IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tartaria and mud floods

+17
DISSIDENT
colander bowl
nowhereelsetogo
Lingua Veritas
siriusrising
StillWakingUp
Standswithmic
kamalzack
Shmack_1
INERT
BosnianFlatearther
MaryMoon
Schpankme
Realearth
Admin
Alpha
superuserdo
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tartaria and mud floods Empty Tartaria and mud floods

Post by superuserdo Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:22 pm

I searched the topic term but nothing showed.

I'm wondering what the group think about the latest wave on the internet -which is the claim that our ground levels are raised as reflected by the lower floors of thousands of buildings being seemingly buried by a mud flood some ''not too distant'' time ago. Various excavations have shown lower levels of buildings being buried beneath what is now our current ground level.

I did a little research in my home town and could not find a photograph of a very well known museum which was allegedly erected in the mid to late 1800's and yet no photo of its construction exists. The camera was invented in 1816.

Tartaria or the 'Tartary/Tartarian Empire featured in early cartography and was removed from our current maps. It's a claim for me because I have not personally seen the maps but the buildings are everywhere for all to see.

It also comes with the claim that there were thousands of children called 'the foundlings' who were brought into our realm following an extinction level event around 250 years ago (which allegedly wiped everyone out) and that we are their (the foundlings) progeny.

All the claims link to shape power buildings and Tesla type technology that may have been responsible (either intentionally or by accident) for the liquefaction of Earth soil/ground causing a world wide 'mud flood' that crept up (and sometimes over) our cities buildings.

The information is quite compelling and it is fascinating that we are not taught the reasons for our buildings lower floors being below current ground level, some of which have had the entry doors bridged from what is now ground floor.
Someone mentioned building cities upon cities but that suggestion is quite absurd after you spend in excess of three seconds thinking about it.

Thoughts anyone?
superuserdo
superuserdo

siriusrising, neo, cabbltaker23 and DISSIDENT like this post

Back to top Go down

Tartaria and mud floods Empty Re: Tartaria and mud floods

Post by Alpha Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 pm

If you are interested in it, Martin from Flat Earth British has some good stuff on the subject.

Alpha

DISSIDENT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:11 am

Hi

The issue for me is the buildings. They ARE there!
The alternative is to believe that we build cities on top of cities and that idea (for me) is insanity.
Or maybe that our buildings sunk over time - everywhere - but no account in our history.
On top of this we have 20-50 ft tall doors in this world which makes no sense until you factor in the idea that humans have become smaller over time.
The Hopi speak of four previous civilizations and then there are the statues and under ocean cities which don't fit in with our histories narrative.
So we are left to accept the idea that the Mayans can magically disappear, Atlantis was a myth and its better to ignore sub level buildings lest we suffer cognitive dissonance.
I get that the guy above thinks the FE movement is being co-opted but 'There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in the FE philosophy only.'  Paraphrase lol.

Now there's the rub!

Flat Earth (to my mind) is a great launch pad into deep level thought but to focus only on that could be a route to limited understanding of what is really happening here.

It appears (to me) that reality is far from a fixed-done-deal and that we are in the process of making a kind of hyper leap into something more akin to lucid dreaming than being locked into a physical world.
When I think about it, there seems to be no other way to escape a controlling system than to make it unpinnable (new word?) and this could involve an exponential flux of environment on our part that the 'controllers' can't get a handle on because where there is no fixed reference for their lies there can be no ultimate control, so I invite the diversity of consciousness above previously imposed limitations.

There is an abundance of information on this subject and I feel that the guy in the above video's simply has no room for contemplation due to his immersion in the FE subject. I also feel it very contradictory to imply that independent research needs to be qualified by someone with esteem. If that were the case then FE goes straight into room 101 due to the majority of the video's being uploaded by Tom, Dick & Harry. Of course discernment is necessary in all fields of investigation. He only has a ''feeling'' at this point and is not researched sufficiently enough to cast the subject out.

Until I hear a better explanation for the sub level buildings -which lets face it, we don't build like that today nor have we been taught about them in our education systems- I will remain open-minded to further explanation...

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated.
superuserdo
superuserdo

neo and Wieb like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:01 am

There are definitely some strange anomalies in our history.

Like there being no actual photo's of the statue of liberty being erected in the US.

Or no building with stone in California before 1850, although photo's seem to suggest otherwise.

Or Hardwick stone apparently building DC, but that quarry not existing before some of these buildings have already been constructed.

No toilets in some of these hotels? The fireplaces. Lots to think about for sure.

It is a very interesting subject, and there is a heap more shady stuff going on, like you say, discern for yourself, take what you need and leave the rest.

Alpha

siriusrising likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:03 pm

For sure.
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:52 am

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:26 am

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:03 am

New World Order
Khazarian Empire (Jewdaism), law of people - adversarial and justice - HE God creates (Talmud)

• prior to 1800, demanded obedience from the illiterate masses through fear based religion (faith) and war
  • after 1800, tax the labor of the indoctrinated masses who pay for scientism (theory) and war

Vatican/Catholicism/Jesuit (crypto Jews), this Biblical tale spread across the face of the Earth.

In Roe v. Wade
The Supreme Court ruling legalizing abortion, the chief justices cited Jewish law, which says "life begins after the fetus is viable."

• Roe? like "the mass of eggs contained in the ovaries of a female fish"?  Did you think this coincidental?

NAtional ZIonists JEWs control the Media, Educational System, Entertainment Industry, Social Justice, Supreme Court, Labor movement, Civil rights, Banking, other.

Old World Order
Tartarian Empire (Christianity), natural law - truth - raising the inner God (Christ)

• The Great Wall of Tartaria, not China

Even today, we see the Khazars warring with Tartars (Afghanistan, Palestinian, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, China, Japan, Korea, South America, Germany, other).  Why?  to erase history, to own or control, to commit genocide, slavery.

Last edited by Schpankme on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:21 pm

I do not totally disregard Tartaria, I am looking into all the claims and going over what links and evidence we can see still today.
Some of this stuff is fascinating! I love going over the maps, and looking up who created them, when they are supposedly from, what fam names involved,etc
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Maps_of_Tartary

Some of the videos are about San FranCisco and a mudflood, but not mentioning how mainstream narrative says these towns came to be. ( just look around n pick one on YTube to know what im talking about)
The whole idea is the timeline is off somehow because things dont add up based on buildings being old, and evidence of mudflood..
So i went trying to see what i could find.
Looking at the story fed to us in mainstream could hold clues, whether or not some of this history is forged or not, or not a mudflood happened, or tartaria was really a vast lands,etc etc

I didnt know much about SF until the last few days but turns out this city as far as history tells us, is jew made.

Here are a few of the things I found so far

re: age of buildings
I have no idea about what time period they say certain buildings are from and architecture knowledge, so I cant judge very efficiently by looking at any of them.
Some of the buildings are amazing though and look older to this untrained eye.
Maybe the jews had enormous amounts of labourers working for them to build the town up ?

( found this on that topic)
"The first Chinese emigrants to California arrived in the brig Eagle, from Hongkong, in the month of February, 1848 -- two men and one woman. But four arrived during the succeeding twelve months. On the 1st of February, 1849, there were but fifty-four Chinamen and one Chinese woman in California. On the 1st of January, 1850, there were in California 789 men and two women. During the early part of that year, about three hundred Chinamen left here for the Chincha Islands, having been engaged here by the "Guano Company."

On the 1st of January, 1851, there were in California, 4018 men and 7 women. On the 1st of January, 1852, there were 7,520, as follows:
(on site you can see more https://www.maritimeheritage.org/news/chinese.html )

((also we know jews were involved in slave trade so who knows how many africans or irish or anyone was there as forced labour?))

Or maybe some buildings were already there. ( books about personal accounts back then would be good here- maybe families have some around not from jewish families lol that will be hard to find, seems if they werent jewish they were broke ass so probably didnt have much- I am a newb though, maybe some of you have read books about this more or could find some?)

Anyways, Here is a video of san fran in 1856, supposedly 7 yrs after a population boom

(((BASED ON A GOLD RUSH BY THE WAY- WHO MAKES GOLD RUSHES HAPPEN? this thought led me on a chase and also right back to the stock market and the jews )))
but anyways...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_jPgzVy-w
"These photographs of beautiful views and public buildings of San Francisco were taken by photographer G. R. Fardon, published in 1856, and held by the DeGolyer Library, Southern Methodist University." I checked and there is a published book with these pics)(couldnt find too much on the Fardon guy )

The population according to official united states census anyways:
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_San_Francisco )
1848 1,000 —    
1849 25,000 +2400.00%
1852 34,776 +11.63%
1860 56,802 +6.33%

Check out these photos here
Photos here  ( from http://opensfhistory.org/Photoset/1868_Earthquake )

specifically look at the ones for 1868. they are showing after an earthquake.
( i noticed one of the photos when u click *details said a name behrman -this is jewish name so owner probably jewish family.)

Look at the signs for who is selling the goods..in the photos 1868 under gallery on that site^
reinstein,rosenbaum,esberg

(( btw, Im kind of surprised there isnt more photos of san fran since photography was already invented by this yr (in  mainstream narrative)
and this was one of richest cities(another jewy photograph story in itself i found while looking into this photo invention)

but maybe there are many other photos not online or hidden somewhere..

This guy writing articles for SF news place is from Berkely and writes lots of history about the german jews in SanFran saying they were leaving under persecution
in *their own country* and during gold rush they all started up businesses in san fran. There was so many jews needing a temple apparently they argued in 1851:

"The tension between Bavarians and Poseners was responsible for a rupture within the Jewish community that took place in the early years of the Gold Rush. In April 1851, a meeting to form a synagogue broke down when the two sides could not agree on who was to be the ritual slaughterer. The meeting was so stormy that it was decided to establish two synagogues — Temple Emanu-El for the Bavarians and Sherith Israel for the Poseners.

"Julius Kahn(hmm, khan? well hes a jew i looked it up), who represented San Francisco in Congress for more than 20 years and worked to block Jewish statehood at the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, said, “The United States is my Zion and San Francisco is my Jerusalem.”"

"From the beginning, San Francisco’s Jewish elite were noted for being public-spirited. From the pioneer days to today, the list of Jews whose generosity left a mark on the city and the Bay Area is remarkable.

(((Levi Strauss))) gave money to more than a dozen civic organizations, and in 1897 endowed 12 scholarships at UC Berkeley. <<< (((Berkeley, one of the big boy schools i guess heyyy)))
Isaias Hellman donated a wing to Mount Zion Hospital, among many other gifts to the city. His great-grandson, Warren Hellman, underwrote the beloved free Hardly Strictly Bluegrass music festival."

"The social world of San Francisco’s Jewish aristocrats was narrow. Their mansions were located on Van Ness Avenue, Franklin Street, and the cross streets between Post Street and Pacific Avenue. They socialized at the same exclusive clubs and usually married within their small set. “By World War I, the city’s Jewish aristocracy had become so inbred it almost resembled the royalty of Europe,” Rosenbaum writes." (lololol)

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Early-SF-s-German-Jews-quickly-became-an-12168096.php

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Fleeing-repression-Jewish-immigrants-found-11943338.php

It was mentioned in the videos of mudflood tartaria by other Ytube people that a ship was found underground in shore a bit.The official story for that is :
"The remnants of many ships that were deserted in 1849 now lie under office buildings several blocks inland."
https://www.britannica.com/place/San-Francisco-California
I have heard of that before, communities building out their shoreline, but who knows? Maybe earthquakes cause tsunamis too and those boats were destroyed in one of SF disasters,etc
could be explained other ways I suppose..trail off

The fact buildings go deep underground in some cities is interesting though..
Not sure about san fran buildings, didnt look too much into it

ANyways, growth in SF:

"San Francisco: Gold Rush and Rapid Growth
On January 24, 1848, the first gold was found at Sutter’s Fort, in the California foothills. Within months, San Francisco (renamed from Yerba Buena in 1847) became the central port and depot of the frenzied Gold Rush. Over the next year, arriving “forty-niners” increased the city’s population from 1,000 to 25,000

The city was lawless and wild, its Barbary Coast district full of prostitution and gambling. Six major fires broke out between 1849 and 1851. In 1859 the silver boom of Nevada’s Comstock Lode again filled the city’s docks and lined its pockets. Construction of the Central Pacific Railroad—funded by the “Big Four” businessmen Charles Crocker, Mark Hopkins, Collis P. Huntington and Leland Stanford—drew thousands of laborers from China. Although many were later forced to leave by exclusionary U.S. policies, San Francisco’s thriving Chinatown quickly became the largest Chinese settlement outside of Asia." https://www.history.com/topics/us-states/san-francisco#section_1

ok yes thats from history.com Razz
and
Here is something from a jewish website about their sanfran temple:

"Congregation Emanu­-El finished its second temple in 1866, that San Francisco had a truly grand synagogue structure.

Sutter Street Location

Located on the north side of Sutter Street between Powell and Stockton, the property for it was purchased for $15,000 from Benjamin Davidson, who represented the English branch of the

Rothschilds.

The cornerstone was laid in 1864.

Addresses delivered by the Congregation’s President Louis Sachs, architect William Patton and Rabbi Elkan Cohn.

When the temple was nearing completion in 1865,
one Jewish journalist rhapsodized: “When our gaze is met by the rich and gigantic proportions of this sacred structure, with its com­manding towers in their elevated position as spiritual sentinels, it appears to proclaim, ‘Children of Israel, gather within the walls of this temple and worship the Lord.'” http://www.jmaw.org/emanu-el-san-francisco-jewish/

Map(hand drawn depiction of area)  of the original survey of the sanfrancisco land shows no buildings on it, only outline of where things would  be in san fran ( maybe forged who knows)

"Vioget’s map of Yerba Buena was reproduced from Dr. Chalmers’ book French San Francisco.(chalmers could be french or jewish last name)
The original of the map is at the Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley"(berkeley again,eh)
https://afsanfrancisco.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/vioget-the-first-survey-and-map-of-yerba-buena.pdf

And by the way:

established in 1878 so wiki page says:
"Bohemian Grove is a restricted 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, United States, belonging to a private San Francisco–based gentlemen's club known as the Bohemian Club. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

"From the Middle Ages to California Gold
During the Gold Rush of 1849, thousands of settlers came to California in search of fortune. Those who were Masons brought their rich traditions with them, soon establishing some of California's first Masonic lodges in the mining towns of the Gold Country. In 1850 — the same year that California became a state — the Grand Lodge of California was established in Sacramento.

Today, the Grand Lodge of California boasts more than 65,000 members and 340 lodges located throughout the state, making it one of the largest Grand Lodges in the world."
https://www.freemason.org/aboutUs/history.htm

and then later...

""San Francisco’s financial district continued to grow. Its strength and optimism were exemplified during the 1929 stock market crash when, despite the bankruptcy of financial institutions everywhere, not a single San Francisco-based bank failed.
http://sfced.org/why-san-francisco/a-brief-history/
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:40 pm

I just heard a very interesting link I havent heard of yet!
This also links many things like irish origins theories and astrology (both part of same)

In Ireland old laws brehon law before vatican took over they had great natural law traditions.

There were 5 divisions of ireland..

villa of tartan , village of ishna,etc
here he says them here :

(around 10 mins 30 seconds but whole video is good info)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKM0sIXaqI

You can find lots of links of irish/scots to he tartaria stuff collected around if u look.
Irish is very similar to hebrew language..

Conor MacDari says in his book irish wisdom in bible and pyramids that hebrew is just a ripoff
of irish. (look that book up as audio f you cant find it, is on youtube)

MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:57 am

I could post this in a lot of places in here i suppose so feel free to move it if u dont think this is good spot but :

"Students of etymology and philology know that although there are great
similarities between Arabic, Hebrew, and Sanskrit, these languages do not
come out of one another but originate from a mysterious lost parent language.
We cannot derive Hebrew from Sanscrit, or Sanscrit from Hebrew; but we can well understand how both may have proceeded from one common source. They are both
channels supplied from one river - Max Muler (Outlines of Philosophy of History, Vol 1)"

"...how came these Hebrew letters to bear the names of Irish trees? Several thousand
years ago did the Irish literati understand Hebrew, and call their trees after Hebrew and
Samaritan letters on purpose to puzzle the learned men of the present day?...it is pretty
clear that the Greek and Hebrew letters have been originally called after the "Beth Luis
Nion" of the Irish" - Godfrey Higgins

"...why is the term "light" so frequently used and preferred throughout the Christian
scriptures, to denote the spiritual condition of man? Why are nations, whose minds
are cultivated and stored with knowledge, said to be "enlightened?"...simply because
all knowledge was once supposed to be imparted by the God of the sun through its
descending rays of light. Hence light and knowledge are now synonymous terms"
Kersey Graves
(Bible of Bibles, 1863 AD)
All from irish origins of civilization collection by michael tsarionTartaria and mud floods Mother10
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:03 am

MaryMoon wrote:
"...how come these Hebrew letters to bear the names of Irish trees?

Most probably, because these Hebrew names are translation from the Hindu worship of Shiva.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:03 pm

well maybe irish and hindu were buddies. astro buddies?

I dont know, but I saw this today. I think dna is yet another jwy scam but hey:
apparently tatars are labelled jews in this dna consulting place

https://dnaconsultants.com/tatarkhazar-marker-renamed-jewish-iv/?fbclid=IwAR2fqWVyH4B1MxZ0ovCt89yEbCBxuVmlaaGV_BJ37_KUKHOPKYOSZ_-xqZ4
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BosnianFlatearther Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 am

Is there a thing or place where these "chosen" ones dont have their fingers on?!

BosnianFlatearther

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:50 pm

MaryMoon wrote:
I think dna is yet another jwy scam
apparently tatars are labelled jews

Tatar and Khazar are empires, kingdoms; who's King, if he converted to JEWdaism all his royal subjects converted (mandatory) to JEWdaism.  
This has nothing to do with "Jewish ancestry".
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Tartaria and mud floods Empty The Great Tartarian Empire - a falsified account of the most recent history

Post by INERT Sat May 04, 2019 12:20 am

Here is an interesting eye opener:

The subject is further studied by many other researchers:

1 Jon Levi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5vXBfxN7rxKeJHJxS8dNDw

2 Richard Lopez

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD5K2yBMluYcxP72DRC13dg/videos

3 CONSPIRACY-R-US

https://www.youtube.com/user/gzpg6b

4 Static in the attic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjnUvgimc9OjX843EzD1J_Q

...and many others.

INERT
INERT

siriusrising and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Admin wrote:

How are you doing Eric? I hope you're good.

You know you're onto something when all the videos you share get deleted.

Regards

superuserdo
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by superuserdo Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:40 pm

MaryMoon wrote:I could post this in a lot of places in here i suppose so feel free to move it if u dont think this is good spot but :

Hi,

Yes and when a person finds themselves in that place between 'dimensions' the first thing we do is reach for the light. Some say we shouldn't do that because we'll get thrown back into the machine. I guess when I shake a seven I'll try to hold off making a hasty decision.

Of course there is confusion between The Son and The Sun.

There are some very interesting video's out there that claim the 'son' is the 'sun.'

If anyone has any good links on this subject please post them.

Eric, I'm sure you have a take on this 'son' 'sun' subject matter.

Take it easy guys..

superuserdo

"Students of etymology and philology know that although there are great
similarities between Arabic, Hebrew, and Sanskrit, these languages do not
come out of one another but originate from a mysterious lost parent language.
We cannot derive Hebrew from Sanscrit, or Sanscrit from Hebrew; but we can well understand how both may have proceeded from one common source. They are both
channels supplied from one river - Max Muler (Outlines of Philosophy of History, Vol 1)"

"...how came these Hebrew letters to bear the names of Irish trees? Several thousand
years ago did the Irish literati understand Hebrew, and call their trees after Hebrew and
Samaritan letters on purpose to puzzle the learned men of the present day?...it is pretty
clear that the Greek and Hebrew letters have been originally called after the "Beth Luis
Nion" of the Irish" - Godfrey Higgins

"...why is the term "light" so frequently used and preferred throughout the Christian
scriptures, to denote the spiritual condition of man? Why are nations, whose minds
are cultivated and stored with knowledge, said to be "enlightened?"...simply because
all knowledge was once supposed to be imparted by the God of the sun through its
descending rays of light. Hence light and knowledge are now synonymous terms"
Kersey Graves
(Bible of Bibles, 1863 AD)
All from irish origins of civilization collection by michael tsarionTartaria and mud floods Mother10
superuserdo
superuserdo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Admin wrote:

Is there anywhere these videos are still view able?
Cheers

Shmack_1

tycho_brahe and Jbgood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kamalzack Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:33 pm

I thought Tartaria related to the Mongol empire under Genghis Khan. But this is certainly something interesting to delve further.

kamalzack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:40 am

Eric I would like to know what's your take on this subject as I don't know what content was in the videos you posted?
I have been looking into it a bit. Studying my home town and not finding any construction pics etc, things don't quite add up, but the ploblem I have is alot of the videos posted on this subject are by well known shills which leads me to think it's a red herring to keep our energies dilluted and distracted from other work..

Shmack_1

tycho_brahe, patnav and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:Eric I would like to know what's your take on this subject as I don't know what content was in the videos you posted?
I have been looking into it a bit. Studying my home town and not finding any construction pics etc, things don't quite add up, but the ploblem I have is alot of the videos posted on this subject are by well known shills which leads me to think it's a red herring to keep our energies dilluted and distracted from other work..

It's my new favourite subject too but I do have doubts as DITRH always talks about this subject as well as other known/possible shills. There are certainly many questions I have about the old world. I find the world fairs and expos to be the most revealing. Jon Levi's videos are amazing. They are certainly lying to us about our history anyway. I find it strange too that Eric's video suggestions got deleted and all the Tartaria/Mud Flood videos are still up on YT. I have Eric's book on the Atlantean conspiracy so I may find some answers in there.

Xander

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:23 pm

Here's a pretty good interview with Jon Levi on the Level Headed podcast regarding Tartaria and flat earth:

Also here's another good one from them this time interviewing Flat Earth British about mudfloods and Tartaria:

The guys also did a great interview with Eric, but they had to censor it on the controlled Rokfin platform. I think Eric has the full version linked on his website under interviews if anybody hasn't seen it yet.

Xander

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:34 pm

superuserdo wrote:It also comes with the claim that there were thousands of children called 'the foundlings' who were brought into our realm following an extinction level event around 250 years ago (which allegedly wiped everyone out) and that we are their (the foundlings) progeny.

I watch videos put out by the YouTube personality, godgevlamste. Link below.

He's got ideas about us being on a Flat Earth that's much, much larger than what we can imagine.

The last video he explains the Knights Templar may have moved the Benben Stone about 250 years ago. Because the stone was moved some kind of force shield was disturbed. As a result there was cataclysms which forced migrations from other parts of the Flat Earth. This may explain the children. The children were transported to our part of the Flat Earth.

If you watch any of the videos I'm talking about

Crater Earth : in search of the BenBen stone (part 1)

Crater Earth : in search of the BenBen stone (part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/user/godgevlamste/featured

colander bowl

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum