IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

+26
AJRas
Alpha
Steven0
vortexpuppy
mitch
markwilson
Adamridge1090
jim_giraffe
Spydaman
Skywalker
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
Realearth
Muahahazz
Artemis
RickFE
WANA
FL@T-E@RTH
Illuminati? You mean jewz
Foreverlearning
Themis
Thinkforyourself
csp
Scar
lizardking
Schpankme
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Posted by fomi on 09/11/2015

i was afraid of this, its like a virus .
how quick mis info spreads, soon you wont be able to see the forest from the trees.
now we have this stylish back and forth video for 2 hours about completely nothing .
soon you will see car commercials claiming flat earth,
and corporations pointing fingers at each other.
both of those people are fake and that video seems scripted.
not gonna watch the rest of it
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Empty Re: Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:28 pm

Posted by banazir on 09/13/2015

Lots of great points here. It sure is a great feeling to be able to put it all on the table in this excellent forum. Evidence is gonna be presented, and liars are gonna get called out. A little offence, a little defense. That's exactly how it should be.

BTW looks like someone here hit a nerve and brought out Patricia's Tears.

(StarsArseHoles - is the funniest thing I've heard in a while! -Thanks for that one Mr. Harrison)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by hauntedhouse on 09/15/2015

This Patricia Steere was the one who put up a video of herself flushing a toilet to disprove coriolis :0 she kept flushing her terlet during the video.Why does she call it "hot potatoes"?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Thaneus on 09/17/2015

Mate, it was probably because someone laid a few hot potatoes in that toilet and they just wouldnt flush down...

The same way i dont' believe someone saying sonething just because their mouth is moving
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by natavism on 09/17/2015

Well if I wasn't 100% convinced before her ludicrous display of a reply, I have been Steered that way. She can't preach love and acceptance and blow up like this - seems like she's trying to divide.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Posted by Admin on 10/01/2015

Hope she replies to my comment: Your show should be called "Flat Earth and Other Ridiculous Non-Sense" as you almost never talk about evidence for our flat Earth and instead bring on clowns like this guy, poisoning the flat Earth well for neophytes. Anyone that sees this guy in full armor/mask talking in a fake voice mixed in with "flat Earth" is never going to watch another flat Earth video in their life assured that the entire thing is non-sense, which is your shilly purpose in infiltrating this movement.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by csp on 10/01/2015

Wow, what a joke.

It almost looks and sounds as if she is reading from a script 99% of the time too - which wouldn't surprise me.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by banazir on 10/02/2015

Oct 1, 2015 4:42:32 GMT Admin said:
Anyone that sees this guy in full armor/mask talking in a fake voice mixed in with "flat Earth" is never going to watch another flat Earth video in their life assured that the entire thing is non-sense, which is your shilly purpose in infiltrating this movement.
At least we know what Marks R Agent is going out as on Halloween. I always wondered what the "Dome Builders" looked like.

Also I think we've been mis-quoting him. Its from a Gay-design-standpoint. (He's an interior, and exterior designer!)  Very Happy
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Posted by Admin on 10/03/2015

Some interesting bits here (some dubious as well)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Posted by marleyites on 10/03/2015

Mike Lewis talked about "hate";
Patricia Steere talks about "hate" and "hateful" comments;
Adolph Hitler vs. the Jews taken down for "hate" speech.

Looks like hate means truth.

Who would watch a guy in armour with a dripping blood cross painted on his face?

They do nothing but talk about nonsense. It just doesn't make any sense. What is the point to the conversation? Absurdity exponential.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:04 am

"David King" a ball-Earth shill with many aliases has been on the John le Bon and other radio shows always defending the ball-Earth and ridiculing flat Earthers (He is also a cross-dresser and admitted bi-sexual just like FE shill Darrell Fox and his transexual partner Jamielynn Hicks). So WHY when he created a GoFundMe did Patricia Steere give this anti-flat-earther 50 Pounds!? Answer: She is also an anti-flat-earther pretending to be a "real" flat earther, but this is who she hangs with and helps out.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12404110

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12434611

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12434610

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12431710

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12434210
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:48 am

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 79593c10

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12234810

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12235010

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 12295310
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:59 pm

The tide has turned on Patricia Steere and Mark Sargent.. Steere was making a new video every day but she is being attacked on lots of comments sections etc. Some who were duped in to giving interviews have also finally seen through her creepy controlled op's.. Their own legacy is secure. You reap what you sow..
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Empty Antonio Subirats

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:05 am

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Antonio_Subirats

Antonio Subirats now playing the role of Flat Earth Martyr.

This started for me in YouTube comments when "Awake Souls" asks Antonio Subirats:
"When Eric Dubay called out Mark Sargent for being controlled opposition it was for promoting speculation as being fact. It is TRUE that Mark was doing that. There is a reality to that. You can watch the videos yourself where he does that."

"The TRUTH can not divide a MOVEMENT. The division comes when a persons POSITION comes into conflict with the TRUTH."

Antonio Subirats response
At no point has Mark Sargent even suggested that his speculation IS fact, in fact, he has continuously qualified his statements with 'from a games standpoint' so to conclude that this games standpoint is somehow representative or to be taken as fact is an error.  It is simply a qualifier specifically to denote lack of proof, and hence lack of verifiable FACT, merely speculation.  

How is it that this has escaped you? And if you were to point out what I have pointed out, how long do you think you would remain welcomed by the Eric Dubay camp? Let's put Eric's comments through the same filter.  Is it a fact that Mark said his speculations were facts? NO. Is it a fact that Eric said Mark was a shill? Yes. Is Eric's claim a fact? No. it is merely his speculation.  Equivalent to saying 'from a conspiratorial standpoint Mark is a shill.'

Of course I'm well versed with the Mark Sargent Flat Earth statements, and his nonsense on video, so I asked:

1) You said, "It is simply a qualifier specifically to denote lack of proof, and hence lack of verifiable FACT, merely speculation."

Mark Sargent was promoting speculation as fact, this is well documented.

2) You said, "if you were to point [this] out, how long would you remain welcomed by the Eric Dubay camp?"

Mark Sargent never participated on IFERS, it was his erroneously quoting of Eric that got him promoted to Controlled Opposition; tell me what is your name on IFERS?

3) Here we have Christpsychotics planning to divide and conqueror the Flat Earth through Bible Babel.  You going to be on that List?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6eFsFYvp1Y

Antonio Subirats fell completely silent on all three (3) points.

Three days later here's Antonio Subirats as the guest on the Nathan Oakley talk show (Mechanics Of The Fourth Wall: Subliminal Lies), where he states @ 1:57:30,

Antonio Subirats
"The divide and conquer that 'they' try to do with Eric Dubay, over there, with people saying, dude don't be off on your own over there, contribute, don't ostracized yourself, don't expatriate yourself, or try to expatriate everyone, don't do this, don't be silly, were all here for the same reason, were all striving for the same thing, which is clear understanding of the World, and clear understanding of the mechanisms that eluded us, so that history doesn't repeat itself; so, the divide and conquer is not working."

As we can see this guy is supposed to be discussing "Subliminal Lies", when he attacks Eric with an out-right-lie.  I asked my next question in such a way as to allow him to back out, but instead he digs in deeper:

Schpankme Verimuch
Who are 'they'?

Antonio Subirats
Would it be more significant if 'they' were named individually?

Schpankme Verimuch
Please name names and or any organization you claim is controlling Eric?

Antonio Subirats
No thanks, I'll pass on that offer. You're welcome to do the footwork yourself though.  Documented evidence will be best.  

Nathan Oakley the host chimes in to ask:
Yes please. Great idea. Look forward to seeing the evidence. :-)

Schpankme Verimuch
You've provided unsubstantiated innuendo, empty rhetoric, about Eric Dubay, leaving me and others with nothing to go on.  

You did call it Divide and Conquer?

Antonio Subirats
ON the contrary.  If you can't see that Eric's latest vids substantiate my rhetoric by exemplifying his use of the lowest form of coercion - RIDICULE -  and by doing so ostracizing himself then I think you might need some time out to clear your mind and start seeing clearly.  Also, you speak for you, not for any others, and to assume that you not seeing something must mean that others also don't see it is misguided.  But as I said, not even the divide and conquer tactic works on FEers 

Schpankme Verimuch
I see, there's no Individuals or organization controlling Eric, there's only you saying his ridicule of those who participate with Mark Sargent is "Divide and Conquer".

In fact, you were told that Mark Sargent never participated on IFERS but made videos where he played his ball, put words in Eric's mouth, and distorts FE.

You now align yourself with Sargent and the other nonsense surrounding FE Hot Potatoes.

You must be playing the part of the Martyr; red becomes you.

Antonio Subirats
"there's no Individuals or organization controlling Eric"
You seem very certain about that.  Is your conclusion arrived at solely on assumption, and if not then based on what?

And if that's true, if Eric's vitriol towards the others comes solely from himself, does that excuse it?

"You must be playing the part of the Martyr; red becomes you." I don't know if that was levelled at me or at Eric, regardless, that statement makes you appear fixated on personality rather than content.  Not good.  

I expect an answer to each of my questions, no dancing away from them like your typical troll.  And drop the authoritative tone, it won't wash here.  Understood? 

Schpankme Verimuch
Put up the names, I grow tired of your endless run on sentences.

Antonio Subirats
Ha! There you go dancing like a troll.  Go! Dance all the way  back under your bridge, go on, shoo! Scoot! Skedaddle! 

Schpankme Verimuch
When caught lying, you resort to calling me the Troll. It's clear your agenda is to support Mark Sargent and the FE Hot Potato nonsense; it's also very clear that you carry on the legacy of lying about Eric Dubay to suit your needs.

If you don't lie, you won't have anything to remember.

"Divide and Conquer"?
The Fox smells his own hole first.

Antonio Subirats
BRAVO!!!! I couldn't have shown it better myself.... You've just demonstrated for the world to see how you misdirect.  Why do i say this? Well, apart from the fact that anybody can read the thread of messages back and forth and discern for themselves whose conduct shows integrity, without direction or 'help' from you, but also the fact that at 1:56 (the time highlighted by YOU) Nathan is speaking, - not me - and the part you were hoping to highlight does not come until much later.  So, well done you!  Now... Like I said - BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!

Schpankme Verimuch
note: I made a mistake and used 1:56 as the comment time, it should have been 1:56:00, and more accurately 1:57:30.

The fact is at 1:57:30, you did comment by saying,
"The divide and conquer that 'they' try to do with Eric Dubay".

The problem here is your lying and supporting of another liar in the Flat Earth movement called Mark Sargent, and the other Hot Potatoes.

The problem here is you claiming that Eric Dubay is some how controlled to promote your Agenda of Divide and Conquer.

The problem here is you playing the Martyr by claiming I've given you the wrong time-line.

Answer the question: Who are 'they'?

Antonio Subirats
"The divide and conquer is failing... that they have tried to do with Eric Dubey, on his own, over there, with people saying, 'dude don't be off on your own over there, you know... contribute, don't ostracize yourself, don't expatriate yourself or try to expatriate others, don't do this, don't be silly." So... Are we clear now? And with this I will bid you a happy FUCK OFF! kisses. x

Schpankme Verimuch

you said, "The divide and conquer is failing... that 'they' have tried to do with Eric Dubay"
you said, "Would it be more significant if 'they' were named individually?"
you said, "No thanks, I'll pass on that offer."

I said, Who are 'they'?

you said, FUCK OFF
let me translate for those not speaking squeal: "please don't expose me further!"

The red robes of Martyrdom hides all embarrassment.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:45 am

Schpankme wrote:

So eloquently put, great work as usual Schpankme.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Schpankme wrote:Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Antonio_Subirats

Antonio Subirats now playing the role of Flat Earth Martyr.

This started for me in YouTube comments when "Awake Souls" asks Antonio Subirats:
"When Eric Dubay called out Mark Sargent for being controlled opposition it was for promoting speculation as being fact. It is TRUE that Mark was doing that. There is a reality to that. You can watch the videos yourself where he does that."

"The TRUTH can not divide a MOVEMENT. The division comes when a persons POSITION comes into conflict with the TRUTH."

Antonio Subirats response
At no point has Mark Sargent even suggested that his speculation IS fact, in fact, he has continuously qualified his statements with 'from a games standpoint' so to conclude that this games standpoint is somehow representative or to be taken as fact is an error.  It is simply a qualifier specifically to denote lack of proof, and hence lack of verifiable FACT, merely speculation.  

How is it that this has escaped you? And if you were to point out what I have pointed out, how long do you think you would remain welcomed by the Eric Dubay camp? Let's put Eric's comments through the same filter.  Is it a fact that Mark said his speculations were facts? NO. Is it a fact that Eric said Mark was a shill? Yes. Is Eric's claim a fact? No. it is merely his speculation.  Equivalent to saying 'from a conspiratorial standpoint Mark is a shill.'

Of course I'm well versed with the Mark Sargent Flat Earth statements, and his nonsense on video, so I asked:

1) You said, "It is simply a qualifier specifically to denote lack of proof, and hence lack of verifiable FACT, merely speculation."

Mark Sargent was promoting speculation as fact, this is well documented.

2) You said, "if you were to point [this] out, how long would you remain welcomed by the Eric Dubay camp?"

Mark Sargent never participated on IFERS, it was his erroneously quoting of Eric that got him promoted to Controlled Opposition; tell me what is your name on IFERS?

3) Here we have Christpsychotics planning to divide and conqueror the Flat Earth through Bible Babel.  You going to be on that List?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6eFsFYvp1Y

Antonio Subirats fell completely silent on all three (3) points.

Three days later here's Antonio Subirats as the guest on the Nathan Oakley talk show (Mechanics Of The Fourth Wall: Subliminal Lies), where he states @ 1:57:30,

Antonio Subirats
"The divide and conquer that 'they' try to do with Eric Dubay, over there, with people saying, dude don't be off on your own over there, contribute, don't ostracized yourself, don't expatriate yourself, or try to expatriate everyone, don't do this, don't be silly, were all here for the same reason, were all striving for the same thing, which is clear understanding of the World, and clear understanding of the mechanisms that eluded us, so that history doesn't repeat itself; so, the divide and conquer is not working."

As we can see this guy is supposed to be discussing "Subliminal Lies", when he attacks Eric with an out-right-lie.  I asked my next question in such a way as to allow him to back out, but instead he digs in deeper:

Schpankme Verimuch
Who are 'they'?

Antonio Subirats
Would it be more significant if 'they' were named individually?

Schpankme Verimuch
Please name names and or any organization you claim is controlling Eric?

Antonio Subirats
No thanks, I'll pass on that offer. You're welcome to do the footwork yourself though.  Documented evidence will be best.  

Nathan Oakley the host chimes in to ask:
Yes please. Great idea. Look forward to seeing the evidence. :-)

Schpankme Verimuch
You've provided unsubstantiated innuendo, empty rhetoric, about Eric Dubay, leaving me and others with nothing to go on.  

You did call it Divide and Conquer?

Antonio Subirats
ON the contrary.  If you can't see that Eric's latest vids substantiate my rhetoric by exemplifying his use of the lowest form of coercion - RIDICULE -  and by doing so ostracizing himself then I think you might need some time out to clear your mind and start seeing clearly.  Also, you speak for you, not for any others, and to assume that you not seeing something must mean that others also don't see it is misguided.  But as I said, not even the divide and conquer tactic works on FEers 

Schpankme Verimuch
I see, there's no Individuals or organization controlling Eric, there's only you saying his ridicule of those who participate with Mark Sargent is "Divide and Conquer".

In fact, you were told that Mark Sargent never participated on IFERS but made videos where he played his ball, put words in Eric's mouth, and distorts FE.

You now align yourself with Sargent and the other nonsense surrounding FE Hot Potatoes.

Antonio Subirats
"there's no Individuals or organization controlling Eric"
You seem very certain about that.  Is your conclusion arrived at solely on assumption, and if not then based on what?

And if that's true, if Eric's vitriol towards the others comes solely from himself, does that excuse it?

"You must be playing the part of the Martyr; red becomes you." I don't know if that was levelled at me or at Eric, regardless, that statement makes you appear fixated on personality rather than content.  Not good.  

I expect an answer to each of my questions, no dancing away from them like your typical troll.  And drop the authoritative tone, it won't wash here.  Understood? 

Schpankme Verimuch
Put up the names, I grow tired of your endless run on sentences.

Antonio Subirats
Ha! There you go dancing like a troll.  Go! Dance all the way  back under your bridge, go on, shoo! Scoot! Skedaddle! 

Schpankme Verimuch
When caught lying, you resort to calling me the Troll. It's clear your agenda is to support Mark Sargent and the FE Hot Potato nonsense; it's also very clear that you carry on the legacy of lying about Eric Dubay to suit your needs.

If you don't lie, you won't have anything to remember.

"Divide and Conquer"?
The Fox smells his own hole first.

Antonio Subirats
BRAVO!!!! I couldn't have shown it better myself.... You've just demonstrated for the world to see how you misdirect.  Why do i say this? Well, apart from the fact that anybody can read the thread of messages back and forth and discern for themselves whose conduct shows integrity, without direction or 'help' from you, but also the fact that at 1:56 (the time highlighted by YOU) Nathan is speaking, - not me - and the part you were hoping to highlight does not come until much later.  So, well done you!  Now... Like I said - BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!

Schpankme Verimuch
note: I made a mistake and used 1:56 as the comment time, it should have been 1:56:00, and more accurately 1:57:30.

The fact is at 1:57:30, you did comment by saying,
"The divide and conquer that 'they' try to do with Eric Dubay".

The problem here is your lying and supporting of another liar in the Flat Earth movement called Mark Sargent, and the other Hot Potatoes.

The problem here is you claiming that Eric Dubay is some how controlled to promote your Agenda of Divide and Conquer.

The problem here is you playing the Martyr by claiming I've given you the wrong time-line.

Answer the question: Who are 'they'?

Antonio Subirats
"The divide and conquer is failing... that they have tried to do with Eric Dubey, on his own, over there, with people saying, 'dude don't be off on your own over there, you know... contribute, don't ostracize yourself, don't expatriate yourself or try to expatriate others, don't do this, don't be silly." So... Are we clear now? And with this I will bid you a happy FUCK OFF! kisses. x

Schpankme Verimuch

you said, "The divide and conquer is failing... that 'they' have tried to do with Eric Dubay"
you said, "Would it be more significant if 'they' were named individually?"
you said, "No thanks, I'll pass on that offer."

I said, Who are 'they'?

you said, FUCK OFF
let me translate for those not speaking squeal: "please don't expose me further!"

The red robes of Martyrdom hides all embarrassment.

Wow Schpankme, you absolutely nailed this absolutely pathetic and filthy, lying parasite. As you pointed out repeatedly, he offers no evidence, and then attacks you for asking for any. Does he not realise that the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused?

We have many threads full of evidence against the Shills, but they have no evidence that Eric is controlled opposition, because he isn't. It is obvious that all of these clowns are Shills, because they all come along dressed up like 'Games Of Thrones' characters, spouting nonsensical rubbish about 'video game stand points' and other gibberish, and they even promote supposed evidence against the 'Flat Earth truth' whenever they get the chance, and by doing so they reveal their true cockroach colours.

This sorry excuse of a Shill is just another in the never ending traveling freakshow that they send in to try and undermine us; why don't they realise that the Shills should be getting smarter, not more and more ridiculous? I know why; because they have absolutely no scientific evidence for their Globe Earth lies.

I am pleased that this 'SubiRATS' is admitting that he is a rodent; he has already revealed himself to be worse than the smell that leaks out of a bloated corpses arsehole. Thank you for destroying him; you have already completely undermined him, and it won't be long before he returns to the local theatre that he worked at before being hired as a Shill, going from the Superman red cape get-up that he wears.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:23 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Admin wrote:

Ugh! The second video is especially revolting. It is like watching a haggard Grandmother trying to wine, dine and bed her Grandson's best friend. : Laughing

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Tue May 03, 2016 12:11 am

This jewish shill and bastards are ready on everything, even to support video that is against them!
While 4 ortodox christian churches are burned yestrday on ortodox Easter all over world
instead of those above! Thanks JEWS!

Particia is commenting pretending to support now Eric, and sharing his videos on her wall. Sasha red,too. They two "dont care" for constantly been exposed here on IFERS, or just playing with peoples minde.

Erics video -The Merry-Go-Round World video her comment :

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 30a7a2a4303ec8dc15c1b2733c7b6ce5

Erics video -How to Quit Your Slave Job (and Live Your Dream Life!) and comments:

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 8d44bd2efa0b5ec2cd89159e364c54d5

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 6bc644fa6555ece96054d874e9d7faf2

Last edited by Themis on Tue May 03, 2016 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue May 03, 2016 12:19 am

The objective for FE Hot Potatoes is to recruit those with knowledge of Flat Earth, direct them to the Hamster Treadmill, and feed them on endless nonsense and possibilities.

Patricia Steere - Steering the Flat Earth Movement - Page 2 Fe_tre10

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Themis Tue May 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Schpankme wrote:The objective for FE Hot Potatoes is to recruit those with knowledge of Flat Earth, direct them to the Hamster Treadmill, and feed them on endless nonsense and possibilities.

Exactly.
Themis
Themis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Yes, well said, thanks guys. The shills have now been banned from my comments page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 6:24 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri May 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:

Good God! With 'friends' like this, who needs enemies? The man admits to being a Mason within seconds, and then expects genuine people to listen to his rants? The Shills are now even getting lesser Shills to attack the big Shills in a bid to confuse everyone. Thankfully, finding the truth is simple; read what Eric Dubay and IFERS say, and ignore everyone else.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 am

Great Facebook posts from Ali Dohadwala and Tom Smith:

Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. Anyone who associates with them is either a GATEKEEPER or just a naive fool. How/Why?

For starters why is Eric Dubay being blackballed in this movement by these GATEKEEPERS when it is a FACT that shortly after the publication of his book and documentary in December 2014 this movement exploded. Sure there are many silent contributors who deserve credit for their work alongside Eric but you don't see them trying to steer public opinion and marginalize Eric's work by insinuating he is a "shill".

The ones who are attempting to be high profile leaders/ambassadors in this movement who insinuate Eric is a "shill" present zero evidence to backup their assertions and instead have attacked his character. Namely: Mark Sargent, Patricia Steere, Math Powerland and a few others. They accuse Eric of being egotistical and/or a racist. Both these assertions are false and ludicrous.

These same people behave like pretentious, self righteous celebrities who lure naive people into their "friendship cults" where ALL objective criticism is mocked. The FACT remains Flat Earth and Other Hot Potatoes is a show designed to discredit the real movement which is rooted in empiricism. These GATEKEEPERS spew endless, idiotic, speculative theories that would put any critical thinker to sleep. All this drama has created division and paranoia by design. For these GATEKEEPERS its all about self promotion and metrics as they attempt to rule the airwaves.

I ain't in this motherfucking movement to make fake friends and condone foul behavior. I am here to help promote truth and discernment. If you don't like my position, close the door on your way out.

Peace, love and wisdom.

-

Thanks for this post. Dubay would also be the first to say there are no and should be no "leaders" in FE. His tongue and cheek to the extreme rap videos calling out various others I find quite amusing, entertaining frankly and a perfectly natural outcome of the way HE'S been treated by the gatekeepers. Some may be unaware that one useful idiot named Lori Frary (don't get me started) basically swooped in and stole Dubay's identity by association by BUYING the domain name flat earth conspiracy out from under him (the name of his excellent e-book) and then immediately blocked him from responding to what was essentially theft. When I first crossed paths with Lori, I called her on it (after completely handing her her own asshole after a debate.) I said hmmm ... I thought Flat earth conspiracy was Eric's thing ? She of course freaked and immediately blocked me. I've grown SO tired of the whole : "can't we all just get along ?" horseshit. NO we can't ... not with these ass tool gatekeeper clowns steering us into the ground. They make ME look bad and guess what ? I'm not OK with that. Thanks again bro. Always appreciate your honesty.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next