IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty What are the crater like indentions on the face of the moon?

Post by Danno25 Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:04 am

I've been taking pictures of the moon with my P900 Nikon Cool Pix camera and the craters are quite obvious. I also noticed when I took pictures at night and then again several hours later the moon face seemed to have rotated much like a record would on a record player. I found this to be interesting and was curious as to anyone noticing this? I haven't seen very much information about that.

Thanks! Go Flat Earth!!

Danno25

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by csp Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 am

Danno25 wrote:I've been taking pictures of the moon with my P900 Nikon Cool Pix camera and the craters are quite obvious. I also noticed when I took pictures at night and then again several hours later the moon face seemed to have rotated much like a record would on a record player. I found this to be interesting and was curious as to anyone noticing this? I haven't seen very much information about that.

Thanks! Go Flat Earth!!

There is a topic dedicated to the moon which discusses this, I'd suggest jumping over and posting your pictures along with your location if possible so the data can be included in our catalog.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:29 am

THE TRUE FORM AND MAGNITUDE OF THE EARTH

Zetetic Astronomy

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Why doesn't the moon get closer to earth?

Post by alex9000 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Hi All

This is my first time on here, so please take it easy on me.

So, the other day I was watching the ISS EVA and one of the astronauts dropped something and I asked what would happen to the object? Someone explained it would spin round the earth and get pulled closer and closer over time. They then said the ISS would get pulled into earth if it wasn't adjusted with thrusters regularly.

So if this is true due to gravity (which I don't believe btw) then how come the moon hasn't been pulled closer to earth over all these years?

Apologies if this has already been asked.

alex9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm

alex9000 wrote:
my first time on here
I was watching the ISS EVA
due to gravity
how come the moon hasn't been pulled closer to earth

There is No Gravity, No Space, No Spaceballs, No Men in Space, and No ISS in Space.  These are all man-made constructs called Science Fiction; the Space Enterprise.

Please take time to read this forum, educate yourself to the fairy tale nonsense you watch and believe to be true.  If you have any further questions make sure they are abou flat Earth, and not based on the fictional realm of Scientism.

NASA Fail Compilation

Why They Lie To Us About The Flat Earth
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by alex9000 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey
I absolutely agree, it was kind of my point. If gravity existed then surely the moon would have collided with the earth years ago.
So that in itself is proof that gravity is made up.

alex9000

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Time zones

Post by Earthskeptik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:47 pm

I am a new user and I have a question related to time zones. I am fairly familiar with the flat arth model and I accepted the explanation for time zone ( The sun being smaller/closer thus illuminatin only a portion of the flat earth). Now my first question is should we assume that the sun send down a cone shaped ray of light, or is it omnidirectionnal, or is it rather a flat disk only illuminating under it (in a cylindrical shape as opposed to a cone shaped one). It seem most plausible to me that it should be considered as a cone shape, althought I do not have proof... Now if it is cone shaped, as it is in most flat earth youtube videos, I can understand how sunrise and sunset works. The problem I am facing is that you can explain them seperately, but if you put them together it becomes contradictory. For example I am in Quebec wich is EST. New york and Santo domingo are as well. Now this seems more logical on a flat earth model since they are not a "straight line" on a globe earth, and even if they are not (a straight line) on a flat earth it is perfectly explained by the fact that the light from the sun has a cone shaped ray thus making a cricular light cast on the flat eath (viewed form atop). In other words It is sunrise in quebec and santo domingo at the same time because Quebec is nearer to the top of the conic/circular light cast by the sun, while santo domingo is closer to the middle or the bulge of the circle. Up to this point everything makes sense to me. The same phenomena happens at sunset. Except it is not that simple; in theory you can say that if you explained sunrise you have automatically aslo explained sunset but that is an assumption. Bear with me. So if EST works because of the curve/bulge of the cone shaped light that is going fom qubec to santo domingo, would sunset not be extremely problematic seeing that the curve of the light is in the opposite direction? To paraphrase is the sunrise line is quebec to santo domingo it is curved left (when viewing the Americas on the bottom part of flat earth) but when sunset comes the line will be curved right thus causing great time discrepencies. Am I missing something from the flat earth model? Are the discrepencies accounted for?

Earthskeptik

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Earthskeptik wrote:
I am new
I have a question related to time zones
I am fairly familiar with the flat arth model
I accepted the explanation for time zone

Earthskeptik wrote:my first question
the sun send down a cone shaped ray of light, or is it omnidirectionnal, or is it rather a flat disk only illuminating under it

Self-Illuminating Disc

Earthskeptik wrote:sunrise in quebec and santo domingo at the same time

Correct, about the same time

Earthskeptik wrote:Up to this point everything makes sense to me.

Welcome to IFERS.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthskeptik Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks for the info but my question was more about the latter part of my statement, about sunrise being a cricle to one side and sunset necessarely being a cricle on the opposite (both sides of the same circle if you will). If sunrise is about equal in quebec and san domingo shouldn't sunset be much later in san domingo that quebec since the phenomenon is hapenning inversely? Maybe I'm not being clear or I'm looking at this whorng?

Earthskeptik

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Earthskeptik wrote:sunrise is about equal in quebec and san domingo
shouldn't sunset be much later in san domingo

The Sun moves in an arc above the flat Earth, it's "area of influence" will be seen longer as it moves deeper along it's path, still illuminating the Northern Regions.

Quebec, Canada
Sunrise .... Sunset
5:58 am – 7:32 pm

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Sunrise .... Sunset
6:23 am – 6:56 pm

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Sun_ar10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Schpankme wrote:THE TRUE FORM AND MAGNITUDE OF THE EARTH

Zetetic Astronomy

Don't be so quick to accept that which we cannot prove ourselves. The AE map may not be 100% correct. There may not be an ice wall completely surrounding us. Two things we can be certain of, the earth doesn't spin, and curvature of land and oceans doesn't exist either. It is important that we don't make absolute claims which we cannot prove. The supposed curvature and motion of earth can be verifiably proven to not exist. Proving what all the continents look like and how much land there really is.....that is a whole different story.

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBobSapp Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi there. I'm new here so please don't ban me if this isn't the right place to ask. I believe in the flat earth model but there are some questions which I can't figure out and I can't really find an answer for. These questions sometimes come up when I'm debating with a globe earther and I have a difficult time answering them Maybe some more knowledgeable people on here could help me out.

- How do flat earthers explain the tides?

- When viewed from the Northern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a counter-clockwise direction around a point directly above the North Pole, yet when viewed from the Southern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a clockwise direction around a point directly above the South Pole. Why?

- Why does the moon appear upside-down in the northern hemisphere compared to the southern hemisphere? And on its side at the equator?

- Why does the south pole experience several days without the sun rising (polar-night) during winter and several days of total daylight without the sun setting beneath the horizon during summer (polar-day)?

- Why from the equator do the stars directly overhead appear to travel in a straight line while stars to the North or South appear to travel in curved paths?

- How do you explain the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis?

- What about the Cavendish experiment? I have a tough time understanding and refuting it.

Thanks.

MrBobSapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:38 pm

MrBobSapp wrote:Hi there. I'm new here so please don't ban me if this isn't the right place to ask. I believe in the flat earth model but there are some questions which I can't figure out and I can't really find an answer for. These questions sometimes come up when I'm debating with a globe earther and I have a difficult time answering them Maybe some more knowledgeable people on here could help me out.

Hi there welcome. Did you watch this from Eric? Or look up the pdf just put in the title in google with pdf and search

- How do flat earthers explain the tides?

it is being speculated about, what is certain is the explanation they give us of the moon causing tides is false and is easy to proof because for example not all water is attracted only seawater which already throws this magical gravitational moon theory overboard. So what is it? We are not sure what it is maybe the under the waters ocean is moving it up and down but that is just speculation

- When viewed from the Northern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a counter-clockwise direction around a point directly above the North Pole, yet when viewed from the Southern Hemisphere the stars appear to rotate in a clockwise direction around a point directly above the South Pole. Why?
This could simply be the direction from where you are looking at it

- Why does the moon appear upside-down in the northern hemisphere compared to the southern hemisphere? And on its side at the equator?
Same your direction from where you are looking it simple means people are turned a different way when they see it upside down looking up

- Why does the south pole experience several days without the sun rising (polar-night) during winter and several days of total daylight without the sun setting beneath the horizon during summer (polar-day)?
there is no south pole, see models of the flat earth and post a source from where you got this information because the total daylight in the south is a myth

- Why from the equator do the stars directly overhead appear to travel in a straight line while stars to the North or South appear to travel in curved paths?
Have you observed this or do you have the source?

- How do you explain the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis?
The explanation now is that it is sunwinds how does that make any sense? What it is could be several things probably to do with electromagnetism, but I am not sure.

- What about the Cavendish experiment? I have a tough time understanding and refuting it.
I would answer this with some simple observation: how come so called gravity doesn't crush us while holding the oceans in. Or how come gravity is selective in what it attracts?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBobSapp Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:20 pm

I appreciate the answers but I was hoping for something a little more concrete. It seems there is still a lot of speculation here.

vincey84 wrote:This could simply be the direction from where you are looking at it
Can you go into a little more detail?

vincey84 wrote:it simple means people are turned a different way when they see it upside down looking up
I don't understand what you mean by this

vincey84 wrote:the total daylight in the south is a myth
What about the prolonged days of total darkness (polar night)?

As for sources, I don't have sources, these are what people I debate with often ask me and I don't have the answers for. Thanks.

MrBobSapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

hmm sorry i cant be of more help, but if i can give you some advice is to do your own experiments and observations and not ask for others to provide it for you. The one with the direction your standing maybe it helps if you illustrate that for yourself and proof to yourself one way or the other how it works. Get a disc then make the sun and the moon and make puppets that view it from different angles and you might be surprised how simple most answers can be. About the polar night, there is no south pole they just planted a flag and put that on film. There is no movies of it is there?

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:23 am

MrBobSapp wrote:
vincey84 wrote:This could simply be the direction from where you are looking at it
Can you go into a little more detail?

vincey84 wrote:it simple means people are turned a different way when they see it upside down looking up
I don't understand what you mean by this

It's all about perspective and location.

If you are observing the moon from the north and see it it's features orientated one way, then it's simple to understand that someone viewing from the south will see it orientated another way - this is no way a validation for a ball earth. It's the same deal with the stars, we only see a certain portion of the nights sky with our limited vision - apply perspective and angular resolution then what we see becomes much easier to understand. There is an excellent video Rory from My Perspective did on this, it's posted somewhere on the forum.

vincey84 wrote:
vincey84 wrote:the total daylight in the south is a myth
What about the prolonged days of total darkness (polar night)?

As for sources, I don't have sources, these are what people I debate with often ask me and I don't have the answers for. Thanks.

In regards to 24 hour sun light in the south - the establishment has only provided one video as evidence (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-WlTaG7WY). However this video can easily be debunked as it contains CGI text that appears from behind mountains in the background, you can also easily see the sun looks nothing like what we observe in reality - thus one can deduce the entire scene is likely CGI.

In future, I suggest if someone says "what about X", then ask them for empirical evidence of "X" before debating. Most of the ball earth zealots will hide behind THEORY or MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE (CGI).

At IFERS, we take a scientific approach, we are not afraid to say we don't have all the answers.. unlike the followers of the big bang bible.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by PersonOFLogic Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 am

Hello everyone,

I am new here and I have heard, read, and seen multiple theories on flat Earth and one that catches my eye is that there is a glass dome over our flat Earth. Is this correct? Also if anyone in here can help clarify for me, do flat Earthers also believe the Earth was created by God or aliens?

PersonOFLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:44 am

PersonOFLogic wrote:Hello everyone,

I am new here and I have heard, read, and seen multiple theories on flat Earth and one that catches my eye is that there is a glass dome over our flat Earth. Is this correct? Also if anyone in here can help clarify for me, do flat Earthers also believe the Earth was created by God or aliens?

A dome is not fact, generally this idea comes from those promoting the Bible as truth. We do not have any direct evidence of a physical dome, so one can only speculate on this topic. I personally believe that the dome idea came from the celestial sphere (the stars mapped on a sphere based on observations with the human eye), which was then mangled into the ball earth idea centuries later.

In regards to creation, yes I believe most people here agree that the complexity of the world we live in cannot have come about from just random happenstance. But again, we cannot make claims without evidence so most discussion on this topic is also speculative. Gods and aliens from the books written by men are very far from the truth, I would hazard to guess.

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by PersonOFLogic Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:19 am

Thank you for those answers. I am inclined then to believe people that are flat Earthers will believe in either God or some Immaculate design. I am not promoting either way but the idea of our "Rogue" planet being designed opposite of everything viewed in our galaxy would give a special design in a way.

On top of everything I am looking for evidence on the web pertaining to this theory and there doesn't seem to be any that I can find. I grew up believing the Earth is round and am inclined to still believe it due to there not being any solid evidence and that this would possibly be the largest and most in depth conspiracy in the history of man. It would mean that the three countries; Russia, USA, and China are coordinating this conspiracy along with the 22 other countries who have sent an astronaut along with Russia, US, or China on a trip to space. But then that would be if you believe we have never been to space, and then the unfathomable number of dollars spent globally on perpetuating a lie for as long as they have. But what is the point of making up this lie and spending so much money on covering up something that has no significance in being proven one way or another?

PersonOFLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:29 am

PersonOFLogic wrote:
I am inclined to believe flat Earthers will believe in either God or some Immaculate design
the idea of our planet being designed opposite of everything viewed in our galaxy
I inclined to still believe the Earth is round
[flat Earth] the largest and most in depth conspiracy in the history of man
Russia, USA, and China are coordinating this conspiracy along with the 22 other countries who have sent an astronaut to space

"Person Of Logic"; this Person (see fiction) claims to live on a spinning ball that holds water about it's circumference.  Please tell us how you replicate water that clings to spinning ball?

From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the man-made construct of Heaven and Space (Fiction).

Space (Big Bang)
  Heaven (Holy Spirit)

There is NO SPACE
There are NO GALAXIES
There are NO SPACEBALLS known as planets

Show me some Logic, but please do not use your religious indoctrination to answer questions you've invented.

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:31 am

NASA is making money, not "spending money." They take 50 million dollars PER DAY from the American taxpayers and provide us nothing but lies, CGI and Hollywood trickery. The world is a stage, and if you believe Russia, USA, and China are not "playing ball," you have fallen for their WWE script. If you cannot fathom the motive and significance for this conspiracy, you should be reading, not writing, in this forum, because this is a research society with voluminous evidence compiled proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that you are not living on a tilting, wobbling, spinning sphere-pear.

http://ifers.123.st/t79-why-they-lie-to-us-about-the-flat-earth
http://ifers.123.st/t80-why-flat-earth-is-the-most-important-truth

I recommend you start with 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball and show some due diligence in researching this topic before asking us to hold your hand through questions that already have entire threads devoted to answering them.

http://ifers.123.st/t15-200-proofs-earth-is-not-a-spinning-ball
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 3 Empty Just wondering

Post by Justin McCarron Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:21 pm

I believe the place we live on is flat makes perfect sense. I just have a couple questions. Are volcanoes real? what is lava ? are the tectonic plates under the earth moving ? and if not then what are earthquakes?

Justin McCarron

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 am

I have a few things I always wondered about but can't seem to find enough information  on (or rather, REAL information on) so if anyone knows anything or could point me in the direction of some reading material /videos that would be amazing.
1.) The Dark Rift: what it really is,  its connection to flat earth and ancient cosmology (I've watched wayki wayki 's video but I've now unsubscribed. )
2.) Saturn, the cube and all related symbolism: what does it really mean and what is its connection to everything they try to hide from us?
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.
4.) The galapagos : since evolution is a total pile of s*** what is the real truth about their existence?  And what is going on underground there? It's almost impossible to find true info.
5.) The northern lights  (aurora borealis) : the truth. What are they really  and what is their connection to our flat earth and the "North pole"? I know they're something amazing and somehow connect everything  and I've always been drawn to them even before I woke up to flat earth.

I know it's not all flat earth questions directly but I'm convinced EVERYTHING is connected.

Thank you

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Wed May 24, 2017 6:11 pm

[quote="Mar L"
3.) The fact the dark ages never really existed and were another historical fabrication to cover up what really happened and make history longer than it actually is.

Hi Mar L I have been watching a YouTube channel "NewEarth" and she mentions some very compelling information about our time lines and survivors of Atlantis.
It is most definitely food for thought.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Wed May 24, 2017 9:01 pm

Thanks I'll check it out, definitely!

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next