IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rahu - The Black Sun

+18
inquirer
Xander
susie
Jack Aurora
doxoliday
TheFreedomMinistry
JohannJohann
Outsidethebox41
DXB
Admin
LoveTruth
RickFE
Hundredth Monkey
csp
Schpankme
grav
Thinkforyourself
lizardking
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rahu - The Black Sun Empty Rahu - The Black Sun

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by Admin on May 13, 2015 at 9:04am

Rahu - The Black Sun WEB11715-2010_640

Another assumption and supposed proof of Earth’s shape, heliocentrists claim that lunar eclipses are caused by the shadow of the ball-Earth occulting the Moon. The idea is that the Sun, Earth, and Moon spheres perfectly align like three billiard balls in a row so that the Sun’s light casts the Earth’s shadow onto the Moon. Unfortunately for heliocentrists, this explanation is rendered completely invalid due to the fact that lunar eclipses have happened and continue to happen regularly when both the Sun and Moon are still visible together above the horizon! For the Sun’s light to be casting Earth’s shadow onto the Moon, the three bodies must be aligned in a straight 180 degree syzygy.

“The Newtonian hypothesis involves the necessity of the Sun, in the case of a lunar eclipse, being on the opposite side of a globular earth, to cast its shadow on the Moon: but, since eclipses of the Moon have taken place with both the Sun and the Moon above the horizon, it follows that it cannot be the shadow of the Earth that eclipses the Moon, and that the theory is a blunder.” -William Carpenter, “100 Proofs the Earth is Not a Globe” (57)

“That the eclipsor of the moon is a shadow at all is assumption--no proof whatever is offered. That the moon receives her light from the sun, and that therefore her surface is darkened by the earth intercepting the sun's light, is not proved. It is not proved that the earth moves in an orbit round the sun, and therefore, by being in different positions, conjunction of sun, earth, and moon, 'Day some-times occur.’ The contrary has been clearly proved--that the moon is not eclipsed by a shadow; that she is self-luminous, and not merely a reflector of solar light, and therefore could not possibly be obscured or eclipsed by a shadow from any object whatever; and that the earth is devoid of motion, either on axes or in an orbit through space. Hence to call that an argument for the earth's rotundity, where every necessary proposition is only assumed, and in relation to which direct and practical evidence to the contrary is abundant, is to stultify the judgment and every other reasoning faculty.” -Dr. Samuel Rowbotham, “Zetetic Astronomy, Earth Not a Globe!” (301)

“According to the globular theory, a lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, earth, and moon are in a direct line; but it is on record that since about the fifteenth century over fifty eclipses have occurred while both sun and moon have been visible above the horizon.” -F.H. Cook, “The Terrestrial Plane”

Rahu - The Black Sun 6513664_orig

Rahu - The Black Sun Partial-Lunar-Eclipse

As early as the time of Pliny, there are records of lunar eclipses happening while both the Sun and Moon are visible in the sky. The Greenwich Royal Observatory recorded that “during the lunar eclipses of July 17th, 1590, November 3rd, 1648, June 16th, 1666, and May 26th, 1668 the moon rose eclipsed whilst the sun was still above the horizon.” McCulluch’s Geography recorded that “on September 20th, 1717 and April 20th, 1837 the moon appeared to rise eclipsed before the sun had set.” Sir Henry Holland also noted in his “Recollections of Past Life” the April 20th, 1837 phenomena where “the moon rose eclipsed before the sun set.” The Daily Telegraph recorded it happening again on January 17th, 1870, then again in July of the same year, and it continues to happen during lunar eclipses to this day. Therefore the eclipsor of the Moon CANNOT be the Earth/Earth's shadow and some other explanation must be sought:

Rahu - The Black Sun BritishmuseumRahu

In Indian Astrology, Rahu is the eternal enemy of the Sun and Moon, and he is a third celestial body that eclipses them. He catches them by surprise and only comes out when the Moon is full. Rahu is always depicted as a dark circle or eating a circle. Wikipedia says: "In Hindu tradition, Rahu is a severed head of an asura, that swallows the sun causing eclipses. He is depicted in art as a serpent with no body riding a chariot drawn by eight black horses. Rahu is one of the navagrahas (nine planets) in Vedic astrology and is paired with Ketu. The time of day considered to be under the influence of Rahu is called Rahu kala and is considered inauspicious. In Vedic astronomy, Rahu is considered to be a rogue planet. The other name of Rahu is Bhayanka. Astronomically, Rahu and Ketu denote the points of intersection of the paths of the Sun and the Moon as they move on the celestial sphere. Therefore, Rahu and Ketu are respectively called the north and the south lunar nodes. The fact that eclipses occur when the Sun and the Moon are at one of these points gives rise to the myth of the swallowing of the Sun and the Moon by the demon snake."

Rahu - The Black Sun Rahu%20bw

Rahu - The Black Sun Rahu_erde_schatten

Rahu - The Black Sun 220px-Pharahu_in_Thailand

Rahu - The Black Sun God_Vishnu_cut_the_head_of_Rahu_with_disk
"According to legend, during the Samudra manthan, the asura Rahu drank some of the amrita (divine nectar). The sun and moon realized it and alerted Mohini (the female avatar of Vishnu). Mohini cut off the asura's head before the nectar could pass his throat. The head, however, remained immortal due to the effect of amrita and became Rahu. It is believed that this immortal head from time to time swallows the sun, causing eclipses. Then, the sun passes through the opening at the neck, ending the eclipse. The body also turned into Ketu due to a boon, and it in turn swallows the moon on timely basis to cause a lunar eclipse. Various names are assigned to Rahu in Vedic texts including: the chief, the advisor of the demons, the minister of the demons, ever-angry, the tormentor, bitter enemy of the luminaries, lord of illusions, one who frightens the Sun, and the one who makes the Moon lustreless....

Rahu appears in Buddhist and Thai culture as well, called "Phra Rahu" in Thailand and mentioned explicitly in a pair of scriptures from the Samyutta Nikaya of the Pali Canon. In the Candima Sutta and the Suriya Sutta, Rahu attacks Chandra the moon deity and Surya the sun deity before being compelled to release them by their recitation of a brief stanza conveying their reverence for the Buddha. The Buddha responds by enjoining Rahu to release them, which Rahu does rather than have his "head split into seven pieces". The verses recited by the two celestial deities and the Buddha have since been incorporated into Buddhist liturgy as protective verses (paritta) recited by monks as prayers of protection."

Rahu - The Black Sun PWPLRA01

Rahu - The Black Sun 31824413

Rahu - The Black Sun Story09

Rahu - The Black Sun Rahu_by_ohnios-blog

"He was once a proud Asura, a demigod of immense power and hunger. Seeking immortality (for demigods are but another realm in the Wheel of Samsara), Rahu drank the divine nectar known as Amrita. Before the drought could pass his throat, however, all-powerful Vishnu decapitated him for his transgression. The power of the nectar made his disembodied head immortal, and so this cleaved and fallen god continually seeks his revenge on the two planetary deities who ratted him out to Big Vish: the sun and moon. As such, ravenous Rahu regularly ascends into the sky and attempts to swallow the sun or moon. But since he’s disembodied, his meals fall back out again — an escape route if you will." link

"In Vietnam, people believed that a giant frog was devouring the Sun, while Viking cultures blamed wolves for eating the Sun and causing a solar eclipse. In ancient China, a celestial dragon was thought to lunch on the Sun, causing a solar eclipse. In fact, the Chinese word of an eclipse, chih or shih means to eat. According to ancient Hindu mythology, the deity Rahu, is beheaded by the gods for capturing and drinking ambrosia. Rahu's head flies off in the sky and swallows the Sun causing an eclipse.The Pomo, an indigenous group of people who live in northwestern United States, tell a story of a bear who started a fight with the Sun and took a bite of it. The Pomo name for a solar eclipse is Sun got bit by a bear. After taking a bite of Sun and resolving their conflict, the bear, as the story goes, went on to meet the Moon and take a bite out of the Moon as well, causing a lunar eclipse. This story may have been their way of explaining why a solar eclipse happens about a fortnight before or after a lunar eclipse. According to Inuit folklore, the Sun goddess, Malina walked away after a fight with the Moon god, Anningan. A solar eclipse happened when Anningan managed to catch up with his sister. The Batammaliba who live in Benin and Togo, used a solar eclipse as a teaching moment. According to their legends, an eclipse of the Sun meant that the Sun and the Moon were fighting and that the only way to stop them from hurting each other was for people on Earth to resolve all conflicts with each other." link

Rahu - The Black Sun Hindu-god-rahu

"Apep (Aapep, Apepi or Apophis) was the ancient Egyptian spirit of evil, darkness and destruction who threatened to destroy the sun god Ra as he travelled though the underworld (or sky) at night. Originally Set and Mehen (the serpent headed man) were given the job of defending Ra and his solar barge. They would cut a hole in the belly of the snake to allow Ra to escape his clutches. If they failed, the world would be plunged into darkness." link

Rahu - The Black Sun Papyrus_of_hunefer_detail

Rahu - The Black Sun Image_by_sarahemilyhenwood-d6pvap0

Rahu - The Black Sun 008871c51ed22236b380fd7ad38ef03ffcd01e72

Rahu - The Black Sun Horus-ra-sun

This dark celestial body has also been called and depicted as "the Black Sun":

Rahu - The Black Sun Mylius_9

Rahu - The Black Sun Pbucket

Rahu - The Black Sun Vril07_04

Rahu - The Black Sun City_blacksun

Rahu - The Black Sun 13440412221902883435black-sun

Rahu - The Black Sun Ihs_black_sun
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Rahu - The Black Sun Empty Re: Rahu - The Black Sun

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by lizardking on May 13, 2015 at 8:05pm

Thank you for this post! There is absolutely no denying that there is another object obscuring the Sun.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on May 15, 2015 at 2:39am

Thank you so much Eric, you have done some amazing research, and all but confirmed in my mind that a Black Sun exists. The Ancient cultures seemed in no doubt, and I am in no doubt either.

I am really looking forward to reading anything else that you discover about the Black Sun.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on May 21, 2015 at 3:41am

May 20, 2015 at 7:12pm Amara said:
Over the years I have watched the video webcams taken off the bow of Austrailian govt. ships and stop and go when the sun rises and sets and always see a black spot on the sun....Eric's explainations have given me more insights into this phemom more than anything Ive gleened from exhaustive reasearch...Much appreciated info...Thank you Eric...I will get your book as well...http://www.antarctica.gov.au/news/video scroll down to [Voyage 2, 2014–2015 season]
That is an interesting observation. I am glad that you found IFERS, and that you are getting Eric's book. I have learned a lot from Eric, and I am sure that you will as well.

Why don't you join the forum? I am sure that you will fit in well. Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by o on May 23, 2015 at 9:06pm

I have no idea whether this (the arch at the bottom) symbolizes a third celestial body, a black sun or not, but wanted to share.

Here comes the Nebra Sky Disc which has a suspicious appearance:

Rahu - The Black Sun 0XKwPVZ
Rahu - The Black Sun YurrauM
Rahu - The Black Sun W83MUui
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by thesekininja on May 26, 2015 at 5:07am

Any idea if it's anything to do with this black knight satellite ting? A guy I've been banging on about flat earth to recently put me on to this.

Rahu - The Black Sun Tumblr_nir13zUgl81rdbzvxo1_500
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Admin on May 26, 2015 at 5:11am

Rahu - The Black Sun Tumblr_m9rdcmkpVz1rq4xsa
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on May 26, 2015 at 5:16am

May 26, 2015 at 5:07am thesekininja said:
Any idea if it's anything to do with this black knight satellite ting? A guy I've been banging on about flat earth to recently put me on to this.

I personally now believe that the entire thing is a hoax, to make it seem like an Alien satellite has been watching over us for decades. I don't believe that it actually exists.
lizardking
lizardking

Beetlejuice likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by lizardking on May 29, 2015 at 5:45pm

Has anyone ever applied infrared technology to footage of the Black Sun? Could this be done to the footage of the latest Solar eclipse?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by The Modern Gnostic on May 29, 2015 at 10:35pm

Since the moon provides it's own luminosity and isn't reflecting sunlight as per the helio model...is it Rahu or another celestial body that occults the moon starting as a crescent and ends with a full moon. Couldn't it be postulated that a crescent moon is a 90% eclipse? ....just thinking aloud....thanks in advance.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by The Modern Gnostic on May 31, 2015 at 7:19pm

I have found this article that debunks the helio solar eclipse model. The existence of another celestial body such as Rahu eclipsing the sun is far more logical than the NASA fairy tale.

www.krishna.org/astronomy-debunked-solar-eclipses-are-not-caused-by-the-moon

The shadow cast on earth according to the "Big book" during a solar eclipse is about 167 miles in diameter. If you're standing in that shadow the moon should still be visible because of the "earthshine" reflecting back on the moons surface. Instead, all we see is black.

Rahu - The Black Sun Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJFTBzHCg7sE9sp1zGyytfd5LRBHsKCKcV1tOK-rgUWQouK9kcIw

That tiny 167 mile eclipse spot as per the diagram below would be overwhelmed by reflective earthshine outside of the 167 mile eclipse shadow and illuminate the moon to some degree....the oceans are a reflective surface....but that's not what we see...we see pitch black.

But as you can see on this diagram, earthshine outside of the 167 mile shadow should reflect right back at the moon illuminating it to some degree.

Rahu - The Black Sun Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrXVr4aKz6oC57dM9Ui3oPe2q4zE7NgnttdCNqw6j1MKn9N_e5XA

But that’s not happening, the occulting body does not reflect any light back, one can only guess at the composition of Rahu et. al.

Thoughts?
lizardking
lizardking

echoksi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by o on May 31, 2015 at 10:42pm

I don't have enough physics knowledge to interpret the angles of the shadows, but found this video useful for seeing both the sun and the shadowed area, unlike the sun-only videos.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by susie on Jun 2, 2015 at 5:41pm

Moon Phases Caused by Rahu

This is the only explanation I can come to a surety of. If Rahu eclipses the moon and Sun why could it not also be responsible for the phases of the moon?

If there is a definate on moon phases that I have not come across let me know where.

https://old.prabhupadavani.org/main/Walks/MW175.html
http://www.mcs.ca/vitalspark/2010_conciousness/203va00.html
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by seven1 on Jun 2, 2015 at 6:45pm

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:41pm susie said:
Moon Phases Caused by Rahu

Interesting conversation and theory, but I think the moon makes it's own phases exclusively. Rahu could account for occulting crescents, but at half moon the line is straight, a round black disc couldn't form a straight occulting line down the middle of the moon. Also during the day Rahu would have to become "invisible" for the phases to work. I think Rahu is definitely a 3rd independent "anti luminary" celestial body, what ultimate role it plays on the flat earth system I don't know.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Admin on Jun 8, 2015 at 12:37pm

This video has a lot of good information on Vedic Cosmology including a bit about Rahu, the Black Sun starting about 25:00. Plenty of ball-Earth bullshit to wade through as well unfortunately.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on Jun 16, 2015 at 1:05am

Jun 16, 2015 at 12:39am dannykundzinsh said:
Makes sense, I was thinking about this quite a bit lately, if the moon was causing the solar eclipse we should be seeing the moon at least a little bit with earth's reflected light, but we don't we just see a very dark object covering the sun.
Very interesting, was there any recorded case of a solar eclipse happening while the moon is seen in the opposite direction or far from the sun? This could happen, since the moon and sun are always in opposite directions and traveling the same speed are they not?
The link you put is nice but it's just myths and stuff, is there a more through research about this dark celestial object? I want to learn more but it seems there is very little information about it and extremely hard to provide any evidence to some one who does not believe that the moon has nothing to do with the eclipses.
The Moon has its own completely different light, and thus it would not be pitch black during an eclipse. Quite simply, what we see during an eclipse blocking out a Sun is not the Moon, it is something else.

You should not just disregard ancient testimony and witness reports as 'Myths and stuff'. The civilisations of the past knew more than we do, and recorded what they saw. To dismiss their knowledge as myth does them a great disservice.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by lizardking on Jun 16, 2015 at 1:18pm

Jun 16, 2015 at 11:02am @azimuthal said:
www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/1680_UFO_on_Coin.html
The Black Knight has nothing to do with Rahu, the thing in the coin is not representing it, and there is no such thing as satellites.

The Black Knight is a government created con which may eventually be used to try and help "prove" the existence of their fake aliens.

Last edited by lizardking on Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on Jun 16, 2015 at 4:43pm

Jun 16, 2015 at 1:43pm thesekininja said:
How do you know, Lizardking? I knew nothing about it but had read the thread on Rahu a few days before a friend brought it to my attention. All I could find out about it is that it is gaining in exposure very fast. I thought the standard alien invasion psyop false flag but also considered it may be being used to throw people off the scent of Rahu.

I don't know why it upset people. I should have made what I was driving at clearer from the beginning. I still want to know more about it, whether bullshit or no. I am not responsible for this monstrosity, nor have I ever presented it as fact. But none of you guys know what it is either and the scientific method dictates that I draw no conclusions without at least some evidence. Time will tell whether it is relevant or not, I just thought maybe someone here had an answer for me.

And that thing on the coin does look like it, some weird raptor claw

Please can we stop discussing the 'Black Knight' on this thread; it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. There is no evidence to suggest that the 'Black Knight' is in any way linked to Rahu. If you have any, please post it. Otherwise, I just don't see why you think that they have anything to do with each other.

All that matters is that Satellites are not possible, and neither is space travel. On top of this, there are no other planets.

It is surely very easy for you to see that the myth of the 'Black Knight' is merely a NASA/NWO concoction, designed to promote the Alien Life agenda that they are pushing, as part of their plans to hammer home the false Global Earth in an infinite Universe theory, as a way of undermining God and the Flat Earth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by lizardking on Jun 16, 2015 at 4:44pm

Jun 16, 2015 at 1:43pm thesekininja said:
How do you know, Lizardking? I knew nothing about it but had read the thread on Rahu a few days before a friend brought it to my attention. All I could find out about it is that it is gaining in exposure very fast. I thought the standard alien invasion psyop false flag but also considered it may be being used to throw people off the scent of Rahu.

The following is taken from here,

According to "Jesse", in 1969 the Apollo 10 astronauts Stafford, Cernan and Young were the first to film an extraterrestrial space beacon, dubbed The Monolith, somewhat like, but smaller than, the one in Arthur C. Clarke's book/movie "2001". They were not, however, the first astronauts to spot this ET beacon. The Monolith was first sighted by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, in 1961. He was followed into space that same year by American astronaut Alan Shephard, who also sighted the beacon. Apollo 10 went to it, and filmed it from every angle. The Monolith acted like a communication beacon. Jesse said, "It sort of acts like the message received in the movie "Contact". It had a message on it, in addition to a map of the extraterrestrial civilization which placed it there], and how to get to them."
The above shows that the Black Knight is merely a NASA myth that originated in their fake Apollo missions, and it is simply their way of promoting an extraterrestrial, intelligent life somewhere out there in the Universe, with the ability to contact us and potentially be our 'God'.

What is your proof that the Black Knight is connected to Rahu? Your theory could be correct, but I have seen absolutely no evidence of it so far.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on Jun 16, at 6:48pm

Jun 16, 2015 at 6:32pm theskininja said:

No I don't have a theory, but here is the thing: It is precisely BECAUSE satellites do not exist that it is fascinating. I don't think it is as simple as a Nasa creation, it's thousands of years old (supposedly) and I think Nasa would jump at the chance to put anything into 'orbit'. I think they are trying to spin it (figuratively) of course, but they don't control it. And now it's on the coin.

I'm sure Nasa know where it is, as well as Rahu. Some information has to come out so amateur telescoponists who may come across it have a reference point on the internet that will keep them busy for years.

It is definitely photoshop, and it is definitely a NASA lie. The entire 'Black Knight' originated with NASA, proof that they created it. It is no more fascinating than their other lies, such as space travel, the Moon landing, the Global Earth, etc.

Most importantly, it has nothing to do with the celestial object that is Rahu. We know that Rahu must exist, because the Moon has its own light, and thus would not appear to be pitch black during an eclipse. Unlike the fake and irrelevant 'Black Knight', Rahu can be seen in the sky and does not need NASA photoshopped photos as evidence of its existence.

Basically, the Black Knight is a lie, intended to mislead conspiracy theorists into believing in Aliens. As Lizardking's post showed, they created a pathetic back story for it, making it seem like an ancient Satellite. The entire thing could not be more Shillspicious if it tried.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by lizardking on Jun 16, at 6:58pm

Jun 16, 2015 at 6:32pm theskininja said:

No I don't have a theory, but here is the thing: It is precisely BECAUSE satellites do not exist that it is fascinating. I don't think it is as simple as a Nasa creation, it's thousands of years old (supposedly) and I think Nasa would jump at the chance to put anything into 'orbit'. I think they are trying to spin it (figuratively) of course, but they don't control it. And now it's on the coin.
The planet moves around the Universe, supposedly. The Earth is a Globe, supposedly.

The earliest recordings of this 'Black Knight Satellite' originate in the 50's, hardly proof that it is thousands of years old. There is no evidence to suggest this thing actually exists outside of photoshopped NASA images, so I think you are giving them too much credit. They are the biggest liars on this planet, and if we are seeing photographs of something, it is because they want us to, just like the "face on the Moon" and the "pyramids on Mars." Do you believe there are pyramids on Mars, a mere luminary in the sky? If not, why put any faith in this mutating Black Satellite? We have many conspiracy websites referring to the Satellite to suggest superior alien life; clearly the purpose that it is serving. Until some evidence comes along that they want to confuse people into thinking this Satellite ("supposedly" weighing 10-15 tons, nowhere near big enough to block out the Sun) is Rahu, something the majority of the planet is ignorant to anyway, it is just another turd in the punch bowl.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Posted by susie on 06/19/2015
self.gutenberg.org/articles/rahu

www.rahu.in/

www.thaiworldview.com/bouddha/animism3.htm

www.stufftoblowyourmind.com/blog/indian-astronomy-and-the-hindu-demon-of-eclipse/

krishna.org/astronomy-debunked-solar-eclipses-are-not-caused-by-the-moon/

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Posted by susie on 06/22/2015

Jun 22, 2015 2:05:53 GMT seekeroftruth said:
Excellent post. Rahu seems to occasionally try to swallow the sun and the moon creating solar and lunar eclipses but it seems like every month Rahu attempts to swallow the moon very slowly before the moon gradually comes out the other end meaning that Rahu either has a hole in the end of is simply blocking to sun. I wonder if Rahu is an intelligent entity or a dark piece of matter. Because it seems intelligent in the way that it follows the path of the moon when it is revolving around the Earth. But on the other hand, it doesn't seem intelligent because every time it swallows the moon every month, it doesn't realize that the moon can escape. That makes me think of Rahu as being some sort of matter that blocks the moon partially every month as well as in lunar eclipses. If God/Brahma/Infinite Intelligence/Oneness decided to create Rahu to block the moon and sun during certain times for a specific purpose, I wonder what that purpose would be.

Rahu does not cause the moon phases as was discussed earlier.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/23/2015
Embedded in Eric's original post and the mind of this poster, is the image of a solar eclipse that has been under scrutiny
for days now based on the characteristics of the cloud reflections as seen when the dark body moves into/through/behind/in front
of the sun according to its lemiscated path within the dimension from where it abodes about the celestial matrix.

The subject image is placed below for assessment.

On first glance, referencing layers, there’s the sun with golden light and misty clouds about then the dark matter body with a higher

layer of clouds reflecting on it and finally the band of cumulonimbus clouds forming a detailed rolling horizon than can be examined.

The reflected cloud line against the dark body is in fact the same cloud line as the cumulo wall in the front of frame.

The reason it does not return a proportionate and in-line reflection is that the dark body is moving through the atmosphere at an angle
through the sun where the leading edge (very close to the cloud) is closer, the trailing edge is further back and the body may also be tilted
slightly backwards at the top. To put in another way, place a disc or coin front and centre of the eyes, pull forward at east point about fifteen
degrees then pull north back about five degrees to give an estimated angle of approach.

The cloud reflection against the dark body ends precisely at the projected outer circumference of the dark body’s circle.

Can anyone see this or am I confirmation biasing … no matter how many times I look the same angles are repeated.

Rahu - The Black Sun Wjyi9x

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/24/2015
Having your own data and evidence is the best policy but we still have to rely on sourced and found information
so with disinformation hard at work to dilute breaking news of a perpetrated wider confusion that threatens a
great awakening and new earth order, caution is required when accepting the authenticity of all evidence.
This image of a solar eclipse during a high altitude flight has not been verified by any means so if someone
is aware of the original photographer and would be able to authenticate it, then that would be helpful.
Having no traceable background on an image can drive you up the wall sometimes.

Rahu - The Black Sun V5d6jk

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next