IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

+36
GeorgeyOrwell
dexter1914
Russian Blue Cat
RedorBlue
Carl
KevinFlynn
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
ispeakthetruth
Dual1ty
Lightning_Peasant
notdownunder
Libertarian
Sienokupeta
Dactylion
towardtruth
RickFE
Olaf Steiner
vortexpuppy
katsteevns
Foxglove
Foreverlearning
Essox
airtech
Real World
thesilentone
csp
plinthearth
Beashambassador
Schpankme
IcarusII
Icarus
Thinkforyourself
AbuIsmael
lizardking
Admin
40 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Real World Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Cyriak wrote:I should have photographed it over the course of several weeks, but I would need to check my photo catalog.

Anyways, here is a sequence which clearly shows it

If you have any evidence for your claims you should first present it, but all what you have done was presenting materials from USRA as legitimate proove.
Are you trying to spin this forum?

EDIT:
Schpankme i was wondering the same about him since very beginning, but this time he got him self in very deep space-fiction.
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:36 am

Cyriak, banned wrote:
we can actually observe 59% of the moon
the moon is not in perfect sync with the Earth
has a slight wobble
lunar libration

The emperor has no clothes.

Be aware of Heliocentric Priests who try to impose their Spaceball indoctrination on you by claiming they can see 59% of the Moon; this appeal to authority, is an attempt to prove the Moon is not a disc but a spinning sphere.  Below you will see proof that the Moon, is a disc above the flat Earth, and when full always shows 100% of it's face.

Lets start with NASA published photos showing the Super Moon and you compare the size and features of the Moon.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Nasa_s13
Credit: NASA ©️
3 Dec 2017, 1 Jan 2018, and 31 Jan 2018
Supermoon full moons

Here again, we see 100% of the disc called the Moon.  Note, the face of the Moon can look skewed depending on the location of the observer and time of year.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Dave-e10
Credit: David Edelstein ©️
October 28, 2018
Full moon photographed using the Nikon COOLPIX P900, 1/500 second, f/6.4, ISO 200, aperture priority, Center Weighted metering.

Eric Dubay
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:22 pm

Moon between spikes of Wroclaw Cathedra.

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Marcin10
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 pm

How to Draw Moon Craters?

How to draw 3D?

Not every Moon feature is named after Jesuits. ~ Balltardism 07

Some features on the dark-side of the Moon are named after prominent people. ~ Balltardism 7 1/2
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:51 am

Sienokupeta

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:03 pm

I just read an article from Junge Freiheit called "Das neue Wettrennen zum Mond läuft bereits" ("The new race to the moon has already begun") and I would like to know what you think about it (printed press, so no web link available). The summary:

• Israel wants to send another probe to the moon after "Beresheet" failed
  • Mexico & South Korea want to go there with the help of the U.S.
  • USA want to "return" to the moon in 2024
  • China and Russia plan a visit in the 2030's
  • In January the Chinese landet a probe on the backside of the moon. Do we have pictures of that?
  • The goal of all those new ambitions wouldn't be science, but to exploit potential resources on the moon
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Libertarian wrote:
I just read an article
"The new race to the moon has already begun"
what you think about it

The Moon is a disc that moves above the flat Earth, at a distance of about 32,000 miles/51,500 kilometers; it is impossible for Judaeo-Freemasons to enter the man-made construct of Space and land on the Moon.

Why not provide your own answers to such nonsense? Basketball

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Schpankme wrote:it is impossible for Judaeo-Freemasons to enter the man-made construct of Space and land on the Moon.
I don't believe in the American moon landing either, but I have to ask myself why all those nations are spending so much effort in something they won't be able to achive. After all, it's an economic question.  Those "space programs" cost a hell lot of money. Money they robbed from the working people, you don't need to explain that to a libertarian. But even for the state agencies: What's in it for them? They don't need to pursuade their folks that the earth is a ball and the moon is also a ball revolving it, because 99,99 % of them believe it anyway. That's one of the big questions I keep asking myself. Why don't they leave the moon alone? The holohoax needs to be repeated all the time because a) more and more people are waking up in this regard, and b) big money and political influence depend on it. But for the moon? confused
Sorry, I just don't get it.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:29 pm

Libertarian wrote:
"space programs" cost
Money
needs to be repeated all the time

No, the fake Space program Collects Money, which is redistributed to build fake economies of Educated Idiots, who become the Parrots that repeat fake Space "all the time."
You are looking at the problem from the wrong angle.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:20 am

NASA alone takes 52 million dollars of American tax-payer money every single day and gives us nothing but fake news releases, CGI, and Hollywood trickery. They are laughing all the way to the bank. These space programs are huge profit scams making far more money than they spend. Many more governments around the world are now cashing in on the gullibility of their sheeple.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:10 am

Well, then let's ask them in 10 years to show us the resources they found on the moon. But they can show us everything, it doesn't have to be from the moon. Like the "rock" given to Netherland, which proved to be from earth.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty NASA = Never a Straight Answer

Post by notdownunder Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:44 am

Libertarian wrote:Well, then let's ask them in 10 years to show us the resources they found on the moon. But they can show us everything, it doesn't have to be from the moon. Like the "rock" given to Netherland, which proved to be from earth.

Remember that the main reason that they are there, as to keep the sheeple dis-empowered, brainwashed & distracted, in any way possible.

Hopefully + eventually, the dam will burst & the floodgates will open, that will be the end of them, inc. the psychopathic J's at the very top.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Libertarian wrote:
Schpankme wrote:it is impossible for Judaeo-Freemasons to enter the man-made construct of Space and land on the Moon.
I don't believe in the American moon landing either, but I have to ask myself why all those nations are spending so much effort in something they won't be able to achive. After all, it's an economic question.  Those "space programs" cost a hell lot of money. Money they robbed from the working people, you don't need to explain that to a libertarian. But even for the state agencies: What's in it for them? They don't need to pursuade their folks that the earth is a ball and the moon is also a ball revolving it, because 99,99 % of them believe it anyway. That's one of the big questions I keep asking myself. Why don't they leave the moon alone? The holohoax needs to be repeated all the time because a) more and more people are waking up in this regard, and b) big money and political influence depend on it. But for the moon? confused
Sorry, I just don't get it.

In my opinion a large part of it has to do with the God or Gods they worship. They constantly show traditions and symbolism connected to  Greek Mythology. The Apollo missions and symbols associated with them are just a simple in your face example. They also practice ritual animal sacrifice but a lesser known way they sacrifice is by their work. In Greek religion sweating is considered a sacrifice to the Gods. They would also spend much time creating gifts, beautiful displays, breeding livestock and etc that they would then destroy as a way to sacrifice to their Gods. I forget the name of the festival, but they would spend all year building a great ship to pull it up a hill to then burn during the festival. I believe the festival was for Athena if I’m remembering right. This closely relates to the rockets they spend a great deal of time building to send them up in the sky. To me it seems like another way they sacrifice to their Gods by putting their time, energy, and resources in to just to be blown up or fall somewhere in the ocean. It’s a look at what we did to show how devoted we are kind of thing. I agree with other points made but just wanted to share my different take on the matter.

Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical errors)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual1ty Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Well, I think it's about the big picture. It wouldn't look right with all the recent rhetoric about going to Mars to not "return" to the Moon since the 60's. The "we had the technology but we destroyed it" or "we didn't have the money" arguments are running dry for them, and a lot of people are questioning the Apollo missions, not just FE people, so basically the Moon deal needed a renewal.

To me it's just like the "first picture of a black hole" event. They didn't need to do that, but in times when people are questioning the shape of the Earth and the whole system of control it was obviously an effective psyop to maintain said system of control. Whatever they do to consolidate their control helps them.

I have to say, personally I don't buy the "they're just freaks offering gifts to their gods" or "they're just psychopaths" mentality. Seems to me that they know very well what they're doing and most of what they do serves a real purpose, and we don't know the full reasons behind why they do what they do because we're not part of them and we don't fully understand our reality, so I'll just leave it at that.
Dual1ty
Dual1ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:51 pm

To be honest dual1ty i dont think looking at behavior only that they understand reality and it frustrates them leading them to do this, feeling untouchable and 'like gods'. There is a very rational explanation to behavior of human beings and we do it to others to in computer games for example which are designed to do so but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 pm

Today we have full moon and free sky in "Germany". It's kind of fascinating looking at the cold white color. To believe that this is sunlight is ridiculous. No
I'm thinking about investing in a telescope. Any recommendations? In the middle price range? One should see through a telescope that the moon has a flat surface.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Empty Only part of moon is visibly lit

Post by ispeakthetruth Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 pm

Hello fellow flat earthers,
This is my first post here!
I often look at the moon and wonder how come I can see the whole shape of it but only see part of it visibly illuminated depending on its cycle. Can anyone explain this to me. I don't understand why I can see the whole thing but only part is 'lit'. I'd love to see a video on why this is possible.
ispeakthetruth
ispeakthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:19 pm

I don't know if this has been posted before and if it has, feel free to delete this post, but isn't the fact that we can see the moon as a sickle (with an inner round line) a proof that the moon's light cannot be the sun's light? If it was the sun's light on a ball, wouldn't it always be a straight line on the "inner" side of the moon?

Edit: Or would it be possible due to perspective viewing?

@ispeakthetruth: I've asked myself the same question, but I guess nobody will have an answer to this (except the heliocentrics).
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 am

ispeakthetruth wrote:Hello fellow flat earthers,
This is my first post here!
I often look at the moon and wonder how come I can see the whole shape of it but only see part of it visibly illuminated depending on its cycle. Can anyone explain this to me. I don't understand why I can see the whole thing but only part is 'lit'. I'd love to see a video on why this is possible.

You should have a thorough rummage around the site. I'm lookng at the moon too at the moment, it's mesmerising.

I want to explore and idea put forward in 'Plea for the flat earth' by Klaas Dijkstra.

On that note. Does anyone have or know of a high definition zoom photo of the full moon, maybe from a coolpix p1000?

I don't know what to trust in image searching. I don't think my binoculars are strong enough. I may have to grab a frame from one of the posted vids.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 am

Does anyone know of any very high definition photographs of the moon?

Nasa and the vatican both seem to be shite, as do space sites, galleries etc.

Ideally a nice steady coolpix p1000 at max zoom?

I am continuing my own search but thought someone may already have one.

I did find this creepy picture on the vatican site though.....

The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Vatica10
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed May 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Flat Moon over the Flat Earth

Here's a fascinating story ... Breaking Israel News describes an upcoming supermoon as a "... larger-than-usual apparent size of the lunar disk as viewed from Earth."

Lunar Disk. Breaking Israel News.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/149728/rare-astronomic-occurrence-eta-aquarids-meteor-shower-super-flower-moon-happen-at-same-time/

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed May 06, 2020 10:07 pm

Oliver_Bestfall wrote:
Flat Moon over the Flat Earth

Here's a fascinating story ... Breaking Israel News describes an upcoming supermoon as a "...  larger-than-usual apparent size of the lunar disk as viewed from Earth."

Lunar Disk.  Breaking Israel News.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/149728/rare-astronomic-occurrence-eta-aquarids-meteor-shower-super-flower-moon-happen-at-same-time/

Whoa did you see this on the website.....

"Coronavirus is the start of the Messianic Era.We're the only ones covering it. Subscribe (for free) to stay updated"

WTF
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinFlynn Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Hello all,
found Eric Dubay and this site only a few weeks ago, after waking up to the coronavirus scam in March,  and now trying to get my head around all this stuff that I've been reading since then, mainly on this site and from the videos by Eric.

Any words on this Q-post where someone brings up the moon landings ?
The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Screen10
Thanks for any feedback.

KevinFlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:37 am

KevinFlynn wrote:Hello all,
found Eric Dubay and this site only a few weeks ago, after waking up to the coronavirus scam in March,  and now trying to get my head around all this stuff that I've been reading since then, mainly on this site and from the videos by Eric.

Any words on this Q-post where someone brings up the moon landings ?
The Flat Moon Over the Flat Earth - Page 6 Screen10
Thanks for any feedback.

Moon landings are fake.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:57 am

One thing is that the answer of Q doesn't actually answer all the questions the author asks. That is one thing.

Second, not only is it a proven fact that they faked the moon landing. There is a film called a strange thing happened on the way to the moon in where they show the actual footage of the so called shot of earth on the way to the moon in which they show that it is actually a round window.

Besides this, say even if they did after faking it for some reason (that is a fact which already Q has wrong) why is there no proper footage? Why not station a camera on the moon? Why was all the footage "lost"? Without even a good reason for why? How come Q only partially answers questions? How come he manipulates? Besides saying things that are true, this Q has a hidden agenda regardless and since that is unclear of what that is exactly i would pay attention of what you are being told and find a way to double check things claimed and maybe try to find out by comparing statements what the goal and agenda of this Q is. Nobody in the "know" talks so freely without being completely blacked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next