IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)

+7
Just Vital
FlatEarthFanatic5
lizardking
RelearningLogic
csp
Bluebell
Thinkforyourself
11 posters

Go down

DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Empty DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Posted by hiilikeourbeard on 07/16/2015

is there proof it exists? i've read a few things that it's a hoax, not really buying it though. i want more info on it though if someone has any that would be awesome!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Empty Re: DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Posted by n18 on 07/16/2015

Dr Harold Hillman is a good start, he was very critical of what they claim to see in microscopes. 

Rerevisionist of nukelies knew him and uploaded many videos and interviews of him to youtube.

But yes, of course it's fake 100%.

One way it to check the results, none, "nuclear" revolution, results? None. Great "medicine", results (positive results)? None.

Another is the realization machines and metal isn't the way to heal, the body is bio-electric and mental.

If you want to heal "DNA" for example, you can learn the crystal techniques of Marcel Vogel, or healing with specific wave frequencies...

DNA is related to "virus", that don't exist, the research of Stefan Lanka is a starting point there. Add New German Medicine of Dr. Hammer and you're good to go (I think you already have a thread on him).

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Posted by lizardking on 07/16/2015

Thanks for the tip n18, here's some links to Dr Hillman's research:

harold-hillman.com/all-unpublished-papers/a-serious-indictment-of-modern-cell-biology-and-neurobiology
www.big-lies.org/harold-hillman-biology/

Did you mean to say it (DNA) is '100% fake' when Hillman states "The effects of the chemicals used to extract DNA and RNA on their chemistry need to be studied, because the extraction could influence their properties"?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebell Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by n18 on 07/16/2015

DNA is related to "virus", that don't exist, the research of Stefan Lanka is a starting point there. Add New German Medicine of Dr. Hammer and you're good to go (I think you already have a thread on him).

Just want to add to this: Dr Lanka has recently won a court case where he was trying to prove that a human (measles) virus doesn't exist. Dr Lanka - a molecular biologist, who by doing his research discovered that human virus doesn't exist, a few years ago announced publicly, that he would give 100,000 Euros to whoever, who shows him a scientific proof of an existence of a human virus. A young medical doctor in Germany showed up, presented a few books with an alleged existence of a virus and required the money. Dr Lanka refused as he didn't consider the content of the books to be the proof. As a result, the young doctor took Dr Lanka to court. The battle took a few years but in the end Dr Lanka won. Not because the court 'believed' the virus doesn't exist, but because the court asked for a single proof of an existence of a virus and not a few books. Here is an interesting interview with Dr Lanka produced after the court case which was only a few months ago, where he talks about how the 'virus' was 'created', the whole HIV myth and what the diseases really are...
OK, as I'm a new member, I can't yet post the external links, so will include it later Smile

Bluebell

trake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:54 am

Bluebell wrote:OK, as I'm a new member, I can't yet post the external links, so will include it later Smile

Three part video from the mentioned Dr Stefan Lanka:

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

I thought it is a very informative unbroadcasted documentary about reality of AIDS and HIV so I am posting it here:

https://youtu.be/Q-iccGpFto8

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 pm

RelearningLogic wrote:I thought it is a very informative unbroadcasted documentary about reality of AIDS and HIV so I am posting it here:

Thanks for posting.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic5 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 am

This is relevant to this thread

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

Jews behind DNA testing services.

FlatEarthFanatic5

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:34 am

"DNA is transparent, so you can't see it with your eyes"

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat and 302294-ai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:07 am

Think of the all the CSI tv shows using DNA to figure out who the bad guy is in every episode, constant reinforcement to get people to beLIEve in pseudoscience and to get people to beLIEve cops can detect anyone who does any sort of crime.

Things that don't exist: DNA, RNA, Atoms, Molecules, and Viruses

The school system absolutely loves to fill peoples heads with nonsensical stuff like this so people think it's above their head and just beLIEve whatever Scientists™ say
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotolos Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:44 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by hiilikeourbeard on 07/16/2015

is there proof it exists? i've read a few things that it's a hoax, not really buying it though. i want more info on it though if someone has any that would be awesome!

I study Organic Chemistry and some of Biochemistry/Neuro/pharmacology - I only stumbled across people questioning DNA because of this post now, will definitely look into it whats available on this forum and other resources and get back to you on what I've found and understood Very Happy

Also could you clarify what you mean by exist? you mean its not in our body at all and does not contain genetic info that can be read by the body and used to produce proteins etc? or the molecular structure helix or DNA is not real? thanks

Last edited by Kotolos on Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kotolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotolos Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:46 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Think of the all the CSI tv shows using DNA to figure out who the bad guy is in every episode, constant reinforcement to get people to beLIEve in pseudoscience and to get people to beLIEve cops can detect anyone who does any sort of crime.

The school system absolutely loves to fill peoples heads with nonsensical stuff like this so people think it's above their head and just beLIEve whatever Scientists™ say

When you say Atoms and Molecules don't exist, could you clarify what you mean by this please? I study Organic Chemistry so would love to know.
Not sure about DNA/RNA going to look into it, and yes Viruses do not exist in the traditionally understood sense where they can 'infect' people.

Kotolos

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudbuster Sun May 21, 2023 11:27 pm

Kotolos wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:Think of the all the CSI tv shows using DNA to figure out who the bad guy is in every episode, constant reinforcement to get people to beLIEve in pseudoscience and to get people to beLIEve cops can detect anyone who does any sort of crime.

When you say Atoms and Molecules don't exist, could you clarify what you mean by this please? I study Organic Chemistry so would love to know.
Not sure about DNA/RNA going to look into it, and yes Viruses do not exist in the traditionally understood sense where they can 'infect' people.

Dewey B Larson had a different model of how compounds react with each otrher. In short, atoms and molecules looks exactly like "mini-solar systems" and seems to be nothing more than a semi-working model developed like the globe model for very long time. It clearly resonates to me as fake, and how convenient that the atom looks exactly like the solar system.

https://youtu.be/iv7WMRL0rEg

cloudbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotolos Tue May 23, 2023 8:00 pm

cloudbuster wrote:
Kotolos wrote:

Dewey B Larson had a different model of how compounds react with each otrher. In short, atoms and molecules looks exactly like "mini-solar systems" and seems to be nothing more than a semi-working model developed like the globe model for very long time. It clearly resonates to me as fake, and how convenient that the atom looks exactly like the solar system.

Yes thats the Bohr model, its still used to teach chemistry and whilst it has functionality for learning and use in chemistry, atoms look nothing like that and is a completely wrong representation of what they actually are. More recent theory says they are actually more like clouds of energy, the electrons (orbiting balls on the bohr model) are electron clouds where the electrons aren't a physical 'ball' or 'cloud' rather they are the cloud, the - charge is within that electron cloud, these clouds are called orbitals (funny again linking with the solar thing). This electron cloud/quantum mechanical model of atoms is far more accurate and advanced in explaining things, although not sure if its true either. Atoms and electrons are 100% not a cluster of balls of protons and neutrons in the center, and electron balls orbiting around that center.

Do you mind giving me a brief summary of what this Larson guy is saying in the video, will watch when I get a chance

Kotolos

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 25, 2023 9:58 pm

Kotolos wrote:
cloudbuster wrote:
Kotolos wrote:

Yes thats the Bohr model, its still used to teach chemistry and whilst it has functionality for learning and use in chemistry, atoms look nothing like that and is a completely wrong representation of what they actually are. More recent theory says they are actually more like clouds of energy, the electrons (orbiting balls on the bohr model) are electron clouds where the electrons aren't a physical 'ball' or 'cloud' rather they are the cloud, the - charge is within that electron cloud, these clouds are called orbitals (funny again linking with the solar thing). This electron cloud/quantum mechanical model of atoms is far more accurate and advanced in explaining things, although not sure if its true either. Atoms and electrons are 100% not a cluster of balls of protons and neutrons in the center, and electron balls orbiting around that center.

Do you mind giving me a brief summary of what this Larson guy is saying in the video, will watch when I get a chance

I believed in DNA, molecules, atoms etc. once. Now I think they're pretty well all bullshit as it's impossible to personally verify for oneself.
I now think of things being fundamentally 'stuff'. Body stuff, nature stuff, animal stuff etc.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum