IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity

3 posters

Go down

The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity  Empty The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity

Post by pitagoras Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:45 pm

I feel like the evils of the elite and much of the pathologies of our societies today are caused by narcissism and a large excess in libido.

Everything You Need To Know About the Narcissist:

"Narcissism is the topic of our time" - quote from the video

What I propose is to begin doing research in the area of psychology, to help improve our own behavior and to call out pathological behavior of people in positions of power.

Last edited by pitagoras on Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected a typo)

pitagoras

EthericData2, johnwillert and King Cosmic 12 like this post

Back to top Go down

The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity  Empty Re: The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:30 pm

pitagoras wrote:I feel like the evils of the elite and much of the pathologies of our societies today are caused by narcissism and a large excess in libido.

Everything You Need To Know About the Narcissist:

"Narcissism is the topic of our time" - quote from the video

What I propose was to begin research in the area of psychology to help improve our own behavior, mentality and to call out pathological behavior of people in positions of power.

The psychopathy demonstrated by our (mostly chosen) betters is not simple or natural, it is intentionally created with extreme precision by their satanic or otherwise upbringing.

Our problem is that we fail to see the extreme conditioning imposed on us throughout our lives. FE is a perfect example. Another example is feminism and how that has utterly fucked families and relationships.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

EthericData2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity  Empty Re: The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity

Post by EthericData2 Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:15 pm

pitagoras wrote:I feel like the evils of the elite and much of the pathologies of our societies today are caused by narcissism and a large excess in libido.

An excessive libido and also an unrestrained desire to participate in the ecstasies of love and war.

EthericData2

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:53 am

A video about how people and societies end up in terrible places such as tyrannies. "One step at a time"

* The part of Germans shooting Jews on mass in WWII is accurate, according to David Irving: https://youtu.be/JF4GFGMNm3g?t=225

Last edited by pitagoras on Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added the part about the haulocaust)

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:06 pm

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words:
The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity  Alex_g10

Some powerful words from BKShivani:

Best quote: "I disturbed myself"

Last edited by pitagoras on Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added video by BKShivani)

pitagoras

EthericData2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:39 pm

Despite some strange coincidences  The Psychological Pathologies of Humanity  1f605, like him using the 'OK' sing a lot in this video and the video being 13:33 long, it has excellent points for the importance of letting go of emotional baggage or past traumas and ways to do it:

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:10 pm

How to deal with cravings and addictions:

Leadership skills and empathy:

Last edited by pitagoras on Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the second video)

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down