IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Mullin Suspicions

+8
FL@T-E@RTH
qdoc
RelearningLogic
balgofar
Spydaman
Schpankme
RickFE
esraymeh@gmail.com
12 posters

Go down

Brian Mullin Suspicions Empty Brian Mullin Suspicions

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Just looking today and Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?

He had some great stuff on there, here's hoping he'll be back.

esraymeh@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Brian Mullin Suspicions Empty Re: Brian Mullin Suspicions

Post by RickFE Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 pm

esraymeh@gmail.com wrote:Just looking today and Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?

He had some great stuff on there, here's hoping he'll be back.

Brian has become a producer behind the scenes instead. He is one of 2 people for the FE2017 shillfest. He also produced a big budget video recently with a bunch of shills. Brian does seem to have the engineering background, but he purposely leaves it open ended in his videos like he cannot understand. I have architectural engineering and electronics engineering education, and I know there is no curvature. Also I tried to find what field of Engineering he is in and couldn't find it. He could be a sanitary engineer(aka garbage man) or civil engineer, who knows. It is important to know what field of engineering the person has studied to determine their knowledge base, or if it is just something they are reading from a script.

He had this Force the line project that never took place. Which would have ended the debate tbh. 30 people with surveying equipment in the salt flats can show level from one transit to the other end. Why he never did the actual project, no one knows. Maybe he started genuine, but now he is more shilly than informative. One of his videos on horizon and apparent sun is just awful. Take his other video for example where he talks about the heat in the troposphere. If he is educated on thermodynamics, he would know there cannot be that temperature if there is so little air molecules. He didn't even explain that the statement they make about the lack of molecules making it ok, is completely wrong. If the heat measured up there is over 4000F, that is what it is. No lack of molecules is going to make it so the ISS and satellites do not melt. The fact he is entertaining space and satellites is so shilly. He ends that video also with a confused and dumfounded expression. No solid statement saying, they are full of it.

His youtube channel being erased is something to be suspicious about considering he is the promoter for shillfest.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 am

[quote="RickFE"]
esraymeh@gmail.com wrote:
Brian Mullin's channel has gone from YT?
His youtube channel being erased is something to be suspicious about considering he is the promoter for shillfest

Seems to be a pattern;
ODD also claims his channel was removed, then he came back to say he was also part of the Shillery.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by esraymeh@gmail.com Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 am

Oh dear thanks for the info and time to reply.

You really have to have your wits about you when checking stuff out eh.

I did see one video where he had his certificates up behind him as if he was in work within a bull-pen :/

Is Jeran, from Jeranism on the same FE2017 also? Think I saw that too. "Shills" now sending shills down my spine more like!

esraymeh@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spydaman Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:11 am

I watched just about all his videos, really digging it until he posted some piece of crap video with the laser on the boat that didn't work. I think it was produced by the History channel and narrated by a bot. I couldn't stomach to watch but bits of it. It was almost like he brought you to the point with the 'walk the line' that you were with it, and understood it; then gave you the poop cookie to break you. fact that he's with the shill fest group cements my belief that he's been a shill /actor all along.
oh, plus he did an interview with the potato bitch....end of story.
Spydaman
Spydaman

Back to top Go down

Post by balgofar Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Spydaman wrote:I watched just about all his videos, really digging it until he posted some piece of crap video with the laser on the boat that didn't work.  I think it was produced by the History channel and narrated by a bot.  I couldn't stomach to watch but bits of it.  It was almost like he brought you to the point with the 'walk the line' that you were with it, and understood it;  then gave you the poop cookie to break you.  fact that he's with the shill fest group cements my belief that he's been a shill /actor all along.

^This^

balgofar

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:00 pm

My thought exactly.
Oh, and he's not the last one of this kind, more shills of different tactics and surprises are yet to be discovered. (I already have suspecion to many names currently accepted as geniune researchers, but can't point out yet as have no profound evidence (yet?) ). Time will tell. always keep all your senses switched on.

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by qdoc Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:58 am

I watched a few of his vids this week. I think probably Eric would have covered any good points he made but it did further my understanding a bit. Like his thing on big G. He suggests Cavendish basically fudged it by guesstimating the mass of the earth which I think is right. Also yes I think he produced Aethereal which I know would be controversial here in terms of the big Christian basis, but it did move me and underline the scientism thing...

qdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by qdoc Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:26 am

Sorry realised I may have misinformed. I have aethereal on the brain at the mo as it moved me. But I was watching a scientism doc last night and he produced that i think.

qdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by qdoc Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:30 am

Also wanted to say i think the shill concept maybe a little simplistic. Something told me to research flat earth a few months ago and i ended up watching math powerland's stand up type thing where he's basically doing powerpoint with a bill hicks vibe and the is it a photo or a painting thing. Clearly he's not big into the science but from what I can gather he does believe in flat earth yet maybe it became more about him and what flat earth can give him back. With Mullin(s) I suspect it's a little different I think he's either been steered into taking a back seat or has decided his professional rep may become compromised. Take on board his science may not have been perfect but it was pretty good for me and I studied physics to a good level in high school then did various science related things. Cui bono...

qdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 am

Spydaman wrote:I watched just about all his videos, really digging it until he posted some piece of crap video with the laser on the boat that didn't work. I think it was produced by the History channel and narrated by a bot. I couldn't stomach to watch but bits of it. It was almost like he brought you to the point with the 'walk the line' that you were with it, and understood it; then gave you the poop cookie to break you. fact that he's with the shill fest group cements my belief that he's been a shill /actor all along.

Anyone who knows lasers will tell you that the power (wattage), type (diode, DSPSS, Argon etc) and even the colour all affect the actual divergence (m/rad)
In that pathetic Hawking 'experiment' they do not tell you what wattage, what type (of laser) and they use a green laser (which has a high wavelength) and subsequently a high divergence.

And why did they do the laser test on the water? water is not a flat surface (due to waves etc).
If they had any scientific credibility, they would have done the experiment on Salar de Uyuni, (salt-flats in Bolivia) using a a minimum of 40 watt laser and a blue beam at the high 400nm wavelength to minimise divergence to 0.1m/rad
But they won't do that, cause it will show the earth is flat, so they come up with these stupid TV experiments that are flawed to 'prove' the curvature - pathetic
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:13 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
water is not a flat surface (due to waves etc)

This is could be stated - Sea Level is always flat, which is also effected by wind and waves.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:10 am

Indeed, but what I meant is they performed the experiment with a laser on a boat, which is affected by the motion of the water, even a lake's surface has motion which is iamplified to any boat on it's surface
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Uhuru Mkali Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:38 pm

I had a soft spot for Brian Mullin as he got me into FE although I thought he had found religion, married and went off the radar.

Disappointed to find he sold out. At the time I thought all that talk of how close he lived to Cape Canaveral would draw unwanted attention from TPTB. I thought his employer had put pressure on him but clearly he was simply enticed to the dark side.
Uhuru Mkali
Uhuru Mkali

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:07 pm

I've seen a couple of Mullins videos . Thought his " force the line " experiment was a good concept combining practical and theoretic principles . I remember him saying the project would cost a few hundred thousand dollars so it's not surprising it wasn't carried out.
       The other video was about nasa's rocket equation which gave a good explanation of why it wouldn't actually work in or close to a vacuum . At the end he asked his viewers to make their own minds up . Seemed a strange thing to say after demolishing the rocket equation.
        Maybe it's a bit of cognitive dissonance showing . I think physics is taught in a different way now compared to the the 60/70s which makes it harder to unravel the truth.
        I remember when I found out that the father of satellites was just a sci-fi writer . Makes sense when no scientist would have been able to produce that geostationary parking lot in space crap.
        Same as the father of rocketry - Tsiolkovsky (spelling?) - another sci-fi writer. Again had to be because real physicists knew rockets won't work in a vacuum. This is the chap who's  deltaV bullshit is added to the real rocket equation in order to produce the illusion of rockets working in space without having to produce thrust.
        Just saying that maybe Mullin is finding it hard to overcome his conditioning - we've probably all found that.
        Looks like the controlllers are subduing him too. They've got to haven't they .
I've not seen all his vid's but what I've seen makes ti hard for me to see him as a shill.

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 pm

In regards to the force the line concept, does anyone have thoughts on it's accuracy and the legitimacy of its outcome if completed?

Also is it a more practical (in regards to construction structure/ cost) concept than Del's (BTIC) idea to build out over a body of water? Del's concept sounds solid but I'm not sure how possible the construction of it is.

Brian's concept was over a 2 mile distance, so only a piece of land a little over 2 acres would be needed. Whereas building over a 2 mile body of water would probably bring in local council consents and the like.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Didn't Mullins experiment involve precision engineered beams and laser measuring instrument technology , cross checking one another .
I'd like to see the experimental measurements walked along the shoreline of a large lake.
Perhaps put in some measure of latitude as well. More cross check and more info to look at.
Think the engineered beams would be accurate enough to show the plane .
Can't see any scientific body having the guts to carry this experiment out though . Pity.

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:05 pm

RedorBlue wrote:Didn't Mullins experiment involve precision engineered beams and laser measuring instrument technology , cross checking one another .
I'd like to see the experimental measurements walked along the shoreline of a large lake.
Perhaps put in some measure of latitude as well. More cross check and more info to look at.
Can't see any scientific body having the guts to carry this experiment out though . Pity.

All of us here know water proves the earth is demonstrably level, but something like this or Del's idea would go a long way towards waking up more of the masses. I prefer these ideas over laser test ideas.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Tue May 18, 2021 4:33 am

Alpha wrote:
RedorBlue wrote:Didn't Mullins experiment involve precision engineered beams and laser measuring instrument technology , cross checking one another .

All of us here know water proves the earth is demonstrably level, but something like this or Del's idea would go a long way towards waking up more of the masses. I prefer these ideas over laser test ideas.

Great to see these ideas are finally building some steam.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yz_tJgMOE

Balls out... to logic, conviction, instinct... you name it. The dude is gone, chasing after pleasure.

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down