IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth?

5 posters

Go down

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? Empty On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth?

Post by BiecoBlu Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:38 pm

Dearest all

Foreword : I made a search for posts containing the word "bet" and I haven't found any, so I hope my new topic will not appear unappropriated.

The thing: some ball-earther has defied me on producing even a single proof that the earth is actually a plane. He's betting up to 3000€, against 1000€ of mine, and he believes that whatever I can produce won't pass the scrutiny of an independent jury.

Which measurable, mathematical, exact proof would you bet if you were in my place? I'm considering to bet on the lack of measurable curvature. What do you think? Do we have an experiment, a video, that would prove that without any doubts?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers

BiecoBlu

colander bowl likes this post

Back to top Go down

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? Empty Flat Earth Films

Post by Sarge Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:32 pm

Hi there. Rob Skiba posted a video on YouTube where he intended to prove that being able to see Chicago across lake Michigan is not a mirage, as claimed by a TV weatherman. The plan was to film continuously to show that what was being seen from their starting point, remained constant all the way across the lake and therefore not a mirage. Unfortunately, the Nikon P900 wasn't able to focus due to the movement of the boat on the water. I'm not convinced any globe earther would be convinced by this, despite the positive noises being made by all concerned. I don't know if anyone else has tried to make a film like this, to counter the claims of refraction or mirage, but it's a great idea to have a film of the whole event to prove there is no curvature. There are lots of still shots of things that should be behind the alleged curve, but it seems globe earthers don't accept these as evidence of us living on a flat plane. Sorry I haven't been of much help, but good luck with your bet.

Sarge

Back to top Go down

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? Empty Re: On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth?

Post by Sarge Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:35 pm

Me again. Just watching a new video on Flat Earth Social channel on YouTube and it was mentioned that there is no way to prove the curvature of the Earth. All our senses tell us the Earth is flat and stationary, so it shouldn't be up to prove our senses are correct. It should be up to them to prove our senses are wrong by demonstrating Earth's movement and curvature.

Sarge

Back to top Go down

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? Empty Re: On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth?

Post by enagfis Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:20 pm

LOL, sorry but there are literally 1000s of observations that clearly and unmistakably falsify their "r value."

The problem betting with this clown is that all you will get is:
On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? J2WUhKC

Include in your bet that he must specify exactly what refraction he is talking about and that he must demonstrate whatever this nonsense is that he thinks represents reality.

This is an example of demonstrable, legitimate refraction:
On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? AWaWQPg

Still flat, right? Their are videos of this online and you both can replicate this yourselves.

And then show him "the Black Swan" or any of her 1000s of cousins, lol.

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? ESSKq4o

Point out that the horizon is visible behind both platforms. When he is demonstrating his version of refraction.

On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? Ww7tEps

And ask what kind of refraction can raise a shadow (the absence of light) several thousand feet. This observation is possible, from what I know, only an few times a year as the Sun sets perfectly behind the mountains. This is from a video taken 163 miles away and the Canigó mountains do not become visible until the Sun moves behind them! And then hey, what do you know? We really can't just see forever, clownworld.
On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? 4brKQIj

And you can have him specify and demonstrate what refraction works here:
On what would you bet with someone asking for a "proof" on the lack of measurable curvature of the earth? 5yDtUgG

It goes on and on, brother:
https://wiki.24-7flatearth.org/index.php?title=Observations&oldid=1402

Heliocentric clownworld never seems to acknowledge the simple fact that flat and stationary is the default position for every human who has ever lived. It is their extraordinary claims that require proof. Your bet should go like this.

Sir: Your cartoon model makes three extraordinary claims that need to be proven. It's 2024; c'mon now.

And then bet anything you like that he can not provide a single proof that the Earth has a radius, spins on an axis, and moves around the Sun. You win on all three. Bet there is no proving gravity. Bet that he can't demonstrate gas pressure working antithetical to natural law.

Hell, if this clown actually has money, you could set yourself up for life, lol.

Be good, man.

enagfis

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:08 pm

Simple, ask for facts of curvature. If there actually was curvature and spin/movement the proponents of would not have to default to name-dropping to prove it.

Earthtoed

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:57 am

If you're sure he'll payoff that amount of money is enough to buy a laser to prove your point.

Check to see if you can buy a laser that'll reach a distance both of you agree on, he agrees on as being below the curve if shined level to a target.  

The laser/target could be setup using same model tripods on a beach with each of one of the tripod legs marked level to the water while in the water the agreed upon distance apart.  The target could be a camera lens and a telescope may be needed to zero in the laser on the lens.

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down