IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

+20
oldtincan
NateYad
InnerCynic
Amitchelld
bengbeng
Simplyflat
Just Vital
Admin
Realearth
csp
Illuminati? You mean jewz
FL@T-E@RTH
MrJoshuaShaw
Flatterygetsyoueverywhere
vortexkitten
Occamania
Beashambassador
Schpankme
vortexpuppy
Thinkforyourself
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Empty Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Realearth Sun May 27, 2018 12:19 am

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Empty Re: No Curvature On Bodies Of Water

Post by Amitchelld Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:11 am

Has anyone debunked this? Forgive me if I've missed it on here.No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Screen11

Amitchelld

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 am

Amitchelld wrote:
Has anyone debunked this?
Forgive me if I've missed it on here

Amitchelld, did you come here to ask all your balltard questions?

I want you to answer your own question;
HOW is it possible for the curvature shown to be so great across the short lake called "Pontchartrain"?
WHAT should the curvature be on Spaceball Earth for the distance shown (average) at Lake Pontchartrain?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitchelld Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 am

Didn't come for my questions, this specific one was a question of someone I was talking about the shape of the Earth with and they brought this lake up as evidence of the globe Earth, and I didn't know anything about it so I came on here, sorry. That's how you would answer someone trying to give you a piece of evidence supporting their globe idea, just ask them to think for themselves?

Amitchelld

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 am

Amitchelld wrote:
Didn't come for my questions
I was talking about the shape of the Earth with and they brought this lake up as evidence of the globe Earth

You came here to ask this forum if Lake Pontchartrain has a curve in it?

Are you incapable of knowing how "balltard curvature math" works to debunk the bullshit you drag in here?

Do us all a favor a stop talking to balltads and spend more time reading this forum.

Here we have you back in the Topic: North Pole - South Pole Circumnavigation 2014. Or not?
asking - "British Trans-globe expedition?"

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:32 am

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 27067510
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerCynic Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:46 am

That pic that's supposedly of Lake Pontchartrain is absurd. In fact its such a "bad" photo it's laughable. Was it photoshopped? Because if you look carefully you'll see that the pylons actually don't get any shorter or narrower the further you look into the distance. It's as though they start to "float" above the water. Also, while there is a noticeable shadow to the right of the pylon there are no shadows on the water. It's fake.
InnerCynic
InnerCynic

Back to top Go down

Post by NateYad Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:32 am

InnerCynic wrote:That pic that's supposedly of Lake Pontchartrain is absurd.  In fact its such a "bad" photo it's laughable. Was it photoshopped?  Because if you look carefully you'll see that the pylons actually don't get any shorter or narrower the further you look into the distance.  It's as though they start to "float" above the water.  Also, while there is a noticeable shadow to the right of the pylon there are no shadows on the water.  It's fake.
At first glance I instantly thought the same thing that the photo was far from passable as legit and obviously CGI. Upon further investigation I came across a video that was made from a channel called "Soundly" showing continuous footage of the power lines and then him driving to the coffee shop and posting the video to prove it hadn't been altered. In no way am I coming here to troll the forum and use this as proof of a ball earth, but I do think there is some sort of phenomenon here that should be investigated further and not just blown off arrogantly. The picture that Eric posted has merit when viewed from one side only and in the video it shows the phenomenon recurring on the other side as well. At this time I am still soundly convinced we are living on a flat stationary plane but am just having a hard time with this basically unique circumstance as to how this optical illusion / curvature phenomenon is manifesting. Here is a third party objective look into the topic that doesn't really offer any conclusions but I feel still has some value for this discussion. Cheers  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE3xfTedVCE

NateYad

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 am

NateYad wrote:
I came across a video that was made from a channel called "Soundly"
In no way am I coming here to troll the forum and use this as proof of a ball earth
I do think there is some sort of phenomenon here that should be investigated

I am still soundly convinced we are living on a flat stationary plane

Lake Pontchartrain
NASA claims that Spaceball Earth curves at eight inches 8 per mile squared;
Unfortunately, the Heliocentric Priest called Soundly, shows curvature that is drastic greater then that claimed by NASA;
It should also be established that curvature of Spaceball Earth must be shown in every conceivable direction, equally.
Therefore, the only conclusion is that it is an optical illusion created by the structure and that of Perspective.

I am soundly convinced that for those who allow themselves to be duped by Jesuit created, Big Bang, spinning Spaceballs, is lost in Space.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by NateYad Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

Lake Pontchartrain
NASA claims that Spaceball Earth curves at eight inches (Cool per mile squared;
Unfortunately, the Heliocentric Priest called Soundly, shows curvature that is drastic greater then that claimed by NASA;
It should also be established that curvature of Spaceball Earth must be shown in every conceivable direction, equally.
Therefore, the only conclusion is that it is an optical illusion created by the structure and that of Perspective.

I am soundly convinced that for those who allow themselves to be duped by Jesuit created, Big Bang, spinning Spaceballs, is lost in Space.[/quote]

I am not disagreeing with you in any way. But what is your take on HOW this phenomenon is manifesting? Because without a sound argument this will keep more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble than so many other of their so called "proofs".

NateYad

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:25 am

NateYad wrote:
I am not disagreeing
without a sound argument
more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble

You've already been shown that it is an optical illusion created by Perspective, and demonstrated by Eric's info above;
as for the curvature it is to aggressive for Spaceball Earth, @ 8 inches per mile squared;
note: not shown, is curvature in every conceivable direction.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by NateYad Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:36 am

Schpankme wrote:
NateYad wrote:
I am not disagreeing
without a sound argument
more ball earthers stuck to their spinning blue marble

You've already been shown that it is an optical illusion created by Perspective, and demonstrated by Eric's info above;
as for the curvature it is to aggressive for Spaceball Earth, @ 8 inches per mile squared;
note show, is curvature in every conceivable direction.

As I pointed out in my first post that perspective illusion only works when you look and the convex side of the curve. When you look at it from the concave side it looks completely different. In the video I posted above it shows the same effect on both side of the power lines as he drives past in a continuous shot. This is just really bugging me because it seems to be the only place on the planet where this illusion is being documented. Neutral

NateYad

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 am

NateYad wrote:
that perspective illusion only works when you look and the convex side of the curve
it shows the same effect on both side of the power lines as he drives past in a continuous shot
This is just really bugging me
it seems to be the only place on the planet where this illusion is being documented

1) You don't live on a planet.
2) You have no idea what the Heliocentric Priest is showing you, but you claim continuous shot.
3) Water does not Curve, therefore the answer must lie between illusion and trickery.
4) Why do you question what you cannot duplicate?
5) Curvature and bendy water can only exist on Spaceball Earth.
6) Space and Spaceballs are man-made constructs.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Empty A long time flat water and flat laughter

Post by oldtincan Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Considering that water covers a large percentage of our 'known' world, it would, of necessity, be a convex surface on a globe. Think for a minute, all who have a real tight grip on your spinning ball.  Did you ever see a painting or a photograph of that ever-beautiful scene of mountains, trees, rocks and ridges from all times and places and cultures as they are mirrored by expansive bodies of water?  The scenic art of centuries as well as observing the world around us has verified that our water does not or did it ever shrink or push away its reflections like the convex mirror looking at you to keep you honest.  Our water is flat. It's the only thing an idiot like me needs to give up living on a cognitive delusion.

That's why globe-speak is my favorite brand of humor......after 70+ years of spinning I have to laugh when I catch myself using it!  

And just think of the opening you have when they ask you why you are laughing Laughing !

oldtincan

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Empty Rampion Offshore Wind Farm

Post by rafivictory Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:51 pm

Rampion Offshore Wind Farm : Distance from shore 13 km. 13 km = 0.01326 km or 13.26 meters of missing curvature. Photo Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJp147KVkB/?utm_medium=copy_link

rafivictory

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:22 am

This link will calculate eye height and answer the Instagramer’s question. I preset it with the average eye level height which brings it down to about 5 meters of missing curvature. I stopped using earth curvature dot com because of the eye height issue.

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=13&h0=1.8&unit=metric
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Curvature On Bodies Of Water   - Page 3 Empty Laser Over Water Experiments

Post by pitagoras Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:12 pm

Recorded Experiments:

Globe-Earthers Trying to debunk these experiments:

Last edited by pitagoras on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed a video I added by mistake)

pitagoras

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flatreality Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:11 am

This is the main issue for me, whatever long distance zoom photo or laser proofs I see, people debunk them by claiming refraction. Does anyone know how much can refraction make a difference in these, please?

flatreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3