IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?

+13
Xander
Jack Aurora
EugeneHKrabs
Yusuf N
FL@T-E@RTH
Billuk64
csp
AmericanInIndia
thesilentone
Haze
esrjm22
Meister
Thinkforyourself
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What Causes The Ocean's Tides?

Post by Haze Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:45 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:[b]

Question: Do we know what are the Ancient's beliefs about the cause of the tides?

This might be a stupid question, but where does the ocean go when the tides retreat? confused

The Ancient Greeks described the deepest circle of Hades as Tartarus: "the deeper part where no light shines and all waters originate. All rivers flow into the chasm of Tartarus and flow out of it again."

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?   - Page 2 Empty Re: What Causes The Ocean's Tides?

Post by thesilentone Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:20 am

Haze wrote:

Question: Do we know what are the Ancient's beliefs about the cause of the tides?

This might be a stupid question, but where does the ocean go when the tides retreat?  confused

The Ancient Greeks described the deepest circle of Hades as Tartarus: "the deeper part where no light shines and all waters originate. All rivers flow into the chasm of Tartarus and flow out of it again."

Sounds an awfully lot like at the bottom of Mount Meru.

thesilentone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:57 pm

thesilentone wrote:
Haze wrote:

This might be a stupid question, but where does the ocean go when the tides retreat?  confused

Sounds an awfully lot like at the bottom of Mount Meru.

It's the same place. Where the roots of the World Tree are watered.

There are three cosmic zones. the Heavens, the Earth and the Underworld.

The Holy Mountain at the Earth's Center and the Tree of Life are interchangeable.

The images of the World-Tree and the Tree of Life are closely related and often merge. Sometimes they are replaced by the image of a cosmic mountain, which is also located at the center of the Universe and which likewise generates and sustains all life.

Yggdrasil dwells within the invisible heart of anything and everything and without it's support everything would disintegrate and explode into infinity. The mythological imagery of widely separated cultures expresses the same themes.

A creation myth of the Maoris tells of a world-tree, which was the first thing to be formed at the center of the still void Universe. It sprouted from an energy vortex, known as the cosmic navel. (North Pole.) From the myriad buds of the all-encompassing tree all creation emerged.

A similar myth comes from Persia where we find references to a 'Tree of all Seeds', which stood at the center of a magical garden known as Pairidaeza, the Persian paradise. This garden was associated with the Virgin Goddess Pairidaeza who represented the eternal regenerative womb from which all life proceeds. In her garden the 'Tree of all seeds' grew next to the Tree of Knowledge.

Similarly, in Mayan cosmology the World-Tree is a unifying symbol that represents the origin of all existence. The Cosmic Tree is commonly described as the source of a special divine substance, a sacred nectar of immortality and ambrosia of the Gods.

The ancient holy scriptures known as the 'Rig Vedas' (Indus Valley) refer to this mythical substance as 'Amrita' or 'Soma'. In Persia it was known as Haoma, while the Eddas describe it as 'golden apples stored in Valhalla.' I think this represents prana/chi.

The same image is repeated in other mythologies, in which the World Tree is often described as the place where disembodied souls dwell prior to their reincarnation. Underneath the roots of the tree that grows at the centre of the paradisiacal garden, flows the sacred river that carries the waters of life.

The quest of the mythological hero, who embarks on an adventure to search for the World Tree, or a sacred mountain at the center of Universe, is a metaphor for the quest of psychological realignment with one's own inner center and spiritual source.

The journey is usually beset with peril and impending danger for it is a quest of transformation that requires the sacrifice of the ego.

The tree, mountain and pillar represents the 'axis-mundi', the immovable central pole of the Universe around which all life revolves. In this cosmology, humans and Gods essentially share the same dimension, though on somewhat different levels.

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanInIndia Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:11 pm

In the Bangkok airport there is a huge mural of the demigods and demons churning the ocean. So the whole thing could be explained by that. The ocean being drawn inward is the gods pulling the rope and the ocean being churned back out is the demons pulling the rope, with Mount Meru at its center. This is a story from the Srimad Bhagavatam and I was shocked when I first saw that huge mural in the Bangkok airport.

AmericanInIndia

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:25 am

It doesn't appear to me a mural, but an actual statue - is this what you are referring to:

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?   - Page 2 07thit_755_753pan-bangkok-airport
csp
csp

JonnyFlatEarth likes this post

Back to top Go down

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?   - Page 2 Empty Very good question

Post by Billuk64 Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:36 pm

As a teenager I got into sea fishing with a couple of friends and we used to go to the local pier , a mile long it is , to fish on a regular basis. The pier pointed towards France so was open to tides only from the east of the English channel. During the tide run , as it is known , you cast into the sea using an 8 oz or 10 oz weight , with a baited line of course , as a minimum to try to get your bait to " hold" on the seabed so to speak. During the height of the tide run this was a very tricky business and took patience. It seemed as if the fish actually fed more during he tide run as well , usually " slack water " yielded very few fish.
When i got older in my 20`s a friend and I went out on a boat to the breakwater ( see a photo of Dover in Kent UK ) to fish and this huge structure , built before WW1 , runs parallel to the beach and is free standing at either end. We were shocked to find that out here , again about a mile offshore, the tidal run was not just from the east but from the west as well . So  the tides were running east to west and west to eat in the channel , this may seem obvious now but to us it was new. Another thing about these fishing trips was that you can buy tide tables , now online of course , and plan the best times to go bearing the tides in mind . So obviously somehow " they " can tell in advance when the high tide will be and how high it will be etc. This means of course that tides are as regular as clockwork , so I can see how "they" could quite easily and convincingly tie in the tides with the phases of the moon. To me thinking about it this is one of the deepest mysteries we are confronted with and if we can answer this we may get closer to the truth than ever.
All the Best , Bill.

Billuk64

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:54 am

I think the tides are somehow tied in to electromagnetism and the Schumann Resonances
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Obviously a Wikipedia link is as good as hearsay, and most of mainstream science is half-truths and obfuscation
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusuf N Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Tidal nodes

An amphidromic point or tidal node is a point of zero change of the amplitude or height harmonic constituent of the tide within an oceanic basin.  The tidal range (the difference between high tide and low tide) increases, but not uniformly, with distance from the amphidromic point.  Cotidal lines (lines connecting points experiencing high or low tide at the same time) can be plotted radiating from the amphidromic point. (...) Because tide waves do not travel with constant speed due to varying depth and land mass obstructions, the cotidal lines are not evenly spaced or consistently shaped.  The tide wave progresses around the amphidromic point once each tidal period.  At each point in the oceanic basin, water levels vary sinusoidally due to a combination of factors.  Corange lines (lines connecting points experiencing the same tidal range) can be plotted forming irregular circles concentric around the amphidromic point for the basin.  Think of the oceanic basin as a very large bowl of water.  As the water sloshes around, high on one side and low on the opposite side and then reversed, there is a point near the center of this symmetrical bowl where the water level is relatively stable – that is the amphidromic point.  An oceanic basin, though, is not symmetrical.  Therefore, the amphidromic point is seldom at the center of the basin.(...)The oceanic basin under the influence of a single rotating tide wave is referred to as an amphidromic system.

Excerpt taken from maritime professional (dot) com

I can't post the url here but go on YouTube there's a clip named ' What REALLY causes tides Hint it's NOT the Moon! FLAT EARTH Tidal nodes, Amphidromic points '

This guy says it all.

Yusuf N

Back to top Go down

Post by EugeneHKrabs Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:45 pm

So i'd say based upon the above that you're all correct

The Sun and Moon impact tides from above as they are too close to not to have an impact and their different light outputs affect nature in a different ways (mushrooms, farming still following the moons movement), temperature difference in our waters will move entire oceans, the salinity of the seas being the most important will have massive ionisation and electromagnetic responses impacted by the poles (unlike freshwater lakes which lie still) and on top the natural frequency the earth.

Except for the sun and moon, the rest is easily covered by mainstream science... taking gravity as a possible effect from bodies of different mass rather than a force acting on matter due to different mass.

EugeneHKrabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:00 pm

EugeneHKrabs wrote:So i'd say based upon the above that you're all correct

The Sun and Moon impact tides from above as they are too close to not to have an impact and their different light outputs affect nature in a different ways (mushrooms, farming still following the moons movement), temperature difference in our waters will move entire oceans, the salinity of the seas being the most important will have massive ionisation and electromagnetic responses impacted by the poles (unlike freshwater lakes which lie still) and on top the natural frequency the earth.

Except for the sun and moon, the rest is easily covered by mainstream science... taking gravity as a possible effect from bodies of different mass rather than a force acting on matter due to different mass.

Maybe look around a bit on the forum on the subject of gravity.

Back to top Go down

Post by EugeneHKrabs Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Will do. I heard that from Mark Knight about gravity... I am by far no expert.

EugeneHKrabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:41 pm

EugeneHKrabs wrote:Will do. I heard that from Mark Knight about gravity... I am by far no expert.

Mark Knight... just mentally gather everything related and conveyed by him and delete it

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:40 am

I'm speculating on a big scale, but can surely say that tides can be explained when looking at the studies coming forth out of Cymatics. I'm a frequency freak and know that sound has a huge, major effect on water. All kinds of imperical factual scientific laws that are measurable. Literally speaking...from what I've learned from sound, I believe that earth is a speaker magnet, connected to a three band equaliser.
Earth is one of who knows how many speakers (someone doesn't want us to go look) build into a speaker box. For arguments sake, let's assume it's a cube with one earth speaker on each side. You now have 6 magnetic field sound generators in vector equilibrium with each other forming, or being powered by the 7th centre. Maybe both.

This whole magnetic structure is contained inside something. Let's call it a firmament.

Maybe the structure is a tetrahedron with 4 speakers
Maybe whatever it is...

What I'm saying is that the sound generated from THIS earth via the magnetic fields of the Sun moon stars, and the N a S poles, are the cause of the water tides.
Maybe it's not tidal at all. In Taoism the magnetic energy is moving, causing water to rise up and down as the waves pass the water, and creating the illusion that the water is moving in and out...

True observational science will solve this when we can explore N and S poles again as free beings... I'm pretty sure we've done this before, and we just can't remember...

Any thoughts on this???

Last edited by Jack Aurora on Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding additional information)
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Aurora Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:56 am

It's not two... it's not one...
I am just a finger pointing at the moon.
Be like water. Always seek the low Level. And when confronted with obstacles on your way down..RISE above and seek the low level again.
Jack Aurora
Jack Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:00 pm

Is it not just as simple as the sun heating up the oceans/seas and therefore this energy results in convection currents which move the water - i.e. the tides? The sun is regular like the tides. This is probably the simplest explanation.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:48 am

In my Arabic book I proposed 4 hypothesis on this which is difficult for me to explain in English. However here is a quick take, If we really say that the moon is responsible for the tides, waves, and other sea phenomena, why did they assert that the moon's gravity is the reason? Why not be something else? Why can't the moon's movement in its orbit over the flat Earth be the reason for this? Or the movement of both the sun and the moon in their orbit over the flat earth is the reason for this, why they made the reason limited to the movement of the moon.

Imagine with me, if we say that the sun emits positive electromagnetic energy and the moon negative electromagnetic energy and results from these tidal energies, then note in the dedicated maps that show the places of the tides, you will find them formed in a circular orbit, imagine that above a circle The tides in those maps move as like following the sun and the moon over the earth, and the tides are dependent on the movement of the sun and the moon swimming in their orbits because of the energy emitted from them, due to electromagnetic waves. And since the seas contain salt, and salt in turn strengthens the ability of water to conduct electricity, it can be said that the sun and the moon with electromagnetic energy have an effect on the sea, creating a moving magnetic field, and thus salty sea water creates an opposite magnetic field, which leads to the movement of sea water. the way we see it.

And for someone to associate the tides with the night and the day, especially if you understood that they are essences not causes due to Sun and rotation of the earth. it can be said that the tides are caused by heat and cold, whether it is the coldness of the night or the moon and the heat of the sun or the day.

then there is the theory of cosmic breath of the earth, or a cosmic breath that makes the sun and moon moves, and in effect creates the tides. This I got inspired by some ancient texts from Arabia.

Gemini

Back to top Go down

What Causes The Ocean's Tides?   - Page 2 Empty Theory: How the oceanic currents and tides work, and what earthquakes REALLY are

Post by Zen791 Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:17 am

This is a touched up version of an email I was encouraged to share. Please consider these ideas in your search for how the plane works!

-------------------

Eric.

Thank you so much for your reply! You mentioned it was ok to update you if I found anything new, and I think I have!

I agree with your idea that water drains at the magnetic north pole, and then subducts carry the waters from there throughout the plane.

My first email I was really trying to isolate what drives the oceanic currents in such mind boggling yet uniform fashion century after century without focusing too much on the tides.

The question was this: What is the origin of force behind the oceanic currents?

In the first mail I kept trying to describe a thought of 'fissures, or holes, or caves' throughout the ocean floors of the world that acted as a sort of valve between the ocean floor and the 'plumbing below'.

During my research I learned these 'holes' exist and had a name! From the NOAA website these are called hydrothermal vents "Underwater volcanoes at spreading ridges and convergent plate boundaries produce hot springs known as hydrothermal vents."

I then considered plate boundaries where vents and volcanoes are most abundant and I was quickly led to the 'ring of fire'. So I looked up more on the ring of fire and then it hit me. I pulled up a photo of Gleasons in ms paint, and drew the ring of fire on that map. Its very rough but take a look.

The ring of fire is a long straight line with a single hairpin turn around the Philippines!

Looking at it in this 'proper' context is stunning! Let me call it 'barrier of fire' instead of ring, for this is indeed a barrier of sorts cordoning behind it 1/3 of the planes surface, the pacific, and that 1/3 is almost 100% water! (Save for some island chains like Hawaii, French Polynesia, the Cook islands, and a few others).

The dispersal of earthquakes 'around' the 'ring' of fire never made sense to me. Seeing earthquakes run up and down a mostly straight line makes a lot of sense! Looking at it on Gleasons it is truly a wonder of the 'world' to me nearly dividing the plane in half, the water from the land!

Here is where I am going with all of this.

I believe there are tectonic plates as we are taught. I do NOT believe there is friction between plates causing slippage and earthquakes.

The fault lines around the world are seams that connect plates. These seams are special, as they are home to nearly ALL earthquakes and volcanoes. Learned that from your video, which specifically mentioned the ring of fire.

Volcanoes. Hydraulic vents. Geysers. Siblings.

All are pressure valves. And the hypothesis here is water is taken in at the north pole, and redistributed via subducts below and back up through these pressure valves (volcanoes, vents) around the plane.

Here is my bold claim. Earthquakes have nothing to do with plate friction and everything to do with incalculable gallons of water, gases, minerals etc being forced back into the ocean through hydrothermal vents and volcanoes.

Earthquakes are the natural rumbling, rolling result of these hydrothermal vents and volcanoes spewing forth the pressure of waters below. Earthquakes are misnamed. Pressure quake I think is accurate.

Here is my best shot at a testable, repeatable, observable human sized model of this. It is believed there is a layer of intense heat below the earths crust. Think of a hot plate. put a kettle on it, and fill it with water. Pressure builds up, and when it is ready the kettle whistles and rumbles and steam pours out wherever it can find an opening, violently so if enough pressure is built up.

The rumbling of an earthquake is the consequence of hydrothermal vents bursting forth pressure on a planar sized scale. The rumbling and rolling of an earthquake is akin to the rumbling and settling results of pressure in the small tea kettle!

After the initial burst of pressure is released, the heat is lowered and the kettle simmers. The whistle stops blowing constantly, and softer less frequent rumbling and whistling occurs as the pressure dissipates. - aftershocks.

Lastly on the tea kettle, it 'works' because it was designed for a purpose by a human being with intelligence. It is built, filled with water, and heated to produce a result. Thus it follows all in the planar heart must have been intelligent design to work so perfectly as it does and of infinite complexity. This gives me peace.

We are not moving. Tectonic plates are not moving. Not on their own. The plates rumble and adjust to accommodate the release of pressure at fault lines.

As I write this, without looking, Im going to guess 'gravity' will be part of the accepted explanation of why plates move and bump into each other causing slippage. (eye roll). I think they are wrong or lying about earthquakes like everything else.

Trying to be poetic, it is as if mother earth ingests water into her center then purifies the water via her fiery arteries below (subducts), then circulates the heat purified waters back through capillaries (hydrothermal vents) and into her body (the oceans). Giving life.

The circulation and purification of water during this magnificent process causes water near the surface to ebb and flow in response. - The tides

To tie some of this together, it fits that some of these hydrothermal vents are on scales and magnitude we dont understand, moving water with such force through massive vents many miles wide. These massive vents force and move water back into the worlds oceans from below at a steady pressure. The result is The oceanic currents.

If I had to name this entire process, I guess 'planar circulation' would fit.

Consider it is claimed humanity has only explored 5% of the ocean floor. Using Gleasons as a reference, in my opinion we have explored less than 1%. We dont have the technology.

A point here is the pressure valves are sometimes on land and not under the sea. Just like in your video, these are just land based versions of pressure being released. Volcanoes, geysers or any land based expression of natural pressure are all the same principle.

On this topic of fault lines, Please consider the following for your own studies. Look at ANY map that shows fault lines of the world.

We are taught all faults leading south stop in their tracks and turn east or west just before Antarctica forming the Antarctic plate. Rolling Eyes 
They are lying about southern fault lines and connected them all in a ring around the far southern parallels as another 'fence' for humanity and keep them from considering the south.

Convert that ring onto Gleason's map and you have a fault ring 50,000+ miles in circumference. It doesnt make sense.

So, on Gleasons, all fault lines running south eventually terminate into a 50,000+ mile circle at approximately the 60 degrees latitude south, the same latitude past which humanity is forbidden to explore.

Imagine if we knew the true paths of the fault lines and plate shapes south of the 60th parallel?

The true fault lines would give a template for what may be there, how far land may extend, its shape, where landmarks of interest may be located and explored...

And they can never have that

-Zen791

Zen791

Bro and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:05 pm

How do Tides Work on Flat Earth?

Isaac Newton theorized and it is now commonly taught and believed that Earth's ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. The Moon's gravity allegedly generates something called "tidal force" which causes Earth and its water to bulge out, not only on the side closest to the Moon, but also the side farthest from the Moon. Using their own calculations and predictions, however, if the Moon is only 2,160 miles in diameter and the Earth 8,000 miles, it follows that Earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger object should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. Heliocentrists claim Earth's greater gravity is what keeps the Moon in orbit, therefore it is impossible for the Moon's far lesser gravity to supersede the Earth's gravity at Earth's sea-level, where its gravitational attraction would even further out-trump the Moon's. If the Moon has enough attractive influence to lift the ocean's water even a single inch from their deep recesses where Earth's gravitational attraction is exponentially greater, then there is nothing in the theory of gravity to prevent the water from continuing its attraction all the way to the Moon. Furthermore, the velocity and path of the Moon are uniform and thereby should exert a uniform influence on Earth's tides, when in actuality the Earth's tides vary greatly. At Port Natal, for example, the rise and fall is only 6 feet, while at Beira 600 miles up the coast, the rise and fall is 26 feet. Not only this, but if the Moon's gravity was truly generating a tidal force causing Earth and its water to bulge out, then all the world's lakes, marshes, ponds and other inland waters would be similarly affected and have tides as well. These and other problems caused Isaac Newton to openly admit that his explanation of the tides was the "least satisfactory" portion of his theory of gravitation...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Russian Blue Cat, zeteticseparovich and JonnyFlatEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:02 am

My first post here, but thanks Eric and I think you're the best ally we have for flat earth period!!

What causes tides ... after reading all of the posts and then watching this video by Tom Cowan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUCBEKO3IJc the heart is not a pump ... it ties into our natural earth frequencies.

just made it all fit together for me. From the macro to the micro ... it's all about frequency.

Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2