IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles K. Johnson Interview

4 posters

Go down

Charles K. Johnson Interview Empty Charles K. Johnson Interview

Post by regencybrougham Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:59 am

This is a short t.v. Interview with Charles K. Johnson.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0hL9l3rAMg

Charles K. Johnson is a former President of IFERS. There isn't anything we haven't heard before but I thought it was interesting to see him on video. I was reading the old Flat Earth News papers and when he mentioned his t.v. appearances I decided to search for some.
regencybrougham
regencybrougham

Back to top Go down

Charles K. Johnson Interview Empty Re: Charles K. Johnson Interview

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Good find. Thanks for posting.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:29 am

Thanks regencybrougham - a horrible experience for Mr Johnson no doubt, but at least he tried.

The audience appeared to be filled with a bunch of lunatics, what happened to the days of letting someone speak and explain themselves before screaming bloody murder.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:50 am

Funny how they "accidentally" gave the wrong name for his organization, they called it "Flat Earth Society" instead of "Flat Earth Research Society." Almost as if they did it on purpose so people who might get interested would be misdirected to the phony Flat Earth Society.

Another interesting part is when Johnson says this:
The average person over 40 or 50 years old knows that the earth is flat.

I mean, I've seen people saying that a lot of 20th-century folks born before "the first Moon landing" believed the earth to be flat, but getting his confirmation on this is really something, since he was born in 1924 and probably knew a lot of people like him, who naturally believed the earth to be flat. Do you guys know of more evidences that old folks, born before the Apollo Missions, naturally believed the earth to be flat? I'm very interested in this topic, but with all the rewriting of history that is currently going on it's very hard to find solid evidence for what old folks truly believed to be the shape of the earth.

Last edited by anon1 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:26 am

anon1 wrote:Funny how they "accidentally" gave the wrong name for his organization, they called it "Flat Earth Society" instead of "Flat Earth Research Society." Almost as if they did it on purpose so people who might get interested would be misdirected to the phony Flat Earth Society.

I almost missed it. Johnson didn't mind that Wally George "forgot" to add "international" to the name of his organization, only that he "forgot" to add "research." Why is that? Wasn't it always called International Flat Earth Research Society?

Also, subtracting not one but two words of the name of an organization and, thus, naming it as its competitor is even more suspicious.

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down