IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

+37
lunastal
Digitalbath2
colander bowl
tycho_brahe
John
Nf35
Vdragoon
Freepressfreepeople
RedorBlue
blackchoy
vivektodmal
Cyriak
Flatanon
Realearth
BosnianFlatearther
JohannJohann
mindflood
Bringemdown
MMDC
CSI
tenn
rellimnosaj
InnerCynic
lotuseater
Ann
FL@T-E@RTH
csp
Admin
fakenasa
susie
Schpankme
Meister
pikatchum
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
vamsi108
lizardking
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by readlaurency on Jun 28, 2015 at 7:06am

https://i.imgur.com/Sm7eFiK.mp4

All the "space" debris in motion...I notice they stress the geocentric orbit like a Saturnian ring...
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by csp on Jun 28, 2015 at 8:11am

All the "space" debris in motion...I notice they stress the geocentric orbit like a Saturnian ring...

Haha classic!

Why is it we never see this space junk eclipse any stars? If the junk is right there and there is so much of it, surely we would see it block out a bit of star light every now and then right?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by dan on Jun 28, 2015 at 11:43am

Haha exactly! The stars are soooooo far away making them tiny and the space junk is sooooo close to us making them huge that of course they would eclipse stars often. Show me this video please! Just another one of the hundreds of nails in the coffin for the ball.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on Jun 28, 2015 at 1:03pm

Jun 28, 2015 at 5:46am csp said:

I've asked him to take some pictures and record a video next time, so we can add it to our collection of "anomalies"!

Good job, I would definitely appreciate it if he did make that video. He would be a valued addition to the forum if he is interested in joining; it would be great to have someone who knows that satellites are fake and who also works for a communications company.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by twelveohone on Jul 6, 2015 at 9:58pm

Hi, I just joined the forum. This is a lot to take in; I'm receptive to it.

Part of believing this is to verify observations, correct? So, I have a question; please be gentle.

We have an AT&T "Micro cell" or "M-cell" device, since we don't have great coverage in our house. When I set the device up, the instructions said that it needed to be near a window so that it could receive the "GPS signal". It refused to finish setting up until I had moved it to be near a window.

What accounts for that? It was connected to wifi; it was connected to Internet; and it also could receive a limited amount of cell connection (it's not absent in our home, just only a bar or so). How did it know it was near a window? (I really like the comment about GPS not working while in a plane!)

Thanks! I look forward to learning more.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by sargentsucks on Jul 7, 2015 at 12:47am

We have the exact same "M-cell" set up due to complete lack of any towers near by and it works wonderful. Not questioning your set up process but my set up did not involve needing close proximity to a window or a signal of any kind not available by Wi-fi. There is a booster that requires a signal to work but the M cell only needs the net.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by csp on Jul 7, 2015 at 2:53am

Jul 7, 2015 at 12:47am sargentsucks said:
We have the exact same "M-cell" set up due to complete lack of any towers near by and it works wonderful. Not questioning your set up process but my set up did not involve needing close proximity to a window or a signal of any kind not available by Wi-fi. There is a booster that requires a signal to work but the M cell only needs the net.

My guess is all those radio telescopes in the desert looking for aliens are really just providing TV and Cell service.

I bet your guess isn't far off. My mate also had a VHF radio when he was younger, on a nice crisp clear night you could talk to folks overseas without issues - on a cloudy night, or during the day it was impossible.

Also, found this interesting site, someone created recently:
stuffin.space/

Lots of "stuff" out there apparently Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by thinkforyourself on Jul 7, 2015 at 12:37pm

Jul 6, 2015 at 9:58pm twelveohone said:
Hi, I just joined the forum. This is a lot to take in; I'm receptive to it.

Part of believing this is to verify observations, correct? So, I have a question; please be gentle.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I imagine that there are phone towers near you, whether you know about them or not; as Zarlodius said, those in the desert could easily be used for that coverage.

The system for Skywave Propagation has been worked on for several decades, so they will have made sure to bring coverage to all areas where they offer 'satellite' services.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by vamsi108 on Jul 11, 2015 at 1:44pm

BREAKING NEWS Sat july 11 2015 :- "Solar-powered drones at 60,000ft, satellites and lasers: Zuckerberg reveals Facebook's futuristic vision of the internet

Firm developing systems to develop internet to underdeveloped countries
Drones will stay in flight for months and beam data to Earth using lasers
Has hired experts in solar power than could keep drones flying for months
Comes after Facebook recently bought VR headset firm
Facebook has also hired Nasa experts to help with drone systems"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2591138/Drones-satellites-lasers-Mark-Zuckerberg-outlines-future-internet-Facebook.html#ixzz3faOffhmv

Its funny lol why don't they just use satellites why do they need drones, could it be that the lights in the sky that are supposedly satellites are actually drones and what I find most insightful is that Nasa are the consultants for this . Nasa are the experts at low flying drones , so the truth comes out there are no satellites just low flying drones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by pinetrees on Jul 18, 2015 at 9:46pm

Here's a simple but rock-solid way to prove GPS hoax:

Premise: GPS fails to establish satellite (3+) connection on a plane either because of high velocity, thick fuselage, or both.

Experiment: testing GPS signal on the ground vs at cruising altitude

1) During taxiing, check your GPS at any point on the plane. It should work.

2) Once the plane reached cruising altitude (typically 9-11km), try it again. No signal.

3) Place the receiver right against the window. IT MAY PICK UP SIGNAL! Always did for me.

Conclusion: neither fuselage thickness nor plane's velocity WOULD prevent GPS from working on a plane... if it were actually connecting to satellites thousands of miles above ground. Instead, in order for it to work, the user must be either near the ground OR have a direct line of sight with the ground GPS TRANSMITTERS once airborne (specific altitude subject to testing).
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by vamsi108 on Jul 21, 2015 at 2:38pm

ok so now they have a satellite taking photos from 1million miles . Look I just don't have time to debunk this lol cause I am too busy laughing my ass off this really takes the cake for me . Yeh GPS satellites from 22000 kms away thats absurd and alot of the propaganda is absurd I mean some of the perms on those chicks in the I.S.S well thats a comedy act right there! ok this is completly absurd but im not omniscent so I don't know the complete picture but my spidey senses are tingling and I smell some potent stinky BS thats all I am gonna say .I know we are meant to be serious and scientific about investigation and showing how the propaganda is fake but REALLY you took a photo from 1million miles away wow lol.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 YH3YK9vIPHSZNJYWeBqQ

http://www.space.com/29992-gorgeous-earth-photo-dscovr-satellite.html?cmpid=514630_20150720_49461056&adbid=10152954034681466&adbpl=fb&adbpr=17610706465
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Opie on Aug 1, 2015 at 2:41am

If there are satellites already delivering internet all over the earth, why is it necessary for Facebook to send up drones and balloons to get internet service to remote areas? It would seem that if satellite technology existed, that the supposed satellite wave would reach the remote areas.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/30/facebook-drone-aquila-internet-solar-powered/30890057/
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by questionauthority on Sep 8, 2015 at 5:01am

I used the Star Walk App to help me locate the ISS so I could view it through my telescope. Man this cracked me up. I was in stitches! Very Happy

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by questionauthority on Sep 8, 2015 at 8:48pm

Satellites do not exist.

The only thing that exists that we know for sure about is land based cell tower bands, fiber optic wires, Decca Nav System and a few others that are all on Earth and within close proximity to the ground.

Definitely not in "outer space" hahaha

Here is a fun video I put together to encourage the spread of the flat earth with this knowledge.

I gave a shout out to this board in the video also. Wink

Alternative Link for some countries:

https://vimeo.com/138668620
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by rare on Sep 13, 2015 at 2:31pm

You might question should you be able to see something the size of a school bus 22,000 miles away? And if you look on this thread you'll find the many alternatives that are more established which you would be able to see and make more sense as cheaper alternatives for companies interested in profits. And does anyone actually say those are satellites? Could they not be the high alt drones, balloons etc? If FB and Google are going to be using those systems it would stand to reason that's what they might be. Isn't that more likely than something 22k miles away that you can see with the naked eye?

(Oh. That post vanished? My answer now makes no sense! Forgive. It was in answer to 'spurge' asking what those things in the sky were.)
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by susie on Oct 2, 2015 at 8:42pm

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 11873406_1033984089958957_5441685573054040900_n

Satellite signal relay plane?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by susie on Oct 17, 2015 at 8:55am

GPS Hoax Satellites never existed ever!!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by richlion on Oct 17, 2015 at 2:54pm

How Can Rockets Reach Other Planets?

(I hope this is posted in the right section, it's the closest I came across. And since this article goes back to NASA and what they tell us what they had sent up, I think this is the right section.)

Short answer: they can't!

Nearly everyone accepts without question of men landing on the Moon, of sending satellites to Mars and beyond. The current news at the time of this writing is, that a satellite was sent to Pluto 7.3 billion kilometres away. But flat earthers know this is stupid. I hope to show you how much more so it is with this article.

We are told a rocket travels anywhere from 20,000 – 25,000mph (36,000 is the figure given for the satellite that went to Pluto). This, I don't believe, but let's say it's true – how is this possible to reach the Moon, Mars, Venus or any planet? Using the figures that NASA and others give us – there should be no argument from globe earth believers. So, let's continue...

We are told that the earth is traveling at 67,000mph around the sun. if you were going to the moon, the moon would also be going 67,000mph around the Sun as it travels around the earth. Ignoring the fact that we didn't land on the moon, how can we even reach the moon? Let me ask you this: If you are traveling in your car at 20mph, how can you catch up to someone going 60mph? You never will. In short, the moon is moving 3x faster than a rocket.

“Maybe the rocket goes in the opposite direction to reach it?” How does that make sense? By what we are told if the earth and moon is going at 67,000mph, how can you circle the moon? The moon will still be traveling at 67K. In fact, as soon as you take off you'll have to play catch up, as the earth and moon are going around the sun at incredible speed.

It's gets more ludicrous, as we are told our solar system is also orbiting around The Milky Way at an incredible 500,000mph. Thus, our “Buck Rodgers” space ship has to travel at this speed, too. And the craziness doesn't stop there, either.

We are told (lied to) that The Milky Way is moving away from where the “Big Bang” occurred at the lightening speed (literally) at 670 million mph. That's the speed of light. If our rocket cannot travel at the speed of light it would literally be lost in space; it would be outside of our galaxy in no time.

Do you see how crazy all this nonsense our scientists tell us? In fact, some science fiction writers have more sense than NASA scientists. At least they write into their novels that their flying saucers is filled with some form of force field to protect them, or they travel through a “worm hole.” At least making this up makes their story more believable.

Sending satellites to other planets they would have to play catch up, too. Other problems encounter would be how to do this without the rocket having special heat resistant metals. Another problem would be how the rocket can withstand disintegration. Of course, the answer to all this is that space travel is impossible!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by o on Oct 17, 2015 at 3:46pm

Yesterday the Russian Proton-M Rocket carrying TURKSAT 4B satellite is (told to be) launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome (Space Station), Kazakhistan

All the videos regarding yesterday's event seem to be copy/paste collages of previous videos Smile I would not recommend you to watch all links below unless you are interested in making a youtube video. This post of mine is kind of an archive for myself.

Official announcements and news on 16-17 October 2015:

Пуск РКН

A Russian Proton-M rocket has launched tonight from Baikonur carrying the Turksat 4B payload for International Launch Services. Liftoff occurred at 20:41 UTC with separation of the payload expected tomorrow morning.

On 16th October 2015 at 23:40 Moscow time (20:40 GMT) a Proton-M rocket with a Breeze-M upper stage was launched from pad 200 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome. The payload was the Turksat-4B communications satellite. Credit: Roscosmos

Video on Turkish newspaper website

http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2015/dunya/turksat-4b-uydusu-uzaya-firlatildi-961820/

Prime minister being proud of the satellite launch on live program

http://www.trthaber.com/haber/gundem/basbakan-davutogluna-canli-yayinda-turksat-4b-surprizi-209711.html

And here comes some identical bits of footage from previous launches:

Russian space launch goes awry (16 May 2015)

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tech/2015/05/16/russia-proton-m-rocket-failure.russia-federal-space-agency/video/playlists/space-launches/

A Russian Proton-M Rocket launched from Baikonur today, October 25th 2013 at 18:08 UTC. The rocket launched the Sirius FM-6 satellite into orbit. Sirius FM-6 will provide radio broadcasting to millions of users. (25 October 2013)

Russia launches 1st Proton rocket with UK sat after May accident (28 August 2015) the negatives (day vs night) seem to be used in yesterday's footage

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

wideawake
Post by wideawake on Oct 26, 2015 at 8:11am

Hasn't anyone even done the simple math to prove the stupidity of satellite claims? Even with really generous numbers to help the "satellites are true" believers the numbers just do not lie.

Assuming the satellite era started in 1957 and ending 2015 that's approximately 3026 weeks. If there are 2200+ satellites in current orbit then that would mean 1.3 (Perfect) launches every week for the past 55+ years. By their own admission satellites don't have that long a lifespan so the number of launches would be far greater in a shorter period or is my simple math wrong? Smile
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by timewarper108 on Oct 26, 2015 at 12:40pm

On RTs news website today is a story that the US is worried that the Russians will cut the undersea communication cables between the US and the rest of the world thereby cutting off military and commercial links. The story claims that 95% of overseas communications are carried by these undersea cables,if we assume the other 5% is carried underground,down Mexico way for example then it would seem to be saying they have no satellite communications at all....in a round about sort of way.
.....the story is from the new york times 25th October
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by susie on Oct 28, 2015 at 3:14pm

A Spherical Hall of Mirrors
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by susie on Oct 28, 2015 at 7:12pm

http://www.intellihub.com/deep-undersea-cables-relaying-95-of-world-communications-10t-in-daily-commerce-to-be-cut-in-coming-attack/

Additionally the report, written by David Sanger and Eric Schmidt, outlined the fact that these “vital undersea cables” actually carry “95 percent” of our daily Internet communications worldwide allowing for “global business worth more than $10 trillion a day” to be conducted online.

Needless to say if any portion of this undersea cable network was affected negatively the global repercussions world could be devastating as modern man is so reliant on such technology.

Here it is Timewarper108. We were discussing this on a post where a lady said her hubby, an engineer, had only the satellite issue stumping him. I posted this thread and a couple vids on it then this story. Ive got him now!! Wink

Here is a video take on it.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by vamsi108 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:27 am

Satellites Don't Exist part 1!!(Lighter Than Air Vehicles, Drones, Balloons do though, in the Atmosphere not space) Read on for the illuminating truth!

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Avrueu8

In considering space flight we should understand the limitations of rockets . Without atmosphere to propel there is no thrust so a rocket simply loses propulsion and begins to descend . Hence despite the grandiose displays of rocket launches all rockets simply begin to level off and descend , WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN (See here for detailed scientific evidence on rocket failure in space: http://ifers.123.st/t22-nasa-fail-compilation#395

Usually rockets end up in the ocean out of sight out of mind where they harmlessly splash down meanwhile the astronots who never actually were in the rocket are busy filming in secret studios or zero G planes to mimic the sitcoms they use to deceive and entertain the public . So public displays of rocket launches occasionally happen yet most are falsely announced yet never even really take place . In part 1 we outline the basic space hoax fraud paradigm and in part 2 we will describe how satellites are not actually in outer space but are various high altitude lighter then air systems that mimic space satellites .

Below are listed the Four cases of egregious fraud that completely invalidates NASA as a credible agency and instead is a purveyor of pseudoscience and Lysenkoism. Lysenkoism is used metaphorically to describe the manipulation or distortion of the scientific process as a way to reach a predetermined conclusion as dictated by an ideological bias, often related to social or political objectives.

The American taxpayer derives virtually no benefit from NASA'S existence and alleged scientific contributions derived by supposed explorations and experiments in space. Absent of any other sources to verify, we have had to prostate ourselves to the so-called "experts" despite irrefutable evidence that NASA is nothing more than an elaborate financial embezzler and pseudoscience peddler. In Part 1 we established a bar of credibility stating that "Fraud Vitiates Everything"

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 EBfrXxj

In short, once fraud is detected everything that sits upon it is now in question. Your credibility is shot! Who would disagree with the logic of found fraud destroys the validity of everything? It's reasonable, predictable and has the power to instantly change the direction of one's perception, even those that were held sacred. Fraud has no limits by those who engage in it and it's been around along time. Do you think real fraudsters stop at just one fraud? Or do you think they keep going and going until they die or get caught? The answer is a simple one. Why would you ever stop lucrative fraudulent activity if you haven't been caught? So the chance for systemic fraud once initial fraud is found becomes a virtual certainty.

NASA's four undeniable frauds;

1. The Apollo Moon Landing Hoax

2. The 1986 Challenger Disaster Hoax-

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/04/30/are-the-crew-members-of-1986-space-shuttle-challenger-still-alive/
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 4r3FvZ9

3. The International Space Station Hoax

4. The ongoing involvement and manipulation by Freemasons  
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 7TF3kB4

*Of key significance was the very same majority shareholders of key military and aerospace contractors are also majority shareholders of major Hollywood production companies and virtually all mass media outlets in America.

1. The Apollo Moon Landings Fraud- The overwhelming evidence that has accumulated makes it clear that these were staged and no credible proof as of today shows that anyone has ever been there. The Van Allen radiation belts that surround earth would have fried them to a crisp had they truly gone. Combined with the ultra-pathetic unexplained loss of Apollo eleven's flight information, i.e. supposed reels of video and photos plus all flight telemetry data is absurd. Such valuable property would have been under strict lock and key. And again there is unrelenting video and photos of Masonic gestures and symbology proving the continuity of occult underpinnings.

2. The Challenger Disaster Fraud- In 1986 the Challenger Space Shuttle exploded 75 seconds into flight. Seven astronauts were allegedly killed and as you could imagine people were horrified as it was shown on national television. The whole nation mourned as elaborate services and memorials were held to honor the fallen. The only "fallen" are all the people that have "fallen" for the fake Freemasonic hoax. Six of the seven have been identified or still alive and some are even using the same last names. This is irrefutable.

3. International Space Station Fraud - The International Space Station, just like everything else brought to us by NASA, is a fake Freemasonic hoax, a complete fabrication done with special effects, models, pools, zero G planes, and various camera tricks. The plethora of You tube footage revealing underwater bubbles, scuba divers, green screens and overt Masonic hand gestures is hard to ignore. The other smoking gun is the actual design of the ISS which more resembles a Habatrail for a hamster than a space laboratory. The mere fact there are no airlocks between modules seems ridiculous. Coincidentally the modules are elongated so they can easily be simulated in a Boeing 737 zero G plane.

4. Freemasons In Space- Confirmed Freemasons are John Glenn, Gordo Cooper, Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin, Donn Eisele, Gus Grissom, James Irwin, Walter Shirra, Thomas Stafford, Paul Weitz. These are just the astronauts that have been positively identified as Freemasons. This obviously does not include the Freemasons that are working for or behind the scenes of NASA which is very significant.

Please understand the implications as we move forward. Because of the systemic fraud already revealed, NASA's credibility is totally shot!!  Any statements, announcements, projects, missions, technologies, etc must all be looked at with new lenses. Emotionalism must be replaced with skepticism and condemnation to bring things into focus. The  mass psychopathy has brought the world to the brink for their implementation of their dystopian New World Order. Out of chaos comes order is their deluded mantra despite being the actual creators of the chaos they will emerge from. Talk about a snake eating its tail.

So if you want to put your faith in NASA, you then have to put your faith in other things like JFK was shot by lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald and not the CIA. The Federal Reserve Act did not give the Rothschilds control of our currency and banking system. USS Liberty was not attacked by Israel in 1967 or that 19 jihadists Muslims actually piloted the most sophisticated commercial jets, two Boeing 767-200ER's into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9/11.NASA is a military agency that is under the control of the creators of worldwide chaos, the Zionist Corporate Mafia. The whole NASA construct is falling apart as people are waking-up to the fraud and deception that has been foisted on humanity.

I wonder if the hole they've dug for themselves is now bigger than the hole that the thrusters of Apollo 11 should of created when it landed on the moon? I guess they forgot about that one little detail in the studio.The Nasa Mafia saw the opportunity to steal billions of tax-payer dollars under the guise of satellites and rocketry. They introduced a fictional entity called a "satellite" as per Arthur C. Clarke which would revolutionize the world in so many key industries and sectors. There was just one problem it's all bullcrap!

Satellites Don't Exist part 2

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 WzLOyqJ

The origins of satellites came from the mind of famous science-fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke. He wrote The 1945 Proposal by Arthur C. Clarke for Geostationary Satellite Communications. Arthur C. Clarke was a high level Freemason . Arthur C. Clarke was writing science fiction stories along with other notable sci-fi writers Philip K. Dick, Robert Heinlein and L. Ron Hubbard. Arthur C. Clarke did initially claim to know Hubbard, however later he denied that statement and thought L. Ron Hubbard to be completely crazy. That link to Hubbard had to be broken, all out rebuke works well.

There is a seven year overlap between 1945 to 1952 when Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard and Arthur C. Clarke were all alive and were witness to the Science Fiction industry exploding into the eager minds of young people. I find the Roswell crash in July 1947 quite timely and it certainly propelled the interest in space to mania levels.Hollywood didn't miss the cue since they're owned by the Rothschilds. Hollywood started cranking out sci-fi movies by the truckload. At the top of the Sci-Fi movie heap was the great undiscovered frontier -- Space

The Corporations saw an opportunity to make a ton of money by pushing the space meme. At some point a scheme was hatched to fake launch satellites into space for profit. NASA also became a tool to constantly remind humans of our insignificance in the boundless cosmic order. NASA has been beating the divinity out of us with pseudoscience, propaganda and spiritual delineation. In other words "control" Pre-NASA had accumulated and assimilated the intellectual property from Jack Parsons to the point where he was no longer needed or wanted.

Sputnik 1 was launched first in 1957 shocking fooling the world and Explorer 1 soon followed in 1958 the year NASA was created. NASA was also created to militarize space and the atmosphere below it, but why?Simple, in order to conceal the deceptions of the Zionist Corporate Mafia and their Freemason minions, the Corporations needed to "secure" the perimeter and operate above any jurisdiction. All information above our heads skyward was now in the hands of NASA as the "official" source, in other words the propaganda machine was created.

It's laughable when you realize we're solely reliant on just one source for all information regarding the cosmos--NASA. Along with the Controlled Major Mass Media NASA is free to dispense as much GGI/Pixar/Photshop fairy tales as fast as we can gobble them up. I guarantee the satanists of NASA have been laughing along time about their ruses, however they're being exposed more than ever as incompetent pseudoscience degenerates when real scrutiny is applied.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 IW2TQMb

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 OupvaU1

Seemingly unrelated, in 1959 the Antarctic treaty was signed and is now totally off limits backed by military force. The North Pole is also militarized, though no formal multilateral agreement exists. Still any attempt to traverse either will result in immediate military expulsion and possible jail-time. To date no human has ever traversed Antarctica, EVER!! Think about that for a moment and consider the absurdity of it. There's still a continent that has never been explored and we're not allowed access to it! Why?

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 LVoOXFf

Even the treaty wiki page uses a "satellite composite image of Antarctica, where's the real photo?  Hold on now....NASA can somehow send a satellite to Ceres 257 million miles away without a hitch, but the deepest hole ever drilled is only 7.5 miles out of 3,959 miles to the center of the earth. The other 3,952.5 miles is unknown and pseudoscience fills in the blanks with no true hypothesis just blather. Man hasn't even been to the bottom of his own ocean (Challenger Deep) So if we haven't mastered our own domain how is it possible to send a probe to Ceres and retrieve such stunning images? Because it's simulated that's why! The only real images of Ceres that exist reside where they were created, on the hard drives of NASA computers. We will return to the aspect of Antarctica a little later so consider it a seed that has been planted.

The Zionist Corporate  Mafia saw another opportunity to steal billions along with their fiat currency central bank thievery and debt-based slavery. That opportunity was satellites launched into orbit. They had their man Freemason Arthur C. Clarke waiting in the fold to ride shotgun, writing sci-fi genre as if it were science. He was a key piece in creating the exploding interest in space and the great mysteries of the cosmos.Clarke was the perfect asset that NASA needed. Clarke's sci-fi prowess elevated his fictional ideas as seemingly plausible and scientific. Behind the veil of NASA a symbolic baton was passed to Clarke who becomes the key to both the Apollo fraud and the ongoing satellite fraud.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 7jnq1jn

How convenient it was that Clarke's 2001 A Space Odyssey was made into a movie by Stanley  Kubrick in 1968 and the Apollo 11 moon landings were faked by Kubrick in 1969. One could surmise that 2001 A Space Odyssey was a "dry-run" prior to Apollo. 2001 A Space Odyssey was the primer for the Apollo hoax.Since we know from part 1 that the ISS is fake, than I posit that all satellites are illusory and don't exist. The only thing that exists are the profit margins of the Corporate Mafia. Satellites are pseudoscience and there is no credible evidence that they exist. No actual photos, no actual video footage, only CGI/Pixar/Photoshop satellites. The staunch evidence that satellites do not exist is paradoxically simple because there's no credible proof they do exist.

People remark "yeah but I saw the International Space Station!." Consider for a moment that what you saw was an inflatable replica. In WW2 the U.S. made wide use of inflatable tanks and rubber airplanes to deceive Hitler's reconnaissance efforts. From high altitude you cannot make the distinction between real or rubber. The point is that the military has a history of this type of deception.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 2olDdK2

William Cooper said "Exploration of the moon stopped because it was impossible to continue the hoax without being discovered. And of course they ran out of pre-filmed episodes. No man has ever ascended much higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth's surface. At or under that altitude the astronauts are beneath the radiation of the Van Allen Belt and the Van Allen Belt shields them from the extreme radiation which permeates space. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program."How many manned missions to a planetary body could they fake? Just enough to set the table for the real goal, thousands of fake satellites launched into space and big profit margins. This was a much safer and secure revenue stream for the Corporations and having never returned to the moon makes the case.

Lets look at some of the companies involved in the Satellite sector. You want to look for four  Rothschild companies that are majority shareholders. Vanguard Group, State Street Corp., Fidelity and Black Rock. Go to investors.morningstar.com and put in the ticker symbol. Look for Equity Ownership/Institutions and you'll see the same entities in control. As you'll see, the are plenty of publicly held companies and a bevy of privately held contractors whose majority stakeholders could quite possibly be the all connected.Why do I say that?

As it turns out the Rothschilds are into the Venture Capital game, for example The Edmond De Rothschild Investment Partners. They can capitalize startups and have a major equity stake in them while adding another pawn to their chessboard. Also Corporate alliances such as the Rothschild Investment Partners and Global Corporate Partners can be forged to gobble-up smaller companies as vassals. Here is a telling quote from the press release; Gerald Rosenfeld, Chief Executive Officer of Rothschild North America, said, "We believe the combination of Rothschild's global relationships and Global Technology Partner's access to and knowledge of the international defense and aerospace industry will create high level strategic advisory and investment opportunities.

These opportunities will arise from the continued consolidation of second and third tier defense companies, the anticipated relationships that are forming among aerospace and defense companies on a cross border basis and GTP's insight into defense markets and technologies." FYI, current Secretary Of Defense Ashton Carter is one of the original seven Global Technology Partners which pretty much sums it all-up. Read his corporate bio and realize he's in bed with the corporations too. Below are a few examples of Satellite related companies that have Rothschild majority ownership.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 RpdSPo2

Sample Of Satellite Majority Shareholders:

United Technologies, Loral Space and Communications, Ball Aerospace and Technology Corp, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrup Grumman
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 A41nBORSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 3Ytzkv6Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 RfVbsqISatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 YM0hweLSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Tz8iPKiSatellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Mr2Lmqj

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Eem7WUd

Don’t forget the same institutional majority shareholders of major Hollywood companies and subsidiaries such as Disney, Comcast, MGM, Time Warner, Dreamworks, Sony Entertaiment are  owned by the same corporations . Again, go to invest.morningstar.com and look-up these companies. Look for Vanguard Group, Fidelity, BlackRock LLC and State Street Corp. as majority shareholders, and thus Hollywood and The Controlled Major Mass Media become defacto propaganda machines for NASA. With the aquisition of Pixar by Disney in 2006 and Disney as a proven co-conspirator, we already have been subject to Pixar fakery as well.

If there are no satellites than how does GPS, Global Communications and other supposed space-based platforms really work?

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 RRCljBJ
LORAN tower station on Sand-Johnston Island, 1963

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 WhvjVEq
APN-4 installed in a Royal Canadian
Air Force Canso (PBY) aircraft.

The first is Land-based technologies. Land-based communications have been around along time and are still used today. Loran (long range navigation) was developed during World War Two with a range up to 1,500 miles. Towers like these were positioned to provide relatively seamless coverage for navigation. Towers positioned on islands would provide the necessary contact points for propagation at sea. The signal bounces off the ionosphere and creates a "Sky Wave" which in turn   creates the "Skip Distance" to the next tower. Remember, this technology is about 70 years old and incremental improvements in power, range and efficiency have been made since.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Shvk8T5

This is a simple video on land-based communications and the capabilities of microwave transmission.

Global Positioning Systems are based on cel-tower triangulation as Google kindly explains here and this accompanying video explains how it's done.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 4YTkmzq

News Flash!! The great Neil Disgrace DeGrasse Tyson now says the earth is an "Oblate Spheroid" he unwittingly makes the case for land-based technologies as the "Skip Distance" would be greater on an oblate spheroid as opposed to a completely spherical earth. More incredulous, all alleged images of earth must now be totally discounted as fakes because they're depicted as a perfect sphere. So either NASA has faked all the images of earth or earth has suddenly flattened-out since the Apollo Missions. Occam's Razor asserts that the simplest answer is always correct, so again NASA is full of crap.

Besides Tyson's pompous persona, he can't resist flashing his Freemasonic hand symbol. I wonder when we'll see him on a talk show, flash a hand signal and arrogantly say "NASA scientists now think the earth has continued to flatten-out and has actually stop spinning, isn't that amazing!" For me, that's something I could believe in"

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 22IHoBQ

[b]Underwater High-Speed Cables

The next mode of propagating data is through undersea cable. As you can see on the map below, cables connect all the continents with redundancy. There's an excellent website here that explains how undersea cable is laid and it also lists the advantages of cable versus satellites below.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 M4Em2yX

Why don’t we use satellite communication instead

1. Satellites aren’t used because they can’t carry terabytes of data for less than a billion dollars per communication line.

2. The bandwidth available using a single fiber optic cable and a laser beam is much much greater than you can get from a single satellite radio channel. This is due to the higher frequency and shorter wavelength of light compared to microwaves. The higher the frequency, the greater the bandwidth.

3. An undersea cable is a bundle many fiber optic cables. Consider each fiber cable as a channel. You can have more channels, each with a higher capacity, than you can build radio channels into a satellite.

4. The uplinks and downlinks cost and putting the satellite in space is a huge huge ask and far more risky.

5. The delay for satellite communications would be around 255ms both uplink and downlink. For continuous traffic this not to a bad price to pay. But for burst traffic (like voice) you pay for the delay at each pause. The Rule of Thumb is 10MS per 1000 miles so Rule of Thumb to Europe on say TAT-8 would be about 75MS vs 510MS for satellite.6. Finally, you can fix a broken cable. Once you launch the satellite you don’t get a chance to fix it if it gets broke.

More Nails In "The Satellites Exist" Coffin

Besides land-based technologies, the real pig-in-the-poke that creates the illusion of Satellite utility are Light-Than-Air-Vehicles (LAV)
High Altitude Airships (HAA) and High Altitude Platforms (HAP).This updated concept of a proven technology takes lighter-than-air vehicles into a realm that gives users capabilities on par with satellites at a fraction of the cost (1 to 2 orders of magnitude less). The HAA will also integrate reconfigurable, multi-mission payload suites. HAA is significantly less costly to deploy and operate than other airborne platforms, and supports critical missions for defense, homeland security, and other civil applications. Its operational persistence eliminates the need for in-theater logistic support. In position, an airship would survey a 600-mile diameter area and millions of cubic miles of airspace.-Lockheed MartinLockheed Martin has built more than 8,000 lighter-than-air platforms which is a pretty significant number for that fact alone.

They also have a nifty brochure about LTA's. Lighter Than Air Brochure LTA's are said to reach altitudes of 70,000 ft, but 100,000 ft and higher have been attained. They can stay aloft for months if not years, unmanned and controlled by ground based operators akin to drones. LTA's also have the capability to maintain a geosynchronous position that satellites purport to do also. With the massive amount of money that NASA embezzles you can bet they've poured significant resources into developing these platforms. The more cost-efficient platforms, the bigger the profit margins are in NASA's fake satellite deployments. It's also important to remember that without the illusion of satellites and probes, NASA could not pretend to venture into the void of space to explore and reveal the wonders of the cosmos.

Here are some examples of LTA's

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 ZoA7AzN

HAA's, LTA's and HAP's can take all shapes and certainly can be mis-perceived as satellites by the public. Besides High Altitude Airshsips there are HALE (High Altitude Long Endurance) stations or SPR (Stratospheric Platform Radios). As you can see from the list below there's alot going on right above our noses. But the real beauty of the deception is hidden in plain sight. If we happen to spot various airships in the sky (even the Goodyear Blimp) we only know them as blimps, no big deal. In reality they can be providing all the capabilities that satellites allegedly provide and we've had no idea it was a trojan horse. Below are more proofs that the skies are more than likely crawling with these platforms.

High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 6vJolIZ

Stratospheric Platform Radios

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Ti96JZD

And More...

HALO High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)
is the name of network based on the piloted Proteus airplane (mentioned earlier). The pilots will assure a continuous service in three eight hours shifts using two or more aircrafts. The transmission capacity of a single platform, initially of 10 Gbps, can grow up to 100 Gbps and beyond, serving the coverage area of 100 km diameter by more than 100 separate antenna beams. Consumers will be offered access to video, data and Internet at rates of 1...5 Mbps. A broadband radio link at 52 Mbps has been demonstrated in 1998.

Sky Station Sky Station is the name of a solar-powered aerostatic HAP system planned by Sky Station International. Initially, ion engines were envisaged. A single platform will provide mobile and fixed telecommunication services to an area of 150...1000 km diameter using spot-bam antennas. The planned data rates are 2 Mbps uplink and 10 Mbps downlink in fixed services. For mobile applications, 16 kbps for voice and 384 for data are planned. The cost of a worldwide broadband infrastructure is estimated at $2.5 billion.

StratSat is a solar-powered aerostatic HAP system planned by Advanced Technology Group for civilian and military applications. When needed, the platform can be dispatched at distances of thousands of kilometres, from one region to another, and kept operational up to five years in the stratosphere. The platform could be kept quasi-stationary within a 1 km cube. The cost of calls from a mobile phone is expected to be an order of magnitude lower compared to satellite phone calls.

The Airborne Relay Communication (ARC) system is an aerostatic platform planned by Platforms Wireless International. It is designed to operate at sub-stratospheric altitudes of 3...10 km. Originally, it was designed for defence radar uses. Its communication version is to provide fixed and mobile broadband services to areas of 55 ... 225 km diameter, servicing up to 1.5 million subscribers.

SkyTower
is a solar-powered radio-controlled aerodyne platform planned by SkyTower Telecommunications. It is based on Helios airplane (mentioned earlier). The interactive network systems are being designed for the total throughput of 10...20 Gbps per platform (125 Mbps per user), with an average transmission speed of 1.5 Mbps. The company claims that the system, applied to solve the last-mile problem, will have over 1000 times the broadband local access capacity of a satellite (as measured in bit-per-second- per-square kilometre), a fraction of the cost of cable and DSL to deploy (as measured in dollars-per-subscriber) and to be capable of set up in days. In June-July 2002, the first HDTV and IMT-2000 transmission capabilities were successfully demonstrated, including video telephony using an off-the shelf handsets and Internet wireless modem at a speed of 384 kbps.

HeliPlat is the name of an unmanned solar-powered stratospheric platform developed in the framework of a European project. Its applications cover localisation, environmental monitoring and broadband communications. The project involves some ten partners from Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Hungary, and Switzerland. A number of interconnected HeliPlats will create a HeliNet, offering broadband fixed wireless access (BFWA) or local multipoint distribution services (LMDS). The services can include Internet, Intranet, e-mail, telephony, data, LAN, videoconferencing, video-on-demand, TV broadcast, etc. Burst data rates can be as high as 155 Mbps. The present design foresees up to about 120 cells, each served by a single horn antenna.

HAPS The Japanese project aims at an aerostat platform that will offer classic mobile, fixed, and broadcasting services and new terrestrial wireless interactive multimedia applications. Include will be multimedia mobile access (mobile handsets, personal mobile terminals), emergency access, business access, car access, ITS, train access, air access, maritime access, etc. The concept embraces relaying of digital television, direct newsgathering, local broadcasting, and many other applications. A network of five HAPS will cover almost the total Japanese territory with signal of arrival elevation angle above 5 degrees. For 10 degrees elevation angle, 16 stations will be needed. A similar UK project foresees six HAPS to cover the whole United Kingdom.

Smaller specialized companies like ILC Dover work with NASA and DARPA on various platforms and support their development.ILC Dover has been involved in the design and development of high-altitude airships since the early 1980s supporting development programs for the Navy and NASA.The subsequent growth of the cellular phone market generated renewed interest in the use of high-altitude airships as a means of providing economical coverage in developing countries. ILC has supported Lockheed Martin in the development of HAA vehicles including HALE-D (High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator). We are also supporting DARPA’s ISIS (Integrated Sensor is Structure) high altitude program

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Zi0k3q7

Notice the Freemasonic use of the word ISIS!

Also companies like Near Space Corporation have other technologies such as (HASS) High Altitude Shuttle Systems, (SBS) Small Balloon Systems and (NBS) Nano Balloon Systems. HASS can reach altitudes of 100,000 ft and carry the HASS Shuttle as a payload

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 UEpOc0E

If that's not enough to cast doubt on the existence of satellites check out Project Loon by Google.

Their motto is "Balloon Powered Internet For Everyone""Project Loon balloons float in the stratosphere, twice as high as airplanes and the weather. In the stratosphere, there are many layers of wind, and each layer of wind varies in direction and speed. Loon balloons go where they’re needed by rising or descending into a layer of wind blowing in the desired direction of travel. By partnering with Telecommunications companies to share cellular spectrum we’ve enabled people to connect to the balloon network directly from their phones and other LTE-enabled devices. The signal is then passed across the balloon network and back down to the global Internet on Earth,"

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 DFzaeYC

[b]Three basic facts that NASA can't or won't explain.

1. How Do Satellites Survive 4,000F + Degree Heat in Space? There are only seven elements on the periodic table that could withstand this heat and none have been used for satellites. Satellites allegedly mainly reside in the thermosphere where temperatures can soar to 4,000F + Degrees. Not plausible

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 SPbAUMG

2.How can we even see satellites in space?
Space.com has posted How To Spot Satellites but conversely Universe Today says"If we could see these satellites from Earth’s surface, they would appear to hang motionless in the sky. The fact that they remain over the geographic same area means they provide the perfect platform for telecommunications, broadcast or weather observations"So which is it, can you see them or not? I never have. I now understand how extremely difficult it must be to take actual photos of other satellites and earth simply because Satellites do not exist!!  Not plausible

3. If the Van Allen Belts are so lethal (1,000 km to 60,000 km)"Solar cells, integrated circuits, and sensors can be damaged by radiation. Geomagnetic storms occasionally damage electronic components on spacecraft. Miniaturization and digitization of electronics and logic circuits have made satellites more vulnerable to radiation"How can High Earth Orbit satellites (36,000 km) function almost smack dab in the middle of the Van Allen Belts? Not plausible.

Sky Lab-otomy
We probably all need a lobotomy after buying into a piece of propaganda rubbish such as Sky Lab. Sky Lab launched in 1973 and was operational to 1979. As you can see by the images, I'd feel more comfortable in a barrel going over Niagara Falls than go in that thing. Again, where are the actual photos that could have been taken by other satellites? Also it's cylindrical shape is the same as the ISS which fits nicely into a Zero G jet fuselage. NASA has used Zero G since 1959 with Project Mercury.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 GN1t2gD

NASA FAKE SATELLITE IMAGES

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 WsXipzJ

Conclusion

As my research as indicated there are a plethora of platforms that can mimic satellite utility, so lets review.

1. Land-based technologies. Loran (long range navigation)

2. GPS uses Cel-tower triangulation not Satellites

3. High Altitude Airships (HAA)

4. High Altitude Platforms (HAP)

5. Lighter-than-air vehicles (LAV)

6. High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)

7. High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)

8. StratSat

9. Airborne Relay Communication (ARC)

10. HeliPlat which connects to the HeliNet System

11. High Altitude Shuttle System (HASS)

12. Small Balloon Systems (SBS)

13. Nano Balloon Systems (NBS)

14. Google Loon System

15. Stratospheric Platform Systems (SPS)

16. High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator (HALE-D)

17. Undersea Cable

18. DARPA Integrated Sensor is Structure or ISIS

So as you see there are at least 18 platforms that can be used independently, in tandem or groups to provide all the services that satellites provide. The most glaring aspect of satellite fakery is cost. All 18 platforms I've mentioned are substantially more cost-efficient than satellites and inherently more reliable. It makes no sense to continually risk hurling satellites into space if more cost-efficient, reliable and readily maintainable terrestrial systems already exist, which they do.

Based on the previous five frauds revealed in part 1, the dubious existence of satellites is even more definitive since NASA cannot furnish a single actual photo or video footage of real satellites.Which is more probable. That satellites exist but NASA seems incapable of confirming their existence or simply they do not exist at all? Occam's Razor makes it simple, THEY DON'T EXIST AT ALL
[/b][/b]

----

JIC:

-NASA IS A BOGUS HOAX AGENCY WHO CAN'T EVEN GET INTO AN ORBIT-

NASA ASTRONOT IN TRAINING FOR ZERO G-
Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 3WPRLie

I would like to draw attention to the fact that space travel is not possible by rockets due to the fact that propulsion needs atmosphere, also navigating in near vacuum conditions is not possible as a rocket will wildy spin(not having sufficient atmosphere to stabilise any motion).So what we see is as rockets approach thinner and thinner atmosphere they simply begin to turn and bear down , What goes up must come down . There is no orbit in outer space, only lighter then air vehicles can float in the atmosphere otherwise you need enough propulsion to maintain at least an equal force of thrust to counter the downward bearing force due to mass .And that is why space satellites are also a hoax there is only lighter then air vehicles situated in the atmosphere not space . For more details on how they fake satellites please see: http://ifers.123.st/t52p25-satellite-hoax-satellites-do-not-exist#394

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 6vJolIZ

We know Nasa claims they can use rockets in space but considering Nasa reputation as a known dacoit simply faking space travel in order to fleece the unsuspecting people of there govt taxes , who in there right mind would take anything they say as reliable . The following is scientific proof that rockets will not work in space .

Why doesn’t the propellant generate any force, it's expanding, right?
There is something known as “Free Expansion” or the “Joule-Thomson” effect, named after James Prescott Joule and J.J. Thompson two of the founders of the field of Physical Chemistry.
http://www.etomica.org/app/modules/site ... ound2.html
Free Expansion states that when a pressurized gas is exposed to a vacuum the gas expanding into the vacuum without any work being done. The gas is not “pulled” or “sucked” into the vacuum nor is it “pushed” out of the high-pressure container. In other words no work is done, no heat or energy is lost.
This result has been experimentally verified numerous times since its discovery in the 1850’s.
[for example a paper in the Journal of Physical Chemistry from 1902: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/j150043a002]

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 Cn0kBVV

As if Free Expansion wasn’t enough to invalidate the theory of rockets producing a force in a vacuum there is also a result from thermodynamics:
Work = Pressure x Change_in_Volume
that is easily found searching for “W=PV”
http://lsc.ucdavis.edu/~ahart/Alicia2B/Thermo.pdf
If the pressure of a system is 0 then the work done by the expanding gas into that system is 0. Gas expanding in a vacuum doing no work agrees with Free Expansion. This can also be understood as the gas meets no resistance as it exits into the vacuum and thus transfers neither heat nor energy to its surroundings. If the gas loses neither heat nor energy then it has done no work.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 NZj4SDd

One might argue that a gun creates a recoil effect yet this analogy is not applicable because we are talking about rockets not revolvers.

Short answer: Yes a gun recoils in space. No, the analogy does not apply to rockets.

Longer version: Shooting a gun in space would happen theoretically as follows: pressurized gas accelerates the bullet through the barrel until the bullet leaves the muzzle. At that point the gas that was pushing the bullet escapes without doing any more work i.e. via free expansion. The energy of the bullet (its momentum) travels with the bullet and the gun recoils by principle of conservation of momentum.

The gun analogy does not apply to a NASA-type space rocket as their pressurized gas escapes without doing any work at all. A NASA rocket is a gun without a bullet.

Nasa claims to shoot into outerspace but they are simply nonsense rascals firing blanks.

Satellite Hoax - Satellites Do Not Exist!  - Page 2 URZX5gu
vamsi108
vamsi108

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexpuppy Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 pm

NASA & EU (Copernicus) launch Jason-3 on a Falcon 911 for Ocean Surface Topography Data

Fake it till you make it…

This time a joint effort from NASA, JPL, SpaceX, EU & others.
The fireworks were on Sunday the 17th Jan.

COPERNICUS is an EU funded program with the PR tagline "Europe's eyes on Earth” to launch lots and lots of satellites. NASA and JPL are providing expertise and project management on how to fake it.

JASON-3 is a fake satellite, collecting data for Ocean Surface Topography and other stuff… Its part of an old scam about 20 years old. More of this later.

The FALCON 9v1.1 (9 version 1 point 1) is a rocket with a helmet (lol), built and launched by SpaceX (SeX), that is supposed to bring JASON-3 up, up and away …

“into Orbit at 1300 km, traveling at 6km/s (21.600 km/hour) to map the ocean surface with an accuracy of 4 cm. Orbits earth every 112 mins or so, repeating this 12,7 times a day. Every 10 days it will have completed 127 orbits and covered the earth…It will do this for the next 5 years.”

Here is the show (launch webcast) from Sunday. Watch it on an empty stomach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdKRJzl6y0

But first read on …

1. Copernicus
http://www.copernicus.eu

They say they want lots of satellites. They need to watch over us for our safety and security. They peddle fear-porn-guilt and fake data. This time global warming and ocean sea rising. Creepy sounding “sentinel missions” will save our future. NASA/JPL are consulting them. lol.

2. SpaceX
http://www.spacex.com

SpaceSeX belongs to the Paypal founder Elon Musk. and are the commercial outfit replacing NASA and JPL , who will now hide more in the background. After so many years faking it, its time to let somebody else takeover.

SpaceX and others want to make space travel cheaper with re-usable rockets. Apparently their stage 1 boosters don’t burn up. They are built to resist the intense heat. They can even land again, like Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers ships with little fins and stabilizers. lol.

They are supposedly perfecting the art of landing on drone ships.  These are autonomous barge like constructions that can be anywhere at sea, far away from prying eyes.

SpaceSeX will be taking over the space show business and have won the contract to re-supply the fake ISS. They even want to go to Mars. Hell yeah !

It will be fun watching SpaceSex trying to fake it cheaper and better.

But back to JASON-3 built by the Thales Group (Satellite Owner) who have a history of corruption and fraud.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thales_Group (see section corruption allegations)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thales_Alenia_Space

Here are some clips from the pre launch conferences and background videos worth seeing.

“During a Jan. 15 briefing on NASA Television, panelists discussed the science and research of the Jason-3 mission – scheduled to launch on Jan. 17 from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Jason-3 is the newest in a series of satellites designed to maintain long-term satellite altimetry observations of global sea surface height. These data provide critical ocean information that forecasters need to predict devastating hurricanes and severe weather before they arrive onshore. Over the long term, Jason-3 will help us to track global sea level rise, an increasing threat to the resilience of coastal communities and to the health of our environment. The mission is a partnership between NASA, NOAA, Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales, France’s space agency, and the European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites.”

4. Getting to know Jason-3. The actors and their scripts.

The NASA guy starting the man-made fear-porn
https://youtu.be/qjf5uL31n-Y?t=5m20s

The embedded reporter jerking heart strings with seal pups. FFS.
https://youtu.be/qjf5uL31n-Y?t=19m46s

The NASA guy repeating his Spiel.
https://youtu.be/qjf5uL31n-Y?t=21m45s

5. The Science of JASON-3. Back to the scam…

The NOAA guy saying they store, archive and distribute the data. Lets hope they don’t lose it.
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=2m

The mission overview…
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=3m20s

Bumbling his script…
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=4m35s

The lady pro from NASA-HQ does her boss proud.
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=8m

All the worlds a stage ….
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=10m30s

The crisis actor from NASA …lol
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=11m37s

and his emotional moment …
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=14m50s

Up next is Hans from SpaceSex.
He seems uncomfortable and nervous throughout… More of him later …
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=16m15s

The man with the plan …(18:19 to 24:38)
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=18m9s

and the 20 year old scam….

This whole segment is very telling, He talks about “using the same slides for 20 years, doing some fancy maths, sounds easy, nice cartoon, etc” subconsciously giving the game away.

With a bim-bam-boom the 2 simple measurements (radar bounce time and satellite position) give us the surface height. Ocean Surface Typography is the science that just doesn't tell us if the oceans are flat :-) See links below.

At 20:45 he picks up the to-scale model they use in all their movies. At 22:18, he shows the IKEA glitter in transport quality control. One bad actor thinks he is checking for bombs. lol.

At 22:45, he has dupers delight, smiling knowingly at “when we get into space”. Then he clears his throat of his own bullshit when showing the crappy animation. Lets hope the SpaceSeX Digi-Bot-Slaves give him a better one.

And at 24:40 here’s Tom with the weather …
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=24m40s

At 27:12 the pantomime continues with …questions and answers ….
https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=27m12s

Hans gets some harder ones about the drone ship landing attempt and starts to look lost in space at around 30:00.  The phone caller at 32:15 hustles him some more.

The NOAA guy then goes brain dead at 34:40 when asked about the data compilation & distribution cycles. At 35:40 he doesn’t know where his satellite is registered. ROTFL.

At 36:05 its Hans turn again. A reporter asks whether we will see a “live” landing attempt on the drone ship. The embedded reporter looks grim-faced in the background, glaring at his colleague. At 36:24 Hans slithers to answer the question. This is a must watch :-)

https://youtu.be/D0AgqhS6B-U?t=36m24s

The answer is basically NO, and he says “they can’t get a connection at sea” (talk about useless faking/fecking satellites) and that you can’t see it with your eyes, because its “too far below the horizon”. Note the tell-tale little curved hand gesture.

References:

The launch webcast
Watch it all and you might hurl your breakfast :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivdKRJzl6y0

Coperniucs
http://www.copernicus.eu
http://www.copernicus.eu/main/satellites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copernicus_Programme

JASON-1, JASON-2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus_(satellite)

Getting to Know JASON-3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjf5uL31n-Y

The Science of JASON-3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AgqhS6B-U

Ocean Surface Topography
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_surface_topography
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea-surface_height
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gravimetry

https://www.google.de/search?q=Ocean+Surface+Topography&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0sMy0_a7KAhXp_nIKHUwhBVoQ_AUIBygB&biw=1405&bih=776#

Sea Level
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_level
http://sealevel.jpl.nasa.gov/missions/jason3/jason3launch/
http://sealevel.jpl.nasa.gov/newsroom/pressreleases/

Previous JASON-2 Press Kit
Includes specifications worth a closer look
http://sealevel.jpl.nasa.gov/files/ostm/OSTM-jason-2-presskit.pdf

More nonsense ..
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=87189

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next