IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH

2 posters

Go down

timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH Empty timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH

Post by balgofar Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 am

Timeanddate.com is one of those "in plain site" main stream web sites. It clearly shows and proves a Geocentric relationship between the Moon, Sun and the North Pole (Center of the Earth). For example along with the Sun rise/set times it gives you the location along the horizon as it relates to North and your location. During the summer Solstice where I am I can see 270 deg of the Suns rotation. It rises at 45 deg from North and sets at 315 deg. The sum is always 360 deg anywhere any day. You can track it all day and observe it to confirm the coordinates change as the Sun moves Geocentrically. After it sets you can continue tracking it on timeanddate.com as it completes its 360 degree rotation.

The same can be observed with the Moon. The best time is when it is closest to the Tropic of Cancer. At my location at its closest path it rises at 56 degrees and sets nearly equa distance off the North pole (not quite exact because it changes its path laterally somewhat during one rotation). It also takes a similar path to the sun between rise and set. You can also confirm the same Geocentric motion of the Moon on timeanddate.com

IMO this is hard evidence that the Earth is the center of our system. Combined with real science experiments like M&M, Sagnac etc and common sense there is no doubt we live on a motionless flat (water anyway) plane in a Geocentric system.

Hope I made sense. It excites me as this is evidence I can see and have observed with mine own eyes. Very Happy

balgofar

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH Empty Re: timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Good post and a great observation.
This is why mainstream science 'claim' the Earth tilts on it's axis by 23.4 degrees, to give us our seasons, when we all know the real truth.
They have a lie for every observation we can make for ourselves.

Last edited by FL@T-E@RTH on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH Empty Re: timeanddate.com PROVES THE GEOCENTRIC FLAT EARTH

Post by balgofar Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 am

Agreed. I feel like with their tilted globe model in the summer (north where I am) there should be a SE to NW Sunrise to Sunset strait path across the sky instead of a NE to NW path with the Sun circling around the south sky, literally taking a Geocentric path.

*Edit: there should actually always be a SE to NW path on a tilted globe. (as opposed to what we see)

balgofar

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:58 am

Indeed, as we all know the Sun is not 93 million miles away, and it circles the flat earth, the seasons are merely due to the sun being close in Summer (almost directly above) and further away in the winter (low to the horizon)
To sell the heliocentric lie that had to invent the supposed 23.4 degree tilt to account for the suns position in the sky in summer and winter, so they just happened to introduce this magical 23.4 degree tilt that accounts for the suns position in the sky during the year.
Of course, when the sun is closer it will appear almost above us (summer), which it is because it is local, not 93 million miles away, and in the winter when it is simply further away it will appear lower in the sky, all due to its rotation (circular) over the flat plane from the tropic of Capricorn (Australian summer) to the tropic of Cancer (European summer).
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down