IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/28/2015

Eric Dubay Everything is cataloged here in this thread for everyone who wants to see the truth instead of listen to Jeran carry on with his lies about me and IFERS:ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism You have been formally accused of stealing that money Jeran, and JeranCampanella.com was created by the man who accused you of stealing the $80,000. I'm sure you will maintain that you did not, but I am just stating what I have read, that is NOT libel. On that website that was made about you it claims that you threatened him much like you're doing to me now! web.archive.org/.../http://jerancampanella.com/ If you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about man, I'm just reporting what people on IFERS dug up about your past.
Just saying hi! Happy to be here! Jeranism | The International Flat Earth Research...
ifers.boards.net
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 1 hr

Jeranism Changer LOL
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Jeranism Changer You are fucking done. I will go to court then. What an idiot! I WAS AN INVESTIGATOR
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Jeran's insane rant as follows:

And at that point I decided to block him and be done with that noise.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Posted by incorporated on 06/28/2015
Scammers are well known for creating a smear campaign against their true identity under an alias to draw the heat away. It's a very common tactic. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/28/2015

Jun 27, 2015 15:38:03 GMT Admin said:
Eric Dubay Everything is cataloged here in this thread for everyone who wants to see the truth instead of listen to Jeran carry on with his lies about me and IFERS: ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism You have been formally accused of stealing that money Jeran, and JeranCampanella.com was created by the man who accused you of stealing the $80,000. I'm sure you will maintain that you did not, but I am just stating what I have read, that is NOT libel. On that website that was made about you it claims that you threatened him much like you're doing to me now!web.archive.org/.../http://jerancampanella.com/ If you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about man, I'm just reporting what people on IFERS dug up about your past.
Just saying hi! Happy to be here! Jeranism | The International Flat Earth Research...
ifers.boards.net

Jeranism Changer LOL
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Jeranism Changer You are fucking done. I will go to court then. What an idiot! I WAS AN INVESTIGATOR
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Jeranism Changer I wrote for cryptocoinnews.com
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Eric Dubay Go to court with what? That I reported on someone's accusation of you? Good luck with that.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

Jeranism Changer www.cryptocoinsnews.com/author/jeran-campanella/
Jeran Campanella, Author at CCN: Financial Bitcoin News
I'm a married, self employed husband, father, friend...
cryptocoinsnews.com
Like · Reply · 1 hr

The key point in all of his desperate spewing is that he defends the Police and admits to working with the FBI. He is basically admitting to being a Government Shill. 

Nothing he says is to be trusted; at the end of the day, he is obviously a disingenuous liar, which we know because he defends Shills and Mark Sargent, and someone went to the effort of starting a website accusing him of stealing for a reason. He is a deeply shady and suspicious character, and we cannot trust anything he says. 

I suggest that you stop wasting your time speaking to him; that is just what he wants you to do. 

We should all move on from this pathetic slime-ball, and get back to spreading the truth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Jun 27, 2015 15:50:18 GMT incorporated said:
Scammers are well known for creating a smear campaign against their true identity under an alias to draw the heat away. It's a very common tactic. 

He also goes around acting in an arrogant manner, accusing us of being crazy to think that he is a thief, when someone went to the effort of setting up a website directly accusing him of that exact thing. 

I personally believe that he is a Government crook, and that is why he is able to get away with it. It should come as no surprise; stealing is a petty offence compared to most NWO crimes, and just to point out one example, every other police force in Britain is under investigation for criminal activity. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/28/2015
Now THAT guy (Jeran) is behaving paranoid as hell in that convo, lmao! Eric just calmly sticks to what's going on, the core issue - and this dude's yelling in caps all over the chat. It's over. He's just digging himself deeper and deeper at this point.

Great work Eric, and thank you for sharing that with us!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 06/28/2015
Yes, if he had all this "evidence" wouldn't he simply post it to clear his name? Yet he just keeps ranting and raving?

Simple fact is, "RJ" was trying to "clean" or "launder" a large amount of bitcoins - they could have been coins used for drug dealing/illegal gambling etc - so you can see it's a "perfect scam" because someone who's trying to "launder" bitcoins isn't going to go running to the authorities if it goes wrong.

Also, this is what happens when the federal authorities get involved with "criminals" using bitcoin:
www.coindesk.com/federal-agents-face-arrest-for-alleged-silk-road-bitcoin-theft/

Looks like a shill eat shill world.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by gnosticwarrior on 06/28/2015
I lol'd when that one kid tried to defend him, and Jeran called him an ass or whatever right away Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 Tongue

SHUT UP BILLY, GO BACK INSIDE, lmao.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:41 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/28/2015

Jun 27, 2015 15:38:03 GMT Admin said:
Eric Dubay Everything is cataloged here in this thread for everyone who wants to see the truth instead of listen to Jeran carry on with his lies about me and IFERS: ifers.boards.net/thread/522/saying-hi-happy-jeranism You have been formally accused of stealing that money Jeran, and JeranCampanella.com was created by the man who accused you of stealing the $80,000. I'm sure you will maintain that you did not, but I am just stating what I have read, that is NOT libel. On that website that was made about you it claims that you threatened him much like you're doing to me now!web.archive.org/.../http://jerancampanella.com/ If you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about man, I'm just reporting what people on IFERS dug up about your past.
ifers.boards.net

Love how he wanted to talk in private. Why do they always accuse us of being the same person?

"They got to you, didn't they?" "Watch out, it's Eric's handlers."

This fool is apparently working with the FBI on a case and is pretending to be just some normal guy in the FE community. What a joke. I don't buy that a 'poor journalist' would randomly get in the middle of a BitCoin scam and dedicate 8 months of his time to helping out a total stranger, and somehow become in cahoots with the FBI/IP3.

"Ricky James" himself admits that he only gave "MM" 80 grand in bitcoins because of the "very convincing" interview held between MM and Jeran.

Why was he ever involved in this case?

Why is he not threatening to sue every single member on the Bitcoin forums accusing him? Why did he not sue the person on the UStream for libel? The fact that he is threatening to take you to court is absolutely hilarious. What, does he think Thailand is going to extradite you for talking about accusations made by others about someone else? 

csp's comments still stand, he has done nothing to quell any of my suspicious (unfounded or not), he simply worked himself up into a desperate fervor and only made himself look even more of an arse.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:41 pm

He wouldn't be so desperate and paranoid if he were innocent, and he wouldn't keep on ranting like a loon unless he was guilty. He posted no evidence of his innocence, only false threats and meaningless nonsensical gibberish. 

That someone went to the effort of creating a website accusing him of theft is all I need to know. I want nothing to do with him, and I don't want IFERS in anyway associated with that lying prick. He isn't fit to be a shit smear on the boot of the Flat Earth truth movement. 

Let us just ignore him and he will be consigned to the scrapheap of internet Shillery.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Jun 27, 2015 16:28:07 GMT csp said:
Yes, if he had all this "evidence" wouldn't he simply post it to clear his name? Yet he just keeps ranting and raving?

Simple fact is, "RJ" was trying to "clean" or "launder" a large amount of bitcoins - they could have been coins used for drug dealing/illegal gambling etc - so you can see it's a "perfect scam" because someone who's trying to "launder" bitcoins isn't going to go running to the authorities if it goes wrong.

Also, this is what happens when the federal authorities get involved with "criminals" using bitcoin:
www.coindesk.com/federal-agents-face-arrest-for-alleged-silk-road-bitcoin-theft/

Looks like a shill eat shill world.

Good points.

That link is so telling. He keeps telling Eric to call the detective, call the FBI, call the police on the case. Yes, because those institutions are so trustworthy. For all we know, he works directly for them
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

He basically did admit to working for them, when he said that he worked 'with them'. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by zarlodious on 06/28/2015
Okay after reading the words of Jean in those posts there is no doubt in my mind he is twofaced and a scammer. 

I'm going to again try and see the good in it as this will hopefully spark more people to do these laser experiments.

I will be trying to get a shot of the Bahamas with my newly purchased telescope and camera from 66.6 miles away. Unfortunately it has been very humid and now raining. If I'm successful then I'll be heading down to key west for the Cuba shots.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Jun 27, 2015 16:34:59 GMT thinkforyourself 
He wouldn't be so desperate and paranoid if he were innocent, and he wouldn't keep on ranting like a loon unless he was guilty. He posted no evidence of his innocence, only false threats and meaningless nonsensical gibberish. 

That someone went to the effort of creating a website accusing him of theft is all I need to know. I want nothing to do with him, and I don't want IFERS in anyway associated with that lying prick. He isn't fit to be a shit smear on the boot of the Flat Earth truth movement. 

Let us just ignore him and he will be consigned to the scrapheap of internet Shillery.

Yup, he did a wonderful job of acting like an affronted victim but he is just trying to seem genuine. None of his story sounds realistic, why would this bookseller/journalist (what, bookseller/journalist/friend of the FBI/flat earth truther, who is this guy?) be helping out the FBI on a BitCoin case—one that he helped create with his ever-so convincing interview where he gave credibility to and promoted the elusive, FBI-escaping criminal Dr Michael Moriarty? (Moriarty, the Sherlock Holmes' villain, obviously a codename).
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Posted by csp on 06/28/2015
Yes, and Jeran is the one to put the picture on the original "interview", then use it all further "MM" smear campaigns. Would anyone writing a legitimate article accept or use an obvious picture from a "hollywood" movie? I doubt it.

Also note Jeran likes to call him "Doc Ock" for some odd reason, another villian:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Doctor_Octopus_2004_film.jpg
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Posted by icedrink58 on 06/28/2015
This Forum is great !!! 

At first i thaught Jeran was a cool guy making really good videos....Now i know he's a completely paranoid piece of garbage.

And funny thing is....this was all totally uncalled for. Wouldn't he have been so fucking stupid to try to defend Sargent Clueless, we probably would still be watching his videos. But now this clown has dug himself so deep into his twisted bullshit that he most likely will not sleep for the next few days. I can cleary imagine how sweat is now pouring down his face, he's breathing hard and yelling "Duuuuuuubayyyyy, arrrrrrgghhhhhhhh......I HAAAAAAATE YOUUUUUU, arrrrrghhhh", lol.

So what if he is exposing NASA with Mark Sargent. Charlie Veitch of the Love Police did great stuff for many years (if i remember correctly) and then all of a sudden he came on BBC claiming he just changed his mind on 9-11 and now completely believes the government story. That's what shills do. They first have to gain some kind of respect from the truth community. Then, when they are established characters with a relatively wide reputation...then they start their shill-operation, whatever it might be. Acting like a complete buffoon, do criminal stuff, get arrested, whatever. 

So long Shillerism, you noble warrior for Bitcoin justice you Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 Rofl
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/28/2015
I was going to put this little tidbit in my video but since no longer making it, decided to post here, in case you guys never saw it.

Jeranism's comment to Reds Rhetoric's videos Jeranism- FLAT Wrong (Part 3:) "Stupid ass! 8 x 55 x 55 = 2016 feet. THE TOP OF THE BUILDING FAGGOT!!! WILLIS TOWER IS 1450 FEET YOU STUPID FUCK! Look at this fucking liar! Calling me a dumb fuck? You stupid clown! 590 FEET? You lying loser!!! You are quote picking too you stupid fuck!"

When I first read that, I was quite shocked. This coming from the great guy who says we should treat others BETTER than we treat ourselves. At the time, I excused it thinking he is only human and it's just Reds Rhetoric's channel. But now, it speaks for itself.

In my video I was going to give anyone $100 if they could find one comment by Eric Dubay that was anyhow close to the comment posted by Jeranism. Because Eric has NEVER once even come close to making such a comment and he's been doing this for years! 

It's almost like jeranged was TRYING during that chat to get Eric all riled up, maybe to try and get something he can use against Eric. But Eric isnt that kind of person.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Cae sar Shared on Google+ · 13 hours ago
shillerism at its best hahah nice hehe

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 450
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Posted by Jimmy on 06/28/2015
Jeran - "I WANT RESPECT"
Jeran - "I'M A GOOD GUY"

If you have to actually say you are a good guy, you most likely aren't. Who is Jeran trying to convince, himself or us?

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 Image
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Posted by schpankme on 06/28/2015
Shillerism means Jeranism 

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill - Page 5 Giphy
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Posted by icarus15 on 06/28/2015
It should be noted that the conversation that ED posted here earlier with Jer unfolded on Jers fb page this morning as I watched.
Now, you can't tell from Eric's post but Jer must of been typing like a frantic madman as he was posting comments/answers, much faster then I could read in order to keep up.
For me, this didnt seem like typical behaviour of one that has nothing to hide.
For me, he seemed like someone who was at least hellbent on salvaging what's left of a reputation... At the VERY least

I mean, if someone were to confront me with something fishy from my past regarding such legal matters, I would surely be prepared to debunk that INSTANTLY!

Then again, afterall i am talking about HIS preparation 'skills'.
Someone who has a cameraman for 2hrs and can't utilize the time.
Or have a spare battery or portable recharger for his cell at least and doesn't even consider it would definitely be needed.
Anyway
I could go on but I'd rather not waste anymore of my valued time on this stooge... Crook or not
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Jun 27, 2015 23:57:44 GMT icarus15 said:
It should be noted that the conversation that ED posted here earlier with Jer unfolded on Jers fb page this morning as I watched.
Now, you can't tell from Eric's post but Jer must of been typing like a frantic madman as he was posting comments/answers, much faster then I could read in order to keep up.
The idea of this is cracking me up.

I agree, he came across as pathetic and desperate. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Posted by dan on 06/28/2015
Well f### me. What an absolute balls up this whole saga has been. I really liked Jeranisms vids on you tube and believed he was one of the few genuine level headed blokes out there. When he started making his earlier posts here defending sargent and attacking other members for not doing enough work in the FEC I was extremely surprised and thought to myself "read the bloody sergeant shill thread before you form an opinion". Looking back now it's quite obvious that he has been payed to team up with sargent and promote him here and his comments re allowing shills to poison this forum were completely ludicrous but carefully designed to denigrate IFERS.

When he could not see the difference between asking for donations for a few vids and Eric selling his own books after years of hard work and research I knew he was not who he made himself out to be. He is clearly a very shady character and seems to be all about the money. Go fund me to pay off his mortgage lol. Nice life. He seems to be in massive damage control now but I think the damage to his rep is irreversible and this will follow him for a long long time. I reckon CSP has nailed his bit coin scam and the elusive MM and JC are one and the same.

Great work by you chicks and blokes in outing this fraudster and lets face it? When these idiots keep dropping one by one we always got Eric!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Posted by rebecca on 06/28/2015
Here is the interview with Jeran and Sargent. I am just about to listen to it

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Jun 27, 2015 23:42:32 GMT wesley said:
As someone who joined just before Jeranism,
I must say this has been quite fascinating. 

It can be hard to tell who is who and what the motivations are
when all you get are tiny avatars and typed words. 
But I've been online since I was a child and it was new.
So I've gotten pretty good at noticing written deceit. 
One thing I can say that is absolutely clear...
If a person attempted to learn more about the idea of the earth being flat,
by reading forums (even this one), they'd be terribly confused. 

And let's admit too, we were all fooled.
At least for a moment.

I'm only weeks old in the flat earth concept.
Part of my brain still won't accept it.
The other part can't unsee it.

I just want to point out that I never 'fell' for Jeranism; I never welcomed him to the forum, or heaped praise on him. Instead, I remained suspicious, because so far every other 'Flat Earth reseacher' with flashy videos has proven to be a Shill, and of course Jeranism also turned out to be one.

I have a simple rule; only Eric can really be trusted. I don't trust anyone else until they prove themselves on the forum. 

I am glad to see that you worked out why they are doing this, and your 'Emperors New Clothes' analogy is a good one. 

As I keep saying, they are scared of Eric, because for the first time in decades, someone is having success spreading the truth about the Flat Earth. If Eric succeeds, they are all proven to be deceptive and evil liars. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Jun 28, 2015 8:34:18 GMT rebecca said:
Here is the interview with Jeran and Sargent. I am just about to listen to it

Wow, this is more boring than an episode of Diagnosis Murder, and hearing these two lick out each other's arseholes is nauseating.

They start talking about IFERS at around 35:00. I only know this because I skipped in, there's no way I'm wasting any of my time watching these 'not even flat earther' shills talk about anything other than us.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next