IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems?

4 posters

Go down

23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems? Empty 23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems?

Post by wtf1850s Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:08 pm

We intend to fund a flat earth conference in 23'/24' somewhere like St. Louis, Miami, or Las Vegas. We are going to be hiring for our new flat earth documentary, our group is headed to L.A. to make this happen. We are waiting for website to go live where you can recommend the experts to interview. In the past 6 weeks we have raised over 400 bitcoins for films & conferences.

Speakers will be paid along with travel,food & accommodations. We are willing to pay holy grail speakers who have been vetted by Eric substantial fees, this is especially true of whistle-blowers with new information willing to come out.

Mr Dubay, we will pay you for consultations, you know more than anyone how utterly fucked-up everything is. I am in the mood for Tyson brand chestnuts, to roast over an open fire.

I am currently going through all of the recent Wikileaks dump looking for gems revealing to flat earth. Has anyone started doing this yet?

We are fighting an entrenched enemy and this information & Mr Dubay need to be mainstream again. People are waking up to the lies governments regurgitated about the psyop and are questioning what else have they been lying about mentality.

wtf1850s
wtf1850s

http://mileswmathis.com/

Back to top Go down

23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems? Empty Re: 23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems?

Post by wtf1850s Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:06 pm

We cannot get a venue until 2025 Miami,Fl. & $100k non-refundable.

This place is as dead as Nancy Pelosi's sex life.
wtf1850s
wtf1850s

Back to top Go down

23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems? Empty Re: 23/24' FE conference & new documentary, Wikileaks Hidden Gems?

Post by Lightning_Peasant Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:22 am

wtf1850s wrote:We cannot get a venue until 2025 Miami,Fl. & $100k non-refundable.

This place is as dead as Nancy Pelosi's sex life.

I just think no one is interested in going to some big city conference that is going to cost a bunch of money. That’s against the purpose of the forum to be a free source of information so it shouldn’t be alarming that no one rushed to be part of something where we don’t know you, you didn’t present information of substance about the documentary, and looks like you are trying to profit largely from flat earth information. Doing anything new? Why do you need so much money to run this? Why should people give you their time? You spoke far more about financials than what the conferences is about and how it will help. That’s a huge turn off for me and made me go ehhh no thanks seems scammy.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Admin, Alpha, King Cosmic 12 and LevelEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wtf1850s Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:23 am

Lightning_Peasant you are entitled to your opinion. Yes, I am knew, unknown.

Have you ever even researched how much time and money it takes to put on a worthwhile venue? It takes cash to reserve 5k hotel rooms and a convention center.

I am part of a small group with the funds to do it right.

Lightning_Peasant ifers have been fucked over far too long from infighting and fucking outright general retardation.

Lightning_Peasant you could have pm me like everyone else for more information. If anyone here is stupid enough to think I will promote something on a free shit forum is fucking nuts. We are not making money on this except cost and nest egg if successful for next year.

Legal states all profits go to promoting IFER and only mother fucking Dubay gets a fucking say in where this money goes.

Lightning_Peasant ifers keep using the same fucking stupid censored tech, why? I will say right now we will not be using twitter, facebook, instragram, or any other CIA social media. We are hiring tech to go opensource and with reputable companies.

Gofundme, paypal, and the rest can go fuck themselves.

At this point we have enough interest to go forward so feel free to delete this account.

Keep searching Mastadon & Freespoke for more.

Lightning_Peasant I wish you the best in life and truly hope something good happens too you.
wtf1850s
wtf1850s

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:46 am

I'd have no interest in attending a FE conference.

Alpha

Admin, King Cosmic 12 and LevelEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by flateartherclay Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:55 pm

I would imagine if you had the event somewhere in the middle of America a lot more people would be able to come! Perhaps Denver, Chicago, Nashville, St. Louis?!

flateartherclay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down