IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars are Not Suns!

+25
Tree
Dactylion
nowhereelsetogo
srngdt80
Zanajax
Freepressfreepeople
EthericData2
Dovla
Dab_Tsog
Nimrod Son of Cush
FaKaN
Zer0R
Schpankme
There_is_no_box
MMDC
csp
IBMaxwell
NateYad
Oliver_Bestfall
FL@T-E@RTH
fakenasa
WANA
makesyouthink
lizardking
Admin
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stars are Not Suns!

Post by There_is_no_box Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Capella is definitely a beautiful star. I'll get some footage. I had never heard that it may have moved in the opposite direction though. I'm going to have to check that out.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:40 pm

I would also ask for confirmation of the supposed 'south star' being due south of every location (South Africa, South America, and Australia), but it looks like you are in the north.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Yeah, I would absolutely love to see the south sky perspective. I haven't even traveled south of the equator yet in my life. If I ever get the chance, I'll definitely be bringing a telescope.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Empty Videos of Capella

Post by There_is_no_box Tue May 01, 2018 7:07 am

Schpankme wrote:I'd be interested in seeing videos, you've produced, of Stars and Wandering Stars.

Zer0R wrote:A good one is Capella, which is some star that I heard would move in the opposite direction of the other stars for some time, though I don't know this for sure.

Here are two videos of Capella. They aren't the best, as it is exceedingly difficult to take good videos without a tracking telescope. I apologize for the shakiness in advance. In the first video, I changed the magnification of the eyepiece to unfocus the image. During that time, you can see the disk that appears when using a camera without a telescope. While the images in both videos are very close to what is seen with the eye, it is a little washed out, which is a side-effect of the camera's settings. Also, my video editing software makes me export at a lower resolution than the original after editing. It's a little pixelated because of this. I'm new at star film. Smile

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by FaKaN Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 pm

same description in Quran as well
FaKaN
FaKaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimrod Son of Cush Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 am

Hello,

I have heard people say that zooming in on stars with a P900 is not really credible, because they are "out of focus". The atmosphere supposedly distorts the way a star is seen. I can't remember the video, but somebody replicated the same effect with a small light in the distance. Is anyone aware of this? I think it was Mick West who said it, but I know he is a shill.
Nimrod Son of Cush
Nimrod Son of Cush

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:57 am

I have taken some pics of stars with my P900 and I can replicate the exact same effect on nearby Christmas lights (10/20 ft away). If I was at home I would upload two to show you.

I'm no expert with the settings on my camera so maybe I am doing it wrong, but I think at best that argument is inconclusive. I would love to invest in something that can take clear pictured of stars, or maybe invest in a photography course =)

Sent from Topic'it App

Dab_Tsog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:00 pm

Stars zoomed with Nikon P1000. Ballers "out of focus" rhetoric is just a programmed and emotional response. Proofs and debates are over. Simple science = simple reality observations = NASA nightmare. Blessings to all honest people on Flat Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIqY1vuT1AY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlTGO9F8TEU
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Dab_Tsog wrote:I have taken some pics of stars with my P900 and I can replicate the exact same effect on nearby Christmas lights (10/20 ft away). If I was at home I would upload two to show you.

I'm no expert with the settings on my camera so maybe I am doing it wrong, but I think at best that argument is inconclusive. I would love to invest in something that can take clear pictured of stars, or maybe invest in a photography course =)

Sent from Topic'it App

You dont know what you are doing. Watch my vids and if you can re create that with your Cxmss lights I will go back to spinning on the ball
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dovla Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Nimrod Son of Cush wrote:Hello,

I have heard people say that zooming in on stars with a P900 is not really credible, because they are "out of focus". The atmosphere supposedly distorts the way a star is seen. I can't remember the video, but somebody replicated the same effect with a small light in the distance. Is anyone aware of this? I think it was Mick West who said it, but I know he is a shill.

Is it out of focus??.. or people just dont know what they are doing and talking?.. you just watched some bad vids and listen to some deceptive people. Watch my vids and tell me if its out of focus. Why any of these fools dont try to explain how those "out of focus stars" can be seen in the first place if they are millions of light years away? How do they travel in circle around Polaris? Oh yeah... they just repeat "its out of focus" until they program it into their "victims" brains....Cheers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlTGO9F8TEU
Dovla
Dovla

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Sun May 05, 2019 2:47 am

Does anyone have any reliable information on the Sirius star? I sometimes come across the mythology of Sirius which involves dolphins and fish people, but it always feels like the information is incomplete.

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Empty Star photos using Nikon p1000

Post by Freepressfreepeople Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:24 am

Zoom in and recorded a random star. Then went through frame by frame and found some interesting stills,, Nikon p1000. Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 3c183610
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 040ffc10
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 8a7f1310

Last edited by Freepressfreepeople on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Freepressfreepeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Freepressfreepeople Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:28 am

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 71251d10
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Dc146f10
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 40d54c10

Freepressfreepeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Eric Dubay, I would like to thank you for opening my eyes. I used to simply accept "scientific" articles like this as the unquestionable truth.

Here is yet another example of scientific explanations going sideways:

https://www.space.com/how-can-a-star-be-older-than-the-universe.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Empty Venus anomaly 26-30 Dec 2019

Post by Zanajax Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Hi everyone. Received a telescope for Christmas as part of my FE arsenal. On the 26th Dec 2019 I focused on Venus, the evening star and was astounded at what I saw. As my telescope, a tube style minidob, focused upon this wandering star it was clear to myself, my son and my wife that something out of the ordinary was going on. Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Img_0011
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Img_0010
The photo I took with my new iphone 8 that has the movement capture feature that I took through the lens of the telescope on the night of the 26th. Looked again at the evening star the next night and saw the exact same thing. Last night, the 30th I looked long and hard to define what I was actually looking at. The drawing accompanying the photo is representing the clarity with which I could see the perfect curved and straight lines that run along the inner edge of the disc, along the straight line that runs towards the centre and the line that then runs around the dark circle within the middle. Interested in any other southern sky watches who can see and verify what it is I'm looking at. The screen shot of my phone features the actual still images in miniature along the bottom. (along with a few captured memes and family members!) Also have a Beyond Flat Earth page on a forum called Trooth but the actual forum does not seem to feature much truth. You can visit it here: https://trooth.globalfreedommovement.org/posts/4687665
Thanks. Z.

Zanajax

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Does anyone have any information on meteor showers, shooting stars, comets, and asteroids? What are they?

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by srngdt80 Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:58 am

https://youtu.be/61IrLebymEY

srngdt80

Back to top Go down

Post by srngdt80 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 am

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Screen10

srngdt80

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:08 pm

Does anyone know of research on why they all seem to shimmer?

My initial thoughts were because of the 'waters above' and the possible multiple functional layers of the firmament they're seen through?

There' so much to know!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:06 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Does anyone know of research on why they all seem to shimmer?

My initial thoughts were because of the 'waters above' and the possible multiple functional layers of the firmament they're seen through?

There' so much to know!
A few thoughts about this; what if the waters is simply liquid hydrogen.

Hydrogen is the lightest element, therefore rises above all other elements, yet eventually becomes a liquid at a certain point due to the temperature being so low.

As the liquid falls, it increases in temperature and thus would then again become a gas again.

The cycle might be so quick the effect creates a dome of floating liquid.

Then beyond that, the firmament, which itself may be solid hydrogen.

As for the stars themselves (along with the sun and moon), I wonder whether they might be projections of light reflected off the solid part of the dome.

Like how a laser pen shows the light reflected off a surface, but you cant see the beam.

What if the origin of this light was from atop of Mount Meru, the magnetic mountain at the centre of the earth.

Just some ponderings Smile

Last edited by Dactylion on Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dactylion
Dactylion

Back to top Go down

Post by EthericData2 Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:26 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Does anyone know of research on why they all seem to shimmer?

There' so much to know!

I don't know if this answers your question, but it is interesting to ponder.

EthericData2

Nym likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:32 pm

Thanks, very interesting.

I don't think it answers my question as I don't feel the starts are 'suns'.  I am more interested in what the firmament might comprise and it's relation to the stars.

I'm reading the book of Enoch at the moment, haven't got to the descriptions of the heavenly bodies yet, still stuff about naughty giants. Already getting an abstract about the structure of our fixed earth though.

I get the feeling that there are distinct (mostly transparent?) layers that contain different elements such as the fixed stars in one, wandering in another, sun etc. Which allows for the incredible complexity it all displays.

I have another question for any astronomer/photographers. New equipment is out of reach for me but I'm fascinated by the Nikon coolpix p1000 images.

My question is why is that possible with a camera zoom and yet not with a telescope? I've only ever had a cheap telescope through which saturn looked like a small white blob with ears.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Dactylion wrote:

There' so much to know!
A few thoughts about this; what if the waters is simply liquid hydrogen.

Hydrogen is the lightest element, therefore rises above all other elements, yet eventually becomes a liquid at a certain point due to the temperature being so low.

As the liquid falls, it increases in temperature and thus would then again become a gas again.

The cycle might be so quick the effect creates a dome of floating liquid.

Then beyond that, the firmament, which itself may be solid hydrogen.

As for the stars themselves (along with the sun and moon), I wonder whether they might be projections of light reflected off the solid part of the dome.

Like how a laser pen shows the light reflected off a surface, but you cant see the beam.

What if the origin of this light was from atop of Mount Meru, the magnetic mountain at the centre of the earth.

Just some ponderings Smile

Nice pondering, thanks. Although I've now got understand what you say about hydrogen. Also the thermosphere puzzles me. maybe it is just another thermal barrier to stop us reaching to where all this lies.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Thu May 28, 2020 6:24 am

There' so much to know!

From what I have experienced this year, they don't really shimmer. The shimmering is atmospheric disturbance. After a recent storm here in the midwest of the USA, the stars were perfectly still (luckily I was ready to view with my telescope!). If you go out to a true dark site in good seeing weather, they are stable. My guess is similar to yours though. The light from them is properly white. The material in between us and them seems to split the lights similar to a prism effect. White then of course becomes micro displays of primary colors.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Thu May 28, 2020 6:32 am

Zanajax wrote:Hi everyone. Received a telescope for Christmas as part of my FE arsenal. On the 26th Dec 2019 I focused on Venus, the evening star and was astounded at what I saw. As my telescope, a tube style minidob, focused upon this wandering star it was clear to myself, my son and my wife that something out of the ordinary was going on. Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Img_0011
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Img_0010
The photo I took with my new iphone 8 that has the movement capture feature that I took through the lens of the telescope on the night of the 26th. Looked again at the evening star the next night and saw the exact same thing. Last night, the 30th I looked long and hard to define what I was actually looking at. The drawing accompanying the photo is representing the clarity with which I could see the perfect curved and straight lines that run along the inner edge of the disc, along the straight line that runs towards the centre and the line that then runs around the dark circle within the middle. Interested in any other southern sky watches who can see and verify what it is I'm looking at. The screen shot of my phone features the actual still images in miniature along the bottom. (along with a few captured memes and family members!) Also have a Beyond Flat Earth page on a forum called Trooth but the actual forum does not seem to feature much truth. You can visit it here: https://trooth.globalfreedommovement.org/posts/4687665
Thanks. Z.

Venus is very difficult to look at through a dob without a polarizing filter because it is so darn bright. I own two dobs. What you're seeing there is the reflection of your primary mirror itself. There is an obstruction on one side of it, which is probably one of your secondary mirror holder arms as the scope seems to be slightly out of collimation. If you focus on Venus properly, it usually appears as a squashed half circle with very little detail.

Here's a good quality amateur image, which is what I usually see with effort:

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 3 Iu-210

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next