IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stars are Not Suns!

+25
Tree
Dactylion
nowhereelsetogo
srngdt80
Zanajax
Freepressfreepeople
EthericData2
Dovla
Dab_Tsog
Nimrod Son of Cush
FaKaN
Zer0R
Schpankme
There_is_no_box
MMDC
csp
IBMaxwell
NateYad
Oliver_Bestfall
FL@T-E@RTH
fakenasa
WANA
makesyouthink
lizardking
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Empty Re: Stars are Not Suns!

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Posted by thor on 09/27/2015
Sept 26, 2015 7:34:50 GMT Admin said:

NASA and modern astronomy claim that stars are actually distant suns trillions of miles away, complete with their own solar systems, planets and moons. In the following video I zoom in on several stars using a Nikon Coolpix P900, the world's longest optical/digital zoom camera to find out for myself.

Thank you for that vid! I have seen similar vids on YT where some photographers don't even realise they are zooming in on stars supposedly trillions quadrillions (and-a-half) miles away with standard everyday equipment. I was obviously intrigued when I saw it the first time, nay, call me baffled, indeed.

One guy on youtube was filming Betelgeuse in Orion (supposedly 430 lightyears away!) with his camcorder and kept parroting NASA babble about it becoming a Super Nova soon. Not once did he realise his impossible feat filming a star that far away with images resembling these shot by you. Its in their face and they don't realise it....

But this is fantastic. I need one of those Nikons, cuz isn't this a convincing 'item' for non-believers?  8-)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:25 pm

Posted by Thaneus on 09/29/2015

^Great idea and action Eric!

After reading a comment about Sirius I looked it up:

Funny how in °The Truman show° and °23°, both films with the satanic Jim Carrey, there are references to Sirius.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Pythagoras the freemason said...

'ctrl+F' search the word stars here:  www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta19.htm

'Pythagoras conceived the universe to be an immense monochord, with its single string connected at its upper end to absolute spirit 
and at its lower end to absolute matter--in other words, a cord stretched between heaven and earth. Counting inward from the circumference of the heavens, Pythagoras, according to some authorities, divided the universe into nine parts; according to others, into twelve parts. The twelvefold system was as follows: The first division was called the empyrean, or the sphere of the fixed stars, and was the dwelling place of the immortals. The second to twelfth divisions were (in order) the spheres of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the sun, Venus, Mercury, and the moon, and fire, air, water, and earth. This arrangement of the seven planets (the sun and moon being regarded as planets in the old astronomy) is identical with the candlestick symbolism of the Jews--the sun in the center as the main stem with three planets on either side of it.'

Sounds like the Kabbalah or Jacobs ladder. I am now wondering if the star Sirius is supremely important to them.

What do you think?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by chakraoflight on 09/29/2015
The mystery schools considered Sirius to be the “sun behind the sun”. If the sun kept the physical world alive, then Sirius kept the spiritual world alive.
The present day luciferian powers that be are utterly obessed with Sirius, and you can see why if indeed there is a connection to the spiritual.

'Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?' -- Even the Bible acknowledged that there was an influence (however subtle) from the stars. It mentions 'sweet influences' but can some also bring about tradegy and misfortune? A corrupt and negative energy? In a dualistic world, it's certainly possible.

The Masonic author William Hutchinson wrote about Sirius: “It is the first and most exalted object that demands our attention in the Lodge.”

Whether that makes Sirius malevolent in itself, or the evil is simply brought forth from those persons who wish to misuse and exploit it's energy, it's difficult to ascertain.
However, as I said, it's certainly possible that some stars may be giving off influences that aren't 'so sweet'.

The writer Alice Bailey said of Sirius:

“All that can be done here in dealing with this profound subject is to enumerate briefly some of the cosmic influences which definitelyaffect our earth, and produce results in the consciousness of men everywhere, and which, during the process of initiation, bring about certain specific phenomena.

First and foremost is the energy or force emanating from the sun Sirius. If it might be so expressed, the energy of thought, or mind force, in its totality, reaches the solar system from a distant cosmic centre via Sirius. Sirius acts as the transmitter, or the focalising centre, whence emanate those influences which produce self-consciousness in man.”

All I know is that whatever forces these so-called 'illuminated ones' that rule over us are tapping into, it certainly isn't for our benefit, and by that I mean mankind.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 09/29/2015
Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Freiheitsstatue_NYC_full

Did you know the Statue of Liberty was given to America by French Freemasons? There is another statue just like it in France on an island in the Seine. The character propagated as “Lady Liberty,” supposedly derived from the Roman goddess Libertus, is simply a patriotic pseudonym for the public. Lady Liberty has been known throughout history as Isis of Egypt, Semiramis/Ishtar of Babylon, Athena of Greece, Astarte of Syria, Cybele of Rome, Ashtoreth of Israel, and Diana of Ephesus. She is the Pagan mother Goddess of the Brotherhood, nearly always depicted dressed in robe, wearing a crown of thorns, and carrying the torch of illumination. She is symbolic of both the Moon and “dog-star” Sirius, which is why the English word for God is simply Dog backwards. The “dog days” of summer was coined after Sirius and was believed to be an evil time. J. Brady in “Clavis Calendarium” says the dog days were known as a time “when the seas boiled, wine turned sour, dogs grew mad, and all creatures became languid, causing to man burning fevers, hysterics, and phrensies.” This hot time was associated with hot-headedness. This is why you’re Sirius when you’re Serious. This is also the occult origin of the all-American “hot dog.” July 4th, America’s Independence Day, just happens to be the 2nd of Sirius’ dog days – an important date to the pre-Masonic Knights Templar.

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/01/freemasonic-statue-of-liberty.html

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Washington(576x572)

August 7, 1880 at precisely 10:59am the cornerstone of the Washington Monument obelisk was laid just as the Sun passed over Sirius. The day the foundation stone for the White House was laid, around noon the Moon entered the same 23rd degree of Virgo as the Dragon’s Head node. On the morning of September 18th, 1793, the Sun was also passing through this degree of Virgo when the Capitol building was founded. When the Library of Congress was founded the Sun and Saturn were in conjunction in Virgo. And when the Scottish Rite Freemason “House of the Temple” cornerstone was laid on October 18th, 1911, the Moon and Venus were conjunct in Virgo.

“The chances of the correspondence being mere coincidence are so remote that we must assume that whoever was directing the planning of Washington, D.C., not only had a considerable knowledge of astrology, but had a vested interest in emphasizing the role of the sign Virgo … Time and time again we shall see that a knowledge of the stars played an important part in every stage of the creative phases in the construction of the city.” -David Ovason, “Secret Architecture of our Nation’s Capital” (65-6)

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/01/freemasonry-astrology-and-washington-dc.html

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 WTC%2BOrion%2BPyramids

So overlooking the 7 World Trade Center towers is the Statue of Liberty, Isis/Mary the Tower of Seven, wearing a 7-pointed crown. Just as in the sky Sirius (Isis) stands beside the 3 stars of Orion’s (Osirus’) Belt, on the ground Isis (the Statue of Liberty) stands beside 3 collapsing towers. The three buildings that collapsed, buildings 1, 2 and 7, perfectly replicate in size and distance both the 3 pyramids at Giza and the 3 stars in Orion’s Belt. WTC buildings 1 and 2 were very tall with a shorter building 7 off to the side. Similarly, there are 2 large pyramids at Giza and a smaller pyramid off to the side. Not to mention, before being destroyed on 9/11 there actually stood a huge model of the 3 Giza pyramids at the base of the World Trade Center. The Giza pyramids themselves were modeled after Orion’s Belt which consists of 2 bright stars and another slightly less bright one off to the side. The ancient Egyptians associated Orion’s Belt with the God Osirus, the husband of Isis/Sirius. Their son is our sun, Horus, the Egyptian Jesus.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 1st

"For instance, this is why the tracing board portrays the three pillars as all being of different heights, with two larger pillars in the foreground and a much smaller one behind. This is not simply a matter of perspective, as the two foreground pillars are placed at exactly the same depth within the picture, but are given slightly different heights; while a much smaller pillar lies behind. Yet this depiction exactly reflects the reality at Giza, where two major pyramids are nearly but not quite of the same height, while the third is much smaller.” -Ralph Ellis, “Eden in Egypt” (165)

Sirius, the dog-star, is so called because it lies in the constellation Canis Major. Canine, Latin for dog, was shortened by the Masons/Hollywood to K-9 in Doctor Who and Rin Tin Tin K-9 Cop. NASA even has a Mars rover called K-9. Since K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, K-9 is numerically 119 or 911.

Before 1679 the constellation Columba (the Dove) allegedly occupied the same space as (was one with) Canis Major/Sirius. Since then the two constellations have drifted apart, but symbolically the Illuminati still associate the Dove with Sirius/Isis/Mary. 

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 .kj

The Columbine “blazing star” flower, Colombe meaning Dove, is a 5-petaled flower. In ancient Egypt the hieroglyph for Sirius included a 5-pointed star. In the U.S. District of “Columbia” the Masons built numerous 5-pointed star pentagrams into the roads/architecture. Is it not coincidental how the 5-sided Pentagon building would be attacked on 9/11, the same day it began construction 60 years prior? And is it not interesting how the numbers 911 and 5 relate back to Sirius the K-9, and Sirius the Columbine 5-pointed blazing star?

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/911-masonic-symbology.html
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

So in our language Serious (Sirius) means something important. Who created our coded language? Perhaps they are worshipping/sending energy to this because they think this star-being is going to empower their lives? It looks like it's having a heart attack in the latter footage, gugh...

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Posted by cropirate on 09/30/2015
About Sirius and Freemasonry 

"Each star in the heavens is a solar system with a light-producing sun and revolving planets. Our solar system in which our Earth exists is one of them. There are millions of stars but, among them all, only the star Sirius has a direct link with the Earth and with humanity. Much was known to the Ancients about Sirius, now largely lost but recoverable... Masonic tradition has it that the first three degrees of our Blue lodge are equivalent to the first degree of Freemasonry on the star Sirius. Pondering upon the implications of this statement is fascinating because it lifts the whole concept of Masonry as a spiritual quest on to a higher plane than ever known before. It gives meaning and depth to the question: Why Masonry? It will be no detriment to Masonry if we use the "as if" technique of philosophy which does not hesitate to deal with that which is yet unproven. More Masons are asking more fundamental questions about Masonry these days... Among such questions is: Where did Masonry originate? Because the star Sirius is older than the Earth Masonry could have existed there long before our Earth Masonry began. By implication there is human life on Sirius... Our solar system receives energy from three main sources. There are three great waves of energy which sweep cyclically through our solar system, on of which comes from Sirius.

There are seven paths of progress open to man when he has learned all that human evolution on Earth can teach him. One is the path to Sirius. He arrives there in consciousness as a perfected human being. It follows that there is therefore a type of life on Sirius which includes the essential of human life on Earth. This includes Masonry and he finds that great spiritual fraternity already there. Life on Sirius is therefore the destiny of the majority of humanity who then, if they are Masons, continue as Masons... Great as Masonry has been in the past, it has before it still more glorious and useful future as it moves from Speculative to Spiritual Masonry. That inevitable change is already dimly seen. It will be more important than the change from Operative to Speculative Masonry. It is towards this end that Masonic Research should direct its efforts."

(This is from my little archive about Freemasons, but I cant remember the source)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Posted by jimmytamp on 10/01/2015

Jul 24, 2015 4:07:53 GMT Bernard said:
As a newcomer I have yet to work my way through all articles, videos and discussions. I do not know whether anyone has already brought up the idea I offer below about the possible nature of the Sun - an idea I am inclined to consider to be literally true - and which I have been toying with for quite a while, in fact ever since I took up sungazing a few years ago.

The Sun is NOT a physical, i.e. tangible object, regardless of what consensus materialist science would have us believe.

I've been doing sungazing since 2012 and this brought me to Flat Earth side. I live in Middle East and very fortunate got the clear view of the sun almost for the whole year and everytime I'm doing the sungaze, I've been observing that the movement of the sun is curvey instead of straight line. It makes me think that how will be the globe earth's rotation to make the sun appear to move in curvey path but this works perfectly on the flat earth where the sun move in circular path.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by makesyouthink Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:13 am

[quote="lizardking"]Posted by Thaneus on 09/29/2015
So in our language Serious (Sirius) means something important. Who created our coded language? Perhaps they are worshipping/sending energy to this because they think this star-being is going to empower their lives? It looks like it's having a heart attack in the latter footage, gugh...

here. about spectrum analysis and why there is a rainbow seen.
edit: rather linking full source as it also contains info about how sirius is classified - year 1869.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 NzEJJi6

makesyouthink

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Empty Stars..

Post by WANA Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:52 am

Has anybody encountered the idea that the Stars have a connection to the many thousands of known pyramids on Earth? For example the pyramids at Giza align perfectly with Orion. Perhaps the builders of these incredible structures knew how to create the lights in the sky with their knowledge of sacred geometry and ability to harness the infinite power of the Ether.
I speculate that the stars come into being with the help of pyramidal structures on our Flat Earth Plane. As though there is a laser like beam of energy shooting upwards and creating a scintillating point of light that we see as a star.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 am

WANA wrote:Has anybody encountered the idea that the Stars have a connection to the many thousands of known pyramids on Earth? For example the pyramids at Giza align perfectly with Orion. Perhaps the builders of these incredible structures knew how to create the lights in the sky with their knowledge of sacred geometry and ability to harness the infinite power of the Ether.
I speculate that the stars come into being with the help of pyramidal structures on our Flat Earth Plane. As though there is a laser like beam of energy shooting upwards and creating a scintillating point of light that we see as a star.

Whatever the pyramids are, they are talked about way too much on the fakestream media shows to believe what they are reported or speculated to be. The giza pyramids are probably hoax in my opinion. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pyramids+hoax

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by WANA Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:48 am

Hi fakenasa. The one thing appears true is there seems to be a whole lot of pyramids on Earth. Whoever built them had a deep understanding of sacred geometry and basic mathematical principles that are found everywhere in nature like for example the Phi ratio.
Some years ago I seen a vid that suggested that there is multiple thousands of pyramids in China alone.
As someone here already wrote, it's unlikely stars are anything we are ever going to be able to go and physically touch or take samples from.
It's definitely intriguing the idea that the pyramids are not as old as we have been taught. They are most certainly real structures and not fake in that sense. Thanks for posting the YouTube link.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Empty More NASA lies.

Post by WANA Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:50 pm

My Facebook page is getting inundated regarding the discovery of a new star system that has several planets around it. Of course all of us in this group know that it is a completely fabricated story. I didn't click on the link yet(it's too nauseating sometimes to read this kind of heliocentric garbage)but it wouldn't shock me if these articles were promoting Earth like planets that could support life. Unfortunately there's good people promoting these science fiction fantasies.
I suppose the more the Flat Earth community grows the more desperate the Globe believers and indoctrinators  will become. Stay vigilant people and keep getting the word out that we live on a stationary flat plane.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:51 am

The BBC have been running the story all day with yet more fantastic CGI artist impressions.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 520dba534178640

They have to keep the Sheep believing the lie that there is a vast Universe expanding from the 'Big Bang' and we are on a Ball spinning through space
LMFAO
The sad thing is, 90% of the public think we who know the Earth is Flat and Space does not exist are the crazy ones!

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Empty Washington Monument cornerstone date

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"August 7, 1880 at precisely 10:59am the cornerstone of the Washington Monument obelisk was laid just as the Sun passed over Sirius. The day the foundation stone for the White House was laid, around noon the Moon entered the same 23rd degree of Virgo as the Dragon’s Head node..."

In an older post, above, the date of August 7, 1880 for the cornerstone of the Washington Monument is not accurate.  According to http://mallhistory.org/items/show/196 the date of the cornerstone was July 4, 1848.

Extensive historical narratives describe that the Washington Monument was approximately 1/3 completed at the outset of the American Civil War from 1861 until 1865.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 National+Mall+1865
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by NateYad Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Just wondering how the predict meteor showers and what are they exactly?

NateYad

Back to top Go down

Post by IBMaxwell Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:01 am

I thought this Video has some great footage of NASA contradicting themselves as they try to describe their experiences in space.
Also some actual footage of stars which a lot of you may have already seen.
IBMaxwell
IBMaxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 am

Forum member MMDC posted this in another thread, but belongs in this thread too, his photos of many stars:
https://mega.nz/#F!rT5g1SDK!7jcjGGQy2TOE4vSwN0ts-Q
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi all,

I’ve added some new pictures to the album. This time in a different setting with interesting results; I'd say.

I adjusted the focal point towards macro, until you almost don't see the star anymore. (This will show your star bigger than usual, and more blurry.) It created a pattern within the star (which was mainly black.) To show what I mean, I had to film my camera as I was not able to capture it with the record button. Due to it showing completely dark. The video's you can find through the link, are the following:
IMG_5460.MOV
IMG_5463.MOV
IMG_5466.MOV
The first video you will be able to see the "sudden" appearing of the image when you shot the frame.
Second, I show the pattern within the black.
And third, a very bright star, which I thought was mars. The flashing and pattern is very illuminated in this case. (thought it was funny to see mars flickering red and green. Marsmen being green on a "red planet" Very Happy)

Regarding the photo’s; I took a serie of about 10 photo’s of 5 different stars.
(DSCN...)
3665-3673 (star in the (big) Ursa constellation)
3675-3687 (star "behind" the (big) Ursa constellation)
3689-3700 (a next star in the (big) Ursa constellation)
3717-3739 (here I think it is mars?)
3741-3747 (a star in the neighbourhood of mars?)

You’ll find the link to the folder here: star folder
you'll be able to find some adjusted images here: adjusted star folder

Apart from the star "behind" the Ursa constellation (I zoomed in on a visible star and found another close dim one), every one was visible with the naked eye.
They also seem to show a hexagonal shape, rather then a perfect circle.
The pattern was kind of mesmerising. It had a very distinct movement within the shape.
Stars in a constellation had the "same" color (the 2 I made pictures of)
The one "behind" had a different color. But single stars could have all kinds of colours (like the other 2.)

Take care,
MMDC
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Empty Not a good example..

Post by There_is_no_box Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:14 pm

While I agree that the Wandering Stars are not Tera Firma, and stars are not suns, these videos irk me. Using a camera to zoom in on them is not sufficient. If you use a telescope, you see a very different effect. These objects have literal detail, whatever they are. Invest in an Orion dobsonian telescope and look. They can be purchased for a very reasonable price. The Wandering Stars would look the same as the examples in this video if you used a camera, and trust me, they looks similar to what we've been taught. They have lines and color. Stars do not magnify into disks either. They magnify into point lights that exhibit the same beautiful color alterations seen via the camera. Point is, cameras are not a good tool for this purpose.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:22 pm

There_is_no_box wrote:
Wandering Stars are not Tera Firma,
stars are not suns

these videos irk me
camera to zoom is not sufficient
telescope you see a very different effect

The Wandering Stars look similar to what we've been taught
They have lines and color

Point is, cameras are not a good tool for this purpose

I'd be interested in seeing videos, you've produced, of Stars and Wandering Stars.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:34 pm

I can definitely do that for you. My photography setup is not the best, since I use a dobsonian that doesn't have motor controls. I can definitely take some pictures and videos of what's in the sky this time of year though. I can see Venus in the west in the early evening, and Jupiter at midnight in the east. I'm sure Saturn rises after Jupiter, but I'm too old to stay up that late lol. I'll get them as soon as I can.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Astronomy Folder

Here is a link to a folder with a few images of the Wandering Stars, stars, and one video of the moon I took personally. To be honest, I don't have any videos of the stars. Before I found flat earth, I found stars to be quite boring (thinking of them as just suns). These are not the greatest quality, and pictures and videos could never do the sky justice. What you see with your eyes through a nice big light bucket is always infinitely better.

I'll host the images here so you can get and idea of what they are. The video is too big though.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Jupite11

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Jupite10

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Moon10

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Saturn10

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Star110

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Star210

The next two are of the sun.

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Sun110

Stars are Not Suns! - Page 2 Sun210

Last edited by There_is_no_box on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added pics.)

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by There_is_no_box Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Also, if anyone has any requests for certain stars or star clusters, please let me know. It's looking like cloudy skies for several days at least, here in the Midwest.

There_is_no_box

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:58 am

There_is_no_box wrote:Also, if anyone has any requests for certain stars or star clusters, please let me know. It's looking like cloudy skies for several days at least,  here in the Midwest.
A good one is Capella, which is some star that I heard would move in the opposite direction of the other stars for some time, though I don't know this for sure.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next