IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/26/2015
The other thing I wanted to mention was when I saw Jeran's laser preview video, he mentioned that "of course he'd go out and do the experiment first to make sure it works," before getting the videographer involved. When he said this it instilled confidence in me that he was genuine, would do well by the FE community, and my paying for the videographer would be a great help, so I went and donated only to be supremely disappointed this morning when I watched the footage to hear he had NOT completed a successful test yet!!! AND he just hired a videographer to stand around awkwardly filming nothing for 2 hours! Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 3 Notamused
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/26/2015
All I can say is...holy SHILL! I kept my mouth shut on the first day when everyone was going after Jeran, because I couldn't tell if people were just paranoid and calling him out on one or two little things, but you guys and girls were definitely correct! What a sketchy situation! This dude CONSTANTLY talks about the Earth being flat in ALL his videos, lack of curvature, horizon meeting eye-level no matter where you're at...then he says that shit in an interview? Yeah, I'm done with Jeranism. I never subbed to his channel, and I'm glad I didn't donate jack shit to this entire situation.

I look forward to hearing you spread the Truth in your next interview, Eric. I'm pissed I even waited around until 1am hoping to see the laser show. Damn it!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Posted by readlaurency on 06/26/2015

Yeah, he really did damage to his own message of railing against science and then not seemingly knowing how to properly execute science. But perhaps that was his purpose to begin with...
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by lesel on 06/27/2015
Well we should start a fund to get Eric's 200.00 dollars back. Paypal or whatever he approves, (what is Eric's PayPal account if has one?). Then start a fund for our own approved project we want to try first. Like thinkforyourself had very interesting idea attaching a animal friendly camera to a migratory bird. Thanks
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/27/2015

Jun 26, 2015 14:24:43 GMT gnosticwarrior said:
All I can say is...holy SHILL! I kept my mouth shut on the first day when everyone was going after Jeran, because I couldn't tell if people were just paranoid and calling him out on one or two little things, but you guys and girls were definitely correct! What a sketchy situation! This dude CONSTANTLY talks about the Earth being flat in ALL his videos, lack of curvature, horizon meeting eye-level no matter where you're at...then he says that shit in an interview? Yeah, I'm done with Jeranism. I never subbed to his channel, and I'm glad I didn't donate jack shit to this entire situation.

I look forward to hearing you spread the Truth in your next interview, Eric. I'm pissed I even waited around until 1am hoping to see the laser show. Damn it!

I am not paranoid; I take great care in studying what people say before I accuse them of anything. Jeranism is a Shill, just as I said he was, and that is why I banned him. 

Remember, I don't attack genuine people, only Shills or trolls. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/27/2015

...And you were dead on 100% correct. I've only been here for a week, so I had ZERO context other than personally viewing (and being impressed with) Jeran's YouTube channel. You guys and girls clearly have the eye and knowledge for picking this stuff out; I can only hope to learn more of this skill for myself! This community is incredible, and I'm so happy to be here right now at this integral point in history. Thank you all for your discernment and dedication to Truth!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Posted by vortexpuppy on 06/27/2015
Great investigative work CSP in digging up the scams and summarising for us.

Admins, keep up the great work skewering the dirty bastard club - slave shill trolls.

@eric, gonna buy 10 copies of your book and give them away. Hope that helps recoup your loss man..
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Posted by csp on 06/27/2015
A few quotes from people pissed off at "Jeran" and "Michael Moriarty" from the bitcointalk thread, very fitting words:

I've been following this theft for a few weeks now, and it's good to finally see Moriarty's nuts in a vice grip over this. Best to just admit that you Fucked Up, return Ricky James' BTC, and then go crawl into a hole and emerge with one of your many of your other sock puppet accounts.
Seems like moriarty is talking a bunch of shit, trying to confuse the facts, sidestepping the issue and starting to believe his own lies.

Then someone praised "Michael", to which someone else responded:

You're a shill who constantly promotes everything made by MM. Even if MM is or isn't a scammer, you're still a very suspicious shill. You go out of your way to find BitWhatever threads and promote them.

And then another incident, where "MM" tried to advertise on a legitimate bitcoin advertising service, and was then shutdown by a decent admin who realized he was a scammer:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=749432.0

And who do you have showing up straight way, "Jaren" under the name campy to comment and seem like a "good guy" after the fact. It's funny, anywhere you see "MM", you see "Jaren" involved - but usually at length/disconnected from the "scam" itself.

As you look deeper, you can see he is involved in a much larger network of scammers, a lot of re-occurring faces in the videos of the different scam sites or he may even be using a small casting company in the UK (a lot of the actors appear to be reading from script, and have english/euro accents) for some of the bit coin related things.

I bet I could go on for days finding more connections.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/27/2015

Thanks so much VortexPuppy, I really appreciate that gesture and your support! The more physical copies of Flat Earth Conspiracy we can get in people's hands the better! One YouTube commenter told me today he's been spray-painting and sharpie-ing just the words "Eric Dubay" everywhere he can. I'm quite honored to be a graffiti meme Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by zarlodious on 06/27/2015
I find it odd that he has not stepped up in here much like Sargeant did not to clear his name and give us an explanation. Everyone knows this is where the fat is cut off from the meat. I was saying last night in the chat forums, who doesn't bring plenty of batteries and phone chargers or extra batteries etc for a test like this? He does claim he is a moron, but I do not know I thought he would have someone with a bright neon posterboard or a spotlight to indicate position and that it was already pre-planned. This debacle does not help out our situation. The fact that no police showed up but some dude did is also suspicious. Any twit knows that a laser will broaden with length if not tuned properly as well. Also how come no questions like this was posed, "hey guys anyone with laser experience at long distance I am doing a 4 mile test". Just seems he is smart when it comes to joking and flat earth theories but brain dead at everything else? 

There is a new subclass of human it is called Shillapino, thank you, I thought this one up myself.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Jamie Warner on 06/27/2015
I had a lot of respect for Jeranism. I overlooked a few things that I didn't agree with, but things are adding up. I kind of have a top list of flat earth people that I respect and he is getting low on the list quickly. Eric Dubay, I'm not ashamed in the least to say that you're at the top and that hasn't fluctuated in the slightest. Even with the little ridicule and disbelief that my friends and family have had in me, I'm proud to be a part of this community. Truth is truth, whether it's accepted by many or not. And a lie is still a lie,no matter how many people believe it.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Posted by speciesunknown on 06/27/2015
HA! I knew it! I knew there was something wrong w that dude! Just the fact that he tried using mnemonic circles in his video.... Then retracting them immediately after it was noticed... Another one bites the dust!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Posted by irishred507 on 06/27/2015

Jun 26, 2015 23:10:06 GMT speciesunknown said:
HA! I knew it! I knew there was something wrong w that dude! Just the fact that he tried using mnemonic circles in his video.... Then retracting them immediately after it was noticed... Another one bites the dust!

Haha! I was actually the one that called him out on those mnemonic circles in his videos. He did remove them right away after I commented about it so I thought that was a good sign but after reading this whole thread and what happened last night, I don't trust him anymore. Sad because at first he did seem to be on the right track. But last night there were like 1,000 people waiting forever then watching the ustream all for a big fat NOTHING! The whole thing was so incredibly disorganized that all it did was embarrass the "science" experiment that never even happened. They just stood around for freakin' ever while we all just watched like dummies for something to happen. HUGE waste of time. I hope the next person to attempt an experiment for proof of the FE has WAY more organization and planning and trials before even making a video. Last night's stream was a joke. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/27/2015
His latest and greatest, "shillerism LASER TEST results and redo"

He is bad mouthing this forum.  Reminds me of acenci.

I posted a single comment on all of his videos, "WARNING: JERANISM IS A SCAM ARTIST. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE GIVING HIM ANY MONEY" and included link to this thread. I have gotten nothing but name calling backlash by some loser named The Last Relevant Sage saying I am controlled opposition (with ZERO evidence of course)!! LMAO. Clearly that one is in bed with Jeranism.

I am WORKING ON MY YOUTUBE video to expose this asshole!!!!  It takes me a loooooong time though because I am not as experienced as jeranism.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/27/2015
Stars are Souls posted this comment on jeranism's last video:

"I respect you and Eric. People jump to conclusions too soon. Saying you stole money is absolutely ridiculous. There are shills trying to cause confusion in the FE movement. Peace"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 0:38:13 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
His latest and greatest, "shillerism LASER TEST results and redo"

He is bad mouthing this forum.  Reminds me of acenci.

I posted a single comment on all of his videos, "WARNING: JERANISM IS A SCAM ARTIST. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE GIVING HIM ANY MONEY" and included link to this thread. I have gotten nothing but name calling backlash by some loser named The Last Relevant Sage saying I am controlled opposition (with ZERO evidence of course)!! LMAO. Clearly that one is in bed with Jeranism.

I am WORKING ON MY YOUTUBE video to expose this asshole!!!!  It takes me a loooooong time though because I am not as experienced as jeranism.

Funny how he only sticks to the facts and doesn't bother responding to people who disagree with him or call him out, because the 'truth will speak for itself.' Oh, and then he does an entire video contradicting that, attacking us and proving he is a liar once and for all.

I see he is already changing history. "After being asked numerous times to sign up, I made a post, about twenty people said how happy they were that I was there, and then someone immediately told me to distance myself from Mark Sargent."

Ummm, no. He made a post telling us not to out shills as soon as he had been welcomed, which was the first time Mark Sargent's name was even mentioned. Totally normal, of course.

You will notice that he has never once mentioned the fact that he also asks for money for his MORTGAGE, not just his 'work.'

What type of person would devote all of his comments here and latest video to making it easier for shills to operate? Who would claim that we should allow shills to run rampant instead of calling them out and banning them? Who would ridicule the fact that there are even shills in this movement at all, referring to them as 'boogeymen'? Who would criticise a forum for keeping itself free of shills disrupting every thread and thus ruining further flat earth research?

A shill. That's who.

He made the best argument I've ever heard regarding shills, let me share it with you all:

"And so my opinion on shills is, don't worry about 'em. I tell ya, everybody to think for yourselves and not trust men, so what would you be trusting the shill for anyway? You should be taking in everything you can and making your decision on all the input of what you wanna believe or not believe or if there's facts to back it. But just because Joe says Larry's a shill, doesn't mean anything so."

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 3 FFXPbb4

The same people criticising us on the comment section are saying shit like "If this truth doesn't come out, I am joining the shills." This is their sad attempt at getting us to change how we run IFERS. How very acenci of them. As the cockroach himself would say, thanks for the shoutout, Jeranism.

This man has said he is not even 100% a flat earther, so all of his little followers (who are not merely fellow shills) should pack up and "go home", because he is a lying, disgusting, treacherous thief who has stolen not only by misrepresenting himself to Eric (although he misrepresents even that, by pretending it is the donation we were referring to, and not the fact that he is a Zionist Mark Sargent supporting shill), but by posing as two people and stealing 80 grand from someone.

As many members as possible should flood his videos outing this fraudster. Thank you for doing it Maia.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:57 pm

Bit strange he doesn't mention any of the information I posted about his past. The only two things he does harp on about is the 'Mark Sargeant' issue and 'Eric's $200' donation. 

Considering you can still read the forums as a guest, I would assume he's still reading.

Also note, the comments I pasted from the live chat, especially those from "XanaDude60" which led me to find the bitcoin related scams. Note XanaDude60 seems to know ALOT about whats going on, claims to get text messages from Jeran and also be on his facebook. Note he also says the police arrived at some point - where is Jerans mention of that?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 2:29:24 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
Stars are Souls posted this comment on jeranism's last video:

"I respect you and Eric. People jump to conclusions too soon. Saying you stole money is absolutely ridiculous. There are shills trying to cause confusion in the FE movement. Peace"

See, this is why I'm glad I don't invest any time in any flat earther other than Eric. He started this movement, and everyone who got involved afterwards has proven to be useless.

I don't care if this Stars are Souls guy is a shill or not, he could've at least checked out both sides before he accused us of being shills trying to cause confusion. That is the complete opposite of what we are doing, and that carefully worded comment tells me that he is also untrustworthy. Acenci placed so much importance on Eric saying "Peace", I would not be surprised if this was why Jeranism and now this fool were co-opting it.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:59 pm

Posted by geofunk on 06/27/2015
Hi guys long time lurker on this forum and been a long time reader of Eric's website. After witnessing this whole Jeranism mess, I thought I just had to register and give my thoughts. I just found the whole experiment last night really weird, like something was off and that it was not going to go down well, and sure enough the suspicious happens as you all know by now. Jera now claims they will be redoing the test in a few hours so I'll surely be keeping an eye on that, but definitely I have been really disappointed with Jera and his dubious history. I mean he was putting out pretty good videos. Anyway I was posting comments on his youtube channel about the bitcoin mess here's his response:

geohunk 2 hours ago
ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism?page=9 

So jeran can you please explain ehat this whole bitcoin scam is all about in which you were so actively involved??
Reply · 

jeranism 1 hour ago
+geohunk always www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#Dr_Michael_Moriarty I caught the man stealing 80k in bitcoin- and this is why I would advise against bitcoin- he stole it and used a fake name. It is impossible to find him so he makes sites to damage me as a payback. It sometimes doesn't pay to be a good guy but oh well, it is better than being a dirtbag.... Email bad bitcoin dot org and ask who it was that uncovered the 80k theft by Dr. Michael Moriarty

jeranism 2 hours ago
Wow... and the hits keep coming. I see someone is claiming I am a scammer and an extortioner. This is their idea of research lol. I had evidence of a known bitcoin scam artists theft of $80,000. After this, he of course placed sites around the internet calling me a scammer. Here is all the info on every site owned by this manwww.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#Dr_Michael_Moriarty Your useless attempts will do nothing to stop my path for truth.

And then I posted this and have yet to get a response from him:

geohunk 44 minutes ago
Jera I was lurking on the chat forum of your Ustream channel during the "blackout" and I found it weird that there was one chatter who he claimed you texted to say you were alright. I think his username was "XaXadude" and he was defending you when some chatters brought up the bitcoin scam. Do you personally know this person that you were able to "text" him when supposedly your phone was dead? How did you do that with a dead phone?

Amazingly this "Xaxadude" claimed he was able to call the Monterey Police department to send an officer to that location and says that the cops were there and found you still at the beach doing the experiments. If this is true then surely this encounter should have been caught on the video camera and I am requesting you to upload this video to clear any skepticism. Xaxadue even claims the name of the officer was a "Hawkins" and even gave the number on the chat: 8316449027. I tried calling that # several times and I always get a "office of City of Pacific Grove" voicemail of a woman who sounds strangely familiar. I checked both the City of Pacific Grove police and Monterey Police websites and there is NO officer "Hawkins" listed on their staff.

Either Xaxadude was lying or this is true and Jera you have to upload the video of the police encounter. I was not the only one who found this suspicious on the chat yesterday.

geohunk 19 minutes ago
I'm waiting for your response Jera...did the police drop by last night just like what your "friend" on the chat Xaxadude or sumthin' claimed? If they did can you upload the video of that?
Reply · 

I don't know if it's just me but the woman's voice on the voicemail sounds strangely like Jera's wife, based on the Ustream video. I don't know, but it is really disappointing.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 pm

geofunk,

Glad you were mindful enough to see the deception

I don't know if it's just me but the woman's voice on the voicemail sounds strangely like Jera's wife, based on the Ustream video. I don't know, but it is really disappointing.
That would not surprise me at all!

Also note, here is where "Jeran" first interviews "MM" on a bitcoin news website, which Jeran admits in serveral places on the internet (here and here) that he writes stories for:
web.archive.org/web/20140519065053/http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/exclusive-interview-bitcoin-networks-dr-michael-moriarty-stanford-phd-becomes-bitcoins-doc-ock/2014/05/17

Now, if you know anything about the bitcoin community, it's riddled with fraudsters and scammers - so for a "bitcoin journalist" to "interview one of the biggest names in bitcoin" and not call him out on his OBVIOUSLY fake services, is just silly - also note that "Jeran" removed this article after the scam, to try and remove any association with himself to the creation of "MM".

Also here's another one from Jeran, asking for money because his water was shut off:
www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/sqr8

Money, money, money - it's all about the money.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Posted by zarlodious on 06/27/2015
Well say what you want about Jeran, I know I did, but he did get a 2-3 ft shot variance over the water (cameraman was at 2.5-3feet and Jeran shined a light at 6 inches above where he was standing at max 1 foot elevation) which is a good thing. It should heat things up a bit.

He may be a scammer but hey we got some solid experiments so look at the bright side.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Posted by schpankme on 06/27/2015

Jun 27, 2015 5:03:02 GMT zarlodious said:
From what I saw of the waves coming in they looked to be 1 to 2 feet max.
What did I just tell you?
I am on record, last night, as saying in the live chat, that "swellinfo.com/surf-forecast/monterey-california = 4.6 feet"

Maybe you can explain to everyone how what you claim to see contradicts what was actually reported by
www.swellinfo.com/surf-forecast/monterey-california ?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

I posted the following comment on his Shillerism video:

Hey Jeran, it was YOU who brought up and began defending top shill Mark Sargent on your IFERS thread, why lie in this video and claim that WE randomly brought it up?ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism When I saw your laser preview video, you mentioned that "of course you'd go out and do the experiment first to make sure it works," before getting the videographer involved. When you said this it instilled confidence in me that you were genuine, would do well by the FE community, and my paying for the videographer would be a great help, so I went and donated only to be supremely disappointed yesterday when I watched the footage to hear you had NOT completed a successful test yet!!! AND you just hired the videographer to stand around awkwardly filming nothing for 2 hours! The fact that you're doing it again tonight is just damage-control for the fact that you DIDN'T do as you said you would and complete a successful test run first! Beyond this, we have discovered on the thread above that you have been accused of using multiple aliases and scamming people out of bitcoin money, one person out of $80,000. Jeran, you are best buds with top shill Mark Sargent, you joined Acenci's shill forum before joining IFERS, when you did join IFERS it was just to promote/defend Mark Sargent as people can read above, you are also a holohoax denier as are all shills, and during the Ball Earth Skeptic show you did with Mark this week you made the following condemning statements: Mark Sargent said (paraphrasing) "I'm not even that attached to the flat model, everyone has their models with good/bad points, I have my model, Eric has his model, and even Lord Steven Christ has his model which is a lot better than the ball Earth model! At this point, I'm just sure it's not a ball, other than that is open to speculation." Then you said Jeran, "yeah, I agree, even though my avatar is a flat Earth map I'm not actually 100% a flat Earther, I'm just 100% sure the Earth is not a ball." You and Mark aren't even "sure" the Earth is flat! What kind of confidence does it instill in listeners when the "leaders" of the Flat Earth movement "aren't even sure the Earth is flat!" Please everyone read the IFERS thread linked above and pay no mind to the horde of whining butt-hurt banned shills in this comments section. Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Also not sure if people actually read the gofundme page, but this is a bit telling too:

However, in my specific case, this creates a small issue. It is tough for me to share this with my Facebook friends and family because I grew up strictly religious, from a Catholic family and even went to Catholic schooling and to an all boys Jesuit run Private Catholic High School.

www.gofundme.com/jeranism
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:03 pm

I just watched his second attempt live stream and it ended with him still not completing a laser test across the ocean. All he did was shine the laser down on a piece of paper while the videographer zoomed in and claimed he could see the paper/laser dot. Very anti-climactic and not well-planned once again.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next