IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths

+3
Schpankme
Litteämaa
Thinkforyourself
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Empty Re: Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/26/2015
Even in the initial stages of contact between European Christians and
Native Indian people the stage was set for ethnocentrism, and the
attitude towards the Indians was that of Christian superiority. The
Indians were read a proclamation in Spanish which they had no hope of
understanding, they had no hope of understanding the death sentence they
were being read, and it went something like this:

"We ask and require you to acknowledge the church as the ruler and
superior of the whole world and the high priest called pope and in his
name the king of Spain as lords of this land. If you submit we shall
receive you in all love and charity and shall leave you, your wives and
children and your lands free without servitude, but if you do not submit
we shall powerfully enter into your country and shall make war against
you, we shall take you and your wives and your children and shall make
slaves of them and we shall take away your goods and shall do you all
the harm and damage we can."

2000 years ago we were all tribal.
Then came the missionaries with their fucking bible.
1492 began the termination
The holocaust of our Indian nations
Yeah, with Christian love and a moral authority
They killed our medicine men and stole our country
I never claimed this shit was poetry
It's just the fucking lies of Christianity
You will pray to the lord and get down on your knees
Here's a cross for your back and the coughing disease
Though you helped us survive we will laugh while you bleed
Then deny what we did, write our own history
We will kidnap your children and cut off their hair
Silence their language and outlaw their prayers
Beat them blind until they believe
In the blood of Jesus Christ our king
Christians murdered Indians
Columbus murdered children and now we have a holiday
Still you want to deny your history
Look to the sky for your god to justify
As you commit cultural genocide
Christians came and the natives they did hang
13 at a time for Jesus and his gang
We are the ones you had to dehumanize
So your murder and greed could be justified
The belly of the church is full
With the blood of all those heathen fools
Who would not receive the gift of Christ?
So we burned them as a sacrifice
To our baby killing god above
To our mother church and all her love
We will steal their gods and subjugate
Those who don't believe we'll ahnilate

"The Spaniards made bets as to who would slit a man in two or cut of
his head with one blow. They tore babies from their mother's breast by
their feet and dashed their head against the rocks. They hanged Indians
by thirteen in honor and reverence for their redeemer and their twelve
apostles. They put wood underneath and with fire burned the Indians
alive."

We believe in the earth, the sky and dreams
The universe and the creator who gave us these
The sacred gift of life and human beings
That makes you perpetrate the hate to ahnilate
So here I am the savage civilized
Voice of the dead and my ancestor's cries
And like the ghosts of this land you can't erase
I see blood on the hands of the master race.
500 years of manifest destiny
500 years of resistance to the enemy
You have faith in the rivers, the mountains, the trees
We've a murdering god to replace all of these
With the blood of forgiveness you too can be free
Or the wrath of Jehovah you're sure to receive
We will baptize you with the blood of the lamb
With the sword and the gospel we will conquer your land
You will join our church and be glad to be saved
Or we'll slaughter your children and your women we'll rape.
I see blood on the hands of the master race.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Empty Re: Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Posted by on 04/26/2015
Columbus was a Jew. www.cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/

The Catholic Church also made sure that all ancient German remnants in Maerica were destroyed or hidden.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 04/26/2015
I think a lot of literalist Christians are only interested in the flat Earth if it helps further confirm their absolute faith/belief in the highly symbolic and often outright contradictory words of their favorite big black book of life-answers published by a murdering rapist pedophile in 1611.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by on 04/26/2015
For many people, it is a journey... Hitler was pro-Christian in the 1920's still. By 1943, he said Christianity is proto-Bolshevism. He never openly criticized Christianity publicly much though. He always said, it had to die slowly and kills itself anyway by its contradictions. To start a mass movement, you have to take human psychology into consideration. Islam also interprets the earth literally flat, although it's just as bull and poisonous as the other Abrahamic ideologies.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Posted by on 05/06/2015
Hi Eric, 

I had a chance to listen to one of your interviews on youtube, it completely blew my mind. Now I came visiting this website to learn more about the Flat Earth Research Society. God bless you man for revealing the truth.

Peace

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/06/2015
May 5, 2015 18:10:27 GMT messyanic said:

Code:
Cain's wife would likely have been his sister.

GE 17:10-14, 23-27, 21:4, 34:15, 17, 22, 24, EX 4:26, 12:44, 48, LE 12:3, DT 10:16, 30:6, JS 5:2-5, 7-8, JE 4:4, 9:25, 
LK 1:59, LK 2:21, JN 7:22-23, AC 7:8, 10:45, 11:2, 15:1, 5, 24, 16:3, RO 2:25-29, 3:1, 30, 4:9-12, 15:8, CO 7:18-19, 
GA 2:3, 7-9, 12, 5:2-3, 6, 11, 6:12-13, 15, EP 2:11, PH 3:3, 3:5, CN 2:11, 3:11, 4:11, TS 1:10 
Various references to circumcision, some quite vulgar.

GE 17:11, 14, 23-25, EX 4:25, LE 12:3, DE 10:16, JS 5:3, SA 18:25, 27, SA 3:14, JE 4:4, HA 2:16 
Various references to foreskins, some rather vulgar.

GE 9:22 
Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness.

GE 19:4-8 
A group of sexually depraved men demands that Lot turn over to them his two male visitors. Lot offers his two 
virgin daughters instead. Lot with God's help has plans.

GE 19:30-38 
Lot's daughters have sexual intercourse with him while he is drunk; both become pregnant by their father, each 
creating Two new Tribes of ISRAEL.

GE 24:2-9, 47:29 "... put your hand under my thigh, and I will make you swear by the Lord ...." 
(Note: This means "put your hand under my testicles," which is the manner in which oaths were taken at the 
time; "testament," "testify," and "testicle" have the same root.)

GE 29:16-30 
Jacob marries both Leah and her sister Rachel. He has children by both Leah and Rachel's maid Bilhah, but 
Rachel remains barren. Due to Rachel's generosity to her husband, the Lord allows Rachel to conceive.

GE 34:1-2 
Shechem defiles Dinah. Revenge is hanging in the wind.

GE 34:13-29 
Hamor, his son, and the men of their village agree to be circumcised so as to be allowed to marry the daughters 
of the Israelites. On the third day, "when they were sore," the Israelites kill Hamor, his son, and all the men of the 
village, and plunder their wealth, taking their wives and children, thus getting revenge for the defiling of Dinah.

GE 35:22 
"Reuben went and lay with Bilhah, his fathers concubine."

GE 38:9
Onan "spills his seed" on the ground rather than fulfill his obligation to his widowed sister-in-law to father a 
child by her. God kills Onan.

GE 38:13-19 
Tamar plays the role of a harlot in order to have sexual intercourse with her father-in-law. She conceives and 
twins are born.

GE 39:7-23 
The wife of Joseph's master tries to get Joseph to go to bed with her. He refuses, and flees leaving his "garment 
in her hand." She claims that Joseph tried to rape her, and Joseph ends up imprisoned.

EX 20:26 
"Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon."

LE 15:16-19
"And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean 
until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with 
water, and be unclean until the even. The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they 
shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even. And if a woman have an issue, and her 
issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean...."

LE 21:20, 22:24 
References to testicles, or "stones"

NU 31:17-18
"... all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." 
(Note: How did they determine which girls were virgins, and what did they do with them after t hey kept them 
alive for themselves? This is not a pretty picture.)

NU 31:31-40 32,000 
virgins are taken by the Israelites as booty of which thirty-two are set aside as a tribute for the Lord.

DT 21:10-14 
With the Lord's approval, the Israelites are allowed to kidnap "beautiful women" from the enemy camp to be 
their trial wives. If, after having sexual relations, a man has "no delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.

DT 23:1 
"He that is wounded in the stones [testicles], or hath his privy member [penis] cut off, shall not enter into the 
congregation of the Lord."

DT 28:15, 30 
If you do not obey the voice of the Lord, the Lord will cause another man to "lie with" your wife-to-be.

JS 5:3 
"... the Hill of Foreskins."

JG 8:30-31 
Gideon had many wives as well as a concubine.

JG 19:22-29 
A group of sexual depraved men beat on the door of an old man's house demanding that he turn over to them a 
male house guest. Instead, the old man offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or wife): "Behold, 
here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what 
seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." The man's concubine is ravished and dies. 
The man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of Israel.

JG 21:11-12 
"This is what you shall do; every male and every woman that has lain with man you shall utterly destroy. And 
they found ... four hundred young virgins who had not known man by lying with him; and they brought them to 
the camp ...." (Again, how did they determine which girls were virgins? This is not a pretty picture.)

JG 21:14-23 
The 400 virgins captured above prove to be insufficient, so the Benjaminites hide in the vineyards and kidnap 
"the daughters of Shiloh" as they come out to dance and celebrate.

1SA 5:6-9 The Lord afflicts Philistines with tumors in their "secret parts."

1SA 18:27 
So that David might be allowed to marry the king's daughter, the king asks David to bring him 100 Philistine 
foreskins. David does the job right and brings the king not 100, but 200, foreskins of murdered Philistines.

1SA 25:22, 125:34, 1KI 14:10, 16:10-11, 21:21, 2KI 9:8
"... him that pisseth ...."

1SA 19:24 
"And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that 
day and all that night."

2SA 3:7
"Wherefore hast thou gone in unto [a euphemism for sexual intercourse] my fathers concubine?"

2SA 5:13, 20:3 
David had many concubines.

2SA 6:14, 16, 20-23 
David dances and exposes himself to his maids. 
(His wife, Michal rebukes him for having done so, and as a consequence she is made barren.)

2SA 12:11-12 
The Lord is going to punish David for his sin by taking his wives and causing his neighbor to have sexual 
relations with them in public.

2SA 13:1-17 
King David's son, Amnon, rapes his half-sister, Tamar. Subsequently, Amnon is seized with loathing for Tamar, 
orders her to leave, and when she refuses he has her forcibly locked out.

2SA 16:22 
Absalom "went into his father's concubines" in the sight of all Israel.

1KI 1:1-4 
David was old, and although covered with clothes, could not get warm. A beautiful, young virgin is brought in 
to be his concubine and nurse. But alas, he was so old and infirm that he "knew her not."

1KI 11:3 
Solomon (allegedly the wisest man ever) had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

2KI 6:29 
"So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had 
hidden him."

2KI 18:27, IS 36:12
"... eat their own dung and drink their own piss." (Note: Although correctly translated according to the oldest 
Hebrew manuscripts, piss and pisseth have been re-translated to something more "godly" in all versions since 
the KJV.)

1CH 11:21 
Rehoboam had eighteen wives and sixty concubines.

ES 2:2-17 
King Ahasuerus holds a sexual contest with "fair young virgins" to pick a new Queen (after having been spurned 
by Queen Vashti).

PR 5:19
"... Let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love."

SO 1:13 
"My beloved is to me a bag of myrrh, that lies between my breasts."

SO 2:3 
"I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."

SO 2:6, 8:3 
"His left hand is under my head, and his right hand embraces me."

SO 2:16, 6:3 
"My lover is mine and I am his. He browses among the lilies."

SO 4:5, 7:3 
"Your two breasts are like two fawns ...."

SO 5:4 
"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."

SO 7:1-2 
"... the joints of your thighs are like jewels ...."

SO 7:7-9 
"You are stately as a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters. I say I will climb the palm tree and lay hold 
of its branches. Oh may your breasts be like clusters of the vine ...."

SO 8:10 
"... and my breasts were like towers."

IS 3:17 
"The Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will uncover their 
secret parts."

IS 13:15 
"Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."

IS 20:2-4 
The Lord himself apparently commands his servant to go naked for three years.

IS 57:8 
"Behind your doors and doorpost ... you uncovered your bed, you climbed into it and opened it wide; you made 
a pact with those whose beds you love, and you looked on their nakedness."

LA 4:21 
"... thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked."

EZ 4:12 (
"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. 
And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread ...."

EZ 4:15 
"... I have given thee cows dung for mans dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith."

EZ 16:7 
"... You grew up and ... arrived at full maidenhood; your breasts were formed ... yet you were naked and bare."

EZ 16:8 
"Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of 
my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant 
with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine."

EZ 16:22 
"... you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood."

EZ 16:36 
"... your shame was laid bare and your nakedness uncovered in your harlotries with your lovers ...."

EZ 16:37 
"Therefore I am going to gather all your lovers, with whom you took pleasure, those you loved as well as those 
you hated. I will gather them against you from every side and will strip you in front of them, and they will see 
all your nakedness."

EZ 16:39 
"... they will strip you of your clothes, ... and leave you naked and bare."

EZ 23:3 
"They played the harlot in Egypt; they played the harlot in their youth; there were their breasts fondled and their 
virgin bosoms handled." Or, as the KJV puts it: "they bruised the teats of their virginity."

EZ 23:8
"... in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon 
her."

EZ 23:10 
"They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword."

EZ 23:17
"And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was 
polluted with them ...."

EZ 23:18
"So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakednes ..."

EZ 23:20-21
"Yet she increased her harlotry ... and doted on her paramours there, whose members [i.e., sexual organs] were 
like those of asses and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, 
when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts."

EZ 23:29
"... and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy 
lewdness and thy whoredoms."

EZ 23:34 
"You shall ... pluck out your hair, and tear your breasts."

HO 1:2
"And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land 
hath committed great whoredom.'"

HO 2:2
"... let her ... put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts ...."

HO 2:3 
"Otherwise I will strip her naked and make her as bare as the day she was born."

HO 13:16 
"They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped 
up."

AM 2:16 
"Even the bravest warriors will flee naked on that day,' declares the Lord."

MI 1:8 
"I will go stripped and naked."

MI 3:2-3 
"... who pluck off their skin ..., and their flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay 
their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within 
the caldron."

NA 3:5 
" I am against you,' says the Lord ... , and will lift up your skirts over your face; I will show the nations your 
nakedness and kingdoms your shame.'"

HA 2:15 
"Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors, pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk, so that he can 
gaze on their naked bodies."

MA 2:3 
The Lord says that he will spread dung upon the faces of the priests.

MK 14:51-52 
A young man discards his clothing and flees naked.

JN 21:7
"Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fishers coat unto him, for he was naked, and did 
cast himself into the sea."

AC 19:13-16 
Seven Jewish exorcists are overpowered by a man with a demon and flee naked and wounded.

RE 16:15 
When Jesus comes again, he will come like a thief in the night so that those who do not have their clothes [on] 
will go naked and be shamefully exposed.

RE 17:16 
"They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire."

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/06/2015

May 6, 2015 5:06:30 GMT Paul said:
Do you SERIOUSLY want to die like Voltaire?

Die in my sleep having left a legacy of truth exposing the lies of Judaism and Christianity? Yes.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/06/2015
"[The Jewish nation] dares spread an irreconcilable hatred against all nations; it revolts against all its masters. Always superstitious, always avid of the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous, crawling in misfortune, and insolent in prosperity. Here are what were the Jews in the eyes of the Greeks and the Romans who could read their books. —Voltaire, Essai sur les mœurs (1756) Tome 1, page 186

"If we read the history of the Jews written by an author of another nation, we would have sorrow to believe that there were indeed fugitive people of Egypt which came by express order from God immoler seven or eight small nations that they didn't know; to cut the throat without mercy of a woman, old men and children with the udder, and to reserve only the small girls; that these holy people were punished of his God when it had been enough criminal to save only one man devoted to the anathema. We would not believe that so abominable people (Jews) had been able to exist on the earth. But as this nation itself brings back all its facts in its holy books to us, it should be believed. —Voltaire, Essai sur les mœurs (1756) Tome 1, pages 158–159

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny.[2] —Voltaire, From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his antisemitism in L'Essai sur le Moeurs

"… [Jews] are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.[2] —Voltaire, Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron (1771)

"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These marranos go wherever there is money to be made... But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." —Voltaire, Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166

Voltaire on the Jews

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Posted by on 06/20/2015

May 6, 2015 7:06:26 GMT Admin said:
"I have only made but one prayer in my life: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

Well he's certainly done that for you Eric !

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Thomas_SheridanHesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Lord-Steven-Christ-01-300x270

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Mark-Sargent-Guest  Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAsESgZal_7HXF-xXpLGQoQcYqTU5w0iaqwTl8RIxtGaxMbm2l0nsM5Z0  
Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ92yb3wdq8xDAvyNOSgU9aD4-fIc3vAp6YuL89gQ2kITVeWABXgat_Q4U  Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 _B3hAqgJrRBot6t8m5cc  Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQP445ttFNA_FXVtOccozOoLyOHIKrQBL4YXuUbXNZkTi__6Peq-LeCTe6sQ  Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrLKWCJz2t-EwNHNZtzZE5AZbUxcqdQG2QohT7LGZWLkvldVkMsv21Tt4

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/21/2015
Haha, nice one! Here's a great documentary on Astrotheology exposing the mythology of modern religions:

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/24/2015
Check out Michael Tsarion, he has huge 6+ hour high-quality videos/lectures all about Astrotheology which are excellent.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Posted by chucknorris on 06/28/2015
literally blown away here guys after researching the biblical side of the flat earth conspiracy.
Jehovahs Witnesses just put out a REVISED Bible in 2013, unbelievable!. check out Proverbs 8:27!

1984 Edition:
When he prepared the heavens I was there;+ when he decreed a circle upon the face of the watery deep,

2013 Edition:
When he prepared the heavens,+ I was there; When he marked out the horizon* on the surface of the waters,

WOW. there it is clear as day. if you are still not convinced take a gander at this:

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 10424658_1431268197146610_2021364889_a

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Charles-taze-russell-mason

the founder Charles Taze Russel is buried under a all seeing eye pyramid, complete with masonic symbolism. just shows you how long this Psy-Op has been going on.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Posted by mochagoddess10 on 07/07/2015

Someone who could have been a living Jesus~
www.livius.org/ap-ark/apollonius/life/va_00.html.

These two links might help with more similarities between Krishna and Jesus

hinduism.about.com/od/lordkrishna/a/christ_krishna.htm

www.omjesus.net/index.htm

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by haritz on 07/09/2015
Per thinkforyourself's request:

A snippet from:

The Hyperborean Origin of the Indo-European Culture”
www.systematics.org/journal/vol1-3/SJ1-3c.htm

The author shows how each of the three root language types is connected to a religion which has its basis in the geographical conditions of the people who developed it:
“…Associated with each of these language systems is a specific type of religious belief. The earliest Indo-European literature, the hymns of the Rig Veda and the Avestas, provide decisive evidence that the primary religious worship of these people was based upon the concept of a Saviour God. Tilak argues that such a concept would arise only in the Arctic region, where the sun appears every year to be threatened with extinction and a main pre-occupation is the salvation of mankind from the threat of endless darkness. The agglutinative languages are associated with spirit worship, of the kind that developed from animism into shamanism. This again would arise among nomadic peoples whose strongest experience of immensity is the vault of heaven and whose existence is dependent upon wind and rain. Life is breath or anima, and God is Tangri: the Vault of Heaven [6]. The third type of religious belief is that which directs worship towards an all-powerful creator. Such a vision is evoked by the overwhelming power of the sun in the southern latitudes, especially in Egypt and in the relatively dry regions north of the tropics. According to the theory to be developed, the three cultures developed in mutual isolation during the Ice Ages, and contacts only began to be made when migrations were forced by climatic changes and made possible by the withdrawal of the glaciers."

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 07/19/2015
This site should be essential reading for all Christians and people who want to understand the mythological truth about Christianity:

SolarMythology.com

I recommend starting with the following pages then clicking through the rest:

www.solarmythology.com/jesusoutline.htm
www.solarmythology.com/david16.htm

-

When you dig into history, as I've been doing for the past two years, and discover that outside the Bible there isn't a single reference to Jesus anywhere in recorded history for that time. Many people alive at that time wrote extensively about everything that happened, and yet there is not a single reference to Jesus anywhere in all this wealth of first hand accounts.

Then you examine when the Bible itself was written, and discover that the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John; the four books detailing the life of Jesus) are not to be referenced in any writings until the later half of the second century, a full 140 years after it allegedly happened. Even the Catholic Church admits a date of 70A.D. for the earliest Gospel, a full 40 years after the alleged event. [They have to because a certain passage in Mark could not have been written prior to an event that happened in 70AD.](The Catholic Bible, approved by the Pope himself with his signature on it, claims Mark was written in 70A.D.) Bible Scholars claim the Gospels were written in 170A.D. because there is no reference to them by anyone prior to that time, especially by certain people who definitely would have included references to them had they existed.

The second shocker about Jesus is learning that there existed long prior to the alleged time of Jesus many other religions with identical stories of a crucified savior. Early Christian apologists admitted this and explained it away as the work of the Devil. Their general argument was, "What better way to for the Devil to combat our True Religion than for the Devil to have previously created a whole bunch of false religions identical to our True Religion."

The third shocker, the one I am currently working on further unraveling and explaining on my web site, something which very few people have ever realized, and which you now are privy to this explanation, is the discovery that the whole story of Jesus, as well as the stories of all the other crucified saviors prior to Jesus, is an allegory for the Sun's annual journey through the Zodiac and the passage of the seasons of the year. This explains why all these stories are essentially the same. (Notice how the cross is the symbol that divides the four seasons of the year.)

Here is a brief explanation:

Jesus goes on a journey during his ministry.
Jesus' ministry is said to have lasted a year.
It takes a year for the Sun to pass through the 12 signs of the Zodiac.
Jesus starts by visiting John the Baptist. The theme is water.
The Sun starts it's annual journey in January in Aquarius, the bringer of water, because it's the rainy season. 

The Bible story then says, "After John was put in prison,..." (Mark 1:14) Suddenly John the Baptist is "put in prison." There is no further explanation in the Bible, which seems quite strange if John were a real person. We want to know why he was "put in prison." What crime was he accused of? Who threw him in prison? Was there a trial? Did Jesus attend the trial and speak on his behalf? No. Nothing more is said. Jesus just continues on his journey.

This is all very strange and hard to understand as a story of real life events, but it all makes perfect sense when understood as an astronomical allegory. The Sun, personified as Jesus, is in Aquarius, personified as John the Baptist. As the month progresses, and the earth continues it annual revolution around the Sun, the Sun appears to move out of Aquarius and into Pisces, the two fishes, and Aquarius at sunset ends up below the horizon. John the Baptist being put in prison is merely an allegory for the constellation Aquarius at sunset moving lower and lower until it is below the horizon at the end of the month and can no longer be seen. It requires no further explanation because it is a natural phenomenon. It is simply what happens.

The Sun then moves to Pisces — the two fish. (February)
Jesus then visits Simon and Andrew, who are fishermen. 

The Sun then moves to Aries, the Ram, or lamb. (March, the time of year lambs are born.)
Jesus is known as the Lamb of God. 

We celebrate Easter. East-er, when the Sun rises directly in the East. Easter is defined as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox, when the Sun rises directly in the East. We celebrate the crossing of the Sun over the equinox, when the days and nights are of equal length. A Crossification, or crucifixion. Jews celebrate "Passover" at this time, when the Sun "passes over" the equinox. From now on the days get longer, the Sun goes higher in the sky, and the crops begin to grow.

About half way through the story of Jesus an interesting thing happens. John the Baptist reappears and is beheaded. "he has risen from the dead!" says Matthew 14:2 Recall at the beginning of the allegory how Aquarius moved below the Western horizon at sunset as the year went from January to February and the Sun traveled from Aquarius to Pisces. Each zodiac constellation in turn goes below the horizon at sunset as each month passes. After six months the constellation of Aquarius begins to rise on the Eastern horizon at sunset. And it appears that the head of Aquarius is cut off by the horizon. This is John the Baptist rising from the dead, the dead being those who are below the earth. This is John the Baptist being beheaded.

Summer passes, the story of Jesus' journeys continues. We eventually come to the end of Summer and enter the season of Autumn, when the leaves fall from the trees and the trees appear to wither.
It is at this point in the story that Jesus is said to curse the fig tree and make it wither. A story which makes no sense if Jesus were a real person, but it makes perfect sense when understood as an allegory. It is simply Autumn, and Jesus, the Sun, who makes the seasons pass, causes the leaves to fall from the trees. 

In the story Jesus makes a triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Everyone knows him and is happy to see him.
The Sun moves into Virgo, the virgin, in August. It is harvest time. The best time of year. Harvest time is "The Kingdom of Heaven" time which Jesus refers to in earnest as coming soon throughout the story up to here. Virgo is always personified as holding a sheaf of wheat or an ear of corn. Virgo represents the harvest. When the Sun is in Virgo it is harvest time. 

The Zodiac is divided into twelve "houses." Each "house" contains one of the twelve Zodiac constellations. The "house" containing Virgo is known as the house of bread, because it's the house the sun is in during harvest time. Bethlehem is a word which can be found numerous times in the Old Testament. It is a Hebrew word. Actually it is two Hebrew words. Beth-lehem. Pronounced in Hebrew, "bayth leh'-khem". "bayth" is literally "house", and "leh'-khem" is literally "bread". Thus "Bethlehem" is literally "house of bread." It is a reference to the Zodiac "house of bread", which is where you will find Virgo, the celestial virgin. At the alleged time of Jesus there was no town on earth known as Bethlehem. Bethlehem was then known not as a town on earth, but a reference to a time of year — harvest time.

Virgo is the virgin that gives birth to the Sun each year when it passes out of her. She is the one who gives birth and yet remains always and forever a virgin. (The way Virgo is traditionally drawn on the planisphere the Sun passes out of Virgo between her legs). Farmers who till the fields are said to be wedded to this celestial virgin for which they wait for each year. Thus they are known as "husbandmen," and their tools such as tractors are know as impliments of husbandry. The DMV vehicle code book has a special section titled, "Impliments of Husbandry" which cover these vehicles.

Continuing with our story:

"Jesus entered the temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers." (Matthew 21:12)
The Sun moves from Virgo into Libra, the Scales. (September). These are the "Scales of Justice." The harvest has been gathered, it is now time to sell the harvest. Scales are used in buying and selling the harvest. At the end of harvest time, when there is nothing left to sell, the money changers pack up and leave. 

In the Jesus story we then have the Last Supper, when we eat the harvest. It is the end of harvest season -- it is the Last Supper. We eat the flesh of the fruit, figuratively the flesh of Jesus, the Sun, which make the fruit grow, and drink the blood of the grapes, figuratively the blood of Jesus, the Sun, which made the grapes grow. Without this food we would perish.

Jesus is then betrayed by Judas.
Judas represents Scorpio, the Scorpion of October, which figuratively stings the Sun to make it slowly die. The days begin to get shorter, as the Sun rises lower and lower each day.
Judas betrays Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, representing the 30 days of the month. The month being one cycle of the phases of the moon. The moon, a piece of silver in the sky. 

Jesus is handed over to Herod — a personification of Night. (See Matthew Chapter 2—The Birth of Jesus [this site]) Herod, or the darkness of Night, is taking over Jesus, the Sun, as the days get shorter and shorter in Autumn and darkness begins to reign.

Jesus is handed over to Pontius Pilate. "Pontius" is literally "of the sea", a reference to the sea of stars above. "Pilate" is literally "armed with a spear". Pontius Pilate is a personification of Sagittarius, the last constellation the Sun passes through during the last month of the year, Nov. 22 - Dec. 21, and the last person Jesus sees in the story. Sagittarius is a man on a horse with a bow and arrow. He is the man armed with a spear. The days get shorter and shorter as the year comes to a close. Things look dark and gloomy. What will happen to our savior, the Sun, who makes the harvest grow? Will he disappear forever?

Jesus is crucified and placed in a cave. It is the end of the story. A sad ending. But have faith. Jesus, the Sun, will arise again — a new year will begin. Three days after Jesus is placed in the cave he will arise again. This is the prophecy.

On Christmas day, December 25, we celebrate the birth of Jesus. December 22 was the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year, when the Sun was at its lowest. Three days later, on December 25, the sun rises 1/10 of it's width farther north — just barely detectable by carefully observing the shadows cast at sunrise. Our savior, the Sun, has been reborn, to begin the cycle of the year and the cycle of life again.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/19/2015

Jul 18, 2015 15:12:26 GMT Admin said:
This site should be essential reading for all Christians and people who want to understand the mythological truth about Christianity:

SolarMythology.com

I recommend starting with the following pages then clicking through the rest:

www.solarmythology.com/jesusoutline.htm
www.solarmythology.com/david16.htm

Wow Eric, great work! This really has shone a new light on the subject, and it certainly all makes sense to me.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litteämaa Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Just my share what i believe what is behind the elites deception of all of this.

Litteämaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:20 pm

The two greatest lies ever propagated on humankind are Ball Earth and Jew Savior, both taught by the priesthood, and both made possible by an ejaculation into the Virgin source.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by 1337S0lja Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Been skimming through this area of the forum the past couple of days. This is a great compilation of thoughts and information. The Michael Tsarion stuff is great.
1337S0lja
1337S0lja

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:59 pm

My religion brings all the milkshakes to the bar,  my jesus is better than yours, And they're like,
Na... mine is better than yours, Damn right its realer than yours, I can preach you, but I have to charge.

We will kidnap your children and cut off their hair
Silence their language and outlaw their prayers
Beat them blind until they believe
In the blood of Jesus Christ our king

love corporate avenger. that is OG 1605 right there, Taxman and all.

exo

Back to top Go down

Hesus Krishna/General Ancient Religious Figures and Myths   - Page 4 Empty Importance of Primal Mind and Gratitude to Nature

Post by Lucian67 Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:15 am

Hello all,

This is my first post in on IFERS and to start I'm onboard with the flat earth, new world order, 9/11, Mind control by religion/government and intelligent design. What I aim to express through this post is my own perspective of how most people deal with this information when they bring up these topics around me. Firstly I'll give some context to you all on my mind. I would like to thank Eric Dubay for all that he risked to present us with Truth in a time when most are indisposed and enslaved by lies.

I research in my off time on the internet and read all kinds of books trying to objectively find the truth without bias. I do not have a degree, only an expired EMT-B cert and 2 1/2 years in the army as an infantryman(i never deployed and am glad). I study Spanish and Greek, modern and ancient, also a little Latin too. I am fascinated by ancient history, namely the cultures and civilizations that advanced human thought. The Greeks, Egyptians, Sumerians and Indians are the cultures that I would say "civilization" has to have come from.

In the United States, people hate when I say that jesus never existed. I think they would rather believe in flat earth and ride on the bible's firmament clause. Even with all of the contradictions, forgeries, lack of historical validity and plain lack of morality, they still can't let go. I can't fathom that kind of abuse of logic in their minds.

I know of the Astrotheology concept and it resonates with astrology in the number 12. This number is very important along with 13. The 12 Olympians and Hades, the 12 Zodiac constellations and their correspondence to the moon or sun making 13, the number feared by western civilization. The Babylonians had a 12 God Pantheon. Most historians say that the Sumerians/Babylonians date back further than the Greeks but I've seen a pattern that one could say its backwards.

Recently in the 1990s there have been wooden tablets discovered in the islands of the Sporades in Greece that show Greek letters that date to ~3000-4000 BCE so they say. That would predate cuneiform as an alphabetical script system of writing. The notion that the Greeks got their alphabet from the Phoenicians is from Herodotus' Histories. It's also called the Phoenician insertion. Herodotus' Histories were sorted in Alexandria into 9 Books, one for each Muse. It is during this time that I think the Jewish interests inserted this content and destroyed his original writings. (There were millions of Jews in Alexandria during the Ptolemaic Dynasty.)

Also, the Messianic prototype for the Jews was Alexander the Great who was literally seen as a god-man. This is the warrior messiah that the Dead Sea Scrolls portrayed. I think that Nature deserves worship. Without it we don't live. The Ancients showed their gratitude to nature in many different weird, some unnecessary, I think and sometimes beautiful ways. There are indeed energies working behind the scenes performing their functions to make reality whole. I believe in the Gods, sometimes I say their names in Greek, sometimes in Egyptian. Organized religion today is nothing like ancient polytheism was. They understood how to assimilate their Gods because in the end, there always was a God of the Earth, God of the Sky, God of the Ocean, God of the Underworld, of Life, of Death, of the Sun, of the Moon, of the Hunt, of the Craft, of Wisdom, of "Love" or union, of the Crop, of the Vine(had to for Dionysus), of War, of Magic, of Fire etc

All of these parts of reality make it whole, monotheistic religion destroys the totality of reality and subjects you to 1 of these parts not able to appreciate the entire picture. Humanity lost it's place in the Cosmos when it forsook nature.

So I will keep this short and let someone else to respond to bounce this info back and forth. I would like to know your perspective after reading this Mr Dubay.

-Lucian

Lucian67

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadepurplelover Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:07 pm

There is no doubt we are created, the problem isn't knowing that!
No indeed!
The problem is the creator or creators have abandoned us in this prison colony Called earth. Nor to mention the cows pigs chickens sheep goats murdered every single day for a burger or chicken sandwiches. No God or angels to the rescue, nothing . Crickets . So my fellow flat earthers we are on our own, it's pretty evident and we can bury out heads in the sand and stop worshipping these evil creators hiding somewhere that made us, or pretend oh we must suffer so we can purify out soul crap. I don't see the point, we work eat sleep have sex get rules by jewZ in power and we are slaves in this penal colony , no rhyme or reason for anything.

Jadepurplelover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4