IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to take your property off the tax roll

+4
Tjawalt
Honestly
Birdog770
hartz
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty How to take your property off the tax roll

Post by hartz Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Attached is a lawsuit, which shows how those in the United States can stop the corporate taxation of home and land.

Declaratory Judgment

Declaratory Judgment Notes

Appendix 2a

Appendix 2b

Appendix 3

If anyone knows how to upload Word documents onto this site (for easier editing) feel free to send me a message...

hartz

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty Re: How to take your property off the tax roll

Post by Birdog770 Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Do you know any who has successfully accomplished this?

Birdog770

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty Re: How to take your property off the tax roll

Post by Honestly Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:37 pm

I would like to see more info on this.
Honestly
Honestly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tjawalt Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Is this possible in Canada?

Tjawalt

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:22 pm

I have been keeping eyes on this stuff for many years.
Without me babbling on and getting too in depth on what CANADA even is, go find Rob in the Page family if you are in what we call canada and need more info on this.

He has written a book and has a documentary on how he is doing it so far.
here he is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu02eSX6_l8
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty Expatriate From Royal Control In America

Post by susie Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Using the 3 Constitutions of this country many are changing their status in America. I am in the process myself. When we complete the Social Security form to get a SS# the box “US Citizen” is checkmarked. That creates a “slave” or “strawman” for the Queen to collect funds from the life of the fictional character. This process will assist you in changing your status from that to a free individual.

Using this legal framework taught by Judge Anna Von Reitz:
This page is an index of the writings of Judge Anna von Reitz from Big Lake Alaska

Your Strawman

Did you ever give your permission for anyone to create this fictional alter ego for you called a Strawman? NO, absolutely not! But did your parents sign something that allowed someone else to create this entity? Probably, but without full disclosure so that what was happening, and how it would be used by banks and government to enslave you, was deliberately hidden from them.

THAT WAS FRAUD, and you are the victim to this day.

IT CAN BE REVERSED! Fraud destroys everything that it touches in law.

THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON FRAUD!

Are you really required to file a 1040 income tax form with the IRS?

Are you really required to obey draconian codes and statutes issued by the so called "federal government"?

"In the website you will learn precisely how Americans have been press-ganged into the foreign international jurisdiction of the sea and have as a result been attached, attacked, and deprived of their rights and property under conditions of fraud, semantic deceit, and non-disclosure."

You will also learn the lawful remedies for these problems and crimes committed against Americans. Remember, there is no statute of limitations against the crime of fraud, and that fraud destroys any contract that it touches.

FIND OUT HOW TO STOP THE PLUNDER, ROBBERY, AND PIRACY!
If you really are serious about knowing how to restore the Republic and your freedom you need to put some effort into knowing how our freedoms are being robbed from us by fraud, lack of full disclosure, deception, threat, duress, coercion, and intimidation every day of our lives and have been for over 100 years by the criminals who have hijacked our government, wealth, and heritage for their own gain and evil intentions.

susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Bro, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Legally you are agreeing every-time responding to something with your name in capital letters. Many have walked this path to claim sovereign citizenship. I have looked at this for a while, i have been especially busy to check practical examples of how this works. I found fraudulent organizations that claim all sort of things regarding being a sovereign citizen and many people that got into much personal drama. Being flagged all sorts of things getting big fines and certainly not being able to evade tax. Even though the theory sounds really legit it is a very selective way of looking at law. Even though it is obvious that we have become corporate entities, i don't believe that there is a way to get out of it without putting yourself into trouble. The arrests, terrorist labels and prosecution. You think they won't get you and you are protected by some law or constitution? It gets very very complex of how to get land and use currency and so on and in the end you will just get dragged to jail or otherwise be made impossible to sustain any kind of life in society.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:51 pm

Here they are doing the same thing in Canada with success.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by MarytheBerry Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:28 am

Guest wrote:Legally you are agreeing every-time responding to something with your name in capital letters. Many have walked this path to claim sovereign citizenship. I have looked at this for a while, i have been especially busy to check practical examples of how this works. I found fraudulent organizations that claim all sort of things regarding being a sovereign citizen and many people that got into much personal drama. Being flagged all sorts of things getting big fines and certainly not being able to evade tax. Even though the theory sounds really legit it is a very selective way of looking at law. Even though it is obvious that we have become corporate entities, i don't believe that there is a way to get out of it without putting yourself into trouble. The arrests, terrorist labels and prosecution. You think they won't get you and you are protected by some law or constitution? It gets very very complex of how to get land and use currency and so on and in the end you will just get dragged to jail or otherwise be made impossible to sustain any kind of life in society.

Ok, but in Arkansas birth certificates are cap 1st letter of name, small-case the rest.... same with names of parents listed. So- what about Arkansas ??

MarytheBerry

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:07 am

I am no longer a U.S. Citizen (slave of the queen,recorded @ 'sea') but have recorded my birth on the land making me an American. Common law is my rule book. I am in the process of recording my land as well so there is no danger in it being confiscated. My Identification now says I have diplomatic immunity. Yes several thousand have already accomplished this. Gotta study to change your entire vocabulary to effectively exercise your rights.

U.S. Citizens are 'dead' entities. They put your name on your placenta and afterbirth effectively making you dead. (Dead Baby Scam) Dead folks have no rights. By changing status from 'sea' to 'soil' the jurisdiction changes. I am no longer under the jurisdiction of a tyrannical government and am my own government as it was meant to be when the 3 Constitutions were recorded. Bottom up vs top down. Of The People.

And so ya know the term 'sovereign citizen' is an oxymoron. Citizens are sovereign by definition.
susie
susie

Bro and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:50 am

Good luck with all that having any effectiveness...

Shmack_1

Bro and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:34 am

Signinamerica.com/
Read the info. You will see the remedy for this mess we are in.
Time to fix it, we will have plenty of money for the repairs.

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:51 pm

Come Home
Our Assembly Members need have no fear whatsoever from the Federal or State of State Government or any agency authorities. These organizations are under contract to serve us and they are in fact our employees. Including the U.S. Military.

So come on home, to the land and soil of your birth, a place where you are truly free and safe and in possession of your birthrights.

The Public Charitable Trust
The Public Charitable Trust was created in the wake of the Civil War as a welfare fund for displaced former plantation slaves.

Those who couldn’t make the transition to freedom for whatever reason became dependents of the government and wards of the newly formed Territorial States of States and were considered United States Citizens for that reason.

Sound familiar?

In the 1930’s the Dust Bowl and the Depression combined threw millions of Americans out of work. So, FDR went to the Governors of the Territorial States of States and they “pledged”– notice the feudal terminology– the “good faith and credit” of “their States and the citizenry thereof”.

So whatever assets the Territorial States of States could claim for themselves and the assets of all their citizens were thrown “in the pot” —the “pot” being the Public Charitable Trust (PCT). The County Attorneys became the local comptrollers of the PCT and they still are.

This welfare fund is above and beyond anything that we commonly think of as “Public Assistance”.

As the Depression rolled on more and more people accepted public welfare benefits and were conscripted as dependents of the Federal Government and re-classified as United States Citizens as a result. Unknown to them, their assets–their Good Names, bodies, anything they owned– was drawn into this scheme and presumed to be “donated” to the PCT in exactly the same way former plantation slaves were drawn into this status. Whatever they possessed and that was attached to their names from then on was seized upon and added to the Public Charitable Trust, too.

All these people were then labeled as “Paupers” and added to the roles of the Commonwealth. This is where the Church gets into the mix.

Under the Commonwealth system the King donates waste land and waste people (Paupers) to the Church as Caretaker. The Church receives title to these otherwise unprofitable resources –human and otherwise– and is then responsible for managing them and developing them for profit used to support them. In the ancient feudal system the Church created common pastures, community orchards, dairies, apiaries, etc., etc., on waste land using labor “donated” by the Paupers who were able to work. This was a benefit to both the King who was relieved of social welfare costs and upkeep of barren land, and the Church which received resources for free that it could then control and profit from.

So this is where the STRAWMAN entities come in. These entities are created under the Commonwealth system by the Municipal Government run by the Roman Catholic Church. The goal is still the same— to make use of resources that would otherwise be wasted and develop them to make a profit for charitable relief, or in this case, contribute back into the Public Charitable Trust.

So around and around it goes with the King’s Territorial Government and their States of States conscripting the victims whether they are actually Paupers or not, and whether or not they are actually Dependents of the Territorial Government, rebranding them as United States Citizens, and then handing their names and whatever assets are attached to their names over to the Municipal Government, which in turn takes over the “waste properties” and creates the various STRAWMAN entities as Commonwealth franchises being managed for the profit of the Public Charitable Trust.

Your NAME in it’s FIRST LAST form is literally a Public Charitable Subtrust in this system.

And now you can see how they are “borrowing” your resources and making totally insupportable legal presumptions about you to enrich themselves and pay the costs of “public charity” out of your pockets instead of their own.

Not only were you misidentified as a United States Citizen, you were misidentified as a Pauper, too. Your Good Name and Estate were seized upon under false pretenses and “presumed” to be property belonging to the Public Charitable Trust to be managed as the Municipal Government saw fit to turn a profit for your upkeep.

And this is, for the vast majority of us, pure bunko and fraud, having no connection to actuality. Yet they have stolen your identity and conscripted you and your assets without your knowledge or consent and this has been going on 24/7 “in the background” since the 1930”s, with only the perpetrators knowing about and profiting from all this fraud and secretive investment of our purportedly pooled resources ever since.

Now, obviously, they had to leave themselves a way out of this system –and they did: the Expatriation Act, which allows us to extract ourselves from any undesired political status. This, our formal Expatriation from any presumed or conferred status as a United States Citizen or Citizen of the United States coupled with our explicit and public declaration of our homestead and permanent domicile on the land and soil of an actual State, neatly overcomes their False Claims.

The problem remains of how to extract back all the time, money, and resources these vampires have already sucked out of us in the name of taking care of us?

Our Lawful Persons which they could not touch, are the Landlords of this country, so once we are back standing on the land jurisdiction we are in position to deal with these issues.

To start with, we have a $25 Trillion Dollar National Credit that is owed to us as a result of the Fiat Monetary System they imposed on everyone.

We have State Land Trusts that are ours and which they do not have any business administering.

We have gold and silver assets deposited all over the world which they “attached” under false pretenses, too.

It is well-past time for these issues to be addressed and for the restoration of our lawful government.

Once you are back and firmly standing on the land of your State, it’s time to start reclaiming your assets and payback from the Public Charitable Trust.

But how, you ask, can you take back anything you are owed from the Public Charitable Trust without appearing to be a Pauper seeking benefits and getting messed up with all that again?

It is rather like wrestling with a skunk, isn’t it?

The answer is that every time we take back our credit or claim our exemption from their system of things we issue a Disclaimer simply saying that “We accept all gifts and waive all benefits.”

Remember that they told us that all these THINGS they attached to you are gifts? Well, take them at their word.

Accepting all gifts and waiving all benefits explicitly prevents them from claiming that you are seeking benefits and precludes any attempt to continue to identify you as a Pauper seeking benefits and conscript you again.

This system has been secretively churning away since the 1930’s and not everyone was dead asleep or a traitor. Congressman Louis T. McFadden filed charges against the members of Congress for doing this with the House Judiciary Subcommittee and those charges still stand. To avoid the consequences, Congress had to offer remedy which stands as Chapter 48, 48 Stat 112, Public Law and part of the United States Statutes-at-Large.

We are going to make use of that remedy to reclaim trillions of dollars worth of credit owed to the American People and bring relief and remedy to millions of families, but first everyone must be educated about this history and the issues involved.

We must make the effort to reclaim our birthright political status. We must discipline ourselves with regard to the reclamation and redemption process so that we are found to be honest people, seeking only what is needed, fair, and right.

By doing this and by teaching others to do the same, we can grow roses from this manure pile and make it into a blessing instead of a curse –a blessing that can last for many generations to come.

How Does This Program Work?
The US National Debt is approximately 25 trillion dollars. This debt is owed by United States Citizens and Citizens of the United States.

Approximately 90% of this debt is owed to American State Citizens and American State Nationals, with the remainder being trade deficits and other forms of debt owed to other countries, primarily to China.

The DOD has discovered a credit of approximately 21 trillion dollars on its books. This is the National Credit owed to the American States and People.

This credit accrued over nearly a hundred years during which generations of Americans exchanged their labor and goods for I.O.U.’s issued by the Federal Reserve.

When the DOD issues a Credit Voucher to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency to offset Debts presented for payment by American State Nationals or American State Citizens, the US National Debt is decreased by the amount of the Voucher.

If, however, DOD issues a Credit Voucher to pay off Debts presented for payment by United States Citizens or Citizens of the United States, the net affect is to increase the US National Debt, plus additional interest.

When our National Credit is accessed by American State Nationals and American State Citizens and applied to their debts, the US National Debt decreases and US Credit Rating is restored.

As this National Credit is already accrued, allowing American State Nationals and American State Citizens to access it does not represent any new expense or burden to the US. It’s simply bookkeeping which needs to be done and which relieves everyone of debt.

It relieves American State Nationals and American State Citizens of odious debts by canceling those debts using already accrued National Credit, and it relieves United States Citizens and Citizens of the United States of their National Debt burden at the same time.

Everyone wins. Nobody loses. So why isn’t it being done as of yesterday?

Answer: first, many American State Nationals and American State Citizens were being deliberately misidentified as United States Citizens and/or Citizens of the United States, making them ineligible to receive the Credit Offset.

Second, many United States Citizens and Citizens of the United States continued to mindlessly indebt themselves, racking up not only debt, but interest charges.

Third, although the Department of Defense did ultimately come clean about the existence of the National Credit, they have not had the authority to correct the situation.

Only we, the living people, have the answer: everyone who is eligible to reclaim their birthright political status as American State Nationals and American State Citizens, do so.

Do the paperwork we’ve outlined, record your claims, when you are finished with those steps, go to our new website, SignInAmerica.com, as soon as it is available, sign up to receive more information and then collect evidence of debt owed by the STRAWMAN — mortgages, college loans, utility bills, wherever the name of the STRAWMAN account shows up.

These are all debts that are owed mutual offset credit exchange— that is, cancellation by Credit Voucher.

As these debts are cancelled against the National Credit that Americans are already owed, the US National Debt burden is relieved as a result of the same transaction.

Win-Win, one by one.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:14 am

Per the subject line: I am working on getting my deed so my property is in my name. Several have already completed this.

I will attach a photo of the license plate and my credentials.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:52 am

Our fee schedule that is submitted w/ our paperwork for any court or any situation that requires it. (Traffic stop, etc.). So far 2 of our assembly members have gotten out of court hearings with no violations or penalties.

—————
Document prepared by- return to: Coordinator Trade Name
Mailing Location: In care of- Mailing address
City, State
Near Postal Code Extension [ZIP Code]
The United States of America (unincorporated)

The State Assembly Notice of Intent- Fee Schedule

Let it be known to all that it is the unanimous will of The State Assembly, functioning as the sole lawful Government of State, this _______day of _________________, Two-Thousand and Twenty-One, establish fees to be instated and mandated in any and all attempts to engage any Lawfully and Properly declared Americans, be they American State Nationals or American State Citizens, in any and all non-voluntary business, non-volitional or unconscionable contracts, compelled performance, or any and all other non-voluntary, coercive, threatening, or non-consensual transactions whatsoever.

Fees are due and payable on demand in lawful money (United States Silver Dollars), at face value of coinage as designated herein at the conclusion of each transaction.

Fees enumerated herein are applicable per-occurrence, and includes any and all third party(s), agency(s) by estoppel, any and all Territorial United States District and State and County Courts, their agents, officers, clerks, bailiffs, sheriffs, deputies, and employees and all Municipal Appointees including their “DISTRICT COURTS”, “STATE OF STATE COURTS”, and “COUNTY COURTS”, their “OFFICERS” and “EMPLOYEES” of same that wish to engage the aforementioned American State Nationals or American State Citizens in non-volutional actions.

Furthermore, all aforementioned are hereby given Lawful Due Notice and full disclosure of the following, and shall be liable severally and jointly, without benefit of Corporate Veil/Immunity/Indemnification to this fee schedule as an affidavit of obligation in the normal commercial sense and as such is a severity representing accounts receivable and is a lien upon the real, personal and movable property, malpractice insurance and performance bonds of any such violators and is not dischargeable in bankruptcy court or subject to any probate claim:

Hourly rate of exchange, accrual 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, at $90,000.00.

Any undesired action upon, to, for, or against Americans within the physical borders of State, including interference, obstruction, embezzlement, extortion, impediment, coercion, theft, threat, duress, assault, intimidation, abuse, battery, stalking, harassment, detainment, kidnapping, press-ganging, defamation, resistance, inland piracy, trespass or otherwise causing harm or loss, hourly rate of exchange is doubled.

Any above action that is deemed to be punitive or particularly egregious, hourly rate of exchange is trebled.

The minimum Fee for any and all non-voluntary transactions is one-hour ($90,000.00). Any other action, trespass or instance of harm or damage not listed below is subject to designation or modification of hourly fee at discretion of The State Assembly Public Court.

In addition to the above fees, further penalties will be assessed In Addition to the hourly rate of exchange as follows:

Private Easements Schedule:
Penalty for Unauthorized Private Use $ 300,000.00

Public Easements Schedule:
Penalty for Unauthorized Public Use $ 300,000.00

The following fees will Additionally be mandated upon the trespassing party and/or informant listed on the traffic citation(s) or information(s), bill(s), complaint(s), levy(s), lien(s), fine(s), arrest warrant(s), search warrant(s), bond(s), detention order(s), seizure order(s), and/or any and all other orders not adhering to the Public Law of the land and soil of the several states, per each instance:

Demand to Produce, or Theft of Trade Name Materials:

a. Trade Name $ 100,000.00
b. “Driver's License” or “Driver's License” Number $ 100,000.00
c. Proof of Insurance $ 20,000.00
d. Registration of Private Automobile $ 20,000.00
e. Retinal or other Ocular Scans $ 900,000.00
f. Fingerprinting $ 3,000,000.00
g. Photographing $ 900,000.00
h. “DNA “
1. Mouth Swab(s) (per instance) $ 5,000,000.00
2. Blood Sample(s) (per instance) $ 5,000,000.00
3. Urine Sample(s) (per instance) $ 500,000.00
4. Hair Sample(s) (per instance) $ 1,000,000.00
5. Skin Sample(s) (per instance) $ 5,000,000.00
6. Produce Samples Under Threat, Duress, and Coercion (per instance) $ 10,000,000.00
i. Clothing Sample(s) (per instance/article) $ 500,000.00
j. Breathalyzer Testing (per instance) $ 250,000.00
k. Attempt to Perform Unauthorized/Non-Consensual Medical Procedures (Per Attempt) $ 800,000,000.00

Issuance of Traffic Citations or Information(s):

a. Citation (per instance) $ 50,000.00
b. Warning Issued on Paper Ticket $ 10,000.00

Appearance In Court Due To Traffic Citation(s) or Information(s)

a. Time Spent In Court (Per Hour, Minimum One Hour) ​$ 100,000.00
b. If Fine(s)/Judgment(s) Is/Are Levied $ 250,000.00

Personal Property Trespass/Carjacking/Theft/ Interference With Trade:

a. Agency by Estoppel ​$ 60,000.00
b. Color of Law ​$ 60,000.00
c. Implied Color of Law ​$ 40,000.00
d. Criminal Coercion ​$ 60,000.00
e. Criminal Contempt of Court ​$ 100,000.00
f. Estoppel by Election ​$ 40,000.00
g. Estoppel by Laches $ 40,000.00
h. Equitable Estoppel $ 40,000.00
i. Fraud $ 250,000.00
j. Fraud Upon the Court $ 200,000.00
k. Larceny $ 500,000.00
l. Theft of Arms/Arms Accessories/Ammunition (Per Attempt/Item) $ 1,000,000.00
m. Larceny by Trick $ 350,000.00
n. Obstruction of Justice $ 50,000.00
o. Obtaining Property Under False Pretenses $ 1,000,000.00
p. Simulating Legal Process $ 100,000.00
q. Larceny By Extortion $ 250,000.00
r. Vexatious Litigation $ 100,000.00
s. Trespass Upon/Unauthorized Search of Private Automobile $ 250,000.00
t. Unauthorized Displacement/Relocation of Private Automobile $ 250,000.00
u. Damage To/Seizure of Private Automobile $ 500,000.00
v. Removal of Property From Private Automobile $ 500,000.00
w. Unlawful Lien Upon Private Automobile $ 250,000.00
x. Failure of Agent(s) to Produce Valid Warrant/Negotiable Instrument Upon Demand $ 500,000.00
y. Interrogation (Per 10 Minute Intervals) $ 20,000.00
z. Unauthorized Search of Living Being $ 900,000.00
aa. Personation/Impersonation $ 10,000,000.00
bb. Levying War Upon Non-Combatant (American State National/Citizen) $ 100,000,000.00
cc. Failure to Provide Registration Statement Pursuant to the Foreign Agents
Registration Act of 1938, OMB Number 1124-0001 Upon Demand $ 1,000,000.00
dd. Seizure/Failure to Honor Private Automobile Credential Plaques $ 5,000,000.00

Unlawful Use of Trade Name Materials Under Threat, Duress and Coercion:

a. Trade Name or Variation Written By The Informant $ 50,000.00
b. “Driver License” Number Written By The Informant $ 50,000.00
c. Miscellaneous Material Written By The Informant $ 25,000.00

Produce Any Private Property or Information During Business Interaction:

a. Financial Information $ 1,000,000.00
b. Private Property/Belongings/Cargo Within Private Automobile $ 500,000.00
c. Any Other Documents Produced (Per Document) $ 180,000.00

Improper Medical Procedure and Harrassment

Trespass for lawful violation of Corporate entity mandate $1,000,000,000,000,000,000
ea occurrence
Released from Employment
- Fired
- Retired
- Unpaid Leave
Forced Testing – Employer pays for test
Forced Testing – Employee pays
Forced Mask Wearing
Denial of Religious Exemption
Denial of Medical Exemption
Denial of Belief/Philosophical Exemption
Injury due to mask
Injury due to vaccine
Failure to fill prescriptions

Harassment
- Harassment at place of employment
- Harassment at public store
- Harassment at church
- Harassment at Public Facility (Library, Post Office, Town Hall, Court, etc.)
- Coercion
- Coercion to inject aborted children and fetal cells
Unlawful demand of vaccine passport
Childhood Vaccine Schedule
Aborted Cells, GMO, mercury, mmr, aluminum
Schools
- Forced testing
- Forced separation
- Harassment
- Coercion
Hospitals
- Forced testing
- Forced separation
- Harassment
- Coercion
- Forced vaccination in order to receive medical procedures
Forced separation from family members

Travel Violations
Stopping an American as they privately travel
Stealing American property
Misidentification of Americans as US Citizens or Citizen of the United States
Kidnapping under Color of Law
Trauma from unlawful actions under Color of Law
Harassment based on false presumptions
Injury due to handcuffing

Homestead Violations
Confiscation of Property
Attempt to steal property through Color of Law Foreclosure
Foreclosure Fraud
Foreclosure RICO

CPS
Wanting to meet without stating purpose
See Ken Villanueva

Court Appearance Schedule:

These fees accrue 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 day per year from the time and date of the demand to appear, and are due upon conclusion of business in the court. Failure to remit payment in full and on demand will result in automatic summary default and forfeiture of any and all bonds, insurance policies, and personal property of any and all Officers of the Court or third-parties involved, directly, incidentally, or peripherally in the business transaction, as well as non-dischargeable liens placed upon any/all real and movable property of same.

Attempt to Summon or Demand For Appearance In Court:

a. The Appearance:

1. Under Protest, Duress, Threat, Coercion $ 900,000.00/hr
2. Voluntarily $ 500.00/hr

b. Unauthorized Administration of Trade Name/Vessels By Court $ 8,000,000.00
c. Barratry $ 3,000,000.00
d. Personage/Impersonation $ 10,000,000.00
e. Bottomry $ 3,000,000.00
f. Failure to Produce Public Official Bond Upon Demand $ 500,000.00
g. Failure to Produce Performance Bond Upon Demand $ 250,000.00
h. Failure to Produce Oral/Written Oath(s) of Office Upon Demand $ 250,000.00
i. Failure to Produce UBI Number Upon Demand $ 250,000.00
j. Failure to Produce Relevant Uniform Securities Number(s) Upon Demand $ 250,000.00
k. Denial of Right of Subrogation Upon Demand $ 1,000,000.00
l. Failure to Produce Proof of Malpractice Insurance/Bond Upon Demand $ 100,000.00
m. Failure to Honor Written/Oral Oath(s) $ 250,000.00
n. Failure to Honor or Lack of Bond(s) $ 250,000.00
o. Failure to State a Claim Upon Which Relief Can Be Granted $ 250,000.00
p. Failure to Present a Living Harmed/Damaged Party Upon Demand $ 500,000.00
q. Failure to Produce Valid International Maritime Contract Upon Demand $ 3,000,000.00
r. Failure to Produce 1099OID or Other I.R.S. Documents Upon Demand $ 250,000.00
s. Default by Non-Response or Incomplete Response $ 500,000.00
t. Probate Fraud $ 10,000,000.00
u. Racketeering $ 10,000,000.00
v. Theft of Public Trust Funds $ 10,000,000.00
w. Perversion of Justice Judgment $ 1,000,000.00
x. Use of Trade Name After One Warning (Per Instance) $ 100,000.00
y. Forced Psychiatric Evaluation (Per Day) $ 9,000,000.00
z. Failure to Produce Proof That Living Being Is “Subject Matter” $ 10,000,000.00
aa. Failure to Produce Valid Military Enlistment Papers For Trade Name Upon Demand $ 3,000,000.00
bb. Breach of Trust/Fiduciary Trust Fraud $ 5,000,000.00
cc. Failure to Provide Jury of Peers (Peer Defined as American State
National/American State Citizen), Fee Assessed Per Non-Peer Jury Member) $ 900,000.00
dd. Demand For Living Soul To Be “Re-Presented” by Foreign Agent/B.A.R. Member $ 25,000,000.00
ee. Failure to Provide Registration Statement Pursuant to the Foreign Agents
Registration Act of 1938, OMB Number 1124-0001, Upon Demand $ 1,000,000.00
ff. Use of Dog Latin/Glossa In Court Documents (Per Instance) $ 100,000.00
gg. Failure to Produce Valid Commissioning Papers Showing Living Being/Trade Name
Is An Officer In Merchant Marine Service $ 3,000,000.00
hh. Failure to Prove/Declare Jurisdiction When Challenged $ 25,000,000.00
ii. Use of Private and/or Commercial Code(s) $ 25,000,000.00
jj. Failure to Produce Valid True Bill/Failure to Show Cause Upon Demand $ 10,000,000.00
kk. Use of Nonsense Term/Pejorative “Sovereign Citizen” (Per Instance) $ 250,000.00
ll. Press-Ganging $ 15,000,000.00
mm. Distraint $ 3,000,000.00
nn. Failure to Honor Exemptions and Immunities of Lawful Person/Trade Name $ 20,000,000.00
oo. Mis-Addressing Living Being/Trade Name as Territorial “U.S. Citizen” or
Municipal “citizen of the United States” $ 10,000,000.00

-General Trespass Schedule-

Trespass perpetrated against Living Being and/or Trade Name(s)/vessel(s). Fees are per-instance unless
otherwise noted:

a. Kidnapping (If Living Being Is Moved Against
His/Her Will More Than Five (5) Feet From His Private Abode, To
Include Private Automobile, It *Is* Kidnapping) $ 900,000,000.00

b. Interference/Harm/Obstruction to Any Family Members/Friends/Pets of Living Being $ 800,000,000.00
c. Unsolicited Contact By Whatever Means (Post, Telephonic, Electronic) $ 250,000.00
d. Unauthorized Participation In Private Correspondence (By Any Means) $ 500,000.00
e. Theft of Private Correspondence Materials (Post, Telephonic, Electronic) $ 1,000,000.00
f. Obstruction, Tampering, or Interference With Private Correspondence $ 900,000.00
g. Solicitation of Trade Name(s) For Criminal/Fraudulent Purposes $ 250,000.00
h. Extortion $ 950,000.00
i. Fraudulent Conversion $ 1,000,000.00
j. Unlawful Conversion $ 1,000,000.00
k. Unauthorized Use of Living Soul Autograph/Trade Name Signature $ 1,000,000.00
l. Forgery/Counterfeiting of Trade Name(s) $ 10,000,000.00
m. Receipt/Conveyance/Transfer of Stolen Trade Name Property $ 5,000,000.00
n. Fraud In The Inducement $ 500,000.00
o. Promissory Fraud $ 5,000,000.00
p. Fiduciary Fraud $ 2,000,000.00
q. Mail/Wire Fraud $ 2,000,000.00
r. Embezzlement of Public Trust Funds $ 10,000,000.00
s. Detainment/Restraint Under Threat, Duress, Coercion (Per Hour) $ 750,000.00
t. Incarceration (Per Hour) $ 900,000.00
u. Harm/Damage To Living Being $ 1,000,000,000,000.00
v. Failure to Return Stolen Trade Name Property/Funds (Per Hour) $ 3,000,000.00
w. Aggravated Seizure of Trade Name Assets $ 5,000,000.00
x. Failure To Produce Public Official Bond Upon Demand $ 750,000.00
y. Distraint $ 3,000,000.00
z. Attempt to Perform Unauthorized or Non-Consensual Medical Procedures (Per Attempt) $ 800,000,000.00
aa. Failure to Honor/Confiscation of Lawful State Assembly Issued Travel Credentials $ 3,000,000.00
bb. Trespass upon private Land and Soil/Homestead (per instance per man/woman) $ 1,000,000.00

Services to Others/Corporate Entities
a. Studying (Per Hour) $ 500.00
1. While Under Threat, Duress, and Coercion (Per Hour) $ 180,000.00

b. Analyzing (Per Hour) $ 500.00

c. Research (Per Hour) $ ​ 500.00

d. Preparing Documents (Per Hour) $ 500.00

e. Answering Questions (Per Hour) $ 500.00

f. Providing Information (Per Hour) $ 500.00

g. Acting As Unwilling Revenue Withholding Agent (Per Hour) $ 270,000.00

Corporate Entities that are not following the Public Law
Causing Harm 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
Geoegineering
5G
EMF Sensitivity
Flouride in Water
Pesticide Spraying

Payment of all fees is due upon demand, or if invoiced, payment is due within 15 days after receipt of invoice with a 15% penalty per day of delinquency. Fees are stated in terms of United States Silver Dollars, each of which is defined as .7735 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. If payment is to be made in Federal Reserve Notes/“FRN”/”United States Dollars” or similar, payment will be made at Par Value to the metallic silver value of the United States Silver Dollars as set forth by The United States Mint, with One Dollar being equal to the market value of .7735 Troy ounces of .999 fine silver on the day the fee was payable. As a courtesy, fees and invoices will be assessed in both USD and troy ounces of .999 fine silver.

All payments to be made and tendered to:

Trade Name First Middle Last of Coordinator
In care of- Mailing Location
City, State
Near Postal Code Extension [ZIP Code]
The United States of America (unincorporated)

Note: This Notice of Intent- Fee Schedule is not meant, designed or intended to frighten, terrify, or threaten anyone in any way. It is simply an expression of the Lawful right of The State Assembly to stipulate Fair Compensation for Willful and Deliberate Acts initiated against members of The State Assembly by others, and the Lawful right of all Americans to be Made Whole from any/all resultant harm, loss, or damage to their Living Bodies, Property, or Lawful Persons resulting from such Acts.

I, ______________________________, in good faith, full standing, honor, and peace, do hereby attest, certify, Witness, affirm, and Establish upon the Public Record this State Assembly Notice of Intent- Fee Schedule, this ___ day of_________, Two-Thousand and Twenty-One, upon and for County County, State, The United States of America (unincorporated), from without and non-domestic to the Territorial “United States of America” and the Municipal “UNITED STATES”, Notice To Agent Is Notice To Principal, Notice To Principal Is Notice To Agent, further I saith not

By: __________________________________________________©
All Rights Reserved, Without Prejudice, Retired, No Alteration or Conversion Permitted

Witness Jurat

Idaho}
_________________County}

Today I, ________________________________________ a Public Notary, was visited by the Living Being known or properly identified to me to be Coordinator Trade Name First Middle Last and s/he did place the Autograph of his/her Lawful Person upon multiple copies of, Execute and Issue this State Assembly Notice of Intent- Fee Schedule as shown, and he also affirmed his testimony as shown before me this ____________day of ___________ in the Year Two-Thousand and Twenty, in Witness whereof I set my Signature and Seal:

by:_______________________________________________________ Seal.

My commission expires on______________________.

[Note: This can also be enacted via “Certification Under Seal” by the coordinator, using both ink and embossed seal of The State Assembly (see example Certification block below). It is important that only one or the other method is used! The certification or witness must be placed at the end of the document to “contain” everything that came before]

Certification Under Seal

In testimony whereof, I, _____________________________, this ___day of _____________,
in the year Two-Thousand and Twenty-One, acting in my Lawful capacities of
Coordinator-Chairman of and for
The State Assembly have hereunto caused The Seal of
The State Assembly to be Affixed and by
my hand the autograph of my Lawful Person
Subscribed, attesting, affirming, certifying
and Witnessing under The Public Law of
The United States of America that this
State Assembly Notice of Intent-Fee Schedule
is the Unanimous Will and Decree of The Idaho Assembly:

by: ________________________________________© Coordinator Name
Coordinator-Chairman, The State Assembly
7 of 6
susie
susie

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:29 pm

When FDR took away our money and replaced it with FRN’s, part of the deal was to cover the accounts of the strawman (your name in all caps). This was all laid out in HJR 192. They were required to provide a remedy to the problem they created for us when our money was taken away. But, of course, they found a way to not honor their own deal.

We had to go through all the process to get individual Americans back in the proper political status, build up the Assemblies, and all the rest of it, before we had the standing to take any such action. And bear in mind, it is only because we did all this that Americans are eligible at all.
Ending the FED and replacing the fiat!!

The gold-backing for the Unidollar and the increase or decrease of the value of the Uni above and beyond that baseline depends on how many countries invest in it as a hedge against market forces and how many countries get into the idea of investing for good --- good of their own people and their own resources, which then increases the net value of the labor and resources worldwide -- and the value of their Uni currency investments.

Vendor cards: The bankers have agreed to start doing what was supposed to be done as of June 5, 1933 under House Joint Resolution 192-  which is, to cover the accounts of the “straw man”
Vendor cards come out end of April.  All bills that come to yoir strawman account (your name in alll caps) paid using this card.

Complete your paperwork @ signinamerica.com

All countries eligible for theft reimbursement.  Inquire @ link.

—————————————

All businesses that have transitioned from pubic to private will be receiving Vendor Cards beginning this week.  Our assembly is a private business so as soon as we get our vendor card I will post.
This vendor card will pay your straw man.  All bills sent to your straw man are eligible.  

We have abolished the FED so FRNs will be replaced with assetbacked currencies.  Gold certificates, Silver certificates, coinage, unidollars NOT associated w/ cryptocurrency of same name. petrodollars,
This assetbacked currency should replace cryptocurrencies since they have no backing.  
Transition of finances should be completed by July.  It will be an official INDEPENDENCE!

The national debt, which in reality is the assets that are owed to Americans will begin to be reduced with the assetbacked currencies correcting the books of the country.  Other countries are wiping out their debts as well.

Ending the FED, replacing the FRN.  Reinstating assetbacked currency.
Replacing Admiralty law with American Common Law in the courts.  
Of the People, By the People, For the People!

American State Nationals!
susie
susie

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:16 pm

How to take your property off the tax roll Scan10
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:24 pm

MarytheBerry wrote:
Guest wrote:Legally you are agreeing every-time responding to something with your name in capital letters. Many have walked this path to claim sovereign citizenship. I have looked at this for a while, i have been especially busy to check practical examples of how this works. I found fraudulent organizations that claim all sort of things regarding being a sovereign citizen and many people that got into much personal drama. Being flagged all sorts of things getting big fines and certainly not being able to evade tax. Even though the theory sounds really legit it is a very selective way of looking at law. Even though it is obvious that we have become corporate entities, i don't believe that there is a way to get out of it without putting yourself into trouble. The arrests, terrorist labels and prosecution. You think they won't get you and you are protected by some law or constitution? It gets very very complex of how to get land and use currency and so on and in the end you will just get dragged to jail or otherwise be made impossible to sustain any kind of life in society.

Ok, but in Arkansas birth certificates are cap 1st letter of name, small-case the rest.... same with names of parents listed. So- what about Arkansas ??
Find your coordinator and contact them. they will help you change your status!! Arkansas State Coordinator
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty Veteran's Benefits Announced

Post by susie Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:17 pm

US VET BANK

That is where you actually go to create an account to be notified when the Veterans benefit payments will be live.

Veterans are getting a payout from the repatriation of the gold reserves of America.   If you are a Veteran please go to this site and record your name as a Veteran.  You will be contacted as soon as the funds go live.  This is a Veteran established bank FOR Veterans with Asset-backed currencies.  Compliments American State Nationals!   How to take your property off the tax roll 1f496
susie
susie

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty You Know Something is Wrong When...

Post by susie Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:30 pm

susie
susie

Lightning_Peasant and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:14 am

The Unidollar Concept

The Unidollar Concept isn't hard to understand, if you are familiar with the concept of hedge funds.  It is a hedge currency.  

Because the Unidollar value is based on the value of all goods and all labor traded worldwide, it has a counterbalancing effect.  The price of crude oil goes down?  The sales of refined gasoline at the pump go up.  The price of cotton goes down?  The price of bamboo fiber goes up.  See?  

Because its "value base" is so all-inclusive, the Unidollar is immune to localized market fluctuations and temporary ups and downs.  And because it is not tied to any one labor force or any one commodity as a "standard" it avoids attacks staged by competitors seeking to gain control of it.  

In a sense, the Unidollar belongs to everyone worldwide, so everyone has vested interest in protecting it and nobody gains from harming it.

The people in Thailand get a new labor contract and working conditions improve --- what happens?  The value of the Unidollar goes up.  The Government of Brazil begins an aggressive campaign to reforest areas denuded by slash and burn agriculture and starts a soil improvement program for villages?  The value of the Unidollar goes up.

Every investment in improving a country's workforce --- skill building, education, workplace improvements, health programs, etc., etc., etc., ---- results in the value of the Unidollar going up.  Every investment made in cleaning up pollution, improving sanitation, making recycling available, digging water wells, building hospitals and libraries, planting forests, improving soil productivity, etc., etc., etc., ---- the value of the Unidollar goes up.  

Everybody always wants to make a profit.  Everyone always wants financial security and safety.  

Okay, so here is how you achieve both those aims, tied up with a bow.

With the Unidollar, you can have your cake and eat it, too.  Have your security hedge against market fluctuations and make a profit every time you do anything to improve your own work force and your own environment.

You profit from your efforts to build a better world for yourself, and so does everyone else.

The Unidollar currency ties in an additional profit-making motive for governments and individuals to reinvest in their own workforces and their own natural resources-- and be rewarded for this, as the value of their Unidollar holdings increase.

The Unidollar helps reshape not only what we spend as money, but how we spend it and what we spend it on.  

Instead of war being profitable, building becomes profitable.  Instead of slave labor, it becomes profitable to invest in workers and their welfare.  Instead of using and abusing nature for short-term profits, it becomes profitable to nurture nature, because the long term investments show up immediately as gains in the value of the Unidollar--- and then increase over time as those investments bear fruit.

Instead of competing against each other, the Unidollar gives us a way to connect.  

And that's a good thing, because at the end of the day, there is exactly one planet and one global family of people living here.  We should be helping and encouraging and protecting each other and driving evil out of our world, once and for all--- while protecting our financial security and making a guaranteed profit with every investment we make.  

The Global Family Bank will be issuing the Unidollar as a gold backed currency initially, but from there on, the value of the currency will be pegged against the value of all commodities traded and all labor forces employed worldwide.  The gold value is just an underpinning to get started.

This is humanity's answer to the cut-throat business world that has dominated our planet for far too long.  This is our answer to not only the question of what we spend as money, but how we spend it and what we spend it on.  

The One Percent will have to get on board or get left behind. cheers

AVR
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:18 am

For The Legal Eagles -- Certificate of Live Birth Synopsis
-AVR

Here's the full-boat legalese explanation of the Diagram of the Fraud:

A Certificate of Live Birth synopsis: the COLB is a private placement security for a landed
mineral estate in expectancy that became a escheated alien estate initiated from a bifurcation
of the title in a coterminus adoption; this now-incidental adoption created an incidental
beneficiary/ heir: me, myself and I. To become the protected purchaser as an inevitable
necessity as the acting special executor , the alienation/surrender by jus dispondi becoming
the spoilated/naked owner to assign the reversionary interest over of the final accounting
ledger to execute the livery of the seisen and thus release the expectancy.

The "private placement" happened when your Mother was deceived and/or coerced into
turning your "landed mineral estate in expectancy" (you were a minor and therefore in
expectancy) over for "adoption" by the State of State/STATE OF STATE, which split
(bifurcated) title to your "landed mineral estate in expectancy" between themselves, with the
State of State keeping the equitable title and the STATE OF STATE keeping legal title to
"You".

They then created the NAMES to occupy the capacities of "me, myself and I"--- and
have run those PERSONS for their own profit. Your Estate is alienated/surrendered to the
vermin to become the ESTATE, with your "missing, lost at sea, presumed dead" Trade Name
becoming the despoiled owner. In order to assign the reversionary trust interest you have to
come back from the dead by reconveying your Trade Name to the land and soil of the actual
state and reclaim your escheated estate.

And all this crappola has been going on behind your backs for generations, all cooked up by
the Hired Help, promoted and enforced by the members of the Bar Associations, and all
allowed by the Popes and British Monarchs operating in Gross Breach of Trust.
The Truth is that your states and their union known as The United States of America were
never part of the so-called Civil War. You and your states and your Union are innocent Third
Parties and Protected Persons who should have been unaffected by all the in-fighting among
the Hired Help.

Instead, by fraud, by similar names deceits, by unlawful conversion, by conspiracy against the
Constitution(s), by identity theft, by racketeering against babies, by kidnapping and trafficking,
by inland piracy, by "genocide on paper" the Hired Help has contrived to rob you of your
identity, property, and heritage, while relieving themselves of their moral and contractual
obligations to each and every one of you.

Are you mad yet?
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

How to take your property off the tax roll Empty REIMBURSEMENTS FOR VETS & FAMILIES

Post by susie Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:05 pm

American State Nationals
Ended the FED Printing of FRNs/Establishing New Currencies
Repatriated Millions of Metric tons of Gold stolen from Americans.
Established a bank for Veterans to open accounts to be repaid what is due them for years of theft by the GOV
Opening up Patent Office releasing suppressed Patents like water fueled cars, medbeds, etc.
Have Nationalized hundreds of millions of corporations.
Have broken up mega coporations to be dissolved.
Are prosecuting traitors.
Establishing Private Banking for Civilians
Reimbursing Americans for 160 years of bondage to the Queen et al

We need Veterans to sign up immediately in every county across our Nation.  
https://jfggroups.com/usvetbank
If you are a veteran, retired or out of a job, you will be PAID UP FRONT $1.5M ($1,500,000.) to sign up other veterans for their free bank accounts to be deposited to.  Each county/parish needs a volunteer for this job.

How to take your property off the tax roll Vetjob10

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat May 07, 2022 2:50 pm

CONSPIRATORS'
HIERARCHY:
THE STORY OF
THE COMMITTEE
OF 300
susie
susie

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu May 12, 2022 11:46 pm

How to take your property off the tax roll 280930459_109928555050591_9054843916602881379_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qacGsb1bh1QAX9Sugcy&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2

Last edited by susie on Fri May 13, 2022 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next