a psycopath with no regard for his investors.

However I cannot find a single photo of this person, under either name (except a profile picture of a man sky diving with a helmet). Will keep digging around.

Edit: Found another app, "Joe Real Greatest Hits", uploaded to app store by iMobilize (Previous business of Joe Riehl)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/joe-real-emote-greatest-hits/id364956479?mt=8

There are several pictures of himself in this "app" (obviously when he was younger) which you can see in the screenshots.

EDIT: Another link about Metatron:
http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/metatron-appoints-new-directors-and-officers-1220885.htm

States "Mike Sunyich" is the "Chief Technology Officer (CTO)" at Metatron in the article, and what do we have here:
http://marksargent.com/members/msunyich/

A member of Mark Sargents website and friends with "Joe Real".

Also note the meaning of the word Metatron:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון; prob. derived from the Latin mētātor: "one who metes out or marks off a place, a divider and fixer of boundaries", "a measurer",[1] although several other suggestions exist[2]) or Mattatron[3] is an archangel in Judaism and known in Judaism as the Recording Angel or the Chancellor of Heaven (which makes Adramelech his infernal counterpart).[4][5][6] The name Metatron is not mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, nor is it mentioned in the early Enoch literature. How the name originated is a matter of debate. Although Metatron is mentioned in a few brief passages in the Talmud, he appears primarily in mystical Kabbalistic texts within the Rabbinic literature. In that tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe or "recording angel".[7]

EDIT: It's hard to really tell from the pictures, but i see some resemblance, could Joe Riehl/Joe Real actually be Mark?
Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 4 Upv6DUa

Left two are images of "Joe Real" from app promoted by iMobilize/Metatron, same app format as Mark's app. These images are obviously of Joe at a younger age.

Right two are Mark Sargent.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:29 pm

It should be noted on, 3 Apr 2015, Eric Dubay created a video which "makes the case that Mark Sargent, creator of "Flat Earth Clues", is a disinformation agent on the level of the controlled opposition "Flat Earth Society".

Then on the following day, 4 April 2015, Eric Dubay (admin) created this "Topic: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues" to inform this forum and it's member's of the Controlled Ops connection with Mark Sargent, and the flat Earth nonsense he is peddling.

Thank you, Eric

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by eekamouse Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Schpankme wrote:It should be noted on, 3 Apr 2015, Eric Dubay created a video which "makes the case that Mark Sargent, creator of "Flat Earth Clues", is a disinformation agent on the level of the controlled opposition "Flat Earth Society".

Then on the following day, 4 April 2015, Eric Dubay (admin) created this "Topic: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues" to inform this forum and it's member's of the Controlled Ops connection with Mark Sargent, and the flat Earth nonsense he is peddling.

Thank you, Eric

yes thanks to erics warnings i didnt even have to waste my time whit sargent and the potatoes, and ended up on their more succsesful holes like odd and stinky cash (and im not sure bout p brane but he seem like a religion pusher) and surely as i started reading on ifers he helped me once again to se that im beeing fooled. now that i have some solid info on the subject they cant really fool me easaly. and ofcorse if eric hadnt made it so easy to se reallity, i wuld probly sit here looking for mandela effects or some other bull. thank you eric
eekamouse
eekamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_giraffe Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 am

mark sargents real name is denis sluka , chief operating officer of metatron

jim_giraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next