IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

+33
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
SciFiDisliker
MGTV
Freepressfreepeople
dandownunder
Alpha
EyesToSee
noordajames
superuserdo
BosnianFlatearther
Puffpanda
AJRas
CSI
Rigg5
eekamouse
csp
Artemis
jim_giraffe
Schpankme
markwilson
RickFE
inthebeginning
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
FaustoHeikkinen
Bobby Peru
Skywalker
Banazir
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
susie
Admin
37 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by lizardking Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o3yt484dyr1r9e2lb_500

It is more likely that Neil Armstrong really walked on the Moon than it is that anyone will ever actually pay to listen to Mark Sargent.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Admin wrote:Mark is now starting a daily radio show with a paid subscription service and has apparently written a book for sale.  Ratings and comments disabled from the video though... must be too many dislikes and negative comments from informed flat-Earthers "clued" in to his shillyness.

Ha! Laughing  

The words 'Mark Sargent is starting a daily radio show with a paid subscription service' sound like the punchline to a bad joke, so the fact that Sargent actually has the gall to go ahead with this is truly astonishing, words that I never thought that I would say again, because I didn't think that he had the ability to shock me any more. Yet again he has lived up to the mantra that I designed for him: 'he never lets me down; he always disappoints me'.

He is either the bravest and most hopeful Shill in the entire business, or he is thicker than the brain-dead pig-shit moronculous that I already took him to be, and that option would mean that he is so incredibly dense that he would be comfortable living at the bottom of the ocean.

The fact that this coconut-headed neanderthal numpty actually believes that anyone would pay to listen to his rotten-boring spiel means that he has either managed to bully several of his family members into signing up for his subscription service, or that he is finally acknowledging that profits could be made from his clownlike persona if he goes into the comedy business, and starts advertising his 'radio show' on satire websites.

Either way, the original 'Flat Earth' dullard Mark Sargent has proven yet again that no other human being is as deserving of the title of 'shit-stain arse-lips' than he is.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:33 am

Nice, Mark stole my "Sky's the limit" line. I'm Flattearthed. (That was my other one. Go ahead Mark.)

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 6:33 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:59 pm

The video-maker is still a baller but makes good points about Mark's non-sense material
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Empty The number 33

Post by Skywalker Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:22 am

I thought this was hilarious. This is from "Mark Sargent Flat Earth Clues Interview #84 - Mysterious Radio" on Youtube.

He says he had his FE "awakening" at exactly 3:30 in the morning. There's that magic number 33 again LOL!

Check it out! https://youtu.be/ZPmhd8y6F1w?t=1196
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Just listened to two more of Mark's comical interviews (one with PastorDan and one with former paedo-cult leader Zen Gardner) and he just has to drop that 3:30 in there every time!

Also noticed the Masonic checkerboard pattern in his opening intro animation.
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Peru Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:22 pm

asking Lisa why she chose to have Mark Shill on the show instead of Eric,
she replied that she found Eric so difficult to deal with ,she would have
to get up EARLY to do an interview ,so she just moved on....like ,"if I
have to get up early for this,I'd rather just interview Mr Shill,so I can
get my 8 hours "

Bobby Peru
Bobby Peru

Back to top Go down

Post by FaustoHeikkinen Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:12 pm

I checked Mark's site and I just noticed the "7 days trial" button. Is he trying to make money with this truth? That's strange.

Fausto.

Skywalker wrote:I thought this was hilarious. This is from "Mark Sargent Flat Earth Clues Interview #84 - Mysterious Radio" on Youtube.

He says he had his FE "awakening" at exactly 3:30 in the morning. There's that magic number 33 again LOL!

Check it out! https://youtu.be/ZPmhd8y6F1w?t=1196

FaustoHeikkinen

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:42 am

Mark 'Shill" Sargent has just posted a new video entitled 'Flat Earth Q&A Emails 8'.
In this video is some very good NASA 'fake' & 'CGI' anomalies and Mark names the creator as Youtube'r Alex Chertnik and tells you to subscribe.
Upon checking this Alex Chertnik it is apparent he is based in Israel and one of his videos is an experiment in Tel Aviv allegedly debunking FE and showing curvature of the Earth.
I'll come to that in a minute..

However, why would Mark Sargent be sending viewers to this guys channel who purports to prove the curved Earth? 100% proof he is a shill.

Now back to Alex Chertnik, his 'experiment' is full of anomalies
1: He used a very poor telescope
2: His reference height was based on Wiki and the height of the tower and not the towers actual height above sea-level which is much higher (seen in his video stills)
3: His calculations assume light bends - lol (it does REFRACT through a liquid but NOT BEND) and he used some random curvature calculator, not Pythagorean geometry.
4: He performed this experiment over water every time in bad conditions

Now if he could reproduce this experiment over land with 100% verifiable elevations of the observation point and the target he may well have valid data, until then, I'm saying yet another Israeli mossad puppet.

Last edited by FL@T-E@RTH on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tidying up)
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:11 am

Great points, agreed, thanks for sharing!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:08 am

That was a great video interview with Host Patricia Aiken. She was really making Mark seem uneasy with her questioning, he was fumbling his words a lot when he was being pressed, and to top it off she was plugging IFERS website lmao!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Empty Under the dome, could use some direction

Post by inthebeginning Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:18 pm

So my wife and I were introduced to this video a few months ago, (Under the Dome), it peaked our interest to look a little deeper at this concept of a planed Earth, I won't say "flat", because I've lived in Jackson, WY.... I know it's not flat, I've been in the Tetons, but now I'm getting into semantics... (I'm always up for some antics), anyways, can you guys help with a breakdown of what parts of the video you think are acceptable and what parts are not... or is the entire thing controlled Opp?

inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Empty In the morning

Post by inthebeginning Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

does the phrase "In the morning" mean anything to you, lol

Skywalker wrote:I thought this was hilarious. This is from "Mark Sargent Flat Earth Clues Interview #84 - Mysterious Radio" on Youtube.

inthebeginning

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

inthebeginning wrote:So my wife and I were introduced to this video a few months ago, (Under the Dome), it peaked our interest to look a little deeper at this concept of a planed Earth, I won't say "flat", because I've lived in Jackson, WY.... I know it's not flat, I've been in the Tetons, but now I'm getting into semantics... (I'm always up for some antics), anyways, can you guys help with a breakdown of what parts of the video you think are acceptable and what parts are not... or is the entire thing controlled Opp?

If you look into Mark deeper, you will see that most of what he supports is his theory. No actual science on his theory, just how he pictures it. Flat is not a classification for the entire earth. There are hills and valleys, mountains and canyons. Water is flat when still. Since the earth is surrounded by mostly water, we don't know exactly since the numbers could be higher or lower, then it is generally the same elevation. All elevations are compared to sea level. Flat is not a 2D world that most use as ridicule.

Look into water's physical properties and other facts about the earth we live on. Don't let the term flat be the mental barrier.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 am

Has anyone seen the following video? Perhaps you folks are already aware of this since the video was posted a little over a year ago. I just discovered it a few days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrpB2Pj-Lj0   [edit 4/15/17, video removed by YouTube, see https://vimeo.com/212571933 ]

A gentleman took two different interviews--- the first by the actor, "Sargent," the second by the actor, "Steere"--- and it turns out the Steere player interviews the daughter the Sargent player doesn't have.

They are obviously in our faces mocking us, and have been from day one. Note Sargent's bio contains the flat-earth-pertinent gem that his firecracker stand was shut down by the big bad ATF when he was a wee college lad.

At 01:05, from Sargent's own bio: "not being married, and with no children...."

At 02:24, Steere: "so your Dad, Mark Sargent, then talked to you about it...."

The above is factual. Whether one believes the guy who did the video, that Steere and Sargent are an item/married, is I suppose, conjecture at this point in time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been sharing this around and it seems to be getting some views recently. The view count has jumped from some 1,600 to 2,153 in just the last view days, which I'm hopeful is the result of my efforts to expose their perfidy.

p.s. Russianvids just interviewed the Steere actor. I called her out on it and shared the link with Russianvids under that video in which the two of them exchanged pleasantries, and he immediately blocked me. So what's new? I'm proud to say I've recently been blocked by Globebusters AND Russianvids. I have a warm and fuzzy all inside Very Happy

Perhaps an admin would like to secure a copy of the video here before they go after it with a fraudulent (think John B. Wells vs Flat Earth Asshole) copyright strike.

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Speaking of Globebusters, and before he deletes it, here's just a sampling of a Bob Xanadude60 rant I'd like to memorialize here. It's inane prattle, but it might provide comic relief to some. And if an admin think it's inappropriate here, don't hesitate deleting it. I won't be offended. And as you read it, keep in mind that I've demanded the evidence from ALL THREE of them (Jeran, Xanadude60, Morgile), and they've ALL fallen silent.

I'll insert a few comments, in brackets, along the way.

BEGIN RANT:

First of all, SLICK, I NEVER accused Eric of being a CIA asset! This is your FIRST lie!

[“The only thing I can think of is either he actually is, you know, some sort of CIA plant, which I have, you know, well, there is evidence of it, let’s face it” —Bob Xanadude60 (Globebusters), slandering Eric Dubay without providing a shred of credible evidence (at 02:23:51, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbAJDkIIBc ]

In fact, I went out of my way to specifically say that I was NOT accusing him of being a shill or anything other than his behavior being totally divisive in the community - and that is a fact, Slick! So who is lying now, Slick? Now I level the 'accusations' directly at YOU because you are completely fabricating words that NO ONE said! [See quote above] What I DID say was that there had been some very incriminating videos put out about Eric Dubay and then proceeded to give some of the details outlined in those videos! [No; what you DID say is that "he acutally is, you know, some sort of CIA plant."] Paul Michael Bales is only ONE of the people I stated who was making these accusations towards Eric but if one simply Google's 'Eric Dubay Shill', one will find a TON of different people that ARE accusing Eric of being a shill, NONE of which are me, Jeran, Jon, Patricia, or Mark Sargent! The reverse, however, IS NOT TRUE! Eric has straight up accused Mark, Jeran, and Patricia of being shills with ZERO evidence whatsoever! [he funny fellow] So again Mark, WHO is the idiot making all the 'shill' and 'CIA operative' accusations with absolutely NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER? [I never once accused him of being a CIA operative in the thread, or anywhere else for that matter.] Need I say it, Slick?

Furthermore, WHO is making accusations that WE are accusing Eric of being a CIA operative [Bob would like to hide behind the all-cap royal "WE" instead of manning up that it was "HE" who made the slanderous remark.] contrary to the evidence in this very video where we are quite specific about NOT calling Eric a shill or operative? YOU ARE, Slick!

I constantly praised the good work Eric has put out, but was in bewilderment about why he would act like such an egomaniac. I was VERY specific that I did not want to make any DIRECT accusations. Is that clear, Slick?

YOU are clearly the one who is acting like some sort of CIA operative now, Slick. How? You are telling lies, prevaricating, misquoting, [anybody can go to the provided time mark in the video to check the accuracy of the quote above] and above all, avoiding the question put to you about WHERE is the evidence that Mark, Patricia, and Jeran are shills? [see my post proving "Steere" interviews the daughter "Sargent" DOESN'T have] Nice try ass-hat!

Now you stoop so low as to insinuate that there is going to be some sort of gang-bang event with Orphan Red at the conference! [I merely indicated there would be a good time had for all in Sargent's room. He's the one whose mind went in the "gang-bang" direction. I wonder if another certain video was on his mind] WTF kind of a SICK SCUMBAG are you anyway??? THIS is the kind of bullshit that Eric pulls when actually slandering people! You have learned well from your sick pathetic GOD, Mark! [I told you he funny fellow!] Beyond that, Orphan Red is not even going to the conference, let alone be a speaker at it! [They must be very good friends indeed! He knows 8 months out that Orphan Red has no plans on going to the shillfest  Smile ] Check your facts Slick! Here you go again slandering and telling lies you jackass!

Eric is no leader in this community [only in Bob's dreams] and his behavior in this community is absolutely abhorrent! [Bob taking possession of the "community;" he'll be the final arbiter in all marriages too, btw] He makes accusations with ZERO evidence and then lies about what has been done and said - just like YOU are doing here and now, Slick! [see the above quote in which his own mouth claimed Eric a "CIA plant." I rest my case]

We have extended an open invitation for anytime Eric would like to come on and explain his actions and LIES [a Salem witch trial, Judge Bob presiding] in accusing a lot of people being CIA operatives and shills! He will never take us up on it because he hasn't a leg to stand on and you and Eric are the only ones telling lies and making slanderous accusations with ZERO evidence whatsoever, SLICK! [Bob again lying, accusing me of "lies and...slanderous accusations" when all I've done is provided him an exact quote from his own mouth. If I haven't lied then I haven't slandered]

Put up or STFU Mark! [I was putting up before he has now blocked my comments] Show me and our viewers where there is any evidence whatsoever that we have made any direct accusation of Eric being a CIA operative or shill - I DARE YOU! [big man; he DARES me, PINS the thread to make a public display of me, and then UNPINS and BLOCKS me. Kind of hard to "show [him] and [their] viewers" ANYTHING since I'm now blocked] Furthermore, for the last time, either show the evidence that proves or is even remotely incriminating towards Mark, Patricia, or Jeran being an operative or shill as Eric has clearly asserted or STFU! [Focus, Bob; I provided you with your own quote and you can't run from it. This isn't about "Mark, Patricia, or Jeran"]

Again, you and Eric are the ONLY ones telling lies and slandering people here, Mark! You are nothing more than a Dubay fanboy and wannabe with ZERO evidence whatsoever other than lies and distortions! [keep in mind, ANYBODY can go to the time mark to confirm the accuracy of the quote]

Oh, and PS Jackass! No, I am not a Freemason. Why don't you ask Eric about his Freemasonic ties though, Slick! You will find that ilk runs deeply within the Dubay clan - or so Eric has admitted!

I have never had anyone in my family ever associated with freemasonry so here you are just making up MORE bullshit in attempt to slander me and sully my good name! Nice try Slick, but you FAIL again! [no attempt to slander on my part; I merely asked him if he was one. When he originally avoided answering I asked him again. End of story, aside from his embellishment of it, which you won't see under the thread since he's blocked all my comments, leaving only his own one-sided manly rant]

[final comment: In one retort I told him to "put away your hyperbole, slick." My one time of using the term after he was giving wing to his fondness of hyperbolic flight. I haven't bothered to count how many times he used it in this reply] [edit; ok, I fibbed. He used "slick" 12 times]

[Oh, this is really the final comment. Bob, if you're reading this, your inane prattle has been memorialized  ]

Last edited by markwilson on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Addendum to the post above in which I provided the video link to the gentleman exposing "Steere" interviewing the daughter "Sargent" doesn't have. His video is entitled, "FLAT EARTH HOLLAND-EXPOSED MARK SARGENT"

His synopsis (and English is not his first language) under that video concludes with "FLAT EARTH&OTHER HOT PATATOES EP.49.WATCH HOLE INTERVIEW AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.,UNLESS SHE DELITED The EVIDENCE."

Sure enough, she (they) deleted the evidence! The full title of the interview is "Patricia Steere/The Croatian Girl (Lara). #49 Flat Earth & Other Hot Potatoes"

Search "patricia steere #48, patricia steere #49, patricia steere #50" individually. Only #49, the interview with Sargent's daughter, is missing. You can still watch episodes 48 and 50. Search any combination of the words of the original Steere title and you won't find it on YouTube.

Recommend an admin grab and preserve a copy of the astute gentleman's video before it too is gone.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Globebusters has been on del's hangouts in chat trying to get called a shill. Nathan was trying to get a comment from Eric for his IPS interview. It is their new tactic, get the war on the people involved to make it seem illegitimate. Eric has shown restraint, even with all the videos coming out against him. Eric could make videos against those if he wanted to. But it doesn't help to start a finger pointing war. Let them fight, while we keep going on evidence. Don't let flat earth turn into a battleground. They are baiting, wanting everyone to see how divided the movement is. This is the time, where we show restraint and keep it on topic. The shills couldn't win fans with lies, so now they want to use drama. This shows desperation. They tried to gain followers with models based on theory. Didn't work as well as they wanted, so now they are going to destroy the integrity of the movement. Don't let yourself be pulled in with this tactic. Identify shills if you want, but don't make it dramatic as to create a breeding ground for them to use.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:38 pm

I've made three posts, bang, bang, bang, (two, and an addendum) and don't want to seem too anxious to be hyperactive here right from the start. I'll pause and give admins and other seasoned members an opportunity to articulate if I'm on/off point.

I believe in the two posts above, factual information is shared (i.e., two separate interviews proving Steere interviewed a "daughter" Sargent doesn't have---and has now removed from YouTube---and a direct quote by Bob Xanadude60 slandering Eric, and his meandering rant making the case that he too is possibly exploring a run as a candidate for his own shillery page here.) More so, no doubt, as the crescendo toward the shillfest in November approaches and the troops all begin the force march toward General Sargent's praetorium to have their senses tingled as he pontificates from the podium (think LSC and the European conference). I understand the General will have autographed copies of his book, The Sky's the Limit - The Art of Intellectual Warfare in the Age of Deceit from a Game Designer's Standpoint, on sale after the Pass & Review.

I'll pause and give others a chance to give an opinion, if any are interested---however, I have indeed identified shills by way of facts. The drama is not mine, but theirs.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:00 pm

In the post above I said, "Recommend an admin grab and preserve a copy of the astute gentleman's video before it too is gone," and just like that it's been removed for "harassment and bullying." I admit it; I'm the bully. I had been disseminating that link as best I could over the last few days and somebody had the pull with YouTube to get it removed even though the content provider was not guilty of anything.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 Wtufth

Never mind that YouTube's idea of "bullying" is one of merely sharing a link to a video which elucidates the truth of the matter. And never mind that the liars are then given cover by YouTube. We'll help the liars suppress the evidence that they are in fact liars!

So get this! I'm the bully, and the content provider who is as pure as the white driven snow, is punished!

As far as I know that was the last proof we have of Steere interviewing the daughter Sargent DOESN'T have since she deleted episode #49. It was the only one I found in which the guy had the prescience of mind to videotape his monitor while playing the episode. And now that evidence is gone.

I have a copy of it on my hard drive if anybody can advise me the best way to preserve/share it in this thread, and with others. I'm thinking an upload to one of the other video sharing sites but I've never done that before.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by markwilson on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Well that was pretty painless! SEE STEERE INTERVIEW THE DAUGHTER MARK SARGENT DOESN'T HAVE.

I left the title as the author's original in honor of him... bless his pea-picking little heart!

[edit 8/26/18, original vimeo account censored and shut down; see new link]
dailymotion.com/video/x6s2di6

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 2vmx1mv

One of James Fetzer's favorite things to say is, "A lie vitiates the WHOLE testimony." His refusal (thus far) to consider the demonstrable facts in nature proving the horizontal plane doesn't detract from the truthfulness of that saying.

Last edited by markwilson on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:33 pm

RUBBING OUR NOSES IN IT. They had removed episode #49 under Steere's channel, most likely a direct response to the gentleman exposing Sargent's phony bio with "no children," besides the happy news that the ATF seized his menacing firecracker stand, but after my little part in exposing this clown act they apparently thought that the best damage control would be to make it available again.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 3 118j787

Last edited by markwilson on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Hey Mark, this isn't the first time we've had accounts with zero posts direct messaging other IFERS members with similar requests/comments. This does seem to be a new tactic being employed to infiltrate IFERS and I would like new members especially to be aware of this. If you could -repost about this in the "Read Before You Get Banned" thread I would appreciate that. Thanks for all your contributions. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next