IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybin)

+3
mitch
csp
MaryMoon
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybin)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybin)

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:59 am

ohh AND MMDC & Phineas, Look what i just found
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:27 pm

MaryMoon wrote:Calling me a liar,,hahaha.

MaryMoon wrote:Last dose of shrooms I took a .2 then a small handful unmeasured, probably around .4 again
MaryMoon wrote:It was no more than .4 i took that day.

Please continue to make a fool of yourself.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Yah? Keep saying goodbye and then coming back to attack me or whatever. Laughing

You cant eyeball by milligrams? .4 is .1 less than a half a gram, csp.
.2 is one veggie capsule packed full, csp. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Imagine if you actually had experience weighing things and try to think of how hard it would be to measure it now Laughing

Then tell us all about how every dose of .2 measured is same strength and how anything you have said is actually accurate when each person is different and there's more than 100 strains of mushrooms.

Nothing you have said to me is  *sound advice*,csp newbypants. Only attacking calling me a liar and pretending you an expert.
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:59 pm

and wow that carlos guy has quite the story O_O
cant believe just heard that about the daughter and vagina. OH MYgahhhhhddd!

shrooms has never been sexual for me and even all the lsd ive done anything similar, never.
Only straight to seeing how everyone works differently with their own astro and in their own transits.
Being part of what i called, and still think i like to call it that today * the universal soul*

One time I saw a documentary where this couple takes their son to a shaman in a yurt and he is pulling out strings of this autistic boy.. That is what i already did ! That string pulling out of peoples heart area,, and also my own heart.

I have straight up told people exactly what they were feeling and thinking , in front of many witnesses, many times.

I think I posted somewhere in ifers about this before actually, a year ago or something.
Shrooms has NEVER been about visuals and just trippin around laughing like most of
my friends i did them with.
I went straight to this place where we are all connected and they showed me astro and ways to deal with the things i was seeing that nobody else saw.
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

ohh AND MMDC & Phineas, Look what i just found

I'm not saying that psilocybin mushrooms are bad, I am just not sure they are for everybody, particularly in larger quantities. There is good and bad in everything, including people. I have witnessed different reactions from individuals as a result of alcohol consumption.
It is pretty much a given that psychoactives are used for mind control, but on the other hand they free the minds of a lessor number of people. Irvin on Gnostic Media has done some very interesting research on Castaneda, R. Gordon Wasson, John Allegro, Aldous Huxley, Terence Mckenna etc. and magic mushrooms. Remember, you can only view someone through your perceptions, not everyone thinks the way you do . . . . . neurology is a very deep subject.

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Not sure what your comment is in reference to ,Phineas, how it begins with "Im not saying..

But yeah, psychology and how *brains* work and things they tell you in school and from science.. I dont trust any of it.
Its all astrology to me.

I want to do more and learn more from them, I think they will be showing me how aspects work now and more advanced astro that I will be able to formulate more recipes with..

but alas, I also feel the need to stay very material plane these days(progressed taurus sun & moon in me now)

I listen to them I guess, and today is not a good day, I tried thinking about it twice and got clear msg not to do it right now.
Then felt like i should look at the astro and I see the chart of now, so especially not good idea.

Right now at darkest hour of the moon, which with sun pisces is in hard aspect to mars- all about fighting and aggression) Evil or Very Mad Arrow
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:28 pm

I trust nothing in The Matrix, nothing, including a PhD who attended UCLA in the 60s. The thing is, were psychedelics used within specific cultures to free the mind or control it ?

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Yah, good question. Its pretty obvious we can use substances or even just knowledge of psychology to make people do things
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:43 pm

" Bread of Dreams: Food and Fantasy in Early Modern Europe "

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/460373.Bread_of_Dreams

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:10 pm

I dont know how any of you feel about NLP, or should i say how much you know about it ?
(neuro-linguistic-programming),
but in this video when David goes over how he can bring people back to their repressed memories,get them to extract the lessons ,get rid of the garbage feelings (that we all made before age 7 mainly) and change the scene;
That is what i think i figured out high on shrooms, acid, and some other things I tried when I was younger!

STrings and colours coming out of people that i was somehow decoding.
One time as I sat high as a kite in a small apt I had in b.c. around 2001, I had people all around me, they were gathering and sitting by me because I was able to show them what the strings and colours actually were O_O.
Memories!
Hard and painful memories we keep trapped in what I thought at the time was our hearts.
They seem to come from this area to me..

I know I wrote about this in ifers already , i kind of remember, but that night with those people all around me, I pulled out these memories of this young native girl who was there.
It was clear as day to me and I showed her and everyone what it was Sad Her mom was bringing her to work with her, to meet johns in a motel room, and she would hide in the corner listening to them having sex and be scared :'(
She admitted this was it, said she remembered the feelings associated with it frequently & just started bawling. Didnt want to leave me for days after this incident.
I then went on to my first day of work (at a new job) the next day, told the new boss ( a virgo who didnt ever do any drugs except coffee and liquor) what she was holding onto in her heart area, and was promptly sent home Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfdj3wnyE4
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:31 am

Hi Marymoon,

I had the pleasure of watching your findings of the documentary from BBC. Not at all suggestive. :-)

What my initial question is, was that I asked if someone read the books of Carlos Castaneda. As I have read 2 books so far, and was curious to what other people think of it.
I was not aware of the cult guru status he had. Until Phineas pointed out that he had something to do with the CIA. I might be naïve, or just not looking for that kind of stuff. I believe that Carlos can try to be a guru, but without an audience… he doesn’t get far. So in order for him to be a guru, people have to bring him to that status. Like the production / consumption relation. In order for the company to get to their position, consumers have to get them there (more or less, as there is a lot of…)  
As to the knowledge described in the books (that I have read so far,) it would be foolish to not acknowledge some truths in it. Like Eric has quoted David Icke before he realised that it wasn’t all about lizards… :-P

To address that lovely documentary.
It seemed to me that they were really keen on destroying the image of Carlos. As he did most certainly do some wrongs. But I would say he is not the only one, right? And like I have seen someone else say, he started out legitimate; but as powers rises to one… It get’s to your head, you know? Well I don’t, but I think so. As it seem to happen pretty frequent. The way I see it, in some way they all touch one a certain truth. But then drive it into madness.
link: it is clear, but
link: the question, did it really matter? Some argue.
link: victimless crimes?
No, as greed had taken a toll. And as an effect of the misinformation, people started to raid the Mexican sites in search of these plants. As it was popularised in a bad way… If you feed people this information, without a background of what it all implicates… Well things are bound to go wild, I would imagine. But does / did it have to go down this way?
link: problem?
“For the (tribe I can’t spell), it has a deep cultural and -religious- meaning. Where Castaneda had popularised them for personal enlightenment and xtc…”
This is where it goes wrong. When you give people the background (the cultural meaning) it can take on a different aspect, I would say. And personal enlightenment, doesn’t sound so bad. As it seems to be able to give you insights when used in a certain way or with a certain question.  
Further on they mention he said that he wouldn’t die a mortal death, but vanish and take some followers away. Becoming pure energy and infinity. Well, you know… I have read some of his books, but I am not that convinced it will take on such proportions. But in a certain way, your consciousness does…
link: they even raid the trash can. Thoroughly.
(Also the use of word Shaman throughout this documentary is high, when in the books I’ve read I did not find that word used.)

So (now I'm thinking) with the robust way it had been launched onto a mass, would it have triggered certain circles of people their interest or did certain authorities already had their interests into it? The event of "raiding certain area’s of plants" and the ability to watch the effect on a mass, would it have been intentional or guided in some way? (the government took action) link: the government became involved

It might confuse you, but I’m not defending Castaneda. I’m simply asking to not discredit a person too quickly. And after all, it is still up to you to believe or do anything with the writings of Castaneda. Either take it on as a particular story (like how do you come up with this stuff dude,) or drive it into a complete guru like experience.  

Thank you for the insight.

By the way, did you yourself watch it actually? It doesn't give you the intention to investigate it further. or?

Take care,
MMDC
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:01 pm

@ MMDC - " The Carlos Castaneda Deception "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WW1j8roth8

Phineas

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Thats a lot of words MMDC..

Hmm, I am always looking for ways to explain why the heart seems to be where people store things, memories and even thoughts?  is it actually the brain like they tell us?

maybe both somehow?

so yes, i started listening to that carlos vid and then i went on my own rant about sex because i heard that about him and his daughter and had intense feelings about it.

Maybe that was not true about him,  i have no idea and dont really feel like looking into it too much more.. But  Smile it was still fun to listen and see his story , and im pretty sure my stepdad was telling me about don juan and some of this when i was small child.
He was always growing weed and doing shrooms n things.

I love to give those a listen.

Also i have short attention span ( T square of doom moon mars jupiter and venus aries )
and i admit i selfishly only want to find out why i can do that. ^ with the heart and seeing the memories and knowing what they are.
but also at same time I already know, Its because its my chart. Astrology says I will be like this and here i am.

I also find other people with similar aspects ( like my daughter ) who can naturally without any drugs and  since she was even a baby,  tell what people are feeling just by walking by them or taking one look in their eyes.
You could see her emotions shift by who was close to her and what they were feeling even as infant ( she is pisces sun and mercury like me)

I think most children have this ability to some extent, in diff expressions and internalizations of it I guess i would call it?
but they are trained out of paying any attn to, or exploring anything in the land of inner mystery.
"Stay in outside material plane, children.. dont go wandering too far, you might figure some important things out.

ALso, I did .3  a few days ago again and was ripped again giggling and having so much fun lolol.
 But i took .2 of really strong weed oil at the same time ended up passing out.

Great healing coma sleep I had that day <3

I knew i would be terrible at doing microdoses in any schedule  Laughing
I make it all up as I go and Im pretty sure thats just just fine for me and so no worries  cheers
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 pm

I like to experiment with psilocybin quite a bit, mostly microdosing. I would agree with csp RE: dosing. It's important to keep the dose consistent to really benefit from microdosing. I'm guilty of being a bit careless with my dosing too. I have immense respect for these compounds and I think it's healthy to do so because the moment you lose that respect, is the moment they kick your ass. I believe psilocybin is every bit as powerful as DMT and ayahuasca. Perhaps even more so. I would encourage anyone who has an interest in this compound, to get into mycology as it's becoming increasingly hard to get them depending on your locale. The UK is a terrible place to live if you want to expand your consciousness and heal yourself naturally. They've demonised and banned so many useful plants and herbs including kratom, kava kava and psilocybin as these compounds would eliminate the need for pharmaceuticals. The UK is leading the field when it comes to keeping their citizens in check. You can do absolutely nothing that isn't illegal and it's really beating us down spiritually. Did you hear about the guy who was arrested in Scotland for teaching his dog how to do the nazi salute?
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2