IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tartaria and mud floods

+17
DISSIDENT
colander bowl
nowhereelsetogo
Lingua Veritas
siriusrising
StillWakingUp
Standswithmic
kamalzack
Shmack_1
INERT
BosnianFlatearther
MaryMoon
Schpankme
Realearth
Admin
Alpha
superuserdo
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Empty Re: Tartaria and mud floods

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:09 pm

I watched a lot if not all of their previous stuff and it's really good. There's plenty to think about and all the great images etc.
BUT
That first video LHFE 2:END makes me very suspicious. I got about 25 mins in and started to hear a judas goat bleating in the background. I found them one of the most original and engaging thinkers but I'm not following into that pen. I imagine the weaker minded will just sigh and go back to scalligarian history.
I'll watch the rest cos' i have to but I still don't think we're any closer to what happened or who is behind it.
And I'm not convinced about Liverpool Cathedral yet, I didn't know anything about it before now but I do know we have plenty of stonehenge construction pictures. A lot of those 'craftsmen' looked like bystanders who were asked to have a bash for a photo. I'll look into it more.

I would urge people to look into chronologia.org - 40 plus years research into fabrication of history and a reconstruction of what we can know (not much), conclusion: beyond the last century, if that - we still know nothing.

I don't care one way or another about tartaria.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:33 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:I watched a lot if not all of their previous stuff and it's really good. There's plenty to think about and all the great images etc.
BUT
That first video LHFE 2:END makes me very suspicious. I got about 25 mins in and started to hear a judas goat bleating in the background. I found them one of the most original and engaging thinkers but I'm not following into that pen. I imagine the weaker minded will just sigh and go back to scalligarian history.
I'll watch the rest cos' i have to but I still don't think we're any closer to what happened or who is behind it.
And I'm not convinced about Liverpool Cathedral yet, I didn't know anything about it before now but I do know we have plenty of stonehenge construction pictures. A lot of those 'craftsmen' looked like bystanders who were asked to have a bash for a photo. I'll look into it more.

I would urge people to look into chronologia.org - 40 plus years research into fabrication of history and a reconstruction of what we can know (not much), conclusion: beyond the last century, if that - we still know nothing.

I don't care one way or another about tartaria.

I do understand why you'd be suspicious. He could be a pied piper just taking people off in a new concocted direction. Time will tell. Whatever the case, what he says at the core is true. If we in this movement expect to get taken seriously we need to be able to back up everything we say. Making claims of getting energy from the aether for instance is a claim without proof, but we should be able to devise experiments to prove this one way or the other. It's the same with pictures. We should be able to study pictures in depth and try to find evidence of forgeries. People did it with the moon landing pictures. I had to stop watching Martin Liedtke because he would make ludicrous claim after ludicrous claim. Everything to him was some form of tech!

I appreciate we will never be able to prove everything as we can't know history with surety like we can know the earth is flat, but we can and must do far better.

Xander

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun May 01, 2022 10:23 am

I had this channel recommended to me a few months back, but I've only just got round to watching any of it. These are the first videos I watched and they are really interesting. I've included the counter earth theory video here too because he links it a little to "Tartaria". (I think counter earth theory deserves its own thread which I'll do at some point if there isn't one already.)

It's certainly thought provoking and the links to Janus, Genoa, St George and Rome are certainly fascinating. There is definitely a thread there that needs pulling. The counter earth stuff, although he makes it clear it's all just ideas, it does happen to make sense of particle accelerators, eclipses and the phrase 'as above so below'.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2022 9:04 pm

⁣Ancient Hidden History:

Our government textbooks tell us that nobody in the ancient world had ever crossed the Atlantic before Columbus. But the voyage of the Mayflower only took 60 days. Are we honestly to believe that no one had ever previously taken the 60 day trip in all of human history? The great civilizations of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Sumer, Greece, Rome, and the sea-faring Phoenicians never wondered what was out West past 59 days sailing?

The following presentation "Ancient Hidden History" was taken from a chapter in my book "The Atlantean Conspiracy" available here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2022 9:05 pm

Tartary is just a country that existed near Russia centuries ago, but lately conspiracy channels on YT have been speculating a bunch of theories claiming Tartary existed worldwide and had technologies like teleportation and a bunch of other highly speculative spurious theories. I love researching hidden history and am open to the possibilities but don't fully buy into any of these Tartaria, mudflood, great reset, etc. theories
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shmack_1, Xander and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue May 10, 2022 10:26 pm

Another video from Ewar:

It's actually really good and he's now at least starting to add some rationality to the "Tartaria" movement. There's still so much to learn though.

As is often the case, reading the comments on videos like this can deliver something insightful and informative like this one:

"Stoked my man !! I love it . Proving  it ! Awesome . Nice work. I once believed the “ truther” narrative as well , until people told me my old town in the sierras Neveda’s was a mudflood town . I went down and investigated it myself and found all the photos and books on why our town was buried by one floor . It’s on a river and kept flooding so the used train cars to bury the entire first floor of the mainstreet to stop flooding. Plus you can go into many of the first floor areas to have dinners or shop so I could see it for myself. Also I found the idea of a flood burying the first floors impossible since there was no damage to the structures integrating . Being a concrete contractor I found that to be impossible as well . It was placed gently and with purpose. So when I shared what I had found out , the mudflood community went off on me . That’s when I realized that this community was not into the truth , they were into a revisionist view of history which claims modern man are retards and could not build or anything. It came across to me as a communist manifesto if you will as a dumbing down of out history  type of thing . But I got attacked for sharing the facts of my town and it was just a old logging town in the sierras providing the lumber for the Sacramento valley during the gold rush . I agree with cataclysmic events happening in the past , but not during the 1800’s and that everything was just here . I wanted too , and that’s what i find most interesting, the fact that I was so easily led into this narrative. It proved to me how easily , even to a person who has shattered the lies of this world , could be manipulated. I also find it very interesting that this narrative arrived just minutes after the flat earth reality was going into overdrive. Like this mudflood narrative was a plant to make us all look stupid . Anyway thanks man . Look forward to more of your work"

EDIT: Another thing I see a lot in the comments of mud flood channels too is people saying that a lot of these below street level windows are not the result of a mud flood, but were designed this way because these gaps were what they use to shovel the coal through to the coal cellar. It was only when this was phased out did people start making them windows. I may have missed it but I have never heard one of these mud flood channel talk about this. It doesn't fit their theory so they dismiss it.

Last edited by Xander on Wed May 11, 2022 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue May 10, 2022 10:29 pm

Did anybody else notice in Jon Levi's latest video the very first image was a red brick wall?! More freemasonic symbology. The more I watch of him the more I think he's there to lead everybody in the wrong direction.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 11, 2022 1:41 pm

I have actually been researching the whole Tartaria, mudflood, great reset, melted buildings, world fair, orphan train etc. subjects quite a bit for the past several years, and I think there is a lot of beneficial discoveries being made and yet to be made in that area. I am not trying to discredit this line of inquiry or style of research, but rather trying to point out that much of it is highly speculative and theory-based. What is clear to me and anyone who has thoroughly delved into this subject is that advanced worldwide civilizations existed in ancient history as evidenced by stone cutting, lifting and masonry we cannot even recreate with modern technology. The fact that a distinct and advanced "Greco-Roman" style architecture is found all around the world testifies to this, but the assertion that they are all "Tartarian" is a theory I have not seen enough evidence for, nor that the Tartarians themselves were the originators or progenitors of this. Likewise with the "mudfloods," it is clear that buildings in many areas around the world have had large deposits of dirt/mud/earth over and around them as evidenced by digging and finding whole floors with windows/doors underground, but the assertion that this is because of something called a "mudflood" is again a phenomenon I have seen no evidence for. Connecting the dots between these and the world fairs, orphan trains, etc. and positing a "great reset" or "resets" is also a very interesting theory, and I am open to the possibility, but cautious and critical of how overly definitively many people speak about such highly speculative subjects.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shmack_1, Xander and Mtngrl918 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed May 11, 2022 3:59 pm

I completely agree. There is so much there and researchers have barely scratched the surface. It's certainly an interesting field. It's also given me an appreciation for architecture that I never really had before. I was just blind to it.

Xander

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Wed May 11, 2022 6:10 pm

Long story short I happened to be in the building 113 W Maumee last Sunday.  The record indicates the building was built in 1890.  The town of Adrian MI was founded 1826.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera so this is a collection of images grabbed from the Internet.  

Image one is the oldest image of this building I could find.

Image two is a similar street angle in modern times (2019).  Notice the facades have changed but window spacings remain.

The next image is the front of the building in modern times.

Images 4, 5 and 6 are building internals.  

- The basement did have doors that would have exited below street-level.

Image five is looking toward the front of the building while Image 6 is looking to the back of the building.

- One of the people I was with noticed the floors in the building had been lowered.  Former places were the beams were located circled.

I noticed that the previous floor was just below midpoint of where the current street-level windows stand.  

If the floor was lowered perhaps the basement level was the original street-level floor and the now street-level floor was level two.

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Old_ma10
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Modern10
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Maumee13
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Maumee10
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Maumee12
Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Maumee11

colander bowl

Hauchfer and Mtngrl918 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Wed May 11, 2022 8:45 pm

I found the building in an older Adrian, MI photo.  Notice the track down the center of the street.  The building facades were more ornate.

But the street level is the same as modern times. The bricked basement doorway looking areas would not be used.  

Clues.

This photo is color so was taken after 1907.  Streetcar use in Adrian, MI was discontinued sometime during 1924.

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Maumee14

"The first commercially successful color photography process appeared on the market in 1907, when the French Lumière brothers, by then famous in the world of cinema, introduced the Lumière Autochrome."

- Jan 23, 2017

TRANSIT SYSTEMS IN MICHIGAN
Adrian
1924 - streetcars discontinued

https://www.chicagorailfan.com/aatmi2.html

colander bowl

Hauchfer and Mtngrl918 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed May 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Interesting. The bricked up doors seem to be on the sides rather than the front or back, so it seems to suggest they were used as an entrance to the adjoining building(s) rather than an entrance to street level. As for the changing level of the floor I'm not sure. It could have been like some old buildings have a crawl space below the floor. (I can't remember what it's called now off the top of my head.) It may be that they lowered the basement floor and incorporated the crawl space into it at some point. It would have meant getting ridding of the old wooden floor boards and concreting below them enabling them to lower the height of the basement floor. I'm just guessing though. Smile

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2022 2:34 am

The Great Pyramid Mystery:

Today there are hundreds of pyramids still standing all over the world from India to Peru. Cultures separated by the Atlantic, who supposedly never discovered each other’s existence, built these giant triangular structures, aligned them to cardinal directions, encoded within them sacred geometry/mathematics, and used them as a sepulture...

The following presentation "The Great Pyramid Mystery" was taken from a chapter in my book "The Atlantean Conspiracy" available here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zzzap, Ant, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Empty Regards to mudflood and tartarian

Post by DISSIDENT Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 am

The evidence of our past NOT being as we have been taught is becoming blatantly obvious with these new subjects of mudflood and tartarian empire,,, with crystal clear visually observable evidence getting dug up EVERYWHERE worldwide and QUESTION THE NARRATIVE channel on YT has evidence that suggests that the 1000 year REIGN of Jesus has already happened and we are ACTUALLY in the SHORT SEASON of the very last part in the book of revelations !!!

DISSIDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by DISSIDENT Wed May 18, 2022 9:23 am

[quote="question the narrative is an awesome channel too"

DISSIDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Wed May 18, 2022 4:32 pm

Can you guys link to the channel?
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu May 26, 2022 2:15 pm

Ewar's latest video has just dropped and it's very very good. I highly recommend watching it.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:08 pm

This is an interesting video which could go some way to explaining why there were "no" people in old photographs:

TLDR: Old cameras needed a long exposure time - sometimes more than 10 or 15 minutes which means anybody moving would not have been there long enough to register and show on the film plate. They may show as a slight blur - but not necessarily.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:18 pm

Is anybody else thinking this "Tartaria" research area is pretty much dead now? For me, it's a psyop that has been slain.

I don't think that is a bad thing though because we have been lied to about our history and it should inspire us to keep looking and not fall for the traps our controllers set. I still believe there is a hell of a lot waiting to be uncovered but we have to do the work ourselves. Doing videos where you pontificate over photos found on the web is not research. We actually have to look for ourselves at these places.

Xander

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:31 pm

This is a good video from Ewar explaining the steam powered machinery used to cut and shape the stone/concrete in the Victorian era - i.e. those used to make the more modern "Tartaria" buildings. With these machines they could make these buildings a lot faster and the official construction durations we are given do make sense with this information. We are told the older "Tartaria" buildings took many decades - sometimes over a century to build - which again makes sense because they didn't have these steam powered machines back then.

People keep asking him in the comments what happened to all this old machinery. My guess is that it was all melted down and made into weapons for the world wars.

Xtreme Reality Check also just released this video. I've not watched it yet but I like Janice. I suspect she'll be following the existing "Tartaria" narrative, but we'll see.

EDIT: I watched this second video and it was actually quite interesting. She linked Tartaria to Tartarus (which is essentially hell on earth) and Agartha. It actually makes more sense with that framing. We were being trolled with the whole "Tartaria" movement.

Tartarus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartarus

Agartha: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agartha

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:44 pm

This is another good video from Ewar going through all the various forms of artificial stone used in 18/19th century construction:

This is an interesting video from the Wooden Nickels channel showing plenty of proof that the world fair structures were temporary and mostly made out of wood. It's amazing how the "Tartaria" community decide just to ignore or not look for this evidence. It's become just another religion for many.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:26 pm

Brick making in the 1800s in both the US and UK:

A clarifying comment from Ewar regarding the figures used in the calculations:

"The article says 9000 bricks per bricklayer. But I calculated it based on 9000 bricks per BRICKYARD. I did this deliberately so I was not being biased and because I knew I would still receive comments like this regardless. Each brickyard consisted of around 30 men and a "smattering of boys". 9000 divided by 30 is 300 bricks a day. And that annual total was still in the millions based on the 30 brickyards in operation at the time. With that said, they did have machines. First patent in late 1700s."

And here's a good video on how brick kilns worked:

Xander

Back to top Go down

Tartaria and mud floods - Page 3 Empty The next Great Reset not until 2040

Post by ellie Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:25 am

What do you think of this prediction... that the next 'real' Great Reset of Earth will happen in 2040?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNCAtstm84

ellie

ellie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zeteticseparovich Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:16 am

this video refutes claims made by ewaranon recently about starforts and the possibility of construction with somewhat primitive technology. this video provides great logical explanations about how many starforts (not all) and there construction is not explained by mainstream history.

i also highly suggest this video for a short introduction.

zeteticseparovich

Back to top Go down

Post by zeteticseparovich Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:19 am

great video presenting evidence of cultural layer/"mudflood"/resets. i highly recommend

zeteticseparovich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum