IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay?

4 posters

Go down

ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay? Empty ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay?

Post by Forest4theTreez Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:53 pm

Looks like “they” may have taken ODDTV out. It’s been over a year since he posted any content. He was hosting regular podcasts style videos with guests and then all of a sudden he vanished. Before that he had mentioned that pharmakeia part 2 would be released soon. A few months back he, or someone posing as him, posted a message saying he was having a hard time and was really busy, something to that extent, which is why he wasn’t active But that he would be back ASAP. I don’t remember exactly how long ago that was but it was definitely several months. I just noticed today his very popular and well done video called a strangers guide 21 questions and answers about flat earth, is not on his YouTube channel. It was removed for “violating YouTube’s policy on hate speech” WOW! YouTube is unbelievably pathetic! Does anyone here have any information in regards to ODDTV?

Last edited by Forest4theTreez on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Forest4theTreez

YinYangMan, LevelEarth, Joeer23, Forest4theTreez and NasaFails like this post

Back to top Go down

ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay? Empty Re: ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay?

Post by Alex27 Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:47 pm

no longer heard, but it is not the first to disappear like this, there have been several cases of people evaporating from social networks, especially those opposed to the Jews cursed by GOD
Alex27
Alex27

Koubenakombi likes this post

Back to top Go down

ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay? Empty Re: ODDTV, where did he go? Is he okay?

Post by kirastar Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:37 pm

I thought it was interesting that Ewaranon of really fantastic LHFE: Once he published #7 that showed the pic of something under the ice in Antarctica. Said he had interesting things coming up and then just disappeared for a year or so - then started coming out with minimized stuff and basically retracted what he had said previously. I think he must have received pressure...

kirastar

T1DRUMMER and StaxNoir like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYangMan Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:34 pm

Forest4theTreez wrote:Looks like “they” may have taken ODDTV out. It’s been over a year since he posted any content. He was hosting regular podcasts style videos with guests and then all of a sudden he vanished. Before that he had mentioned that pharmakeia part 2 would be released soon. A few months back he, or someone posing as him, posted a message saying he was having a hard time and was really busy, something to that extent, which is why he wasn’t active But that he would be back ASAP. I don’t remember exactly how long ago that was but it was definitely several months. I just noticed today his very popular and well done video called a strangers guide 21 questions and answers about flat earth, is not on his YouTube channel. It was removed for “violating YouTube’s policy on hate speech” WOW! YouTube is unbelievably pathetic! Does anyone here have any information in regards to ODDTV?

Sad to hear this. I remember the channel. But thanks for the mention of the Strangers Guide Video. I found it on Rumble (2 places) if anyone is interested:
https://rumble.com/v2u3emu-flat-earth-21-questions-and-answers-proving-strangers-guide-and-course-flat.html

YinYangMan

Koubenakombi and Forest4theTreez like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum