IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Igan is a Shill

+16
Schpankme
Admin
Alpha
Yogi Tolord
Samp69
mondzdolo
lotuseater
visionseeker
FL@T-E@RTH
csp
ShillKiller
katherinevanuden
Beashambassador
Thinkforyourself
mitch
Ramsukhkaur
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Max Igan is a Shill - Page 3 Empty Re: Max Igan is a Shill

Post by csp Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:41 am

949FitnessFreak wrote:I love Max Igan.  Just because you don't agree with someone 100% doesn't mean they don't have valuable things to say.  If you write off everyone that has a disagreement with you, you'll end up writing off everyone.  Ron Paul is the guy that got me started down the path of truth.  I know a lot have criticized him, but I will ALWAYS love him.  He started before most of us were born and there was no YouTube to promote your message.  He chose the best way to do it at the time, and as far as I'm concerned he's been the most influential figure in the truth movement.  He IS an anarchist and has said he's a voluntaryist.  

In fighting is never a good thing.  

Max is a controlled opposition shill, he spreads truth with disinformation to lead "peace and loving" folks such as yourself down the garden path.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:45 pm

@10:46 - Igan STILL maintaining FE truth movement is a CIA psyop and perpetuating the satellite lie. Igan thinks satellites must exist otherwise 5G convergence won't work as effectively and that flat earthers are complicit in the 5G conspiracy by claiming satellites do not exist !

mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:16 am

I know someone who works for Arqiva
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arqiva

He told me that ALL mobile (cell phone) communications and all so-called Satellite TV is broadcast using land-based cell towers, even so-called Satellite phones use land-based cell towers, they just use a bigger dish (antenna) to allow use in remote areas.
All GPS is done by triangulation of 3 cell towers on the 1575.42mhz & 1227.60mhz frequencies, not satellites!

And as for Igan waffling on about 5G, he obviously does not realise that 5G is going to be pumped out in the 700mhz & 800mhz bands on TV transmitters & cell towers, it's why the bands were sold off from the TV Transmitters, they already cover 98% of every country, why would they install cell towers every few miles when the infrastructure is there on the TV transmitters Razz It's what the whole Digital TV switch-over was all about
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2014/11/ofcom-makes-uk-700mhz-tv-spectrum-band-available-mobile-broadband.html

And all cell towers support the 5G band natively as they can transmit/receive anything from 300mhz to 2600mhz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM_frequency_bands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMTS_frequency_bands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_frequency_bands

Yes, satellites exist LMFAO
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:56 am

Yet again, we have the flat Earth Controlled Opposition, through Jeranism and "Antonio Subirats" promoting Max Igan (Balltardism through holograms), who claims to have taken one of these fake Southern Flights from Australia to Santiago Chile.

How FAKE SOUTHERN FLIGHTS work as presented by the controlled opposition:

• "Jeranism", claims that these fake Southern Flights are possible due to really fast "Jet Stream(s)".

• "Antonio Subirats", claims that his "new flat Earth map" allows for these fake Southern Fights in conjunction with really fast "Jet Stream(s)".

• "Max Igan", claims to have taken one of these fake Southern Flights; without Proof of purchase.

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Max Igan is a Shill - Page 3 Empty Max Igan disolusionment

Post by visionseeker Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:30 am

Hello Eric. I've been enjoying your Youtube videos and haven't posted here before, but when I discovered this revealing discussion on Max Igan, I figured it was time to put in my own two cents. Like most people who wake up politically, it started for me with the 911 topic in the year 2007 and has progressed through various other conspiracy truths, ultimately leading to a spiritual awakening since then. Of course, I too was initially beguiled by Alex Jones and David Icke, but I failed to realize Mr. Igan's dishonesty until fairly recently when he was "interviewed" by Globebusters and Jeranism regarding airline flight paths. Prior to that, I was repeatedly inspired by his weekly radio show "Surviving The Matrix" on his website, which left me feeling remarkably empowered. Though I thought it somewhat disappointing that I never got responses from him when I reached out except when I mentioned a donation, it wasn't until I learned of his position on Flat Earth that the first alarm bells went off. Thank you sincerely for posting this expository thread on him here. It's been most informative. Keep persevering, my brother and fellow truth seeker!

visionseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:50 am

https://steemit.com/life/@elissahawke/an-open-musing-about-ken-o-keefe-max-igan-richie-allen-and-david-icke
https://steemit.com/anarchy/@elissahawke/ken-o-keefe-freefall-the-shooting-star-that-cant-find-a-vein-notes-on-a-dickhead-by-elissa-hawke
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm

After Eric reposted his "Debunking the Spinning Ball Earth" video, I saw a recommended video that was titled "Everything is a lie". I thought it sounded cool and clicked on it. Well, it was Max Igan, whom I stopped following a long time ago. I listened to what he had to say and it was interesting but I was getting a weird vibe the whole time, after listening to one of his newer old man rants, turns out he's no different really. Still has the same "I'm done talking about flat earth, because it doesn't matter" mentality as ever. When he never even talked about it in an appropriate way to begin with, all he ever did was try to debunk flat earth and along the way be an absolute asshole to people.

OHHHHH and now he thinks our history started 200 years ago from an invading government virus, and a ton of other stuff that he rambles on about, like Nikola Tesla never existed. But flat water?!?! WTF? Nah, doesn't matter. Just goes to show that he is one purest definitions of a gatekeeper, next to Alex Jones.

edit; he had the gall to say he's done pretty much everything he could to wake people up in one of those vids too.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by mondzdolo Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:24 pm

I have been a huge fan of Max Igan for the last few years, but always found it odd that he was unwilling to touch the flat earth "rabbit hole" as he called it. Now there are 2 things which have absolutely convinced me that he is raging shill: 1. This thread and 2. The fact that he insists the Christchurch shooting actually happened.

Despite the insurmountable amount of airtight evidence pointing to the hoaxery of it all, he actually has the cojones to state, with a straight face, that it was a poorly planned false flag attack. He totally dismisses the deal-breaking anomalies such as: disappearing shell casings, the pre-planted magazine, the lack of damage to the walls, windows and flesh shot at point-blank range, plus the inexplicable lack of normal human reaction to a life and death situation

Nowadays, I'm only watching his videos to see just how much of the elite's agenda he is brazenly pushing as truth.

mondzdolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Vinny Eastwood was supporting Igan and deleting comments and blocking anyone who called out Max as a shill. Further confirming my concerns about Eastwood himself.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by mondzdolo Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Looks like the eloquent "troofer" Shill-I-Am Shakespeare, a.k.a. Max Igan now has the new role of professional firefighter to add to his resumé. He's single-handedly fighting a 5 alarm blaze of shill accusation comments on his "The Christchurch Massacre - An Independent Analysis" youtube video.

The only thing the analysis is independent of is the truth, lol!

mondzdolo

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:34 pm

I've no problem with his Christchurch analysis especially since none of you were there. Provide facts to his claim not having truth. It's the fact that he keeps bringing up flat earth like it doesn't matter is where the problem lies.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:03 am

lotuseater wrote:I've no problem with his Christchurch analysis especially since none of you were there. Provide facts to his claim not having truth. It's the fact that he keeps bringing up flat earth like it doesn't matter is where the problem lies.

His disregard for FE is a problem that was exposed long ago, his disinformation on the Christchurch false flag has now opened the eyes of others to his game.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:56 am

Again, what disinfo? Provide facts and evidence.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:08 am

lotuseater wrote:
Again, what disinfo?
Provide facts and evidence.

Are you promoting Christchurch as a real event (not CGI enhanced false flag)?

Are you praising Max Igan for having reported the Christchurch event as real?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:36 am

lotuseater wrote:Again, what disinfo? Provide facts and evidence.

Just watch the live stream video, it's blatantly obvious it's fake. Bodies already piled in corners, disappearing cartridges, evidence of edits, filters put on windscreen show no bullet holes, I could go on all day.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:38 pm

Yes, it's obvious it's a false flag but that's not what I'm asking, provide evidence that his analysis is wrong.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:26 pm

lotuseater wrote:Yes, it's obvious it's a false flag but that's not what I'm asking, provide evidence that his analysis is wrong.

At 12 minutes of the video:  368 - Max Igan / The Christchurch Massacre - An Independent Analysis

Max Igan quotes:
"...it suggests that this has been a planned, staged, and orchestrated event; it's got government operation, police management, false flag, Manchurian candidate or black-ops assassin written all over it."

"...either this man was a Manchurian candidate who was programed to do this why he was in Turkey or ISRAEL or he was simply a trained assassin that was doing it because that was his gig."

"...I do not for a second believe that the event was a hoax and that people did not die."

"...I saw the video and people most defiantly died, these were real bullets, and real blood, there was real dead people."

"...the idea that it [Christchurch Massacre] was CGI that there are no bullet casings and no shell casings being ejected from the gun and that the shell casings that are being ejected are disappearing in mid-air."

"...there's one particular scene of the video where he's out on the sidewalk and he's firing down the sidewalk and the shell casings do indeed appear to disappear in thin air, but what were looking at is video compression, what were looking at is crappy bandwidth, what were looking at is a guy who's got a GoPro on his head that is streaming through a cell phone on New Zealand WIFI and whats the WIFI like when your on the go and on the move in Christchurch."

"...this is not CGI this is real bullets being fired."

"... this guy was live streaming..."

lotuseater, WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:56 pm

These are just quotes. So you think it's CGI? I forgot why I stopped posting on this forum, being that you're just as much of a shill as Igan. I'm done. You can return to you're regularly scheduled pettiness.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by mondzdolo Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 am

lotuseater wrote:I've no problem with his Christchurch analysis especially since none of you were there. Provide facts to his claim not having truth. It's the fact that he keeps bringing up flat earth like it doesn't matter is where the problem lies.

Since when did being at the scene of a deception become a requirement for debunking it? Do you need to be in the ISS to know that space travel is a hoax? Do you need to be in the NBL pool to know that space walks are really just swimming lessons? Do you need to be in Nasa's green screen studio to know that their floating in "orbit" shenanigans are phony? Objective critical analysis of the MSM's official narrative is the only requirement. When sufficient holes are found in their narrative after conducting such an analysis, it's safe to ascertain that it is lie. One does not need to be at the scene of the crime, nor require a written admission of guilt from the deceivers as proof, just as one does not need a 100% accurate flat earth map to know beyond a shadow of doubt that the earth is flat and stationary.

There are at least 12 unresolvable red flags surrounding the Christchurch narrative and these, coupled with Igan's desperate incessant pushing of the built-in alternative red-shirt handler faux conspiracy theory, along with his grasping at straws multi-version release of his so called independent analysis video are proof enough for me and many others that this event was a poorly staged hoax.

You having no problem with Igan's analysis shows that you have not done your due diligence as I and many others have. Isn't this forum the medium for us to expose deception in all its forms? Isn't it important to point out every deception thrown at us by the MSM and its agents of chaos so that we remain awake and united in truth?

mondzdolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samp69 Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 am

Max has a revelation.

Samp69

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:45 am

Samp69 wrote:
Max Igan admits, apologizes and confesses

Max = Dead Uncles name
Igan = Sons name

Max Igan means 33 in Gamataria but this is another Freemason Coincidence.

Flat Earth = we live in an enclosed environment all weather is controlled

Archons Theme Park - who come down and play West World with man
Archons cause tidal waves (basically reset mankind)
Archons created Mud Floods, they are real

Alex Jones is probably a biological robot
Whites being slaves is wrong it's just something they tell Blacks

Max Igan was right about the Christ Church Shooting and everyone else was wrong

Cycle Planetary alignment caused Max Igan to have a bright light shine down on his head and he download all the information
Max Igan is the Chosen One - he cracked the game
2022 will usher in a new Ice Age because that is the date his passport expires
Thanks everyone that gave me money

Write Down what Max Igan tells you on Leather so that it will last

blah blah blah Shill Shill Shill

Let us not forget, that in the past MAX IGAN claimed the Earth was Spherical because he paid for and flew Qantas from Australia to South America (nonstop).  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Samp69 Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 am

I hear ya, you make valid points. I take what he says with a grain of salt. Perhaps I should have used a different word other than "revelation"....mental breakdown maybe...? I posted the video because I found it entertaining, not for it's honest (or lack there of) content. We can forgive, but I find it nearly impossible to forget.

Samp69

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:59 am

So the man who allegedly proved Earth spherical because he paid for and flew Qantas from Australia to South America (nonstop), now believes he did so over a flat Earth?

"The Earth is flat" and "all weather is controlled."  -Max Igan

Why does Max keep putting these two phrases together?  Weather modification technology exists of course, but claiming "ALL weather is controlled," is just a blatantly false statement.

"Mudfloods are absolutely correct" -Max Igan
"Giant trees on Flat Earth are absolutely correct" -Max Igan

So he's asserting a bunch of other dubious theories as 100% factual along with Flat Earth, typical controlled opposition bullshit.

Why does he have a swastika drawn on his hand that he keeps flashing for the camera?  Yet another red-flag.

"I had a huge light shine down on my head and had this huge download reveal the whole game to me and how it's played in levels." -Max Igan

So a mysterious energy entered his body and told him all the truths of this reality (just like David Icke) and revealed that it's an enclosed world game played in levels (just like Mark Sargent).  Funny, it took me a decade's worth of deep research to learn all this stuff, but these guys just get lights shining on them and download everything via osmosis.

"At the end of this game, they plan to decimate everything that's above and below the 33rd parallel." -Max Igan

Now Max is claiming to have foreknowledge that Freemasons are going to destroy everything on Earth above and below the 33rd lines of North/South latitude! So just this week, Max has discovered the Earth is flat, there's a "dome," ALL weather is controlled, mesas were actually ancient giant tree stumps, mudfloods wiped out entire populations, and Freemasons are going to kill everyone who doesn't live near the equator. Talk about fear-porn... it's clear Max is just claiming Flat Earth to stay relevant, and mixing it with a bunch of bullshit to gate-keep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samp69 Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:19 am

...and that response right there, is an great example of what I (and probably a few others) admire about you. Not only do you quite thoroughly know your shit, perhaps in addition to or as a result of that, are able to discover and articulate connections that (from my perspective) aren't so obvious, with ease.

I don't mean to seem like I'm kissing your ass or trying to gain favour, I'm just giving credit where credit is due.

Samp69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yogi Tolord Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Max has finally leveled off his crazy thinking!
Yogi Tolord
Yogi Tolord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next